Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Michlake wrote:
reading the interviews something still doesn't sit well with me and that is the car loaning between the two "non-friends". Why was it so natural for Adnan to loan his car to someone he doesn't really know and why was it not strange for Jay to accept this "gift". this just sends off a huge alarm in my mind of BS coming from both of them.

I dont know about you guys but I would only loan out my car to family or very very good friends. Come to think of it I have never loaned my car to friends. Maybe just me.

Guys on the track team said that Jay often picked Adnan up after practice, in Adnan's car. So, I think they probably had a deeper drug business relationship than anyone may have known.

right, so the fact that they both continue to say they werent really friends is strange. In some ways they seems like best friends. Using each others cars, Adan worried that Jay didn't get something for his girlfriends birthday, people on the track team noticing that Jay drove Adnan's car a lot etc.
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Agree. I don't see how anyone could think these two guys were not more than just casual acquaintances.
marga86
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject:

right now, I am pretty certain Adnan did it.
Statcat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject:

For anyone that has interest in this case Viewfromll2.com is written by an attorney out of DC. In the right hand column there are posts about Serial and Adnan's case. She makes a great case for Adnan's innocence. It's a compelling read.

It is shocking how many times Jay changed his story and how the police helped "coach" Jay into his final narrative.

Up until reading this blog I though Adnan was probably guilty, but now I think Jay did it.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject:

Adnan is getting an appeal.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
A Maryland appeals court delivered a significant victory today to Adnan Syed, the man convicted of murdering Hae Min Lee in 1999 and the subject of the hit podcast Serial.

Syed is seeking a new trial based on a number of legal theories. One of them is that his lawyer failed to present the testimony of Asia McClain, a potential alibi witness who claims to have seen Syed at the time he allegedly committed the murder. On Monday, the Maryland Court Of Special Appeals ruled that the case would be “remanded” to the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, which is a trial court, to consider a new affidavit by McClain.

http://thinkprogress.org/culture/2015/05/18/3660110/breaking-adnan-syed-subject-serial-podcast-scores-major-victory-maryland-appeals-court/
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Adnan Syed released, conviction overturned

https://apnews.com/article/baltimore-adnan-syed-hae-min-lee-024f739b28b33cf50e76c50d640c0882

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:54 am    Post subject:

I remember listening to Serial a few years ago and I couldn’t remember how I felt about the case. Saw the Adnan news last week and decided to go back just to jog my memory about it all.

Anyways my conclusion then and now: unfair trial but he did it.

I can’t believe the delusion of some people fighting for his innocence. Fighting for the sake that his trial was rigged is one thing but there’s a lot of folks out there that think he is innocent. I just don’t see how that’s possible.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: