Dodgers 2022 thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 418, 419, 420 ... 432, 433, 434  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Vassegh definitely has connections.

David Vassegh
@THEREAL_DV
Kenley Janson and #Giants discussing 2 year contract.
5:06 PM · Nov 18, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Being over the cap doesn't just effect dollars spent but it also limits what you can get back in compensatory draft picks for signed free agents. Anderson was offered the QA and only received a 4th rd pick instead of a 2nd rd pick because they are tax payers. It also has limitations for international signings I believe.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:40 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
I know Cody fell off a cliff offensively but I admired his overall effort and play as a Dodger. I hope somehow we still find a way to have him around but I would guess it is unlikely now that he is a free agent.

Hopefully this doesn’t turn into a Pedro Martinez part II
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Dodgers are closing their wallets after handing out big contracts in recent years. Some old Dodgers won't be back. Can't say I'm surprised they didn't offer to keep him here.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
Yikes Dodgers starting to go cheap... looks like it'll be a few years of non competitive baseball???

It's called cutting the fat for guys no longer producing. Some of these players will enter free agency because they failed in produce in the postseason. Cody is gone because Dodgers don't want to keep paying for potential especially since he can't hit. JT if he wants, the Dodgers will most likely offer a contract on par with his expected productivity and age.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Wow

We non tendered Edwin Rios as well. Wow. He was making like $1M.

Here’s some interesting non-tenders:

Quote:
Another notable name is that of St. Louis Cardinals right-hander Alex Reyes. The 28-year-old former All-Star has electric stuff and for a long time was perhaps the top pitching prospect in baseball. However, a long run of injuries has prevented him from reaching that ceiling and staying there. Reyes boasts an impressive 2.86 ERA at the highest level, but he's managed to pitch just 145 innings across parts of five MLB seasons.

Quote:
Cincinnati Reds: OF Aristedes Aquino

Quote:
Los Angeles Dodgers: OF Cody Bellinger, INF Edwin Rios, OF/INF Luke Williams

Quote:
Washington Nationals: 1B Luke Voit

Luke Voit is who they got in the Soto trade.

-----------

Quote:
Dodgers non-tender Edwin Ríos & Luke Williams, too

The Dodgers made the long-anticipated decision to not tender Cody Bellinger a 2023 contract, but he wasn’t the only player let go before Friday’s deadline to do so. Edwin Ríos and Luke Williams were also non-tendered by Los Angeles.

It marks a stunning fall for Ríos, whose seven home runs ranked second on the team on June 3, when he landed on the injured list with a right hamstring strain. That wiped out two and a half months for Ríos, who wasn’t even called back up to the majors in August when his minor league rehab assignment ended. He ended the season in Triple-A.

Ríos hit .219/.299/.492 with 20 home runs in 291 plate appearances for the Dodgers in parts of four seasons. He also had a 32-percent strikeout rate and was limited to the corner infield defensively. Ríos was more known for his bat, and as such he made 19 of his 20 starts in the majors in 2022 at designated hitter.

Andrew Friedman on a Zoom call Friday said the Dodgers’ left-handed batters, including Freddie Freeman and Max Muncy — who play Ríos’ main positions — plus James Outman and new 40-man roster addition Michael Busch pushed Ríos further down the depth chart.

“It was just fit right now for him,” Friedman said. “Helping get into a spot where he can get more opportunity, I think that was really important to him at his age.”

Ríos slugged .634 in 60 games in 2019-20, his first two major league seasons, but has suffered through two injury-plagued years since, slugging .365 since the start of 2021. He missed the final five months of the 2021 season after shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum. Ríos turns 29 in April.

With three years, three days of major league service time, Ríos was eligible for salary arbitration for the first time. MLB Trade Rumors projected his 2023 salary to be $1.4 million.

Now he’s a free agent, as is Williams, who wasn’t yet eligible for arbitration. The Dodgers claimed the utility man off waivers from the Marlins on November 8, but now have instead opted for the extra roster spot instead as they head into what figures to be a busy offseason.

With Bellinger, Ríos, and Williams non-tendered, the Dodgers have 35 players on the 40-man roster.

Quote:
David Vassegh
@THEREAL_DV

Andrew Friedman said the reason why #Dodgers non tendered Edwin Ríos was due to a roster crunch of left handed hitters at corner spots. Not much of an opportunity ahead with L.A. with their depth.

Quote:
Bill Plunkett
@billplunkettocr

Andrew Friedman said decision to non-tender Edwin Rios was based on a lack of "fit" on #Dodgers roster with left-handed hitters James Outman and Michael Busch having emerged on the 40-man roster

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:56 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Vassegh definitely has connections.

David Vassegh
@THEREAL_DV
Kenley Janson and #Giants discussing 2 year contract.
5:06 PM · Nov 18, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone

Weird

Don’t they have Comilo Doval?
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:11 pm    Post subject:

This is the tax we paid this year in 2022 (as a repeat offender):

Quote:
As a repeat offender, the Dodgers pay 30% above the first, 42% above the second, 75% above the third and 90% above the fourth.

And this is what we would pay next year in 2023 (as a 3x offender):

Quote:
If the Dodgers owe tax for 2023, they would pay 50% above next year’s first threshold of $233 million, 62% above $253 million, 95% above $273 million and 110% above $293 million.

Instead, if we are able to get under $233M and reset our tax, then here's what would be the difference in 2024 if we were first time offenders vs. 3rd time offenders:

Quote:
$237M - $257M: (20%) / (50%)

$257M - $277M: (32%) / (62%)

$277M - $297M: (62.5%) / (95%)

$297M+: (80%) / (110%)

So let's say we had a payroll of $297M in 2024. Here's the difference:

Quote:
1st time offender: $4M + $6.4M + $12.5M = $22.9M tax

3rd time offender: $10M + $12.4M + $19M = $41.4M tax

And I don't even know what would be the penalties as a 4th time offender. (Ok, I looked this up. No extra penalties after being a 3rd time offender).

But it makes it clear that resetting the tax is important for 2024 in our persuit of Ohtani.

Even being $1 over $233M has serious ramifications for us. So, as we can see with the example in 2024, if we barely go over $233M this year, it could end up costing us $19M in 2024.

----------------------

On another note:

I found it odd that we're only considered repeat offenders since our payroll seemed to be over the luxury tax threshold every year. Then, it made sense to me why. In 2020, during the shortened pandemic year, everyone got a reprieve from paying luxury taxes (since they only played 60 games). So, I guess everyone got a reset on their luxury taxes.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:07 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Remember that time when we had to save our money to re-sign Bellinger, Buehler, Seager and Urias?

That too with Urias being the guy that probably would be the odd man out. Instead, he’s the one with the best chance to get it. Crazy.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:38 am    Post subject:

Yeah Rios wasn't jettisoned because of the money, I don't think, but, rather, the 40-man roster crunch. There were other guys that they just felt needed to be protected. He's certainly got some thunder in his bat, so he'll get an MLB deal from someone that might gamble on his HR potential if given 400+ AB's. I could see a team with little to lose like the Pirates giving him a shot, or perhaps Farhan Zaidi comes calling.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject:

One article puts our current payroll at $183M. I’ll post details of the article later..

Here’s the link: https://www.truebluela.com/2022/11/19/23450896/dodgers-2023-payroll-offseason-start

They’re counting Kershaw, all arbitration, all benefit estimates, and filling out the roster with min players.

If they are accurate, that leaves us with $50M to play with.

We can definitely get Senga + another $35M player.

That would mean no bringing back JT or Bellinger at a discount.

Yeah saving $1.4M on Rios might come in handy afterall.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:28 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
One article puts our current payroll at $183M. I’ll post details of the article later..

Here’s the link: https://www.truebluela.com/2022/11/19/23450896/dodgers-2023-payroll-offseason-start

They’re counting Kershaw, all arbitration, all benefit estimates, and filling out the roster with min players.

The Dodgers haven't announced the Kershaw deal yet. I wonder if they have an agreement where he could agree to something like $18MM or $19MM instead of $20MM if it would allow us to sign a certain player or players and still stay under the tax, but if it has no bearing then he gets the maximum amount. Just a thought.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:18 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

The Dodgers haven't announced the Kershaw deal yet. I wonder if they have an agreement where he could agree to something like $18MM or $19MM instead of $20MM if it would allow us to sign a certain player or players and still stay under the tax, but if it has no bearing then he gets the maximum amount. Just a thought.

Yeah, maybe even $15M with a $5M buyout for 2024. As far as I understand, the $5M buyout goes onto 2024’s payroll.

So, 2 yrs $40M. $15M this yr or $25M next yr with a $5M buyout.

This effectively makes it a 1 yr $20M deal and we promise to buy him out next year no matter what and let him explore free agency again.

Or maybe not. Here’s an explanation I found on reddit:

Quote:
Do buyouts count towards the Luxury Tax?

I haven't been able to find a direct answer to this, only about early contract buyouts. If a team doesn't exercise an option for the next year and the contract states that the player is due money for a buyout does that amount count toward the teams salary next year?

Quote:
great question, but no they don’t

Quote:
Buyouts do factor into the total guaranteed value of the contract so they do affect the AAV for luxury tax purposes, but not during the year the buyout is performed.

Quote:
Just to expand, buyouts do not count in the year they are exercised, but are instead pro-rated over the guaranteed years. For example, say a player signed a 4-year, $36 million contract with a team option for a 5th year for say $10 million with a $4 million buyout. The $4 million buyout would be pro-rated over the 4 guaranteed years, making the luxury tax hit $10 million in each of those four years. If the team exercises the buyout, then that's it. It gets a bit more complicated if the team exercises the option, because then the $10 million hits the luxury tax for year 5 and I believe the team gets retroactively credited for the buyout, though that only really comes into play if the team paid the tax in those years.

So maybe the buyout doesn’t work either.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Yeah Rios wasn't jettisoned because of the money, I don't think, but, rather, the 40-man roster crunch. There were other guys that they just felt needed to be protected. He's certainly got some thunder in his bat, so he'll get an MLB deal from someone that might gamble on his HR potential if given 400+ AB's. I could see a team with little to lose like the Pirates giving him a shot, or perhaps Farhan Zaidi comes calling.

Hes got Yordan Alvarez potential if he can stay healthy. I think the Dodgers did him a solid and released him as it looks like he's blocked for the upcoming season. Edit* The Red Sox could also use him as DH since Martinez is gone.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Couple brutally beaten in Dodger Stadium parking lot after Elton John concert

Police are investigating after a viral video surfaced showing a Los Angeles couple in their 60s brutally beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot by a group of people following an Elton John concert.

LAPD officials confirmed they are investigating the battery incident that occurred in the Dodger Stadium parking lot on Thursday.

The couple's daughter, Nicole, spoke with FOX 11 about the incident.

"They were so excited to go have a random little date night, so they went to the Elton John concert," Nicole said "They had a really nice night and they wanted to beat the crowd so they left 10-15 minutes before the concert ended."

Nicole said her parents were about to leave the stadium when they heard a loud thud.

"They were in their car exiting Dodger Stadium and traffic got crazy out there. People were walking around all the cars, so they were in line to exit. A group of people walked around their car and they both heard this loud bang and someone had hit my dad's mirror on his Tahoe," said Nicole.

Nicole said her dad got out of the car to figure out what happened.

"He looked and he was thinking his mirror was hanging off, and he looked at the people and said, ‘Who hit my mirror,' and this group of about six people turned around," Nicole said., "A female was like 'I did,' and she was intoxicated and witnesses claim that she swung [at] my dad first and he went to block. The last thing he remembers is these three or four guys just started hitting him all at the same time."

Nicole said her mom was in the car, but got out to help once she realized what was happening.

"Her instinct was to get out and help him, and as my mom's trying to pull men off of him, she was grabbed by the back of the head by a female in that group. Before she knew it, the gentleman in the black shirt, black backwards hat (as seen in the video), basically football tackles my mom and my mom just remembers flying and that's it," Nicole said. "Witnesses said that my mom hit her head so hard on the concrete that they heard her skull hit and everyone was certain she had cracked her head. My mom blacked out and when she came to, she was looking around and no one was helping them and she looked and my dad was lifeless on the floor, blacked out as well."

Nicole said one man helped her parents and that man also recorded the video, but had a run in with the attackers.

"The attackers witnessed him recording and went after him as well, so they broke his phone, and punched him is what I'm told," said Nicole.

Nicole said her parents were not receiving help quickly enough, so her mom ended up driving them both to the hospital, and that's where they made a police report with the LAPD. She said her parents suffered brain injuries and broken bones. Her mother was released from the hospital that night, but her father remained hospitalized until Saturday.

"I didn't know what to do. I had to really gather my thoughts, and instantly it was anger, just anger. My parents are much older than these people in the video and I can't comprehend how people could throw away their lives and risk their livelihoods with just a careless act," she said.

Nicole said the case got more traction after the video went viral on social media.

"As social media blew up, we were contacted today [by police] so we did give our part of the story so hopefully justice can be served and the legal system doesn't fail us but already we're being told LAPD is saying this started from a fender bender so from the get go, the story's already wrong," said Nicole.

No arrests have been made in the case yet, and Nicole said her family wants the attackers arrested. Though their medical bills are expensive, the family does not plan to create a GoFundMe because their focus is asking the public for help identifying the suspects.

"We're not out there to ask the community for money," said Nicole. "We're doing this to ask people to speak up because when you have a TikTok that goes viral with 1.5 million views, and not one person has said anything, I feel like these people are being protected or getting their ducks in a row so we need people to start talking."

Video: https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/19/los-angeles-couple-attacked-elton-john-dodger-stadium-concert/
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:17 pm    Post subject:

^ Perps look like MAGA trash.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:20 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Cody Bellinger only wants a one-year contract

According to a new report from The Athletic, that's exactly what Bellinger and his agent Scott Boras are focused on - with their camp seeking a one-year pact in free agency that would allow him to hopefully re-establish his value in 2023.

Quote:
"I've already been offered multi-years. Most likely, because of his age, we don’t want a multi-year. "

- Scott Boras

Quote:
MLB Marathon
@MLBMarathon

Consensus across the industry is that there’s significant interest in former #Dodgers OF/1B Cody Bellinger. The list of teams coveting the 2019 MVP appears to be double digits. #MLB

Quote:
Noah Gittell
@noahgittell

Somebody needs to write a book about what the hell happened to Cody Bellinger and Christian Yelich in the 2019-20 offseason

Quote:
MLB Deadline News
@MLBDeadlineNews

Per @JimBowdenGM, there is significant interest in free-agent 1B/OF Cody Bellinger. Jim noted 5 teams called Bellinger’s representation within an hour of him being non-tendered.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject:

"Coveting" Cody Bellinger. GTFOH lol.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:49 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Quote:
Cody Bellinger only wants a one-year contract

According to a new report from The Athletic, that's exactly what Bellinger and his agent Scott Boras are focused on - with their camp seeking a one-year pact in free agency that would allow him to hopefully re-establish his value in 2023.

Quote:
"I've already been offered multi-years. Most likely, because of his age, we don’t want a multi-year. "

- Scott Boras

Quote:
MLB Marathon
@MLBMarathon

Consensus across the industry is that there’s significant interest in former #Dodgers OF/1B Cody Bellinger. The list of teams coveting the 2019 MVP appears to be double digits. #MLB

Quote:
Noah Gittell
@noahgittell

Somebody needs to write a book about what the hell happened to Cody Bellinger and Christian Yelich in the 2019-20 offseason

Quote:
MLB Deadline News
@MLBDeadlineNews

Per @JimBowdenGM, there is significant interest in free-agent 1B/OF Cody Bellinger. Jim noted 5 teams called Bellinger’s representation within an hour of him being non-tendered.

this was expected though. Dodgers had only 1yr to risk it with Belli... that sounded like a low risk high reward situation that they didn't grab.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:32 pm    Post subject:

We reportedly have interest in Mitch Haniger, as do the Angels. In other news, Judge flew to San Francisco today and is expected to meet with the Giants tomorrow, per Feinsand.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
We reportedly have interest in Mitch Haniger, as do the Angels. In other news, Judge flew to San Francisco today and is expected to meet with the Giants tomorrow, per Feinsand.

Never knew about Haniger but damn, that dude has power.

39 HRs in 2021 and 11 HRs last yr in 57 games.

A right fielder too

112 HRs in 564 career games.

That comes out to 30 in 150 games.

And he played in Seattle too, so his HRs might go up. We really need the power with the loss of Bellinger, Turner and Turner.

Quote:
Bellinger - 19 HRs
Trea Turner - 21 HRs
Justin Turner - 13 HRs

That's 53 HRs right there

We can expect more from:

Quote:
Muncy - 21 HRs.
Lux - 6 HRs
Taylor - 10 HRs

-------------------

Quote:
Dodgers Rumors: LA Linked to Free Agent Outfielder Mitch Haniger

Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger hit free agency for the first time this month, and he’s an interesting case to think about. When he’s healthy, he’s outstanding — he played 157 games in both 2018 and 2021, and in those two seasons, he combined for 65 homers and an OPS around .830. Of course, those are the only two seasons in his six-year career in which he’s played more than 96 games, with a wide range of injuries hampering him throughout his career.

Still, Haniger has a career OPS+ of 123 and has been, at times in his career, a very good defensive outfielder. So it’s not surprising that the Dodgers, who are in the market for an outfielder, are rumored to be interested.

Haniger’s primary defensive position is right field, and the Dodgers have a six-time Gold Glove winner out there in Mookie Betts, who isn’t moving to second base no matter what anyone tells you. Haniger used to play some center field, but he hasn’t played there since 2019 and he wasn’t particularly good out there when he did play.

But Haniger could certainly slot in as a left-fielder with some time at designated hitter in Los Angeles. MLB Trade Rumors projects him for a three-year, $39 million deal. This feels a lot like the AJ Pollock deal a few years ago, except we all got tricked into thinking Pollock was a center-fielder. With Haniger, there’s a bit more truth in advertising, and he feels like an Andrew Friedman player in a lot of ways.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:24 pm    Post subject:

^
Oft-injured player with legit upside. Yeah, sounds like a Dodger target to me.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:33 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Aaron Judge Expected To Sign Richest Contract Ever

Aaron Judge is a free agent and many expect him to sign the richest contract ever in Major League Baseball history.

Mike Trout's contract currently tops the list with an average annual value of $35.54 million. According to a report, Judge is seeking a deal "in excess of $40 million a year" over eight seasons.

Bryce Harper's deal is the largest ever in terms of total value -- $330 million.

Quote:
A report says the Dodgers offered Aaron Judge a $214 million contract and he rejected it, although the report doesn't mention how many years the deal was for.

A dollar amount without a number of years is only half the information we need to evaluate an offer, but $214 million was probably a five- or six-year offer. Five years would put it at just under $43 million AAV, while six years would be just under $36 million. A five-year offer in that range would be in keeping with L.A.'s rumored preference of a shorter-term, higher-dollar deal.

It's not surprising that Judge turned down this deal, if the report is accurate. While he might not get $43 million per year, he will certainly receive offers well above $214 million in overall value. Judge will be 31 in April, so this is likely his only shot at a big free-agent deal, so it makes sense he'd look for the most guaranteed dollars rather than the highest AAV, which is why the Dodgers have always seemed like a longshot in this race.

https://www.si.com/mlb/dodgers/news/dodgers-rumors-insider-believes-la-has-already-made-an-offer-to-aaron-judge-js77
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Quote:
Aaron Judge Expected To Sign Richest Contract Ever

Aaron Judge is a free agent and many expect him to sign the richest contract ever in Major League Baseball history.

Mike Trout's contract currently tops the list with an average annual value of $35.54 million. According to a report, Judge is seeking a deal "in excess of $40 million a year" over eight seasons.

Bryce Harper's deal is the largest ever in terms of total value -- $330 million.

Quote:
A report says the Dodgers offered Aaron Judge a $214 million contract and he rejected it, although the report doesn't mention how many years the deal was for.

A dollar amount without a number of years is only half the information we need to evaluate an offer, but $214 million was probably a five- or six-year offer. Five years would put it at just under $43 million AAV, while six years would be just under $36 million. A five-year offer in that range would be in keeping with L.A.'s rumored preference of a shorter-term, higher-dollar deal.

It's not surprising that Judge turned down this deal, if the report is accurate. While he might not get $43 million per year, he will certainly receive offers well above $214 million in overall value. Judge will be 31 in April, so this is likely his only shot at a big free-agent deal, so it makes sense he'd look for the most guaranteed dollars rather than the highest AAV, which is why the Dodgers have always seemed like a longshot in this race.

https://www.si.com/mlb/dodgers/news/dodgers-rumors-insider-believes-la-has-already-made-an-offer-to-aaron-judge-js77

I don't know why we ever bother offering these type of deals to the superstar free agents. They aren't looking to break the AAV record, they are looking for the most guaranteed money possible. You're not going to take $214MM when you can get $100MM more (or more). My gut was telling me the Giants for Judge during last season, and I still believe that now. I just don't think he wants to return to the Yankees if the money is right.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:56 pm    Post subject:

^ Yup. It's never worked. And probably will never work, but we keep trying..
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 418, 419, 420 ... 432, 433, 434  Next
Page 419 of 434
Jump to: