This year's Lakers team just doesn't have "it"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 10369
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject:

You must understand how hard it is mentally under normal circumstances for a team to repeat. Given how far from "normal" this past year has been, it's not surprising at all that this team is struggling. My hope is, once they hit the playoffs, their championship mentality will kick in.
_________________
Not a legend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
laker50
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Mar 2014
Posts: 1974

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject:

The Lakers can find IT this year if they get healthy.
Would just rest Lebron until his leg don't hurt anymore.

This just shows the need for a third playmaking guard.
Even if third string and a rookie.

But the parts are there to make a run if everyone gets healthy.

Gasol will just have to play the part of third playmaker until Lebron gets well or DS can play again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 9388

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:56 pm    Post subject:

laker50 wrote:
The Lakers can find IT this year if they get healthy.
Would just rest Lebron until his leg don't hurt anymore.

This just shows the need for a third playmaking guard.
Even if third string and a rookie.

But the parts are there to make a run if everyone gets healthy.

Gasol will just have to play the part of third playmaker until Lebron gets well or DS can play again.


If the AD that showed up for most of the night v the Nuggets shows up, this team will be a tough out. Glad to see AD challenging himself, especially on the mental/emotional side. I'm pretty sure at the end of the game he yelled "I'm back!"...perhaps an even better version?
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 May 2017
Posts: 2153
Location: Pleasanton, CA

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
laker50 wrote:
The Lakers can find IT this year if they get healthy.
Would just rest Lebron until his leg don't hurt anymore.

This just shows the need for a third playmaking guard.
Even if third string and a rookie.

But the parts are there to make a run if everyone gets healthy.

Gasol will just have to play the part of third playmaker until Lebron gets well or DS can play again.


If the AD that showed up for most of the night v the Nuggets shows up, this team will be a tough out. Glad to see AD challenging himself, especially on the mental/emotional side. I'm pretty sure at the end of the game he yelled "I'm back!"...perhaps an even better version?


I'm definitely encouraged.
_________________
“You can't be held captive by the fear of failure or the fear of what people may say.” - Kobe Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 5122

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 pm    Post subject:

We get to see an ad led team without bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 18082

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
We get to see an ad led team without bron


AD needs to play like a #1 period, Bron there or not
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB