Official Tennis Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2326

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Men's draw sucks.
Thiem and Muguruza sad.
Sloane Stephens won a match!
A lot of -ic's or ich won on women's side. Probably lost too, didn't check.
Monte Carlo finalist vs Tstisipas lost first round today. Such are the vicissitudes of tennis life.
Alcaraz was Alcaraz. Looms like Thanos.

As for Wimbledon/pts decisions - right call by WTA, ATP, ITF. Tough consequences either way for some, but right call. Djokovic suffers loss of 4000 points (along with Aussie) he earned last year even if he wins Wimbledon. Some happy some not, depending on their play/surface. Wimbledon made the initial wrong move, and this is the right move. Both have combined fallout. For Djokovic, I don't think he would have been number 1 anyway at the end of the year since I think he'd already planned to play a reduced schedule at this stage. As for Nadal, he's cool with no one being able to get grass points, he didn't play last year anyway and loses nada. Tsitsipas who lost first round on grass happy, doesn't lose squat. Italian finalist bummed though. Meanwhile Alcaraz doesn't give a rats. He'll win whatever you put in front of him ha. All the permutations and scenarios are for lesser beings, he's got transcending to do, and it's late. He's already 19 and the clock is ticking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 5:40 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Naomi Osaka suffers first-round loss to Amanda Anisimova in French Open, not '100% sure' she'll play Wimbledon


Yeah her career took a turn for the worst after she withdrew from the French Open last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 16513
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Amanda is a good young up and coming player, and Osaka is terrible on clay. I’m not entirely surprised.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2326

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Alcaraz keeps amazing, even when he plays below par.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 61474
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 27970
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.


Apparently the racket didn't actually strike the child, but the child was scared. If that is correct, I don't believe she deserved to be defaulted. However, if that is incorrect and if the racket did strike the child, she 100% should have been defaulted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Begu was competing against Ekaterina Alexandrova, who was visibly upset that Begu did not get defaulted for her actions. In her own frustration over the chair umpire's decision, Alexandrova hit a ball over the stands during the next changeover, yelling, "So, I can do that, too?"

Begu went on to win the match 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-4.

Alexandrova, who received a code violation for yelling at the chair umpire, continued expressing herself on social media after the match.

"So disappointed to leave RG like that, I was trying to do my best, but seems like the rules were against me today," she wrote on Instagram. "This shouldn't be happening. I hope after today's match rules will be improved for everyone's safety. We are responsible for our racket."

The parents of the child later confirmed he was not injured. Begu approached the young boy right after the incident happened, and she returned to take photos with him after her win.


Why was the opponent so upset? Was she upset for the boy's safety?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 27970
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Quote:
Begu was competing against Ekaterina Alexandrova, who was visibly upset that Begu did not get defaulted for her actions. In her own frustration over the chair umpire's decision, Alexandrova hit a ball over the stands during the next changeover, yelling, "So, I can do that, too?"

Begu went on to win the match 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-4.

Alexandrova, who received a code violation for yelling at the chair umpire, continued expressing herself on social media after the match.

"So disappointed to leave RG like that, I was trying to do my best, but seems like the rules were against me today," she wrote on Instagram. "This shouldn't be happening. I hope after today's match rules will be improved for everyone's safety. We are responsible for our racket."

The parents of the child later confirmed he was not injured. Begu approached the young boy right after the incident happened, and she returned to take photos with him after her win.


Why was the opponent so upset? Was she upset for the boy's safety?


I can understand some frustration, as you are responsible for your racket, yes. However, if the racket didn't actually strike the child, it's not grounds for a default. For example, Djokovic was, of course, famously defaulted for hitting a ball in frustration that struck the lineswoman. It's not like she suffered a serious injury, but, still, anytime you strike anyone in anger, that's an automatic default. But had he hit the ball and it narrowly missed the lineswoman and it had hit the wall, let's say, he would not have been defaulted. He probably would have received a warning and/or code violation for that, but obviously not a default.

Essentially, it's not an automatic default just because you hit a ball in anger or throw or bounce your racket in anger; however, once you do that, you're responsible for any potential action after that, including the possibility of a default. There was an incident at Wimbledon once where Tim Henman was playing doubles and a point ended and he was slightly annoyed at himself and without looking, he half-heartedly hit a ball, not even that hard, over the net right after the point ended. Unfortunately for him, a ballgirl was running from one side of the court to the other at the exact same time (typically they wouldn't do this on a point that had ended in the way that it had), and the ball struck the girl in the face. Thankfully because he didn't hit it that hard, she wasn't seriously hurt or anything, but she was crying because it did hit her in the eye. There was a long discussion and, even though his intentions weren't that bad and even though the ballgirl really wasn't expect to cross over at that point in time, Henman and his partner were defaulted from the match because that's the rule: you're responsible for anything that happens if you do anything in anger.

That's why I yell and scream at times on the court. That's how I let it out. I used to at times bang my racket and may have even smashed a couple in my day. But I won't do that again, and seeing some of these incidents over the years (David Nalbandian kicking a wooden barrier that injured a linesman, the Djokovic incident, etc.) has reinforced to me that I'd feel awful if I ever injured someone because of my petulance. What if I smashed a racket and a piece of the frame hit my partner or someone else in the face or something? So now I just yell. Makes things a whole lot easier lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 61474
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.


Apparently the racket didn't actually strike the child, but the child was scared. If that is correct, I don't believe she deserved to be defaulted. However, if that is incorrect and if the racket did strike the child, she 100% should have been defaulted.

That's not what the link I found reported. Do you have one that says the raquet didn't hit the child? If so I'd like to read it.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 27970
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.


Apparently the racket didn't actually strike the child, but the child was scared. If that is correct, I don't believe she deserved to be defaulted. However, if that is incorrect and if the racket did strike the child, she 100% should have been defaulted.

That's not what the link I found reported. Do you have one that says the raquet didn't hit the child? If so I'd like to read it.


This is what I looked at...

https://7news.com.au/sport/tennis/begu-let-off-with-warning-in-racquet-row-c-6951348

Within the above article, this tweet says "almost hit a kid." Again, without seeing the video of it, I can't say for sure, but just showing what I saw...

link

I tried to look at your link but it said it could only be viewed in Canada.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 5:47 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.


Apparently the racket didn't actually strike the child, but the child was scared. If that is correct, I don't believe she deserved to be defaulted. However, if that is incorrect and if the racket did strike the child, she 100% should have been defaulted.

That's not what the link I found reported. Do you have one that says the raquet didn't hit the child? If so I'd like to read it.


This is what I looked at...

https://7news.com.au/sport/tennis/begu-let-off-with-warning-in-racquet-row-c-6951348

Within the above article, this tweet says "almost hit a kid." Again, without seeing the video of it, I can't say for sure, but just showing what I saw...
link


I tried to look at your link but it said it could only be viewed in Canada.


Yeah, it's been confirmed that the kid wasn't hit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 61474
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Novak Djokovic was ousted for accidentally hitting an umpire with an errant tennis ball out f frustration. Why wasn't Begu not for hitting a child with her racquet?

Begu throws racquet in stands, hits child during three-set win over Alexandrova

LINK
Quote:

Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu received a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct after bouncing her racquet into the French Open crowd and hitting a child in her 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 second round win over Ekaterina Alexandrova.


Apparently the racket didn't actually strike the child, but the child was scared. If that is correct, I don't believe she deserved to be defaulted. However, if that is incorrect and if the racket did strike the child, she 100% should have been defaulted.

That's not what the link I found reported. Do you have one that says the raquet didn't hit the child? If so I'd like to read it.


This is what I looked at...

https://7news.com.au/sport/tennis/begu-let-off-with-warning-in-racquet-row-c-6951348

Within the above article, this tweet says "almost hit a kid." Again, without seeing the video of it, I can't say for sure, but just showing what I saw...

link


I tried to look at your link but it said it could only be viewed in Canada.


Yeah, it's been confirmed that the kid wasn't hit

ChickenStu You link is stretching the page. Are you able to shorten it?


Do you have the confirmation link. This is what I got from youtube.

LINK LINK

NVM I found THIS
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:22 am    Post subject:

Quote:
The racquet reportedly didn't hit the young boy but left him very shaken as he screamed and cried while being comforted by his parents.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/sports/french-open-2022-tennis-world-shock-disgraceful-incident-205805462.html


Quote:
The racket ended up bouncing into the crowd and nearly hit a child, making him cry.

link


Quote:
José Morgado
@josemorgado

Begu just threw her racket into the stands and almost hit a kid, who ended up crying. Match stopped, supervisor called but she escaped from the default. Alexandrova pissed, crowd booing. Scenes.


Quote:
And though it did not hit the youngster directly, he was left distraught and startled by the incident.

link


Quote:
A little kid was reduced to tears while watching pro tennis on Thursday ... and it's all because one of the competitors on the court nearly hit him with her racquet during an outburst.

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/05/26/tennis-irina-camelia-begu-makes-kid-cry-with-racquet-tossing-outburst/


Quote:
Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu has apologized after bouncing her racket into the crowd, where it nearly hit a child in the face, at the French Open.

https://www.insider.com/watch-romanias-begu-nearly-hits-child-with-racket-at-french-open-2022-5?amp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 61474
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:56 am    Post subject:

Apparently, the racquet didn't make contact with the child. However, IMO a warning was not sufficient. If that had been Joker I think the penalty would have been harsher.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 16513
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 11:31 am    Post subject:

[1] N. Djokovic def. [15] D. Schwartzman | 6-1, 6-3, 6-3
[5] R. Nadal def. [9] F. Auger-Aliassime | 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3

Nadal vs. Djokovic in the quarters up next. Damn shame it's happening so early in the tournament.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2326

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
[1] N. Djokovic def. [15] D. Schwartzman | 6-1, 6-3, 6-3
[5] R. Nadal def. [9] F. Auger-Aliassime | 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3

Nadal vs. Djokovic in the quarters up next. Damn shame it's happening so early in the tournament.
Absolutely. Before Alcaraz, I would have said should be final, but even now, should have been a semi at least.
Good job by Auger-Aliassime today, looked very committed and skilled.
Very interesting match to come between the goats, given everything that happened this year. Djokovic and Australia, then Nadal and Australia (winning after injury layoff) then Alcaraz emergence, then Djokovic comeback, then Alcaraz beating Nadal on clay and Djokovic before that, then Djokovic winning Rome. Now this, and winner gets to face Alcaraz probably, lol. Meanwhile, Djokovic and Nadal have all that history, including from just last year, when they played one of the best sets of all time in a great match. I think it's going to be a wild qf sf round and final. Then Medvedev actually winning on clay on the other half?
Meanwhile, women - Iga rolling. That's pretty much it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Novak Djokovic Opens as Favorite Over Rafael Nadal in French Open Quarterfinals (May 31)

Novak Djokovic opened as the favorite against Rafael Nadal prior to their French Open quarterfinal match, which is set to be played Tuesday.

Djokovic was listed at -225, while Nadal is a +175 underdog on Sunday afternoon, per PointsBet.

It’s only the fifth time since 2010 that Nadal is an underdog at a clay-court event, but Djokovic accounts for four of those occurrences, including this match. Carlos Alcaraz was favored to beat Nadal at the Madrid Open earlier this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2326

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Quote:
Novak Djokovic Opens as Favorite Over Rafael Nadal in French Open Quarterfinals (May 31)

Novak Djokovic opened as the favorite against Rafael Nadal prior to their French Open quarterfinal match, which is set to be played Tuesday.

Djokovic was listed at -225, while Nadal is a +175 underdog on Sunday afternoon, per PointsBet.

It’s only the fifth time since 2010 that Nadal is an underdog at a clay-court event, but Djokovic accounts for four of those occurrences, including this match. Carlos Alcaraz was favored to beat Nadal at the Madrid Open earlier this year.

King of Clay is the underdog? Gets two days of rest to get himself medically ready at his home away from home. Crowd going to be massively in his favor, about as much as they were for Federer the grass king at Wimbledon when he played Djokovic a couple of years ago, and looked how that turned ...oh.
Well, I just have a feeling Djokovic's weird year layoff of time and 'intangibles' are going to translate to a Nadal win anyway. Basically, oddity of facing Nadal in a quarterfinal with so long to go, plus Alcaraz wildcard, gonna mess with Djoker's tightly wired emotions and thin-margin game, and get to him. Or it could be Djokovic in three crushing sets easy. Or vice versa. Who knows, is what I'm saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:08 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Holger Rune upsets No. 4 seed Stefanos Tsitsipas to reach French Open quarterfinals


Guess the other side of the draw keeps getting weaker and weaker

Quote:
Quarterfinals:

Top Bracket
(1) Djokovic
(5) Nadal

(3) Zverev
(6) Alcaraz

Bottom Bracket
(8) C Ruud
(--) H.Rune

TBD - (7) A. Rublev vs. (11) J. Sinner
TBD - (2) Medvedev vs. (20) M. ili
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 10:39 am    Post subject:

Zverev beat Alcaraz pretty easily

6-4
6-4
4-6
7-6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 16513
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject:

Zverev's first top-10 win in a GS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:36 am    Post subject:

1st set: Nadal (6-2)
2nd set: Djokovic (6-4)
3rd set: Nadal (6-2)
4th set: Nadal (7-6)

---------------------

Djokovic already broken twice in the 2nd set

Man, this is a slaughter so far.

Djokovic broken 4x already.

----------------------

Things might have changed. Djokovic with the vintage return game to break Nadal back. Still down a break in the 2nd.

One thing about Djokovic, dude can look bad and then all of a sudden just change things around. And it's against the best too!

Wow, Djokovic just took control of this match now, it seems.

What a complete turnaround. Down 3-0 in the 2nd set, already broken twice, Djokovic storms back to tie it 3-3 by breaking Nadal twice. Man, Nadal is looking old all of a sudden.

------------

Djoker up 4-3 now

-------------

Looks like Nadal about to go up 2 sets to 1

-------------

Looks like this is going to a 5th set. Fitting.

Not so fast, Nadal got the break back, now serving to tie it 5-5 in the 4th.

-------------

No 5th set, Nadal won in 4 sets.


Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Tue May 31, 2022 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 16513
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 2:46 pm    Post subject:

This should have been the final
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 12533

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Looks like Nadal's on his way to #22 while Djokovic and Federer are still at 20.

Can't believe they'll have 62 majors between them. Wow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2326

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject:

Was the Djokovic Nadal match a classic? Sets were not that close, but how was the level of play?

Coco Gauff making great strides. Can she stop Iga Swiaterminator?

Nadal semi should be interesting. Winner has to be the favorite for the title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB