The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1813, 1814, 1815 ... 1824, 1825, 1826  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 34299

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:10 pm    Post subject:

[quote="jonnybravo"

Warriors were a confluence of events that I can't see happening again. Curry being underpaid for the early parts of their dynasty due to injury issues prior. 2016's massive salary cap increase allowing for KD to join them. What's been really understated though is that both Klay Thompson and Draymond Green "just" missed the 2016 salary cap increase and signing for what would be a pedestrian $70m/4years $82m/5years respectively the year prior. g.[/quote]

That's an interesting point. We all know how they lucked off with the massive cap increase that allowed them to sign Durant. But they also lucked out that Curry was a late bloomer, so they were able to sign him for a more modest extension than he would have gotten if his superstar abilities had been more obvious earlier in his career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakeshow23_
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 May 2021
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:46 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Steph and LBJ are on different tiers. LBJ is in the GOAT discussion, Steph is not.


it's all media driven...

the thing about Curry is that he changed the game, and I guess, is more loved the world over.

Media driven? Did you just start watching basketball?

Lebron has been a top 5-10 player for nearly 20 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 116091

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:08 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
[quote="jonnybravo"

Warriors were a confluence of events that I can't see happening again. Curry being underpaid for the early parts of their dynasty due to injury issues prior. 2016's massive salary cap increase allowing for KD to join them. What's been really understated though is that both Klay Thompson and Draymond Green "just" missed the 2016 salary cap increase and signing for what would be a pedestrian $70m/4years $82m/5years respectively the year prior. g.


That's an interesting point. We all know how they lucked off with the massive cap increase that allowed them to sign Durant. But they also lucked out that Curry was a late bloomer, so they were able to sign him for a more modest extension than he would have gotten if his superstar abilities had been more obvious earlier in his career.[/quote]

When people say that the Warriors can be replicated, they are not being truthful.

1. draft 3 HOFers.
2. keep all 3, with a few being severely underpaid due to injury.
3. sign an all time player with a once in a generation cap spike.
4. when said all time player leaves, convince him and his team to do a S&T and give assets back. Usually teams are left empty handed in these situations and the Warriors all of a sudden do not have Wiggins and a pick that was used for Kuminga.

Won't happen again.
_________________
LBJ missed games:
20-21: 27/72 (37.5% missed)
21-22: 26/82 (31% missed)

AD missed games:
20-21: 36/72 (50% missed)
21-22: 40/82 (48% missed)

Lakers wins and win%:
20-21: 42-30 (58% win)
21-22: 33-49 (40% win)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 5001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:59 pm    Post subject:

How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11918

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 7347

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?


Cuz Lebron+AD still the best 1-2 in the league
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖

My summer: Kyrie and McBuckets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 5001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:18 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?


Cuz Lebron+AD still the best 1-2 in the league


That one-two punch got us a first-round exit followed by the 11th seed and now we will be a year older. I love AD but when you tie up 40 million in Westbrook you cant build a roster around them.

Honest question, do you really believe June 2023 we will have number 18?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 7347

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?


Cuz Lebron+AD still the best 1-2 in the league


That one-two punch got us a first-round exit followed by the 11th seed and now we will be a year older. I love AD but when you tie up 40 million in Westbrook you cant build a roster around them.

Honest question, do you really believe June 2023 we will have number 18?


If AD and a Bron are healthy, we'll be in it
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖

My summer: Kyrie and McBuckets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 34299

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?


My guess is Lebron himself doesn't think winning is a lost cause. I suspect he feels if he and AD stay healthy they will always have a shot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14729

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:09 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
activeverb wrote:
[quote="jonnybravo"

Warriors were a confluence of events that I can't see happening again. Curry being underpaid for the early parts of their dynasty due to injury issues prior. 2016's massive salary cap increase allowing for KD to join them. What's been really understated though is that both Klay Thompson and Draymond Green "just" missed the 2016 salary cap increase and signing for what would be a pedestrian $70m/4years $82m/5years respectively the year prior. g.


That's an interesting point. We all know how they lucked off with the massive cap increase that allowed them to sign Durant. But they also lucked out that Curry was a late bloomer, so they were able to sign him for a more modest extension than he would have gotten if his superstar abilities had been more obvious earlier in his career.


When people say that the Warriors can be replicated, they are not being truthful.

1. draft 3 HOFers.
2. keep all 3, with a few being severely underpaid due to injury.
3. sign an all time player with a once in a generation cap spike.
4. when said all time player leaves, convince him and his team to do a S&T and give assets back. Usually teams are left empty handed in these situations and the Warriors all of a sudden do not have Wiggins and a pick that was used for Kuminga.

Won't happen again.[/quote]
Next cap spike is coming in 2-3 years
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 20874
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.

He's 38 next season, I don't care what anyone thinks he is about to fall off a cliff fast, the guy keeps getting hurt. If he doesn't win a ring next year to tie Kobe he never will. He's not going to be better two seasons from now.

This is not a championship roster, not even close. Is he really going to waste his last good year losing for 3 straight seasons?

It was a success. For the rest of his life, he will be a Lakers champion and no one can take that away and we got number 17. Now we need to rebuild now and he needs number 5. Neither of that will happen next year or ever if he is still here.

what is everyone in this organization thinking? You are not a championship roster if Westbrook is the starting PG

Why demand a trade? Living in California with money is great. Who says winning is his priority?


ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PinoyLBJFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 19 Mar 2019
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:27 am    Post subject:

This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 1576

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject:

PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Lakers Lebron has been great but damn the earlier iterations of Lebron would absolutely annihilate the one we got.

Father Time stays undefeated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 3793
Location: Lake Nacimiento

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject:

PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 3778

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:46 pm    Post subject:

hype wrote:
PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.


That's pretty much his 2018 run highlights... Crazy is that he was already 33 going on 34 that year... Probably his best season ever. Definitely best playoffs run in history minus the ring. I still laugh when people say he's not a skilled scorer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 1685

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:25 am    Post subject:

Matt Barnes names the toughest players to guard in the NBA
Quote:
"Kobe, to me was the toughest I ever guarded. KD was number two. Melo was three. Bron was four. DWade was five. And I think maybe I would do... I might be missing someone. Damn I forgot about T-Mac, he had to be up there. That (bleep) jumps so high in his 3-point shot. Yeah Ginobili and T-Mac are in there. Ginobili was a (bleep)."


https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/matt-barnes-names-the-toughest-players-to-guard-in-the-nba/ar-AAYVYPq?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=47bc400901594e60a72b72e770c957ec
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 1545

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:50 am    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
hype wrote:
PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.


That's pretty much his 2018 run highlights... Crazy is that he was already 33 going on 34 that year... Probably his best season ever. Definitely best playoffs run in history minus the ring. I still laugh when people say he's not a skilled scorer.


Sad to see father time erode what he once was. You want to see some really crazy stuff look up those Olympics with LBJ and Kobe on the team (2012 I think it was), holy hell he was like Superman out there athletically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cyberfreak444
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Nov 2019
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:26 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.


LeBron has never demanded a trade in his career. That just isn’t his MO. He’s not about to start now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11918

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:42 am    Post subject:

Cyberfreak444 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.


LeBron has never demanded a trade in his career. That just isn’t his MO. He’s not about to start now.

agree. he's smart like that. He holds on to complete control of his moves and career.

LA is perfect for him. Free reign, money, brentwood. he isn't going anywhere.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 33790
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Cyberfreak444 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.


LeBron has never demanded a trade in his career. That just isn’t his MO. He’s not about to start now.

agree. he's smart like that. He holds on to complete control of his moves and career.

LA is perfect for him. Free reign, money, brentwood. he isn't going anywhere.


Why potentially tarnish his legacy by demanding a trade? He has four rings and will get the all time scoring record. Even a fifth championship would just be icing for him.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11918

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:55 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Cyberfreak444 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
How in his right mind has he not demanded a trade.


LeBron has never demanded a trade in his career. That just isn’t his MO. He’s not about to start now.

agree. he's smart like that. He holds on to complete control of his moves and career.

LA is perfect for him. Free reign, money, brentwood. he isn't going anywhere.


Why potentially tarnish his legacy by demanding a trade? He has four rings and will get the all time scoring record. Even a fifth championship would just be icing for him.

he wont. He literally said, on video, that last year wasn't a failure.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 34299

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject:

hype wrote:
PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.


Lebron has a legitimate case for GOAT, though I wouldn't out him quite at the top seat myself.

It's staggering to think he was probably the best teenager in NBA history, and now he is in the running for the best old player in NBA history.

He has one of the most unique skill sets in NBA history, maybe in sports history. As Dr. J put it: "I haven't seen anybody like him. It's like Karl Malone out at the point running a team. Are you kidding me?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 33790
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:22 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
hype wrote:
PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.


Lebron has a legitimate case for GOAT, though I wouldn't out him quite at the top seat myself.

It's staggering to think he was probably the best teenager in NBA history, and now he is in the running for the best old player in NBA history.

He has one of the most unique skill sets in NBA history, maybe in sports history. As Dr. J put it: "I haven't seen anybody like him. It's like Karl Malone out at the point running a team. Are you kidding me?"


I wonder how many other athletes have still been one of the most athletic players in the league at 37.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11918

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:41 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
activeverb wrote:
hype wrote:
PinoyLBJFan wrote:
This LBJ's highlights with the Cavs is insane ....

https://fb.watch/dVcjLjmcD6/

And with the Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhw2Sa0CDOM


Someone here was arguing that Steph was a better player in his MVP years I disliked tf out of Bron at that time but even I wouldn't have said that. Def. kind of crazy watching those vids as I kind of forgot just how dominant he was.. He's one of those few unicorn players that can take nearly any team deep in the Playoffs yearly regardless of the roster. We still got a damn good version of him but it's basically flashes of that Cavs version which is still one of the top players in the League when healthy which is the biggest difference imo. Health, health, health for both of our only star players on the roster.


Lebron has a legitimate case for GOAT, though I wouldn't out him quite at the top seat myself.

It's staggering to think he was probably the best teenager in NBA history, and now he is in the running for the best old player in NBA history.

He has one of the most unique skill sets in NBA history, maybe in sports history. As Dr. J put it: "I haven't seen anybody like him. It's like Karl Malone out at the point running a team. Are you kidding me?"


I wonder how many other athletes have still been one of the most athletic players in the league at 37.

none, but unlike generations past Bron takes a ton of days off, so when he plays he's fresh.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21549

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:52 am    Post subject:

Yikes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1813, 1814, 1815 ... 1824, 1825, 1826  Next
Page 1814 of 1826
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB