D'Angelo Russell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject:

An older interview of Russell

I still want this kid on the lakers and if towns is off the board I think the lakers take him over Okafor. We know what these kids can do on the court and I think it's going to come down to interviews now. I've watched all of Russell's interviews online and the kid just has his head on straight and he is very mature for his age. He's a star.

im not too concerned about how his offense translates to the NBA because he's so versatile on that end of the court. He can pretty much take whatever the defense gives him. Besides, the lakers already have two other young player who can create offense already in clarkson and randle. Russell would still be able to hurt an opposing team by running his player off screens and running the pick n roll with randle (which would be very difficult to stop IMO).

He would also be a floor general which is invaluable.
onemoretime222
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject:

what shoes was d'angelo russell wearing at the weigh in...them joints gave him 1.75 inches in height!

http://s18.postimg.org/hwupdtfb9/CE5_Pdgl_UUAIYP5_S.jpg

This is the best I can find but I can't see it because someone has these breds in the way!

Anyone know or can help me out
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7
Jump to: