I'm retiring from posting here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
I like the train wreck some of the posts turn into, so my announcement is: I'm not retiring from posting here.

And: Mary Ann was hotter than Ginger.

wtf? Who thinks Ginger was hotter? I'll kick them in the sack.

---George Carlin
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject:

Mark_in_Tulsa wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
I like the train wreck some of the posts turn into, so my announcement is: I'm not retiring from posting here.

And: Mary Ann was hotter than Ginger.

wtf? Who thinks Ginger was hotter? I'll kick them in the sack.

Apparently neither of you payed enough attention to Mrs.Howell!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject:

even though they are old as (bleep) i would still bang the (bleep) out of both dawn wells and tina louise.....
dacos4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject:

does GTL stand for gym tan laundry? jersey shore?!? ahhhhhhhh
Afrosamurai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject:

This is why you don't tell your wife you post here. They'll make you leave.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject:

Crap, I just read this.

Was wondering where GTL was.

The only thing I can say (and I have experience with this) considering how long and active I have been on LG - is that you can't take anything seriously or to heart.

It's just a bunch of guys (and some girls) shooting their traps about things that really have no bearing on our lives directly. I know it's hard to read the board and sometimes enemies are made that want to make it ugly but with time everything passes and it's forgotten. In the end we're all a bunch of peons who really are just guessing and speculating. For every time we think we know what we're saying, we don't really. Best thing to do is just laugh off the insanity and not take it seriously. Come to the board to have a good time, talk hoops and not get involved in all the battles/wars/agendas at a personal level. If someone wants to get personal and some do just to get a rise, ignore them. They'll come back and be pleasant with you in the future.

Hope GTL and the Mrs. are having a blast, although from my perspective we just lost a soldier (again) to the black hole that is marriage.

Anyway I look forward to GTL coming back eventually. Around the Finals close to when we are hopefully in a celebrating mood.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject:

Way to try and steal my thunder when I'm less than twenty posts from retirement...
doven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject:

Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Seriously?? the OP prob made a lot of sense to the majority of you...but to a noob it was kinda pathetic.

This isn't your job right? it was like a letter of resignation.

I know nobody asked me but that's sort of the point of a fan board right? Unsolicited opinion/commentary.

This is only my 10 th post here...and you guys are a bunch of jerks...I am taking my ball and going home.

activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject:

Kava wrote:
Seriously?? the OP prob made a lot of sense to the majority of you...but to a noob it was kinda pathetic.

This isn't your job right? it was like a letter of resignation.

I know nobody asked me but that's sort of the point of a fan board right? Unsolicited opinion/commentary.

This is only my 10 th post here...and you guys are a bunch of jerks...I am taking my ball and going home.

The funny thing was that after announcing he was leaving this GTL guy kept coming back and putting up posts explaining why he was no longer posting. After a while it was, "Dude, if you want to leave just leave -- no one cares. We're talking about basketball; quit pestering us."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: