Official JEANIE BUSS Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject:

1 up over James Dolan babyyyy
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Oh how soon we forget when all ya'll were ecstatic when Jeanie took over. This situation was easy to predict years ago.

It was and many predicted correctly. Yet some still support the spoiled Buss kids.

Personally, I think this has less to do with spoiled management, and more to do with a spoiled fandom. Why do some people believe that the Lakers are somehow due never-ending great basketball? Perpetual title contention? A FO that never makes mistakes? If people have these unrealistic expectations, that's not ownership's fault. It's not the GM's fault. It's not the coach's, or player's, fault.

Without going into the weeds of the decision to sign LeBron, trade for AD, and all the subsequent moves, the Lakers were able to win a title in 2020...17 overall. During that time were the Lakers always great? Or, even good? Did the ownership/management always make the best decisions? No. There are teams out here that have NEVER sniffed an NBA Finals, much less a championship. Through the life of a team, there will be up's and down's. But, you got Lakers fans out here acting like its the end of the world.

I get it that no one likes watching bad basketball. And, yeah, people are going to vent. Cool. But, there's a difference between venting/critique, and just being gross with unwarranted verbal personal attacks on the front office. People need to grow up.

In general your take makes sense and can be considered valid...but looking at the specific context of the Lakers it doesn't. We can look directly at the decisions made as the ineptitude that is complained about. Let's start with the 4 year extension of a GM that put the roster together last year...eight 6'4" or shorter players with no one between 6'4" and 6;8" with six former over the hill Lakers...issing the post season with an expanded 10 team per conference format. There's more

I hear what you're saying, because it hear it a lot. But, as you said, lets keep it in context. Coming into this season, with all your money tied up in 3 players, and having to rebuild almost an entire roster (only 4 returning players) with only a mid level exeption and vet mins. to work with. How do you expect anyone to build a deep/talented roster given those circumstances.

But, lets also look at what got them there. Last season, when the Lakers FO was looking to make a move to improve the roster,, they were in serious talks to acquire Hield, or DeRozan. Now DeRozan would have capped us out, but he would have been a better fit. Hield, while not as talented DeRozan, is an accomplished shooter, which makes him a good fit. AND, getting him would not have capped the Lakers out, allowing them to make additional moves if necessary. None of that happened. LeBron/Ad asked for...and got...Westbrook. The rest is history. But, the FO is expected to bail out our stars, further mortgage the teams future, to make the Lakers marginally better? No, sir. Our stars got what they asked for, and in the words of A Pimp Named Slickback "You ain't slick! better make it work, and stop playing with me!."

Russ is doing his part off the bench. Time to see LeBron/AD do theirs. No excuse for LeBron/AD to underperform, while Westbrook shines. He's playing with the same team they are. Hamm has got to do better to, with late game play calling. Also, Pat Bev need to be relegated to the Jared Dudley position. Good locker room presence, cheerleader, garbage time player.
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
Russ is doing his part off the bench. Time to see LeBron/AD do theirs. No excuse for LeBron/AD to underperform, while Westbrook shines.

I've seen another person or two use a similar argument here. But let's keep things in perspective:

Last 10 games:

Lebron: 24.8 points (45.7% fg, 23.9% 3p, 66.7% ft), 8.8 rebounds, 6.9 assists, 0.7 blocks, 1.1 steals, 3.4 turnovers in 35.7 minutes
AD: 22.4 points (53.4% fg, 22.2% 3p, 76.6% ft), 11.3 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 2.3 blocks, 1.1 steals, 1.4 turnovers in 34.8 minutes
Russ: 17.9 points (44.9% fg, 42.1% 3p, 79.5% ft), 5.1 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 0.4 blocks, 0.9 steals, 4 turnovers in 29.6 minutes

Russ has been playing his best basketball as a Laker, and probably shooting the ball better than he has in his entire career. But it isn't that Russ is showing up, and Lebron and AD aren't. Lebron has been subpar shooting, and dealing with injuries and age. AD has been the team's best player.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Oh how soon we forget when all ya'll were ecstatic when Jeanie took over. This situation was easy to predict years ago.

It was and many predicted correctly. Yet some still support the spoiled Buss kids.

Personally, I think this has less to do with spoiled management, and more to do with a spoiled fandom. Why do some people believe that the Lakers are somehow due never-ending great basketball? Perpetual title contention? A FO that never makes mistakes? If people have these unrealistic expectations, that's not ownership's fault. It's not the GM's fault. It's not the coach's, or player's, fault.

Without going into the weeds of the decision to sign LeBron, trade for AD, and all the subsequent moves, the Lakers were able to win a title in 2020...17 overall. During that time were the Lakers always great? Or, even good? Did the ownership/management always make the best decisions? No. There are teams out here that have NEVER sniffed an NBA Finals, much less a championship. Through the life of a team, there will be up's and down's. But, you got Lakers fans out here acting like its the end of the world.

I get it that no one likes watching bad basketball. And, yeah, people are going to vent. Cool. But, there's a difference between venting/critique, and just being gross with unwarranted verbal personal attacks on the front office. People need to grow up.

In general your take makes sense and can be considered valid...but looking at the specific context of the Lakers it doesn't. We can look directly at the decisions made as the ineptitude that is complained about. Let's start with the 4 year extension of a GM that put the roster together last year...eight 6'4" or shorter players with no one between 6'4" and 6;8" with six former over the hill Lakers...issing the post season with an expanded 10 team per conference format. There's more

I hear what you're saying, because it hear it a lot. But, as you said, lets keep it in context. Coming into this season, with all your money tied up in 3 players, and having to rebuild almost an entire roster (only 4 returning players) with only a mid level exeption and vet mins. to work with. How do you expect anyone to build a deep/talented roster given those circumstances.

But, lets also look at what got them there. Last season, when the Lakers FO was looking to make a move to improve the roster,, they were in serious talks to acquire Hield, or DeRozan. Now DeRozan would have capped us out, but he would have been a better fit. Hield, while not as talented DeRozan, is an accomplished shooter, which makes him a good fit. AND, getting him would not have capped the Lakers out, allowing them to make additional moves if necessary. None of that happened. LeBron/Ad asked for...and got...Westbrook. The rest is history. But, the FO is expected to bail out our stars, further mortgage the teams future, to make the Lakers marginally better? No, sir. Our stars got what they asked for, and in the words of A Pimp Named Slickback "You ain't slick! better make it work, and stop playing with me!."

Russ is doing his part off the bench. Time to see LeBron/AD do theirs. No excuse for LeBron/AD to underperform, while Westbrook shines. He's playing with the same team they are. Hamm has got to do better to, with late game play calling. Also, Pat Bev need to be relegated to the Jared Dudley position. Good locker room presence, cheerleader, garbage time player.

The GM is responsible for the team construction...if he let Lebron be the GM that is further evidence that he is incompetent. Jeanie and Rob have said it in interviews, the players have input but ultimately they (Jeanie/Rob) are responsible for the decisions.

The WB trade was a mistake...but at the time the Lakers did not have a PG, that is why they went away from Heild and DeRozan.

The front office has performed poorly...currently the team is the worst team in the entire NBA with a roster construction that other owners, fans, social media sites, along with ESPN, TNT, and other professional commentators all acknowledged is flawed...

Blame whoever you want but most assuredly the GM share a lion's share of it...regardless of the challenges he faced.

As far as WB is concerned...he is playing well compared to how he has been playing but make no mistake about it...he is not playing up to the caliber of a $47mil player nor is he playing better than LBJ/AD. Look it up if you don't believe it...stats dont tell the whole story but it does tell a part of it.

Finally, if you mention last season, that further evidence that Rob doesn't know what he is doing, flawed roster last year with no limited 3pt shooting and showed the same incompetence this year.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:05 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

Jeanie is a clueless bimbo.
Pelinka is a corrupt snake.
Mr. and Mrs. Kurt Rambis are pure trash.

Let me know if I missed anyone else.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:06 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:

That's a weird comment, really. I guess the "Blame the Fans" angle is inevitable, even if it is really just a way of patting yourself on the back and casting yourself as the voice of reason. But in the specific context of the Lakers, this is a truly delusional way of looking at things.

The Lakers are the marquee franchise in the NBA and one of the top sports brands in the world. The Lakers have the largest fan base in the NBA by a wide margin. The Lakers charge a ton for their tickets and have a multi-billion dollar cable deal. Jeanie and the whole organization are drunk on the idea of Lakers Exceptionalism.

Gosh, why would anyone have high expectations for a team like that? What in the world has gotten into this ignorant mass of spoiled fans? What do they expect? A well run team? Bah. They should follow the example of Knicks fans and accept what they're given.

Sure, there's no divine right to championships. But if the front office drives the franchise into a ditch -- which is what has happened -- that is a colossal cluster F. This is a commercial entertainment production that has been mismanaged to the point that it isn't even very entertaining. But they aren't cutting ticket prices, discounting merchandise, or lowering their cable fees. They're marketing a Bugatti and delivering a Chevrolet.

So you want to blame the fans for having unrealistic expectations. Okay. Maybe it makes you feel smart and superior to say that. In fact, you're just wrong. The whole marketing and conception of the franchise is based on being superior. If you think the Lakers are judged by the same standards as the Sacramento Kings, I just don't know what to tell you.

So this brings us to your specific statement: "If people have these unrealistic expectations, that's not ownership's fault." If you really think that this is true, you are delusional. The Buss family has spent over 40 years encouraging and even marketing these expectations.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:

That's a weird comment, really. I guess the "Blame the Fans" angle is inevitable, even if it is really just a way of patting yourself on the back and casting yourself as the voice of reason. But in the specific context of the Lakers, this is a truly delusional way of looking at things.

The Lakers are the marquee franchise in the NBA and one of the top sports brands in the world. The Lakers have the largest fan base in the NBA by a wide margin. The Lakers charge a ton for their tickets and have a multi-billion dollar cable deal. Jeanie and the whole organization are drunk on the idea of Lakers Exceptionalism.

Gosh, why would anyone have high expectations for a team like that? What in the world has gotten into this ignorant mass of spoiled fans? What do they expect? A well run team? Bah. They should follow the example of Knicks fans and accept what they're given.

Sure, there's no divine right to championships. But if the front office drives the franchise into a ditch -- which is what has happened -- that is a colossal cluster F. This is a commercial entertainment production that has been mismanaged to the point that it isn't even very entertaining. But they aren't cutting ticket prices, discounting merchandise, or lowering their cable fees. They're marketing a Bugatti and delivering a Chevrolet.

So you want to blame the fans for having unrealistic expectations. Okay. Maybe it makes you feel smart and superior to say that. In fact, you're just wrong. The whole marketing and conception of the franchise is based on being superior. If you think the Lakers are judged by the same standards as the Sacramento Kings, I just don't know what to tell you.

So this brings us to your specific statement: "If people have these unrealistic expectations, that's not ownership's fault." If you really think that this is true, you are delusional. The Buss family has spent over 40 years encouraging and even marketing these expectations.

Nothing to add to a perfect post! Except perhaps...what do you have against Chevrolet? The Lakers are the worst team in the league lol!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:08 am    Post subject:

^Chevrolets break down a lot when they get old. That sounds a lot like this current squad. But at least Chevy's are priced accordingly. (apologies if you like Chevy's they're not all bad)

Title to bottom of the league in 2 short years, gutting the league leading defense so 3 past-prime players can play together and take up all the salary cap. Putting a product on the floor that is hard to watch and inevitably folds every third quarter. Why would fans ever complain about that?
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:33 am    Post subject:

Which teams are gonna be repeater tax offenders next season? Or where can I check it out

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:47 am    Post subject:

Nothing to add to a perfect post! Except perhaps...what do you have against Chevrolet? The Lakers are the worst team in the league lol!

Actually, I was going to say "Yugo," but I doubt many people even remember those things.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/why-the-yugo-is-considered-the-worst-car-ever-sold-in-america/ar-AA13QvAJ
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:50 am    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
Which teams are gonna be repeater tax offenders next season? Or where can I check it out

The data is on Spotrac, but you have to make assumptions if you're looking at next season.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/tax/
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Fans were manipulated by this woman. She attacked the last regime during a time when fans were emotional and tired of losing. She used the media and former laker greats to spread a false narrative about the last regim, just so she could finally get what she truly wanted. Complete control over the Los Angeles lakers.
I think she’s wanted to be the one with the power since the very beginning, and when jerry died and it was her chosen it hurt her badly. Now, I think we understand why her father went in a different direction. She did something I’ve never seen done before in laker history and that’s put the future on jeopardy for the present (that one championship).

Looking back do you guys think Mitch and Jim were so bad? They were patient, they drafted well, they held on to their assets, and they had a plan for the future. Kobe retired in 2016 and we were already in full rebuild mode. We had no chance of winning another ring with old Kobe but we were setting up for the future.

Personally, that mosgov & Deng contract signing was overblown. Who cares about how much they make for a few seasons when we have no chance of winning anyways. We were in rebuild mode. We didn’t want stars we wanted superstars in Los Angeles.

In all honesty we should have Brandon ingram on this team right now. We should have a few of our other draft picks too like clarkson, zubac, or Kuzma.

Idk about you guys but this still hurts me. The future of this franchise is looking bleak and now the front office is worried about how to manage their assets when they are down to the last ones lmfao 🤣.
We are 2-9 now with lebron, AD, and Westbrook. I hope you are all prepared to be this bad for the next 10-20 years. Unfortunately that’s our future now. The Los Angeles Knicks.

This is what happens when you make emotional decisions.

PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:07 pm    Post subject:

Imo they have two options at this point: go all in or blow it all up.

There is no reason to be patient now. You haven’t been patient since you took over the team. Just one emotional decision after another. No real plan or vision.

kfkilla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject:

PICKnPOP wrote:

There is no reason to be patient now. You haven’t been patient since you took over the team. Just one emotional decision after another. No real plan or vision.

You might have 20 years left, but I don’t. I rather enjoy watching the Lakers compete night in and night out before the final curtain. The thought of the Lakers sucking for 20 years well, I just will forget about them and find another passion. That’s insane. Even if by some act of god it does end a ring. One ring and being a trash can for 20 years is not my style at all. F that noise.
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:18 pm    Post subject:

kfkilla wrote:
PICKnPOP wrote:

You might have 20 years left, but I don’t. I rather enjoy watching the Lakers compete night in and night out before the final curtain. The thought of the Lakers sucking for 20 years well, I just will forget about them and find another passion. That’s insane. Even if by some act of code it does end a ring. One ring and being a trash can for 20 years is not my style at all. F that noise.

I feel the same exact way. Which is why they should blow it all up. The issue is that Jeanie will not do that. Lebron, ad, and Westbrook sell jerseys and that’s all that matters to her. All news is good news right.

Lebron Losing every game will still be on sports center

Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Dr Buss on what it takes to be a good NBA owner, circa 1987. Basically, hire brilliant front office people and stay out of their way. Jeanie hires those who show fealty to her, not skill in their profession.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXBcY9mdTE
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:01 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
^Chevrolets break down a lot when they get old. That sounds a lot like this current squad. But at least Chevy's are priced accordingly. (apologies if you like Chevy's they're not all bad)

Title to bottom of the league in 2 short years, gutting the league leading defense so 3 past-prime players can play together and take up all the salary cap. Putting a product on the floor that is hard to watch and inevitably folds every third quarter. Why would fans ever complain about that?

LOL! Not a Chevy fan...just that...are they the worst car company? because the Lakers are the worst NBA team.

(Actually, I believe Hou took the worst title over again last night but second worst for Lakers)
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:28 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:

LOL! Not a Chevy fan...just that...are they the worst car company? because the Lakers are the worst NBA team.

(Actually, I believe Hou took the worst title over again last night but second worst for Lakers)

Chevy spent 3 decades in the reliability/longevity cellar, slowly climbing out of it. Too bad b/c early '60's Impalas lasted forever. No Chevy was ever as bad as a Yugo though, not by a long shot.

Back to the Lakers - yeah Houston can keep that bottom spot. It's early but it would suck to see the Lakers finish this season out tanking the tanking teams with nothing to gain for it first round of draft day.

I guess getting the first second rounder could be good with Jesse Buss and our college scouting. That's one area I respect a lot in this organization.
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:53 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers had eight players (Carmelo, Ariza, Augustin, Bazemore, Bradley, Ellington, Dwight, Rondo) thought to be starters or rotation players who began the season with the team last year who didn't find NBA jobs this year. We traded draft capital and multiple rotation players for the worst contract in the league.

We're just as bad this year.

How the **** did Pelinka get an extension?

There is no question in my mind Dr. Buss would have found new leadership for the front office.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Actually, I was going to say "Yugo," but I doubt many people even remember those things.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/why-the-yugo-is-considered-the-worst-car-ever-sold-in-america/ar-AA13QvAJ

I remember the Yugo...also the AMC Pacer lol! You got your point across quite well tho using Chevy. The Laker front office is manufacturing an unacceptably bad product and still charging regular prices as if it is a luxury item.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:32 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

Jeanie is a clueless bimbo.
Pelinka is a corrupt snake.
Mr. and Mrs. Kurt Rambis are pure trash.

Let me know if I missed anyone else.

Well, you missed Dr. Jerry Buss for giving stewardship of the Lakers to his children. So, there's that...
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

I remember the Yugo...also the AMC Pacer lol! You got your point across quite well tho using Chevy. The Laker front office is manufacturing an unacceptably bad product and still charging regular prices as if it is a luxury item.

C'mon guys. Yes, the Yugo and Pacer were bad, although the AMC Javelin was rather nice to me, but Chevy's are great cars. I have 2 classics and my mom has an 04 that has never given her any problems. I'm not saying they're Honda or Lexus reliable, but they're pretty solid overall. You wanna pick on something, then pick on a $100k Range Rover that is notorious for having problems, and to me is nothing more than a plastic status symbol with a lot of buttons.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:

It's your comment I find weird, in truth. Not sure where I blamed the fans for anything. I even specifically stated that I understood fans frustrations, and need to vent. Critique is cool. Baseless name calling, and such, has nothing to do with sports. Granted it can be funny in small doses. Also, my commentary was not given from a place of perceived superiority. It was actually a legit cry for civility. Not sure why you seem to want to turn it into something adversarial. Because being reasonable is odd now, I guess. Civility=Superiority, apparently. Ok. You got me.

And, your last point befuddles me. Because the Lakers are marketed/conceptualized/branded as being superior, this automatically makes it a reality/true? That's what businesses do. It has nothing to do with truth, and more to do with trying to create a profitable image. But, image does not equate to success. I'm not gonna blame a businessperson for trying to make money. But, if people are unsatisfied with the product, if you really want to see change, stop buying those expensive ass tickets to see the games. Season ticket holders should cancel their accounts. In this world, sadly, money makes people move. Not juvenile name calling...cathartic though it may be.

But, it's whatever. People are going to do what they do. It is what it is.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:19 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

The GM is responsible for the team construction...if he let Lebron be the GM that is further evidence that he is incompetent. Jeanie and Rob have said it in interviews, the players have input but ultimately they (Jeanie/Rob) are responsible for the decisions.

The WB trade was a mistake...but at the time the Lakers did not have a PG, that is why they went away from Heild and DeRozan.

The front office has performed poorly...currently the team is the worst team in the entire NBA with a roster construction that other owners, fans, social media sites, along with ESPN, TNT, and other professional commentators all acknowledged is flawed...

Blame whoever you want but most assuredly the GM share a lion's share of it...regardless of the challenges he faced.

As far as WB is concerned...he is playing well compared to how he has been playing but make no mistake about it...he is not playing up to the caliber of a $47mil player nor is he playing better than LBJ/AD. Look it up if you don't believe it...stats dont tell the whole story but it does tell a part of it.

Finally, if you mention last season, that further evidence that Rob doesn't know what he is doing, flawed roster last year with no limited 3pt shooting and showed the same incompetence this year.

My post wasn't about trying to absolve the FO of any blame. However people want to apportion blame, that's just up to personal opinion. And, that's cool. As always, opinions are going to vary.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:

It's your comment I find weird, in truth. Not sure where I blamed the fans for anything. I even specifically stated that I understood fans frustrations, and need to vent. Critique is cool. Baseless name calling, and such, has nothing to do with sports. Granted it can be funny in small doses. Also, my commentary was not given from a place of perceived superiority. It was actually a legit cry for civility. Not sure why you seem to want to turn it into something adversarial. Because being reasonable is odd now, I guess. Civility=Superiority, apparently. Ok. You got me.

And, your last point befuddles me. Because the Lakers are marketed/conceptualized/branded as being superior, this automatically makes it a reality/true? That's what businesses do. It has nothing to do with truth, and more to do with trying to create a profitable image. But, image does not equate to success. I'm not gonna blame a businessperson for trying to make money. But, if people are unsatisfied with the product, if you really want to see change, stop buying those expensive ass tickets to see the games. Season ticket holders should cancel their accounts. In this world, sadly, money makes people move. Not juvenile name calling...cathartic though it may be.

But, it's whatever. People are going to do what they do. It is what it is.

See the boldfaced language in your original post. Yes, you blamed the fans.

If you can't handle name calling and overreaction by sports fans, you need to stay off social media. In fact, you probably need to stay away from pretty much everything. Or I guess you can buy a badge engraved with "Civility Cop" so you can go to games and chastise people for being upset about their team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 14 of 22
Jump to: