Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
She wrestled with many demons in the course of her life. It’s a shame choosing to become such a horrible Trumpster was one of them.

Seems to afflict a fair number of Cheers alumni

Who else went cuckoo?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:22 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
She wrestled with many demons in the course of her life. It’s a shame choosing to become such a horrible Trumpster was one of them.

Who else went cuckoo?

Kelsey Grammer and John Ratzenberger are also Trumpers.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Bol wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I remember Kristie as Rebecca Howe on the long-running sitcom Cheers. Kristie's battle with weight has come to an end. RIP

That's where everyone remembers her from, Jodie. I saw a B movie she was in called Summer School back in 87, but I wouldn't count that any more than I'd count Ratzenberger's cameo in Superman 2.

What you dissed Summer School wow

Haha. I liked it. I remember the audience getting a chuckle or two. Not a full audience, but one of the more obscure movies I saw at a theater that I can still remember. Mr. Shoop.

PS: Also saw Gung Ho in 85. George Wendt. Keaton did one w/ Winkler and Wendt before Batman 89. Saw that one, too, in hot ass August. Longest line by far for tix I've ever been in to this day. They were handing out ice cream to the patrons in 100 weather. Iirc they had at least 2, maybe more, projectors running Batman 89 all day. I didn't get into T2 on the first attempt, had to catch Backdraft while I was already there, but I reckon Batman had a tougher ticket for longer than even T2.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Who else went cuckoo?

Haha. Cliff Claven a Trumper is perfect. Ironically he delivers the mail-in ballots. That cast had to have gone right down the middle red/blue. Danson and wife for sure are prettaaaaaay liberal.

Danson was in Private Ryan and Woody in No Country For Old Men. I love No Country, but Nick Colasanto (Coach) was in Raging Bull. I might give the nod to Da Bull as the best movie any Cheers actor was ever in. Tough one because Wood has done some good sh of late. Coach was in the famed "Eff him or fight him..." scene w/ Bobby D. And, "He ain't pretty no more!"

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:25 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Who else went cuckoo?

Haha. Cliff Claven a Trumper is perfect. Ironically he delivers the mail-in ballots. That cast had to have gone right down the middle red/blue. Danson and wife for sure are prettaaaaaay liberal.

Danson was in Private Ryan and Woody in No Country For Old Men. I love No Country, but Nick Colasanto (Coach) was in Raging Bull. I might give the nod to Da Bull as the best movie any Cheers actor was ever in. Tough one because Wood has done some good sh of late. Coach was in the famed "Eff him or fight him..." scene w/ Bobby D. And, "He ain't pretty no more!"

For sure, and very active ones at that. Ted's daughter was married to a very good friend of my wife and I and they have collectively thrown several fund raising events we have attended for the Dem party and progressive causes. Ted Danson and Kirstie Alley couldn't be more diametrically opposed.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:36 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
RIP. Although I don't agree with her ideas, I did enjoy her acting in Cheers. Her and the rest of the cast will always be part of my teen years.

Rebecca and Woody years > Diane and Coach, and I liked Coach as much as the next guy, but we're talkin The Woodster here. The earlier years were a bit before my time, too.

Sam's groin injury rap:

LOL I remember this one. The look on Norm's face cracks me up. Because of this video you posted, I started watching other ones as well. I gotta say seeing Woody Harrelson on there made me realize what a great actor he is. Not just from Cheers but his movies as well. He can play many different type of characters.

As you mentioned in your other post, yeah the cart and mouse game with Sam and Diane did get stale.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject:

aprevo15 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
RIP. Although I don't agree with her ideas, I did enjoy her acting in Cheers. Her and the rest of the cast will always be part of my teen years.

Rebecca and Woody years > Diane and Coach, and I liked Coach as much as the next guy, but we're talkin The Woodster here. The earlier years were a bit before my time, too.

Sam's groin injury rap:

LOL I remember this one. The look on Norm's face cracks me up. Because of this video you posted, I started watching other ones as well. I gotta say seeing Woody Harrelson on there made me realize what a great actor he is. Not just from Cheers but his movies as well. He can play many different type of characters.

As you mentioned in your other post, yeah the cart and mouse game with Sam and Diane did get stale.

Woody Harrelson's body of work is exceptional. He's quite a talent, and quite a character in real life, too.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: