OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6104, 6105, 6106 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackStarMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:
But with that said. I do not know if Carlise is elite.

I mean a good coach should understand their roster and place them in best position. The way he used Porzingis (although porzingis is overrated) didnt make me feel that he was good

Carlise to me is a Doc Rivers. Great when he has high IQ point gaurds like CP [ at ] , Jason Kidd, but can't adapt

The recent dallas teams play no defense.

Dave Joerger, Scott Brooks, Kenny Atkinson are good coaches that could thrive with young teams like Pelicans or Boston

Jason Kidd likely will do well in Dallas with Luka

Boston job is ready made team.

I dont think he deserves it, but Mike D will likely get hired somewhere.

Would like to see Coach K coach 2 years in the league. Maybe Boston or coach Zion with Pels. Zion needs to call him up!

So Carlisle had to do a better job using Porzingis, who was overrated? Not to mention rarely healthy?

Having to play KP is a big reason their defense was underwhelming. They also lost Jackson to injury. It was a poorly constructed roster by Nelson.

they haven't been playing defense for years.

when Luka was out Porzingis did well. A coaches job is to maximize the play of their players.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:02 pm    Post subject:

TheBlackMamba wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
TheBlackMamba wrote:
Man. Luka is taking the Lebron comparisons to heart. My guy is going to expand the playbook LBJ built and take this player empowerment era to the next level, with Zion right behind him. What a time to be a Lakers' fan, when we've already got a pipeline of young talent forming, a few years earlier than expected!

(bleep)'s really gonna hit the fan when we get the inevitable run of "*insert star young player name here* has signed with Klutch Sports" press releases

I'm here for the drama.
BlackStarMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject:

BlackStarMamba wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:

I mean a good coach should understand their roster and place them in best position. The way he used Porzingis (although porzingis is overrated) didnt make me feel that he was good

Carlise to me is a Doc Rivers. Great when he has high IQ point gaurds like CP [AT] , Jason Kidd, but can't adapt

Dave Joerger, Scott Brooks, Kenny Atkinson are good coaches that could thrive with young teams like Pelicans or Boston

Would like to see Coach K coach 2 years in the league. Maybe Boston or coach Zion with Pels. Zion needs to call him up!

So Carlisle had to do a better job using Porzingis, who was overrated? Not to mention rarely healthy?

Having to play KP is a big reason their defense was underwhelming. They also lost Jackson to injury. It was a poorly constructed roster by Nelson.

when Luka was out Porzingis did well. A coaches job is to maximize the play of their players.

look at what McMillian did with the same roster that Lloyd Pierce had. Look at what Thibs got out of New York. Carlisle gets too much praise imo. Schemes, rotations, pays, defensive sets falls on the coach

Congrats for winning with Dirk, Jason Kidd, Caron Butler, Jason Terry, Peja and Marion ..but apart from that why is he an elite coach?
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
At some point a young NBA star will turn down a max extension and take qualifying offer, to become an unrestricted free agent the following season

I think its eventually gonna happen, the question is which star is gonna do it

https://twitter.com/ralph_masonjr/status/1405590841050112002?s=21

Good point. I see it happening too.

I'll believe it when I see it. Too much money at stake, and too much risk, for most players to light out for greener pastures in their early 20s.
vancouverthrowback
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Can we not S&T Schroder for a 1st and create a 20m trade exception to land a third star?
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
At some point a young NBA star will turn down a max extension and take qualifying offer, to become an unrestricted free agent the following season

I'll believe it when I see it. Too much money at stake, and too much risk, for most players to light out for greener pastures in their early 20s.

it needs to happen.

Too many young players getting drawn into the "stay loyal" mentality on teams that are content with just running the well dry on them as long as they can sell tickets and have no intention of actually contending for Championships.

Gilbert Arenas tells the story about AI all the time, and how the guy in charge of the front office had a chance to go after a max player to pair with AI, but had the mentality of "AI already sells all the tickets, why would I pay money for an extra player that isn't going to draw an extra dime?" and decided he'd rather milk AI for all he was worth because that's where the money was, as opposed to trying to put a team around AI that could contend for a chip the year after they went to the Finals. That it was the biggest dose of reality that "This is a business." when it came to how GMs work.

THAT is the situation a LOT of these young players in the league right now are facing. Where the team does 'faux contention' moves, that leave the team in purgatory but pretends just enough like they want to contend, to keep the talent there.

We see it happening with Lillard, we see it happening with Giannis. And both of those guys bought into those 'faux contending' moves and signed long term with teams going nowhere.

It's gonna take a few young talents leaving the "max" behind, taking the qualifying offer and becoming an UFA after giving their team 4 seasons to actually build something that resembles a title contender. If not, they gone.

That will force GMs to actually have to start making moves instead of sitting on their hands because "this guy sells all the tickets anyway, whether we contend or not, so why contend?" is a mentality that ruins careers and perceptions of really good players that will never get the credit they deserve cause they always 'come up short', like it's all on them.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Players should absolutely do this. They're putting big money in the owners' pockets, while the owners don't give a (bleep) about building a winning team. Guys are wasting their careers playing for (bleep) teams.

Lillard, Giannis, now Zion... The list goes on.

AD made the right move forcing his way to the Lakers. He knew we were serious about winning. That's what separates the Lakers from the other franchises.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:56 pm    Post subject:

BlackStarMamba wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:

Carlise to me is a Doc Rivers. Great when he has high IQ point gaurds like CP (@) , Jason Kidd, but can't adapt

look at what McMillian did with the same roster that Lloyd Pierce had. Look at what Thibs got out of New York. Carlisle gets too much praise imo. Schemes, rotations, pays, defensive sets falls on the coach

Congrats for winning with Dirk, Jason Kidd, Caron Butler, Jason Terry, Peja and Marion ..but apart from that why is he an elite coach?

Butler was injured midway through the season and missed the rest of the year. All the guys you mentioned were in their 30s. Kidd was 37. Marion was four years removed from his last all-star season. Terry (33) was a really good role player for them. Are you remembering him as the third in a Big 3 with his 16 ppg? Peja was released midseason by the raptors and people thought he was washed up. You're acting like these guys were all in their prime. Dirk was the only one who was. They were top 10 in offense and defense. That was a well-coached team.

This year, he had a 22-year-old star, a 7 footer who can shoot pretty well and then nothing else and can't stay on the floor. Who on their roster has more than one skill other than Luka and maybe Dorian Finney Smith? it's a poorly built team.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject:

vancouverthrowback wrote:
Can we not S&T Schroder for a 1st and create a 20m trade exception to land a third star?

In theory, sure. But in your scenario, the other team would have the cap space to sign Schroder. What’s the incentive to give us a pick? Also, we would still need to work out the second trade, which means that we would need to send out enough value to induce someone to send us a star.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:

I don't see Luka doing it when he's earned a supermax thanks to his All-NBA appearances. But Zion i can see failing to make it the next two years and then just waiting it out and going to New York.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Players should absolutely do this. They're putting big money in the owners' pockets, while the owners don't give a (bleep) about building a winning team. Guys are wasting their careers playing for (bleep) teams.

AD made the right move forcing his way to the Lakers. He knew we were serious about winning. That's what separates the Lakers from the other franchises.

Yeah, some of these young players need to start asking themselves

"Wait wait... how come these 'Superteams' get formed in about 2-3 seasons with franchises that were just in the lotto, but I've been stuck here for 8 years and keep being told 'it's coming'? ..."
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:

A player may not see it this way. Getting the big money is a win. Once they’ve gotten a big load of money, their priorities may change. So signing a big money extension with a player option at the end makes a lot of sense as opposed to rolling the dice on injury risk.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:07 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
activeverb wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:

it needs to happen.

Too many young players getting drawn into the "stay loyal" mentality on teams that are content with just running the well dry on them as long as they can sell tickets and have no intention of actually contending for Championships.

Gilbert Arenas tells the story about AI all the time, and how the guy in charge of the front office had a chance to go after a max player to pair with AI, but had the mentality of "AI already sells all the tickets, why would I pay money for an extra player that isn't going to draw an extra dime?" and decided he'd rather milk AI for all he was worth because that's where the money was, as opposed to trying to put a team around AI that could contend for a chip the year after they went to the Finals. That it was the biggest dose of reality that "This is a business." when it came to how GMs work.

THAT is the situation a LOT of these young players in the league right now are facing. Where the team does 'faux contention' moves, that leave the team in purgatory but pretends just enough like they want to contend, to keep the talent there.

We see it happening with Lillard, we see it happening with Giannis. And both of those guys bought into those 'faux contending' moves and signed long term with teams going nowhere.

It's gonna take a few young talents leaving the "max" behind, taking the qualifying offer and becoming an UFA after giving their team 4 seasons to actually build something that resembles a title contender. If not, they gone.

That will force GMs to actually have to start making moves instead of sitting on their hands because "this guy sells all the tickets anyway, whether we contend or not, so why contend?" is a mentality that ruins careers and perceptions of really good players that will never get the credit they deserve cause they always 'come up short', like it's all on them.

I think it's less about the presumption of loyalty and more about securing the bag that's right in front of you. Everyone used to say to sign the big $ when you can because you're an injury away from losing it. It's an addage as old as time. In recent years, this simply hasn't been the case. I mentioned this when the Knicks signed Amare. Superstar caliber players will almost always get their money. One bad injury won't change that although two might. In any event, players are starting to wise up to this fact. In the past, players would always sign for the max years. Nowadays, superstar caliber guys don't bat an eye about signing a 1+1.

Zion should do it. I have my selfish reasons wanting him here but the dude already makes $20m/year off endorsements and he's just getting started. If he lands on a team like say, ours, that # will blow up so big it'll make our heads spin.

Last edited by jonnybravo on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Help Dallas Help us.

Krisnaps For Montrez KCP and Kuzma
Trez will fit well with Luka
Krisnaps can play the role of stretch 5 next to AD.
Ironicles
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Just posted this on Reddit too, but here is what I would do if I was Pelinka this summer:

1. Trade KCP + Kuzma + 2021 1st-round pick + 2024 2nd-round pick (plus S&T THT if allowed) for Buddy Hield + Delon Wright

This may require Buddy to specifically say that he wants to go to JUST the Lakers, as our trade offers are not as good as other teams, we would need him to scare off other teams. This may also require THT in a S&T, but not sure the legality of that in a trade with others. But having a 3rd guy who can create his own shot AND shoot the 3 at an elite level would do wonders for our spacing. Buddy Hield is a huge Kobe fan too. Kuzma could then thrive as a 1-2 punch with Fox as the fit with LeBron just doesn't work... and KCP (although would hate to lose him) would be required for salary. Delon Wright, who may seem like a throw in, is on the last year of his deal at $8.5 million and is a really decent player. Athletic, can create and assist, has some size, filled in wonderfully when Fox was hurt last year as a starter, and would be a really nice option at back-up PG, where we lack playmaking.

2. Re-sign Dennis Schroder:

A controversial move, as he left a lot to be desired in the playoffs, but if he decides to leave, that money goes away. The benefit to how the season ended is potentially getting him for a bigger discount. Maybe 64/4 at 16 a year would be great, and a much better trade asset. Again, if we let him walk, we get nothing in return AND can't use that money on someone else. Either we re-sign him OR use him in a S&T for someone similar. He needs to work on his shot a bit, but I think another year with a healthy team, with his great defense and age, it will be hard to find another PG we could get to replace him based on what is out there. If we could S&T him for someone Lowry-ish, we obviously do that, but doubt we can.

3. Re-sign Alex Caruso:

This is a no-brainer. We have his bird-right and can match his salary, going over the cap to do it. He is essential to the team, is a winning player and defender, and plays so well with LeBron. GOAT stays in LA.

4. Get Dwight Howard back for the minimum:

We really missed his athleticism, shot-blocking, physical presence, elite defense, and fun bench antics this past year. Think he wanted to come back to LA last year, panicked based on confusion, and could be the starter with the Lakers next year instead of the back-up in Philly. Let's root for Philly to fail this year

5. Sign Otto Porter Jr. for the MLE:

This means we let Harrell walk, which I think happens as he will seek a bigger deal from somewhere like Charlotte (and his defense just wasn't there for what we need from a big). OPJ would be an amazing option, someone who can 3&D at a very good level. Not sure if he would take the MLE, but I think it's possible.

6. Sign Carmelo Anthony for the minimum:

Would be his best chance at a ring, could play with his friend, and although his defense isn't great, we have so many other elite defenders around him. His offense off the bench could really help as that has been an issue in the past for us. Every other player on the bench is a good to elite defender.

7. Fill out roster with vet-mins (McLemore, Matthews, McGee, Teague, Dudley)

McLemore: It was nice to have a sniper on the team, a guy who could get streaky and super hot. Seemed to develop a great chimstry with LeBron towards the end. If we can get him for cheap, why not?

Matthews: Had a resurgence towards the end of last year. A solid vet who is also a good defender, would be great to bring back as our 11th man.

McGee: Need a 3rd string center in case one of the other bigs get hurt. Not sure McGee would want this role, as he could get back-up minutes elsewhere, but we already have chemistry with him, and could bring back the bash-bros from the championship team, who had great energy and the team loved them, which would be fun. Probably won't happen, but this is my vision after all If not Javale, than someone like Dewayne Dedmon.

Teague: Closer to the end of his career, which is why this has a chance as a 3rd-string PG. Would be nice to have someone with his experience fill-in if the other 2 PGs get hurt, someone who has been battle tested as a ball-handler in playoff games.

Dudley: Who else would you want as your 15th man? A random rookie who won't get time anyway and we'd rather have develop in the G-league? Or a veteran, amazing locker-room presence and leader, and one of LeBron's guys? Anytime the 15th man would play, we'd either be winning or losing by 30 anyway. Plus the fans love him.

That means our 2022 would line-up look like:

PG = Dennis Schroder | Delon Wright | Jeff Teague
SG = Buddy Hield | Alex Caruso | Ben McLemore
SF = LeBron James | Otto Porter Jr. | Wesley Matthews
PF = Anthony Davis | Carmelo Anthony | Jared Dudley
C = Dwight Howard | Marc Gasol | Javale McGee

Assuming healthy, this team would be hard to beat next year!
Kareem | AD | Wilkes
Shaq | Wilt | Mikan
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject:

-Carlise is vastly over rated.

-No young star will turn down the max and take a QO. To much money left on the table.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:15 pm    Post subject:

I LOVE Otto Porter Jr. (who would be a PERFECT fit for us), but there is zero chance he signs for the MLE.
BlackStarMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:

Carlise to me is a Doc Rivers. Great when he has high IQ point gaurds like CP -at- , Jason Kidd, but can't adapt

Butler was injured midway through the season and missed the rest of the year. All the guys you mentioned were in their 30s. Kidd was 37. Marion was four years removed from his last all-star season. Terry (33) was a really good role player for them. Are you remembering him as the third in a Big 3 with his 16 ppg? Peja was released midseason by the raptors and people thought he was washed up. You're acting like these guys were all in their prime. Dirk was the only one who was. They were top 10 in offense and defense. That was a well-coached team.

This year, he had a 22-year-old star, a 7 footer who can shoot pretty well and then nothing else and can't stay on the floor. Who on their roster has more than one skill other than Luka and maybe Dorian Finney Smith? it's a poorly built team.

We have seen other coaches do more with less

not saying he is a bad coach, but not elite.

Good regular season record. But in last 11 seasons the Mavs have either missed playoffs or lost in first round. Cannot say its all poor rosters. That's the usual coaching excuse.
BlackStarMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject:

I think Kidd is waiting for Vogel to be fired and wants the Lakers job

with all these fires, its crazy Luke Walton still has a job..lol
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
activeverb wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:

it needs to happen.

I don't think it's a "stay loyal" mentality. (It seems like that illusion has dissipated in this era of superstar movement.) It's in their financial self-interest to sign an extension, get the money, and avoid risk if they became injured.

I'm not sure what you mean by "faux contender moves" by the Bucks. Have they avoided spending money? Is that what you're talking about?
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:
I LOVE Otto Porter Jr. (who would be a PERFECT fit for us), but there is zero chance he signs for the MLE.

MLE hardcap so has to be miniMLE
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject:

BlackStarMamba wrote:

If Kidd is our head coach, Luke will have some serious competition for worst coach in the WC.
BlackStarMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
BlackStarMamba wrote:

If Kidd is our head coach, Luke will have some serious competition for worst coach in the WC.

Kidd didn't do that poorly as a head coach. His career coaching percentage is .491. With his rosters in Brooklyn and Milwaukee he made playoffs and had some winning records.

As a rookie coach/ex player. He did better than Fisher, Hornacek, Walton
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:

Even +30lbs with injury history?

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Ironicles wrote:
Just posted this on Reddit too, but here is what I would do if I was Pelinka this summer:

1. Trade KCP + Kuzma + 2021 1st-round pick + 2024 2nd-round pick (plus S&T THT if allowed) for Buddy Hield + Delon Wright

This may require Buddy to specifically say that he wants to go to JUST the Lakers, as our trade offers are not as good as other teams, we would need him to scare off other teams. This may also require THT in a S&T, but not sure the legality of that in a trade with others. But having a 3rd guy who can create his own shot AND shoot the 3 at an elite level would do wonders for our spacing. Buddy Hield is a huge Kobe fan too. Kuzma could then thrive as a 1-2 punch with Fox as the fit with LeBron just doesn't work... and KCP (although would hate to lose him) would be required for salary. Delon Wright, who may seem like a throw in, is on the last year of his deal at $8.5 million and is a really decent player. Athletic, can create and assist, has some size, filled in wonderfully when Fox was hurt last year as a starter, and would be a really nice option at back-up PG, where we lack playmaking.

2. Re-sign Dennis Schroder:

A controversial move, as he left a lot to be desired in the playoffs, but if he decides to leave, that money goes away. The benefit to how the season ended is potentially getting him for a bigger discount. Maybe 64/4 at 16 a year would be great, and a much better trade asset. Again, if we let him walk, we get nothing in return AND can't use that money on someone else. Either we re-sign him OR use him in a S&T for someone similar. He needs to work on his shot a bit, but I think another year with a healthy team, with his great defense and age, it will be hard to find another PG we could get to replace him based on what is out there. If we could S&T him for someone Lowry-ish, we obviously do that, but doubt we can.

3. Re-sign Alex Caruso:

This is a no-brainer. We have his bird-right and can match his salary, going over the cap to do it. He is essential to the team, is a winning player and defender, and plays so well with LeBron. GOAT stays in LA.

4. Get Dwight Howard back for the minimum:

We really missed his athleticism, shot-blocking, physical presence, elite defense, and fun bench antics this past year. Think he wanted to come back to LA last year, panicked based on confusion, and could be the starter with the Lakers next year instead of the back-up in Philly. Let's root for Philly to fail this year

5. Sign Otto Porter Jr. for the MLE:

This means we let Harrell walk, which I think happens as he will seek a bigger deal from somewhere like Charlotte (and his defense just wasn't there for what we need from a big). OPJ would be an amazing option, someone who can 3&D at a very good level. Not sure if he would take the MLE, but I think it's possible.

6. Sign Carmelo Anthony for the minimum:

Would be his best chance at a ring, could play with his friend, and although his defense isn't great, we have so many other elite defenders around him. His offense off the bench could really help as that has been an issue in the past for us. Every other player on the bench is a good to elite defender.

7. Fill out roster with vet-mins (McLemore, Matthews, McGee, Teague, Dudley)

McLemore: It was nice to have a sniper on the team, a guy who could get streaky and super hot. Seemed to develop a great chimstry with LeBron towards the end. If we can get him for cheap, why not?

Matthews: Had a resurgence towards the end of last year. A solid vet who is also a good defender, would be great to bring back as our 11th man.

McGee: Need a 3rd string center in case one of the other bigs get hurt. Not sure McGee would want this role, as he could get back-up minutes elsewhere, but we already have chemistry with him, and could bring back the bash-bros from the championship team, who had great energy and the team loved them, which would be fun. Probably won't happen, but this is my vision after all If not Javale, than someone like Dewayne Dedmon.

Teague: Closer to the end of his career, which is why this has a chance as a 3rd-string PG. Would be nice to have someone with his experience fill-in if the other 2 PGs get hurt, someone who has been battle tested as a ball-handler in playoff games.

Dudley: Who else would you want as your 15th man? A random rookie who won't get time anyway and we'd rather have develop in the G-league? Or a veteran, amazing locker-room presence and leader, and one of LeBron's guys? Anytime the 15th man would play, we'd either be winning or losing by 30 anyway. Plus the fans love him.

That means our 2022 would line-up look like:

PG = Dennis Schroder | Delon Wright | Jeff Teague
SG = Buddy Hield | Alex Caruso | Ben McLemore
SF = LeBron James | Otto Porter Jr. | Wesley Matthews
PF = Anthony Davis | Carmelo Anthony | Jared Dudley
C = Dwight Howard | Marc Gasol | Javale McGee

Assuming healthy, this team would be hard to beat next year!

Overall, I like it.

1) But, no need to add THT to the Sac deal... also, you can't combine S&T players with picks. I'd try and keep KCP and instead include Trez (if he's willing to go there with pre-worked out extension and not just opt out and bolt to Charlotte). If Trez does walk, then consummate your deal.
2) Sure sign Schröder (if a Lowry double S&T can't be had) but make him 6th man.
3) Yes.
4) Yes.
5) Is Otto Porert going to get more than mMLE? I think so. MLE I'd say we would have had some chance. Don't expect this one to pan out... maybe Doug McDermott.
6) Sure to Melo
7) Some of those guys are getting more than minimums but why not. Kief also said he wants to return
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6104, 6105, 6106 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 6105 of 8560
Jump to: