OFFICIAL ROB PELINKA THREAD.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6692

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:57 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Ok. But he’s a championship GM.


Well, yeah. He is the GM of a team that won a ring last year.

Dion Waiters is also a championship player because he was on the roster of the team.

Bottom line is: so what? That doesn't inherently made Pelinka a good GM or Waiters a good player.

It's just meaningless semantics.

What it means pelinka > any internet GM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14641

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
Jerry West never had a falling out with Jerry Buss.


Yes, he did, over money. Phil got a $2 million dollar bonus for winning the 2000 Finals and West didn't get a bonus, which pissed him off no end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/2002/0429/1375608.html

Quote:
West's sensitivity is legendary and while he did not oppose Jackson's hiring three years ago, it hurt him that after years of loyal, underpaid service, Lakers owner Jerry Buss opened the vault for Jackson with a five-year, $30 million contract. Buss had had a reputation for paying his players but skimping on front-office salaries, which West accepted because he believes in the code that the players are the most important part of a franchise. Jackson's contract violated that code.

There were other developments as well. Sources say it was Dr. Buss, not West, who installed Jim Buss as an assistant general manager a year before Jackson arrived.
. . .
A league source said Memphis owner Michael Heisley has granted him absolute authority over the Grizzlies and made him the highest-paid executive in the league. One league source says the value of West's four-year deal will eclipse Jackson's annual salary.



Dr. Buss was cheap, only paying superstars while underpaying everyone else. Michael Cooper, Del Harris and many others had issues with JB's tight fists. West is from the era where money = respect. Dr. Buss disrespected JW in West's eyes.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 4425

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Jerry West never had a falling out with Jerry Buss.


Yes, he did, over money. Phil got a $2 million dollar bonus for winning the 2000 Finals and West didn't get a bonus, which pissed him off no end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/2002/0429/1375608.html

Quote:
West's sensitivity is legendary and while he did not oppose Jackson's hiring three years ago, it hurt him that after years of loyal, underpaid service, Lakers owner Jerry Buss opened the vault for Jackson with a five-year, $30 million contract. Buss had had a reputation for paying his players but skimping on front-office salaries, which West accepted because he believes in the code that the players are the most important part of a franchise. Jackson's contract violated that code.

There were other developments as well. Sources say it was Dr. Buss, not West, who installed Jim Buss as an assistant general manager a year before Jackson arrived.
. . .
A league source said Memphis owner Michael Heisley has granted him absolute authority over the Grizzlies and made him the highest-paid executive in the league. One league source says the value of West's four-year deal will eclipse Jackson's annual salary.



Dr. Buss was cheap, only paying superstars while underpaying everyone else. Michael Cooper, Del Harris and many others had issues with JB's tight fists. West is from the era where money = respect. Dr. Buss disrespected JW in West's eyes.


I've always liked Jerry Buss.
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀

MMLE: Doug McBuckets (who cares if it's not likely, make it happen!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14641

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:20 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Jerry West never had a falling out with Jerry Buss.


Yes, he did, over money. Phil got a $2 million dollar bonus for winning the 2000 Finals and West didn't get a bonus, which pissed him off no end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/2002/0429/1375608.html

Quote:
West's sensitivity is legendary and while he did not oppose Jackson's hiring three years ago, it hurt him that after years of loyal, underpaid service, Lakers owner Jerry Buss opened the vault for Jackson with a five-year, $30 million contract. Buss had had a reputation for paying his players but skimping on front-office salaries, which West accepted because he believes in the code that the players are the most important part of a franchise. Jackson's contract violated that code.

There were other developments as well. Sources say it was Dr. Buss, not West, who installed Jim Buss as an assistant general manager a year before Jackson arrived.
. . .
A league source said Memphis owner Michael Heisley has granted him absolute authority over the Grizzlies and made him the highest-paid executive in the league. One league source says the value of West's four-year deal will eclipse Jackson's annual salary.



Dr. Buss was cheap, only paying superstars while underpaying everyone else. Michael Cooper, Del Harris and many others had issues with JB's tight fists. West is from the era where money = respect. Dr. Buss disrespected JW in West's eyes.


I've always liked Jerry Buss.


Dr. Buss, like many self-made rich guys, was cheap - especially after he almost lost the Lakers due to over-leveraging. I don't begrudge him for watching his pennies.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
oaktown_dimond
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 813

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Phili is done. Rob, right your wrong and get D12 back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14641

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject:

oaktown_dimond wrote:
Phili is done. Rob, right your wrong and get D12 back.


D12 is done. as well.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
oaktown_dimond
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 813

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Dwight's got something left. it's been less than 2 years. He'll still grab you 8 boards in 10 minutes and scare the crap out of luka.

Dr. Laker wrote:
oaktown_dimond wrote:
Phili is done. Rob, right your wrong and get D12 back.


D12 is done. as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 65844

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
oaktown_dimond wrote:
Phili is done. Rob, right your wrong and get D12 back.


D12 is done. as well.


Yep. We squeezed one good year out of him. Tonight he played only 7 minutes and had no points.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 4425

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
oaktown_dimond wrote:
Phili is done. Rob, right your wrong and get D12 back.


D12 is done. as well.


Yep. We squeezed one good year out of him. Tonight he played only 7 minutes and had no points.


And 1 flagrant and 1 leapfrog over Trae
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀

MMLE: Doug McBuckets (who cares if it's not likely, make it happen!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 31737

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 am    Post subject:

Bump for jodeke
_________________
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MPeP09FV3tk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56931
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Bump for jodeke

Thanks, BVH. I completely missed the thread. I've probably posted in it. To many pages to check.

IMO this draft will tell a lot about Rob's GM abilities. We need a PG to take some pressure off of Bron. There are some FA available that would fit the need.

Cris Paul/player Option
Mike Conley
Kyle Lowry
Lonzo Ball/RFA
Spencer Dinwiddie
and though he a bit long in tooth Derrick Rose.

We also need some shooters. Those available. To name a few

Duncan Robinson / Restricted free agent
Tim Hardaway Jr,
Victor Oladipo, coming off injury
Kendrick Nunn / Restricted free agent
Lou Williams, I think we should have kept him
JJ Redick

I've never been a fan of Pelinka. I think he got too much credit for AD and he broke up a championship roster to get an aging (who can't jump over a phone book) Mark Gasol.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 4208

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 3058
Location: Lake Nacimiento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


If Giannis and Middleton are not healthy they have zero chance regardless..

Kind of like if AD and Bron were healthy to start the Playoffs then Rob would be considered a genius for the moves but since our two superstars were injured he gets weird blame for it like DG, Dwight and Rondo would have at all changed things
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 1811

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:03 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:


IMO this draft will tell a lot about Rob's GM abilities. We need a PG to take some pressure off of Bron.

I've never been a fan of Pelinka. I think he got too much credit for AD and he broke up a championship roster to get an aging (who can't jump over a phone book) Mark Gasol.


Get Russ or any real asset and all is forgiven. Until then, dude whiffed twice in free agency, whiffed on our HC preferences, bid against himself in the AD trade and bright in personnel to successfully convert a 35y/o into our starting point guard/primary perimeter playmaker.

Go get a 3rd star that lives up to the cap space you moved mountains and MozDengs to create. Bring in that true 3rd max guy and all is forgiven.

Till then, I personally am wildly unimpressed.
_________________
Are other members mocking your trade proposals?
Are you not familiar with the salary cap/CBA rules?
Don’t be that guy/gal! Please CLICK HERE to get familiar!


Last edited by vasashi17+ on Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 27974

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Jerry West never had a falling out with Jerry Buss.


Yes, he did, over money. Phil got a $2 million dollar bonus for winning the 2000 Finals and West didn't get a bonus, which pissed him off no end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/2002/0429/1375608.html

Quote:
West's sensitivity is legendary and while he did not oppose Jackson's hiring three years ago, it hurt him that after years of loyal, underpaid service, Lakers owner Jerry Buss opened the vault for Jackson with a five-year, $30 million contract. Buss had had a reputation for paying his players but skimping on front-office salaries, which West accepted because he believes in the code that the players are the most important part of a franchise. Jackson's contract violated that code.

There were other developments as well. Sources say it was Dr. Buss, not West, who installed Jim Buss as an assistant general manager a year before Jackson arrived.
. . .
A league source said Memphis owner Michael Heisley has granted him absolute authority over the Grizzlies and made him the highest-paid executive in the league. One league source says the value of West's four-year deal will eclipse Jackson's annual salary.



Dr. Buss was cheap, only paying superstars while underpaying everyone else. Michael Cooper, Del Harris and many others had issues with JB's tight fists. West is from the era where money = respect. Dr. Buss disrespected JW in West's eyes.


I've always liked Jerry Buss.


Dr. Buss, like many self-made rich guys, was cheap - especially after he almost lost the Lakers due to over-leveraging. I don't begrudge him for watching his pennies.


What's the story behind that? I consider myself pretty versed in Lakers' history and I never knew Dr. Buss almost lost the team. That would have sucked!
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56931
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Jerry West never had a falling out with Jerry Buss.


Yes, he did, over money. Phil got a $2 million dollar bonus for winning the 2000 Finals and West didn't get a bonus, which pissed him off no end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/2002/0429/1375608.html

Quote:
West's sensitivity is legendary and while he did not oppose Jackson's hiring three years ago, it hurt him that after years of loyal, underpaid service, Lakers owner Jerry Buss opened the vault for Jackson with a five-year, $30 million contract. Buss had had a reputation for paying his players but skimping on front-office salaries, which West accepted because he believes in the code that the players are the most important part of a franchise. Jackson's contract violated that code.

There were other developments as well. Sources say it was Dr. Buss, not West, who installed Jim Buss as an assistant general manager a year before Jackson arrived.
. . .
A league source said Memphis owner Michael Heisley has granted him absolute authority over the Grizzlies and made him the highest-paid executive in the league. One league source says the value of West's four-year deal will eclipse Jackson's annual salary.



Dr. Buss was cheap, only paying superstars while underpaying everyone else. Michael Cooper, Del Harris and many others had issues with JB's tight fists. West is from the era where money = respect. Dr. Buss disrespected JW in West's eyes.


I've always liked Jerry Buss.


Dr. Buss, like many self-made rich guys, was cheap - especially after he almost lost the Lakers due to over-leveraging. I don't begrudge him for watching his pennies.

I didn't know that, Do you have a link for proof? That's a damning acqusation. I'm asking either validate it or remove it.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Last edited by jodeke on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AD23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jul 2019
Posts: 1722

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Reds622 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Our best bet imo is if Donovan wants Schroder in Chicago...then all parties can talk since Lakers have his bird rights.

Bam. Done. Moving on


Well... THT is also from Chicago.


I mean, if THT/Dennis/2021 1st can get us Lavine...I mean...let's go.


If we can throw in Kuz for Thaddeus Young, yes plz!


Posted 6/7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 4208

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject:

hype wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


If Giannis and Middleton are not healthy they have zero chance regardless..

Kind of like if AD and Bron were healthy to start the Playoffs then Rob would be considered a genius for the moves but since our two superstars were injured he gets weird blame for it like DG, Dwight and Rondo would have at all changed things


Yes, if Giannis and Middleton go down, they might not have a shot. Same way as if Bron and AD go down, we don't have a shot. Though, when they are with their team that they have built chemistry with, it makes their play more effective. A lack of chemistry and defined roles makes the play as a team, less effective. Breaking up a championship squad, after their 1st championship would never be a genius move. Even if they won, that would have just been a terrible risk, that paid off in the end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 112924

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:54 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
hype wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


If Giannis and Middleton are not healthy they have zero chance regardless..

Kind of like if AD and Bron were healthy to start the Playoffs then Rob would be considered a genius for the moves but since our two superstars were injured he gets weird blame for it like DG, Dwight and Rondo would have at all changed things


Yes, if Giannis and Middleton go down, they might not have a shot. Same way as if Bron and AD go down, we don't have a shot. Though, when they are with their team that they have built chemistry with, it makes their play more effective. A lack of chemistry and defined roles makes the play as a team, less effective. Breaking up a championship squad, after their 1st championship would never be a genius move. Even if they won, that would have just been a terrible risk, that paid off in the end.


Will they (can they) keep Portis/Tucker? Not sure and if they let them go it’s the equivalent of letting rondo/green/Dwight go too IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6692

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:51 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


Unless they think this bucks team can’t beat a healthy nets they will have to make big changes. They got dragged to 7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 18651

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:06 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


Unless they think this bucks team can’t beat a healthy nets they will have to make big changes. They got dragged to 7.


C’mon man, last summer we saw Rob went younger for AD timeline,
35 yr old Dwight to 6MOY 28yr Trez
34 yr old Rondo to 6MOY RUP 28yr DS
Wes supposed to be the DG clone in a min contract
Drummond was the Best Buy out

Couldn’t close on Lowry trade was a ding

It was a team collapse/injury/coaching/players but I thought the GM moves were solid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6692

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


Unless they think this bucks team can’t beat a healthy nets they will have to make big changes. They got dragged to 7.


C’mon man, last summer we saw Rob went younger for AD timeline,
35 yr old Dwight to 6MOY 28yr Trez
34 yr old Rondo to 6MOY RUP 28yr DS
Wes supposed to be the DG clone in a min contract
Drummond was the Best Buy out

Couldn’t close on Lowry trade was a ding

It was a team collapse/injury/coaching/players but I thought the GM moves were solid

100. I had no problem with moves. Thanks to DS we even made the playoffs. Without hindsight those moves are made by 100% of the gms.

I was just noting that the Bucks struggled to win a ring. i know its suppose to be tough but you have to believe teams the NYK, heat, celtics 76ers, hawks will all improve. Add 2/3 of the nets ( they can survive one guy being injured) . i think the Bucks have to tweak. IMHO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 18651

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:48 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
governator wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


Unless they think this bucks team can’t beat a healthy nets they will have to make big changes. They got dragged to 7.


C’mon man, last summer we saw Rob went younger for AD timeline,
35 yr old Dwight to 6MOY 28yr Trez
34 yr old Rondo to 6MOY RUP 28yr DS
Wes supposed to be the DG clone in a min contract
Drummond was the Best Buy out

Couldn’t close on Lowry trade was a ding

It was a team collapse/injury/coaching/players but I thought the GM moves were solid

100. I had no problem with moves. Thanks to DS we even made the playoffs. Without hindsight those moves are made by 100% of the gms.

I was just noting that the Bucks struggled to win a ring. i know its suppose to be tough but you have to believe teams the NYK, heat, celtics 76ers, hawks will all improve. Add 2/3 of the nets ( they can survive one guy being injured) . i think the Bucks have to tweak. IMHO


Yea, they gonna tweak like we did. One thing tho, Giannis knows how to overtake games now, playoff games, even with his shooting woes, he’s gonna get better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 4425

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:32 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Let's see if the Bucks let go 4 contributing role players from the team and recreate their team; like Pelinka or if they keep pretty much the same team.


Unless they think this bucks team can’t beat a healthy nets they will have to make big changes. They got dragged to 7.


C’mon man, last summer we saw Rob went younger for AD timeline,
35 yr old Dwight to 6MOY 28yr Trez
34 yr old Rondo to 6MOY RUP 28yr DS
Wes supposed to be the DG clone in a min contract
Drummond was the Best Buy out

Couldn’t close on Lowry trade was a ding

It was a team collapse/injury/coaching/players but I thought the GM moves were solid


I felt they were good moves at the time.
And note: this was before the nets got harden in the season.

Before the season, I had Lakers as having a great chance to repeat.
Lakers and Clippers were looking the best.
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀

MMLE: Doug McBuckets (who cares if it's not likely, make it happen!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 112924

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject:

Rondo/green/Dwight do not change the outcome of this season with AD/LBJ out. I actually believe we miss the playoffs if we kept them when AD/LBJ were both out injured.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 136 of 139
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB