Advice for my trip to LA from the UK!!!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheJMan24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Advice for my trip to LA from the UK!!!

Hey guys.

After years of thinking about this and usually bottling it because of the cost, I have finally gone and booked a mini break in LA for February 2020 where I will see us play the Grizzlies and the Celtics!!!! Paid a fortune for the tickets but it might be my only chance to visit LA so why the hell not!!!

Just wanted some advice from you guys about best places to visit and stay etc. Booked a hotel near Staples as going to try and get a Kings game in as well as the 2 Lakers ones so I figured I’ll be near Staples most of my 4 days there so makes it more convenient but not sure whether to cancel and book somewhere else??

Places to visit me for me really are a couple of nice beaches like Venice and Santa Monica, obviously Beverly Hills and Hollywood, and then I really want to see some sports stadiums like The Forum, The Coliseum and maybe Dodgers stadium.

Apart from that, anywhere you guys would recommend me visiting in the area??? Trying to maybe stay somewhere that’s convenient for everywhere although it seems everywhere I want to go is within about a 20 minute drive from Downtown??

Also, would you recommend hiring a car or is it easy to get about via Uber/Taxis??

Any advice would be most welcome 👍🏻
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: