NEW GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 963, 964, 965 ... 2544, 2545, 2546  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:38 am    Post subject:

I've made my peace with Westbrook. I used to yell at my TV screen, but now I just curse under my breath.

He's helped us win some games too and turned around his impact metrics. He is what he is. Blame Sam Presti.
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:40 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

At this point, who gives a damn? You're crying over sunk costs. It doesn't matter how much we are paying any of these guys. We traded for Westbrook, and we can't switch to an alternative history in which we didn't make the trade. I was horrified by the trade at the time, but I can watch Westbrook play without obsessing about his salary.

This should be pinned.

I think Yinoma has a valid point. His statement has to be taken in context. The salary is obviously a sunk cost but there are means to recoup opportunity cost.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:40 am    Post subject:

joeblow wrote:
CRoost wrote:
joeblow wrote:
CRoost wrote:
joeblow wrote:
CRoost wrote:
joeblow wrote:
So last night's debacle vs. the Clippers illustrates why Laker defense continues to be an Achilles heel for us.

Sure, AD coming back will help, but his main presence is down low. His surrounding pieces need to be stronger at making it tough for opponents to score. With the nine guard-sized players on the roster of 6'6" or smaller, there's no reason to continue to try to improve the back court. Ham has to find some PG/SG combo for defensive purposes when we need consistent stops.

It's the front court where the real need is. Can Rui help? Signs are mixed. I wasn't impressed with the little I watched of him in D.C., but we'll see what our vets and coaching staff can get out of him defensively.

With that said, we could use an SF/PF with more defensive upside as well as a back up defensive center. One of the best, most realistic option that's affordable for us (i.e., no OG from Toronto) may be Jarred Vanderbilt. That guy can guard the perimeter with height AND length AND tenacity AND results. His 6'8" size would also be able to help down low alongside bigger Laker defenders too.

He's not an all-star though, so Rob might not feel he's worth a FRP, but we have to do something like that or we have no shot of success in the playoffs. The defense is too weak.

Vanderbilt or Thybulle will give us defensive options that can match up with a team like Clips with so many long wings who can score. I think a couple of 2nds plus Walker salary can get it done. Cheaper will be someone like House or Reddish who are out of rotation.

Matisse T. is a fantastic defender, but too small for what we need (6'6"). I don't know who House is, but taking a chance on Reddish would be a "cheap" option to get some size (he's 6'8") and athleticism on the perimeter to help defend.

I mean, the Lakers scored a respectable 115 last night in the loss. Putting points on the board is not our major problem. Stopping the other team from doing so is the major problem (the Clips scored 133).

With Rui on board, I believe we have enough balance offensively. Our defense has been atrocious even with AD. Beverley is the only consistent defender that we have . He need someone to pair upfront for us to have a better perimeter wall. I do like Schroeder effort but he is more of a rabbit chaser. Thybulle has enough wingspan 6’11 to compensate .

Danuel House is a prototypical 3 and D and does not need time to figure out unlike Reddish.

Like Matisse, House is also 6'6". They are too short for what we need. Already the Lakers have nine players that are 6'6" are smaller. If we need to use length in the back court for some stops, Ham can go with JTA or Troy Brown who are also 6'6". Max Christie and Reaves are 6'5", and Walker is 6'4". There's no reason to keep bringing in shorter defenders for the forward spot.

Instead, let's bring in REAL forwards (and a defensive 5). Rui is a 3/4, but I don't know if he's dependable on D for what we need. We have some assets, and a few options are out there. I hope Rob chooses wisely as we approach the 2nd half of the season.

Our forwards are Lebron and Rui and they are gonna get majority of the time there. Rui has the physical tools to be at least decent defensively and Lebron will put more effort there in the playoff. We need size on the perimeter that are strong enough to hold their own on switches and Mathysse and House fits the bill. Those aforementioned guys like JTA, Brown, Christie and Reaves does not have that. Only Westbrook does but he’s so unreliable to close out the game. I prefer Vanderbilt of course but I think he’s a reach knowing how cunning Ainge is .

When I mention then need for forwards, I'm only referring to supporting players to play alongside Lebron or AD. To keep it simple, I often compare what we have now in the front court to what we had in 2020 when we won it all:

- AD and Lebron? Check.
- Kuzma? Rui, which is not close enough defensively according to some.
- M. Morris? Gabriel has great energy defensively, but is kinda thin and we could use some strength at the back up support PF slot along with height.
- McGee? T. Bryant should fill this role, but he does not have the athleticism (especially when jumping) to impact attackers coming at him in the paint.
- D12? I guess Damien Jones.

So ideally we get both a defensive forward and center to get closer to what we had as the #1 defensive team in the league. Vanderbilt / OG would be perfect for the backup PF slot, and Reddish has defensive upside for the SF role.

People say the Spurs' Poetl defends the paint pretty well, but something like that is needed also at the 5 spot. Who knows? Maybe D12 himself is in decent enough shape playing overseas to re-fill that role to bang up against Jokic.

The main reason I don't advocate going for a top notch defensive guard or two like we had in 2020 is because we already have soooooooooo many guard-sized players and so few forwards/centers that we have to prioritize.

OG is not realistic for us but Vanderbilt is and it will be a hefty tag. I like Reddish as well but knowing he could not hack it with defensive coach like Thibo, I rather wait than throwing a pick.

Our set of guards are not sufficient enough though to build that perimeter wall. Sure we still need a long wing for a backup and definitely a defensive center but I rather have a defensive guts that has enough size and strong enough to switch 1-4. I like Christie potential but he’s not ready. Reaves is also decent with enough length but he’s not strong nor experienced enough. Walker is a spare part that we need to swap in favor of defensive guard. Maybe AD can cover our shortcomings and minimize all of that but I rather have a perimeter wall like in 2020. It so much easier for Lebron And AD to play defense.
scout_0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject:

I wouldn't touch our team. I like our changes.

We no longer need Thybul or Redish these guys can't shoot.

Dennis 6"1 / Brick 6"4
Walker 6"4 / Reaves 6"5
Rui 6"8 / Christie 6"6
LeBron 6"9 / Weyne 6"9
Davis 6"11 / Bryant 6"11

The only area of improvement is at PG if a guy like Lillard becomes available. Or Conlet for CHEAP.

Walker, Rui, Reaves and Christie all shoot 40% from 3. This is good.

Last edited by scout_0 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:43 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Megaton wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Kawhi actually left a superior team to join the Clips.

That championship Raps team is underrated.

Lowry/FVV
Green/Powell
Kawhi/OG
Pascal/Ibaka
Gasol

That is one heck of a team.

Eh, I don’t know. Gasol and Ibaka was cooked after that season, Danny Green wasn’t a good shooter either after that, and FVV wasn’t gonna be a bench player anymore after that and he’s too small as a starting SG. Not to mention that if you combine all that, and Raptors getting very lucky Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson broke their ankles to win in the first place, the writing was on the wall that the Raptors were a one year wonder anyway. They weren’t going to beat the Lakers next season nor beat the Bucks the year after.

Kawhi made a good choice in leaving, he just picked the WRONG team. Heck, the wrong LA team at that.

They could have repeated in 2020 IMO if they kept intact. Of course Masai is active in trading so no doubt they would have made moves to replace Gasol/Ibaka's production. For example, they could have signed a player like Brook Lopez or traded for a comparable player. You're telling me this team is meh?

Lowry/FVV
Green/Powell
Kawhi/OG
Pascal
Lopez

Bucks already signed Lopez to a much bigger contract than the Raptors were even close to capable of, so that’s irrelevant. If Kawhi came back, they would have zero salary to replace anybody at Center. And it’s not like LA where you have players taking discounts. Especially in players like Toronto of all places.

Just because Masai would be active, doesn’t mean he would have been successful given the very limited resources he would have in making any improvements.

They would have had the full MLE and could have signed someone.

I'm not going to argue about this anymore, but that was an underrated good team. Kawhi played 57 games the next year and averaged 27/7/5 for the Clips too.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:48 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Megaton wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Megaton wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Kawhi actually left a superior team to join the Clips.

That championship Raps team is underrated.

Lowry/FVV
Green/Powell
Kawhi/OG
Pascal/Ibaka
Gasol

That is one heck of a team.

Eh, I don’t know. Gasol and Ibaka was cooked after that season, Danny Green wasn’t a good shooter either after that, and FVV wasn’t gonna be a bench player anymore after that and he’s too small as a starting SG. Not to mention that if you combine all that, and Raptors getting very lucky Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson broke their ankles to win in the first place, the writing was on the wall that the Raptors were a one year wonder anyway. They weren’t going to beat the Lakers next season nor beat the Bucks the year after.

Kawhi made a good choice in leaving, he just picked the WRONG team. Heck, the wrong LA team at that.

They could have repeated in 2020 IMO if they kept intact. Of course Masai is active in trading so no doubt they would have made moves to replace Gasol/Ibaka's production. For example, they could have signed a player like Brook Lopez or traded for a comparable player. You're telling me this team is meh?

Lowry/FVV
Green/Powell
Kawhi/OG
Pascal
Lopez

Bucks already signed Lopez to a much bigger contract than the Raptors were even close to capable of, so that’s irrelevant. If Kawhi came back, they would have zero salary to replace anybody at Center. And it’s not like LA where you have players taking discounts. Especially in players like Toronto of all places.

Just because Masai would be active, doesn’t mean he would have been successful given the very limited resources he would have in making any improvements.

They would have had the full MLE and could have signed someone.

I'm not going to argue about this anymore, but that was an underrated good team. Kawhi played 57 games the next year and averaged 27/7/5 for the Clips too.

Wrong. They would have had the cap room MLE which is not even worth half per year of what Brook Lopez got. And he wasn’t ever gonna leave the Bucks. So again, I don’t know why you keep using him, but he wasn’t leaving. Otherwise, Lakers would have signed him (like he should have).

Ok so don’t, because that argument isn’t a winning one. Or a hill to die on. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:51 am    Post subject:

scout_0 wrote:

Dennis 6"1 / Brick 6"4
Walker 6"4 / Reaves 6"5
Rui 6"8 / Christie 6"6
LeBron 6"9 / Weyne 6"9
Davis 6"11 / Bryant 6"11

The only area of improvement is at PG if a guy like Lillard becomes available. Or Conlet for CHEAP.

Lol you just saw this team get killed against a bunch of wing talent. Reaves, Brick, Walker, Christie is not 6’6 btw, he’s closer to 6’4. And Bryant is 6’10 but that’s irrelevant because he’s fine, but a defensive liability. Most of them are too small to guard against those guys.

Obviously having Rui will make a difference, but you’re kidding yourself if you think those guards are big enough to defend those guys. That’s just asking for a disaster. Also you forgot Beverley who would definitely will still start until traded anyway (even though it’s wrong).

Last edited by Megaton on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:53 am    Post subject:

By the way, for all the Kuzma lovers out there that might be disappointed we didn't try to bring him back...dude wants a max deal like Jordan Poole got, about a four-year, $140 million.
Rui is a cheaper version....
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:57 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
By the way, for all the Kuzma lovers out there that might be disappointed we didn't try to bring him back...dude wants a max deal like Jordan Poole got, about a four-year, $140 million.

Probably a price he would settle for staying with the Wizards. He obviously won’t get that much from other teams.

It’s basically just him saying “I REALLY don’t want to be here”. Unless the Wizards are really that clueless.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:58 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

Kuzma's got it good. He gets to be an aggressively mid player and average more shots than Porzingis and Beal, while making a lot of money. And keeping his brand going by tagging the Lakers and LeBron in every tweet.

For context, Rui's about as old now as Kuzma was when he was drafted.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:01 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Kuzma's got it good. He gets to be an aggressively mid player and average more shots than Porzingis and Beal, while making a lot of money. And keeping his brand going by tagging the Lakers and LeBron in every tweet.

For context, Rui's about as old now as Kuzma was when he was drafted.

Yep, I know they are both about the same age. I just know some Laker fans were dying for Kuz to come back. He wasn't going to without a huge contract..not playing for $8-10 mill a year. He wants $20+ mill per.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:08 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Probably a price he would settle for staying with the Wizards. He obviously won’t get that much from other teams.

It’s basically just him saying “I REALLY don’t want to be here”. Unless the Wizards are really that clueless.

Your logic is reasonable, but these are not reasonable times. Someone might really pay him that much. Hopefully, it won't be us. Who knows what the market will say? And then we get this:

Quote:
Could you see yourself staying in Washington for the long term?

For sure. One hundred percent. They showed me love. They have allowed me to have a platform to show my game and show the league I’m not just a role player. I’m someone that’s arriving right now. That’s the biggest thing for me.

I want to keep elevating. Having a leadership position, having somewhere where I’m developing and playing my game and my role and I’m getting better every single game — that’s what I care about.

https://theathletic.com/4122236/2023/01/24/kyle-kuzma-nba-trade-deadline/

I think he just wants to test the market. I can't blame him.
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Megaton wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Your logic is reasonable, but these are not reasonable times. Someone might really pay him that much. Hopefully, it won't be us. Who knows what the market will say? And then we get this:

Quote:
Could you see yourself staying in Washington for the long term?

For sure. One hundred percent. They showed me love. They have allowed me to have a platform to show my game and show the league I’m not just a role player. I’m someone that’s arriving right now. That’s the biggest thing for me.

I want to keep elevating. Having a leadership position, having somewhere where I’m developing and playing my game and my role and I’m getting better every single game — that’s what I care about.

https://theathletic.com/4122236/2023/01/24/kyle-kuzma-nba-trade-deadline/

I think he just wants to test the market. I can't blame him.

I think if he can leverage Washington for top dollar but let's say get the deal from the Knicks/Heat/Suns - he would go.

Kuz has no allegiance to Wiz other than they traded for him. The guy clearly likes larger media markets - he's into branding/marketing/fashion - so an environment that supports that is a priority. The other priority for him is to be on a team where he's featured. He's won a ring and sacrificed - now it's about pay, lifestyle & prominent role.

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
logical24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Some depth pieces i would not mind at all but for cheap would be:

Kelly O
Clarkson
Sexton
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like the Hornets are the most ideal trading partner. Just because Kelly Oubre standouts as a huge need for this roster. Either we trade Beverley and a frp for him to make it happen, or we go with a big one that involves taking back big contracts. But it won't end up giving up picks. Which I'm now warming up to if a trade was like this:

Westbrook
Beverley

For

Roziar
Hayward
Oubre

Sure, we take on Hayward and Roziar's contracts, but they are still solid players and fulfill needs for this team. Plus, at this point, cap space shouldn't be an objective anymore with Rui's cap hold, and the need to resign our useful role players. The market is going to be grossly overpriced to sign even ONE good player, so why not fill the team with guys that we will have bird rights with? We will have bird rights to resign Oubre, we will already have Hayward and Roziar, Lebron and AD, bird rights for Reaves and Rui, and Christie. As well as a first round pick to grow our roster.

Suddenly we won't be in dire need of surrounding Lebron and AD with vet min guys again in a deal like this. We get help on size, defense, and shooting. Especially from Roziar. So what's not to like here other than questionable contracts which for this team, is not much of a negative at this point.
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:38 pm    Post subject:

You know most of you are ignoring the most important part of acquiring 1-2 players for anyone?

The mere fact that none of this matters because the 9 or so guys who have been here since camp are still not closing out or covering 3 point shooters!

The defensive commitment of this team just isn’t serious enough to advance past a one playoff series!

I don’t even wanna get into the lack of 50-50 balls this team just stands there & watch the other team get another possession!

If we woulda hustled & played the game the way it’s supposed to be played beginning to end, LBJ & AD wouldn’t have to play the last few minutes of these games! We continue to let games slip away like they’re scrimmages!

If they woulda played the first 45 minutes of games they would’ve won at least 10 more games, many have called it heart but I call it standing around waiting for someone else to get the ball! Ham plays 10 guys so there’s no excuse for lack of HUSTLE & that makes up for many things!
HC: Riley
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Honestly, I'm starting to feel like the Hornets are the most ideal trading partner. Just because Kelly Oubre standouts as a huge need for this roster. Either we trade Beverley and a frp for him to make it happen, or we go with a big one that involves taking back big contracts. But it won't end up giving up picks. Which I'm now warming up to if a trade was like this:

Westbrook
Beverley

For

Roziar
Hayward
Oubre

Sure, we take on Hayward and Roziar's contracts, but they are still solid players and fulfill needs for this team. Plus, at this point, cap space shouldn't be an objective anymore with Rui's cap hold, and the need to resign our useful role players. The market is going to be grossly overpriced to sign even ONE good player, so why not fill the team with guys that we will have bird rights with? We will have bird rights to resign Oubre, we will already have Hayward and Roziar, Lebron and AD, bird rights for Reaves and Rui, and Christie. As well as a first round pick to grow our roster.

Suddenly we won't be in dire need of surrounding Lebron and AD with vet min guys again in a deal like this. We get help on size, defense, and shooting. Especially from Roziar. So what's not to like here other than questionable contracts which for this team, is not much of a negative at this point.

Charlotte has always made sense. But they wanted 2 FRPs IIRC at the beginning of the offseason, which was of course laughable.

But at one FRP to eat say Hayward's deal (I actually really love his fit when healthy), PJ, and Plumlee, I could be convinced. Throw a light protection on it and you have a deal.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:54 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
I think if he can leverage Washington for top dollar but let's say get the deal from the Knicks/Heat/Suns - he would go.

None of those teams will have cap space this summer. Check out this page:

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/cap/2023

Click on the heading for Projected Practical Cap Space. This is the possible cap space if teams stripped their rosters. That's how they have us at $34M. There are 11 teams that could clear enough space to offer $20M/year to Kuzma. Some of them will vanish from the list because they re-sign their own free agents and so forth. It's possible that other teams will clear cap space at the deadline. But for now, this is the list.

So I don't think that there will be any glamorous destinations in play.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:55 pm    Post subject:

logical24 wrote:
Some depth pieces i would not mind at all but for cheap would be:

Kelly O
Clarkson
Sexton

I wouldn't mind Giannis for cheap.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Brooklyn #Nets are working on trading Seth Curry, Joe Harris and Patty Mills. - The Ringer
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
Brooklyn #Nets are working on trading Seth Curry, Joe Harris and Patty Mills. - The Ringer

That better not bring in anyone decent.
Seth for Jae Chowderhead seems to work.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 pm    Post subject:

I have always wanted Seth Curry
aiel
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:04 pm    Post subject:

ThePageDude wrote:
aiel wrote:

<snip>

Plumlee doesn't solve our defensive and rebounding issues.

This is what a spurs fan wrote about Poeltl

"He's a premier rim protector. Like extremely good. Not just at blocking shots but just positioning himself to deter drives in the first place. He's big and bulky enough, with good enough footwork to be a very good defender in the post, but is extremely underrated when it comes to his perimeter defense. He's no Evan mobley, but he moves his feet much better than you would ever expect at his size and heft. Plenty of point guards have licked their chops. When pulling him out to the perimeter in the past only to be surprised when he is been able to recover for a great contest or a shot block on the drive.

You would be hard pressed to find too many players who screen better than Jacob. Screen assists are a very underrated part of a center's job and he does it immaculately.

He's a true elite offensive rebounder

He's turned into a great passer. Particularly from the high post. He's extremely good at picking out cutters and guys coming off screens in particular. San Antonio often runs their offense through him. They will get him the ball early and allow him to hold towards the top while players start dashing around screens and cutting. Trusting him to essentially decide where he wants the ball to go next and how the offense should develop."

He'll also help extend Davis' career by handling more of the physical pounding.

I haven't watched Poeltl much really so this is a totally honest question: if Poeltl is all this guy says he is why do the Spurs (who're as savvy as they come when evaluating talent) want to trade him? why wouldn't they keep him as part of their future core?

Spurs are said to be open to keeping him if offers are too low but they are actively shopping him. There is a lot of interest.

The thing about Poeltl is his game won't be affected by being in the bright lights of LA. Rebounding, defense, passing, and scoring around the paint translate in any environment. Shooters and scorers who only do that one thing will have a harder time adjusting to the pressure and expectations of LA.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:05 pm    Post subject:

scout_0 wrote:

Dennis 6"1 / Brick 6"4
Walker 6"4 / Reaves 6"5
Rui 6"8 / Christie 6"6
LeBron 6"9 / Weyne 6"9
Davis 6"11 / Bryant 6"11

Liliard can be had for cheap. Only 60 mill per year or $120 mill for 2.
ha ha ha....
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:06 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Westbrook
Beverley

For

Roziar
Hayward
Oubre

Charlotte has always made sense. But they wanted 2 FRPs IIRC at the beginning of the offseason, which was of course laughable.

But at one FRP to eat say Hayward's deal (I actually really love his fit when healthy), PJ, and Plumlee, I could be convinced. Throw a light protection on it and you have a deal.

Did they? I never heard of them wanting even any picks for Hayward and Roziar. Just finding a team to get rid of their contracts. No team is going to pay even a 2nd round pick to eat those. But do correct me if I'm wrong cause I genuinely have no idea if that's the case.

PJ Washington with Rui here now seems redundant in my opinion. Although to be fair, I haven't watched much of him. Can he guard wing players? I thought he was just an undersized center?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 963, 964, 965 ... 2544, 2545, 2546  Next
Page 964 of 2546
Jump to: