Best Father-Son NBA Duo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Kobe could win with LeBron's dad.

edit

Last edited by AY2043 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject:

Seeing as how the duo with the obviously best guy in the tourney wins these type of two on twos most of the time, and that the single best player in this list is either Kobe or Bill Walton, one of their teams team would probably beat the others. I'd like to see the Waltons versus the Barrys (Rick, Brent.) however. Kobe's Dad was a nothing.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Forget about father-son duos, let's talk about father-son quintets. My sons, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are the greatest offspring in the history of western civilization. They've been taught the values of the Pyramid of Success by the incomparable John Wooden from an early age, through which they achieved unprecedented heights of success. In addition, I took them to over 800 Grateful Dead concerts before reaching adulthood, which gave them a greater understanding of art, love, and music. I'm indeed the proudest father in the world. After experimental back surgery in recent months, I've received a new appreciation for life itself. For years, I was isolated in my house in San Diego, unable to move and dealing with excruciating pain. But now, after the aforementioned back surgery, I've become the voice of the Pac-12 on ESPN. Pac-12, the Conference of Champions. UCLA will rise once again and conquer college basketball, guided by the spirit of the only father I ever knew, John Wooden.

kudos to you Mr. Walton.
jwbrown77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
Lebron and Delonte West
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: