OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6136, 6137, 6138 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maginka
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Ben Simmons, Danny Green(S&T) and Seth Curry for Schroeder/THT/Kuz/Trezz/KCP/2021 1st

Hire the Hypnotherapist, Shooting Coach/Kendall Jenner Look alike , Sports psychologist
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
I'm just glad the focus has gone from appeasing Schroder to pipe dreams about Ben or Russ.

It was depressing as hell to see people twisting themselves into knots trying to justify that one.

I'm not saying it still won't happen... but at least we are aiming for higher which is what Lakers fans should be doing.

I go Ben over Dennis in a heartbeat, but you know the chances of Dennis returning are much higher than Ben being traded here for our scrap role players.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:47 pm    Post subject:

We need to hype up Kuzma and THT like there’s no tomorrow.
And somehow pray that the Sixers value Dennis and he is wiling to sign and trade to Philly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Simmons
Caruso
KCP
Bron
AD

Honestly, this may be the greatest defense you may ever see in the NBA. Lol, I love off-season pipe dreaming.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject:

LG: [insert role player's name] suck!

LG: [insert same role player's name] can get us Ben Simmons!
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:55 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Simmons
Caruso
KCP
Bron
AD

Honestly, this may be the greatest defense you may ever see in the NBA. Lol, I love off-season pipe dreaming.

we are not getting ben simmons with Kuzma and the #22 as the main piece

it will take which i really doubt they take :
kuzma
KCP

more then this
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:56 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Simmons
Caruso
KCP
Bron
AD

In a perfect Sixers world if they decide to trade Simmons to the Lakers there gonna want Dennis Schroeder AND Caruso, we will probably end up losing THT while keeping Caruso.. which I’m fine with.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:58 pm    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
I'm just glad the focus has gone from appeasing Schroder to pipe dreams about Ben or Russ.

It was depressing as hell to see people twisting themselves into knots trying to justify that one.

I'm not saying it still won't happen... but at least we are aiming for higher which is what Lakers fans should be doing.

I don't think the focus of LG or fans here has changed. They are just responding to the news of the day.

Anytime there is a rumor about some player possibly being on the market, there is an outburst on LG, as fans imagine ways to get that player.

Those rumors tend to increase as the playoffs move along, and teams get knocked off, so talking about rumors will be a bigger aspect of this forum, especially since a lot of people are talked out over the whole DS situation.

Eventually, stuff will happen for real, and the focus will shift from conjuring imaginary scenarios to analyzing (and complaining) about the actual moves.

That's pretty much the way it is every year.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
We need to hype up Kuzma and THT like there’s no tomorrow.
And somehow pray that the Sixers value Dennis and he is wiling to sign and trade to Philly.

I think all the photoshops of Kuz in a Chinese Basketball League jersey have preempted any and all hype
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject:

Something doesn’t add up, Lakers have better odds of landing Joel Embiid then Ben Simmons according to SportsBettingAG.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
On another note, Orlando looks like a potential source for reclamation projects, especially if the Bulls lottery pick conveys tomorrow.

One or both of Wendell Carter, Jr. and Mo Bamba will be on the move. T. Ross should be available and maybe one of RJ Hampton or Cole Anthony could be pried loose if the Magic draft one of the Jalen's in the top five. Hammond seems enamored with Chuma Okeke, so that's probably a non-starter.

Lastly, what about trading for Markelle Fultz if Schröder walks?

will Fultz be any good in bright LA lights?

No idea. He's an odd kid.
Maginka
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject:

For an Orlando, Sacramento, Detroit I think Kuz has value as a young scorer, leader , and most importantly he has a championship. Those teams all have pieces that would be useful
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Magic is not good with day to day GM life, but he’s good at seeing who has it and who doesn’t in terms of being a Laker.

Lots of truth in what he said, particularly pertaining to Schroder, Harrell and Kuzma.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:38 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
On another note, Orlando looks like a potential source for reclamation projects, especially if the Bulls lottery pick conveys tomorrow.

One or both of Wendell Carter, Jr. and Mo Bamba will be on the move. T. Ross should be available and maybe one of RJ Hampton or Cole Anthony could be pried loose if the Magic draft one of the Jalen's in the top five. Hammond seems enamored with Chuma Okeke, so that's probably a non-starter.

I like him but worry he’s another durability problem. I’m also concerned his shoulder will never fully heal due to his motorcycle accident cough cough i mean “philly’s development coaching” and his jump shot will never be fixed

It would be a big risk and I could see the Lakers seeing THT as a better long-term prospect with similar weaknesses but better odds of improving on them. In the Schröder disaster scenario trading Kuzma for a more established vet guard to help now would make sense. I just can't shake how good Fultz was in college.

One positive on Fultz's shooting has been his significant improvement at the FT line year to year. There's maybe...maybe... something there.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Maginka wrote:
For an Orlando, Sacramento, Detroit I think Kuz has value as a young scorer, leader , and most importantly he has a championship. Those teams all have pieces that would be useful

Chuma Okeke and Terrance Ross for NBA Champion Kyle Kuzma and the #22 pick?

Orlando would really be holding the Lakers over a barrel on that one, but Kuz deserves a chance to lead an up and coming young team.
dabask11
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://youtu.be/_cW90kwmLVg

Magic is not good with day to day GM life, but he’s good at seeing who has it and who doesn’t in terms of being a Laker.

Lots of truth in what he said, particularly pertaining to Schroder, Harrell and Kuzma.

With all that said, I don't know how you can take a vid seriously with the title "Lakers will trade for Luka or Damien...."
Maginka
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Bringing Harrison Barnes makes a lot sense, in his prime, has championship experience, shoots 40% from 3

I'm sure Vogel can remind him what championship defense is
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject:

dabask11 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

With all that said, I don't know how you can take a vid seriously with the title "Lakers will trade for Luka or Damien...."

I mean I don’t pay attention the clickbait titles...it’s a straight up interview from a national radio show and he made great points on what was wrong with the 2020-21 Lakers.
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
dabask11 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

I mean I don’t pay attention the clickbait titles...it’s a straight up interview from a national radio show and he made great points on what was wrong with the 2020-21 Lakers.

i agree with his lebron and dennis take. He is also correct in asking AD to play more center
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Maginka wrote:
Bringing Harrison Barnes makes a lot sense, in his prime, has championship experience, shoots 40% from 3

I'm sure Vogel can remind him what championship defense is

NO
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject:

Maginka wrote:

We should package up our other champions -- Markieff Morris, Jared Dudley, Kostas Antetokounmpo, and Devontae Cacok
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Maginka wrote:

We should package up our other champions -- Markieff Morris, Jared Dudley, Kostas Antetokounmpo, and Devontae Cacok

Can't. Kostas might play in Greece next year. We lose one of our champion trade chips
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:

I like him but worry he’s another durability problem. I’m also concerned his shoulder will never fully heal due to his motorcycle accident cough cough i mean “philly’s development coaching” and his jump shot will never be fixed

It would be a big risk and I could see the Lakers seeing THT as a better long-term prospect with similar weaknesses but better odds of improving on them. In the Schröder disaster scenario trading Kuzma for a more established vet guard to help now would make sense. I just can't shake how good Fultz was in college.

One positive on Fultz's shooting has been his significant improvement at the FT line year to year. There's maybe...maybe... something there.

Baron, I think you are on to something with Orlando. I would send Kuz, Gasol, AM, and our 1st for Carter and Ross. Carter immediately starts for us and Ross is a scorer with range (and is an under rated defender).
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:
pjiddy wrote:

Baron, I think you are on to something with Orlando. I would send Kuz, Gasol, AM, and our 1st for Carter and Ross. Carter immediately starts for us and Ross is a scorer with range (and is an under rated defender).
this would be good leaves us with s&t option with ds. However can kuz + s&t ds get us a big fish
dcarter4kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Players on Trade block

John Wall
Kemba Walker
Ben Simmons
Porzingis
Kevin Love
CJ McCullum
D'Angelo Russell
Buddy Hield
Terry Rozier
Malik Beasley
Josh Richardson

Trezz opting in with the agreement of helping him get to a team he wants would help us a lot. For example

Lakers-DLo (Beasley, Rozier, Hield etc)
Minny-Kuz/Josh Richardson
Dallas-Trezz

Gasol/VM(Whiteside/McGee/Dwight/Dieng/WCS etc)
AD/MMLE (O.Porter, J.Green, McDermott, Portis, Batum Griffin)
LeBron/THT
KCP/Caruso
DLO/Schroder

Long shot Schroder agrees to come off bench. Wouldnt mind a straight swap of Kuz or Trezz (to 3rd team) for Malik Beasley
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6136, 6137, 6138 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 6137 of 8560
Jump to: