***2012-2013 General NBA Game Discussion Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject:

props wrote:
with cole's fade I thought I was watching early 90's basketball

Bell Biv Devoe
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject:

There is a reason 70% of GMs picked Miami to win it all again. They're really really god and have a bench now. They have everything. Athleticism, speed, shooting, quickness, and versatility.
cmonkee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject:

whoa, Varejao has 21 rbs (12O, 9 D) through 3 quarters.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lewis moved like a statue with the wizards.Comes to the heat and is backing folks down
NBAFAN24
Star Player
Star Player

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
Anyone notice how LeBron held the ball at the end of first? Doesn't want to hurt stat line by taking a three that probably doesn't fall. That's selfish.

Why would he need to force a bad quality shot attempt? How is that selfish? Talk about making a big deal out of nothing. Just because Kobe can barely shot 48% from the field for entire season, it doesn't mean that you have to criticized someone else for taking smarter and higher quality shot attempts.

Last edited by NBAFAN24 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

JoJo Dancer wrote:
There is a reason 70% of GMs picked Miami to win it all again. They're really really god and have a bench now. They have everything. Athleticism, speed, shooting, quickness, and versatility.

Not everything. No inside presence. That is why Gasol and Howard is the main cog if we want to win championship.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
props wrote:
with cole's fade I thought I was watching early 90's basketball

Bell Biv Devoe
That girl is poison ...
kobetimeeverytime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

Not everything. No inside presence. That is why Gasol and Howard is the main cog if we want to win championship.

modern NBA i'm not certain that's necessary to win anymore. it is definitely our biggest advantage tho

wade's getting old, should stuffed that
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

Not just that but also as chuck said if they are gonna have James play pf this much it takes a toll on your body(not a lot of big bodies I know)but its does cause wear and tear.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject:

It's called modern NBA because their is a shortage of good big men. It's Howard then .................

If Howard was dominant like Shaq, it would be still the big men era.
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

Its really debatable if an inside presence is needed in todays NBA. Its all about athleticism, shooting, and forcing turnovers now. Atleast it has been the last 2 years.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject:

JoJo Dancer wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

Its really debatable if an inside presence is needed in todays NBA. Its all about athleticism, shooting, and forcing turnovers now. Atleast it has been the last 2 years.
In the east sure thats easy to say when the only teams they had to worry about they were faster than.
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject:

props wrote:
Golden_Emperor_24K wrote:
props wrote:
Heats lookin good. If we play them today I doubt we can win. We need to get our offense together.

Seriously with the way we play d in the preseason they would rain 3s on us all day. When we play them we gotta shut down the perimeter and clog the lanes.
Its a little to early to say who would win or lose though IMO not disagreeing with your assessments

We still got chemistry and a lot of gelling to do. I know their bench would destroy ours. Jamison hasn't discovered his rythem yet and Meeks is just so so. Allen and lewis are making immediate impacts. It'd be tough if we play tonight. I don't think we're at their level yet. Knowing Lakers they might come out flat to start the game expecting it to be easy since mavs w/o Dirk
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject:

props wrote:
props wrote:
Heats lookin good. If we play them today I doubt we can win. We need to get our offense together.

Seriously with the way we play d in the preseason they would rain 3s on us all day. When we play them we gotta shut down the perimeter and clog the lanes.
Its a little to early to say who would win or lose though IMO not disagreeing with your assessments

We still got chemistry and a lot of gelling to do. I know their bench would destroy ours. Jamison hasn't discovered his rythem yet and Meeks is just so so. Allen and lewis are making immediate impacts. It'd be tough if we play tonight. I don't think we're at their level yet. Knowing Lakers they might come out flat to start the game expecting it to be easy since mavs w/o Dirk
NBA is a journey for sure.I just always favor size maybe thats my old school thinking.Also the same things you said about the lakers you can say about the C's which are making those players and impacts for the heat look better as well

Last edited by props on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Ray Allen's gonna cause us problems.....
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject:

props wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

In the east sure thats easy to say when the only teams they had to worry about they were faster than.

Philly might be able to give the Heat some problems in a 7-game series if Bynum is healthy.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
props wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:
AllorNothing wrote:
JoJo Dancer wrote:

Philly might be able to give the Heat some problems in a 7-game series if Bynum is healthy.
I think they are a few years off.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man, I wish we had that Rondo for Gasol trade. hehe.

Not sure how Rondo can just attack a Miami team that is just as athletic.
lakergal16
Star Player
Star Player

For all the Sportscenter highlights from Miami, it's still anyone's game
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what a shot from lebron
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject:

AllorNothing wrote:
Man, I wish we had that Rondo for Gasol trade. hehe.

Not sure how Rondo can just attack a Miami team that is just as athletic.
I know I say every time I post during a celtic game.I hate seeing rondo in green love his game.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject:

NBAFAN24 wrote:
Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
Anyone notice how LeBron held the ball at the end of first? Doesn't want to hurt stat line by taking a three that probably doesn't fall. That's selfish.

Why would he need to force a bad quality shot attempt? How is that selfish? Talk about making a big deal out of nothing. Just because Kobe can barely shot 48% from the field for entire season, it doesn't mean that you have to criticized someone else for taking smarter and higher quality shot attempts.

even though the shot probably doesn't fall, you gotta at least try imo. ive seen guys make these shots, and you just never know.

what if it somehow goes in, and the heat win by two?
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Who does Pau defend if Miami has Lebron at PF? I am guessing MWP on LEbron than Pau on whom?
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Damn Miami is good. Don't see anybody beating them if they stay healthy.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Wow samsung has really put their eggs in the Lebron basket I see
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 4 of 88
Jump to: