THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3662, 3663, 3664 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Can trump earn another delay in the hush money trial by now being able to appeal the gag order?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:25 pm    Post subject:

The bosses listened to the employees and the public at large.

NBC News cuts ties with former RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel

LINK
March 26, 2024, 3:41 PM PDT
By Elizabeth Chuck

Quote:
NBC News has reversed its decision to hire former Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel as a political analyst after network executives faced a chorus of fierce on-air criticism.

“There is no doubt that the last several days have been difficult for the News Group. After listening to the legitimate concerns of many of you, I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor,” NBCUniversal Group Chairman Cesar Conde said in an email to staff members Tuesday.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Question to ask of Republicans

If your employer started removing safety regulations would you want to work there

If you found out your car manufacturer was lying about the protections built into the car would you be pissed off or just not care

Republicans are intentionally trying to make America as corrupt as Russia

Comer is knowingly a servant of Russian BS! (bleep) hate that guy!
In his closing about the Impeachment.. someone just kick him in his nuts please
https://www.axios.com/2024/03/25/james-comer-biden-impeachment-criminal-referrals
Quote:
"When President Trump returns to the White House, it's critical the new leadership at the DOJ have everything they need to prosecute the Biden Crime Family and deliver swift justice," it adds.

Sorry.. The BCF? I have to Marge.. The Big (bleep) Family
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:23 am    Post subject:

Instead of listening to the polls, take in what actual voters have done since Roe decision, and now IVF ban in Alabama. Democrat Land wins in landslide 62-37. Lands ran for this seat last time and lost 53-45. Trump won the district 49-48. I also think it helps when we have strong women candidates who can articulate the extreme harm these laws to do women, and can also add speak to their personal experience which connects with voters.

Alabama Democrat flips GOP seat after campaigning against threats to IVF

Quote:
Democrat Marilyn Lands defeated Republican Teddy Powell on Tuesday in a 62-37 landslide, easily prevailing in a nationally watched special election for a GOP-held seat in the Alabama House of Representatives.

Lands outperformed the 10th District's normal lean by wide margins: Donald Trump carried the district by a 49-48 spread in 2020, according to Dave's Redistricting App, while voters favored Republican David Cole over Lands 52-45 two years later.

Quote:
Lands focused intently on reproductive rights in her campaign to replace Cole, who resigned last summer after getting convicted on voter fraud charges. "It's shameful that today women have fewer freedoms than I did two decades ago," she said in one spot excoriating the state's near-total abortion ban. Lands, a mental health counselor, also argued the legislature didn't do enough to protect IVF when it passed a law earlier this month that shields clinics from liability.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Trump says RFK Jr. ‘great for MAGA’ after VP announcement

Former President Trump called Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign “great for MAGA” in a post early Wednesday.

“RFK Jr. is the most Radical Left Candidate in the race, by far. He’s a big fan of the Green New Scam, and other economy killing disasters,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I guess this would mean he is going to be taking votes from Crooked Joe Biden, which would be a great service to America.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4559095-trump-rfk-jr-great-for-maga/
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:42 am    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

Former President Trump called Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign “great for MAGA” in a post early Wednesday.

“RFK Jr. is the most Radical Left Candidate in the race, by far. He’s a big fan of the Green New Scam, and other economy killing disasters,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I guess this would mean he is going to be taking votes from Crooked Joe Biden, which would be a great service to America.”

Trump mega donors are funding RFK Jr to help Trump get elected. I hope there are clear ads in the 7 swing states trumpeting this fact. A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Trump.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:38 pm    Post subject:

This is a shameless grift. The last time he used the bible he held it upside down. How low will Trump go? He has no boundaries. I would check the read to make sure there are no changes that spew his rhetoric. He may make himself the second coming.

What is the 'God Bless the USA Bible'? The $60 Bible Trump and Lee Greenwood are selling
Mary Walrath-Holdridge
USA TODAY

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:49 pm    Post subject:

I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but holy (bleep) (bleep) I’m tired of seeing constant (bleep) about Trump. It’s just a constant stream of nonsense for 8 years. We had like maybe a year reprieve where the media didn’t report on every thought fart that leaked from the dung hole he calls a mouth, but here they are right back at it. Man I wished he’d stroke out and do the world a favor. I’m just so, so tired.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:15 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but holy (bleep) (bleep) I’m tired of seeing constant (bleep) about Trump. It’s just a constant stream of nonsense for 8 years. We had like maybe a year reprieve where the media didn’t report on every thought fart that leaked from the dung hole he calls a mouth, but here they are right back at it. Man I wished he’d stroke out and do the world a favor. I’m just so, so tired.

I'm not sure what to think of it. It can be argued that during that year or two when he was mostly confined to his social media site, many people forgot the chaos associated with his presidency. It can also be argued that the more people hear about him and hear him, the less likely they will vote for him. But the media has to play their part in reporting it and making it clear what a second Trump presidency will mean. But they are still stuck in the horse race narrative, which ultimately normalizes Trump. And, let's face it, many in the media - even those that we may like and respect - secretly hope Trump will be back because it means drama, ratings, and $$$.

Much of this could have been avoided had Garland been more proactive in his prosecution of Trump. In a different world, Trump would already have been sentenced and declared a criminal. And that would surely have been impacted his overall appeal among independents and soft Republicans. And that's why he wants to delay all criminal cases against him because he knows that's the thing that will impact the election the most.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:17 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:

I keep waiting for that Hamburger from Heaven. To come and take him away.
But the man is like Mr. Burns.

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
trmiv wrote:

I'm not sure what to think of it. It can be argued that during that year or two when he was mostly confined to his social media site, many people forgot the chaos associated with his presidency. It can also be argued that the more people hear about him and hear him, the less likely they will vote for him. But the media has to play their part in reporting it and making it clear what a second Trump presidency will mean. But they are still stuck in the horse race narrative, which ultimately normalizes Trump. And, let's face it, many in the media - even those that we may like and respect - secretly hope Trump will be back because it means drama, ratings, and $$$.

Much of this could have been avoided had Garland been more proactive in his prosecution of Trump. In a different world, Trump would already have been sentenced and declared a criminal. And that would surely have been impacted his overall appeal among independents and soft Republicans. And that's why he wants to delay all criminal cases against him because he knows that's the thing that will impact the election the most.

As much as I hate having Trump back in our collective faces 24/7, I think people will remember that shell-shocked feeling of being worn down by his never ending chaos and bull-(bleep) for 4 years and remember why they hated him and voted him out in 2020.

The Biden campaign is actually doing an excellent job of this -- replaying snippets of his old COVID press conference, and just trolling Trump in general over all of Trump's flaws and gaffs.

When Trump tweeted this week trumpeting his winning of both the regular golf tournament and senior tournment at his own golf club at Mar a Lago, the Biden team retweeted it with Joe's comment: Congratulations, that's a real accomplishment!"

Last edited by ChefLinda on Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

Trump mega donors are funding RFK Jr to help Trump get elected. I hope there are clear ads in the 7 swing states trumpeting this fact. A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Trump.

The funny thing is, for all the (bleep) and moaning so mant people do about how unlistenable Biden is because he can't speak perfectly or how crazy trump sounds, Jr. has 'em both beat on both counts.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:06 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
The New York appeals court lowered Trump's Bond to $175 million. He now gets an additional 10 days to come up with it.

I can't believe anyone was surprised by this. Trump has been coddled and protected by an ineffective and corrupt system for almost a decade now, and he will continue to be.

The system isn't going to hold him accountable, so the American citizens who still have a thread of decency will have to in November.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am    Post subject:

The Biden campaign is just non-stop trolling Trump in the most effective ways.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1773364768209821957

OMG, here's another one. Even funnier:

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1773417798158479848
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:
The New York appeals court lowered Trump's Bond to $175 million. He now gets an additional 10 days to come up with it.

I can't believe anyone was surprised by this. Trump has been coddled and protected by an ineffective and corrupt system for almost a decade now, and he will continue to be.

The system isn't going to hold him accountable, so the American citizens who still have a thread of decency will have to in November.

If he loses in Nov he will claim fixed. It will be the same cycle rinse and repeat. I say if because of the gerrymandering system. I won't relax until Biden is declared President.

JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm    Post subject:

What the media hides. wrote:
Mar 28, 2024ReplyRetweetFavorite

(I'll take a moment to say "Hi" to all of the FBI agents reading my posts .)
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
What the media hides. wrote:
Mar 28, 2024ReplyRetweetFavorite

(I'll take a moment to say "Hi" to all of the FBI agents reading my posts .)

Is there a federal law against ignorant dickheads?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm    Post subject:

^I'm highly critical of Israel's actions towards Palestine.
I think the US has indirectly helped in Israel's actions.
To a degree that I can/will rant and rave for pages in this thread about it.

But I'm not vouching for that woman in the video. I know nothing about her.
There are some truly screwed up people who are "pro-Palestine". Candace Owens. Now Joe Rogan. Just to name a few.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Israel's genocide in Gaza is wrong. But I refuse to vouch for everyone who agrees with the bolded.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Trump Posts Image of Joe Biden Kidnapped And Bound With Rope

Trump signals approval of violent imagery targeting his political opponents

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1773818618213535916?t=yb5Kirwb8hfyc9RzYAPfvA&s=19
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1773818618213535916?t=yb5Kirwb8hfyc9RzYAPfvA&s=19

The FBI and Secret Service will get right on that, I'm sure...
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:49 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:

The FBI and Secret Service will get right on that, I'm sure...

It’s apparently a decal that has become popular with MAGAts who are putting them on their truck tailgates.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Murdock
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel
Despite a widening rift with the Israeli government, the Biden administration continues to authorize the transfer of 2,000-pound bombs and other weapons

By John Hudson
March 29, 2024 at 2:39 p.m. EDT

The Biden administration in recent days quietly authorized the transfer of billions of dollars in bombs and fighter jets to Israel despite Washington’s concerns about an anticipated military offensive in southern Gaza that could threaten the lives of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians.
The new arms packages include more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs and 500 MK82 500-pound bombs, according to Pentagon and State Department officials familiar with the matter. The 2,000 pound bombs have been linked to previous mass-casualty events throughout Israel’s military campaign in Gaza. These officials, like some others, spoke to The Washington Post on the condition of anonymity because recent authorizations have not been disclosed publicly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Dark Brandon.

Quote:
Joe Biden @JoeBiden

Donald, my offer to play golf still stands.

I’ll let you take three strokes off your game if you carry your own bag.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:54 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Dark Brandon.

Quote:
Joe Biden @JoeBiden

If the orange $#!* gibbon carried his own bag, he would have a stroke.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Dark Brandon.

Quote:
Joe Biden @JoeBiden

If the orange $#!* gibbon carried his own bag, he would have a stroke.

Why do you think he made the offer that way?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3662, 3663, 3664 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 3663 of 3673
Jump to: