As a Lakers fan, who do you want to win between Clippers vs Suns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:12 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
oaktown_dimond wrote:
the clippers winning would just be insufferable. and then you have that fat rich white dude in ballmer gloating as they hang their lone banner amongst our 17.

i just get such "rich white slavemaster" vibes from ballmer. if i'm jeanie, i try and coax him into a "me too moment" and roast his ass in the media. i have no doubt he's chomping at the bit to demean her if the clips win a chip.

it all basically comes down to we are LA, not the clippers. but barring that, get the hell out of staples! at least they are easier to ignore once they move to their Microsoft palace.

What does this mean?

He thinks Jeanie should honeypot Ballmer
Vercetti
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Phoenix... easy one.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject:

I would never want the Clippers to win unless they were playing Boston.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
I would never want the Clippers to win unless they were playing Boston.

Eh… I actually like Tatum and Jaylen Brown.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:55 am    Post subject:

This is probably a moot point now...Kawhi might be out for the series. I'm sorry I don't wish injuries on anyone so please don't ban me, but I can't say I'm upset one bit about this. We had injuries and now their best player may be out for the series...Welcome to the club....and yes the Clips again will not get out of the second round!
Luis5150
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject:

Like I mentioned before... The Suns playoffs stint has been nothing but a red carpet of luck and fortune. Let's see now with some adversity (just like every other team in the playoffs except them...) how they handle it

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31644110/phoenix-suns-chris-paul-indefinitely-placed-nba-health-safety-protocols
oaktown_dimond
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am    Post subject:

well, i don't think jeanie will have to do anything. to be clear, i'm not talking about anything physical.. just ballmer being a verbally sexist ass in her face.

i don't know the man from adam, but i'd put money on him being demeaning to women... especially one he potentially feels threatened by/in competition with.

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
oaktown_dimond wrote:
the clippers winning would just be insufferable. and then you have that fat rich white dude in ballmer gloating as they hang their lone banner amongst our 17.

i just get such "rich white slavemaster" vibes from ballmer. if i'm jeanie, i try and coax him into a "me too moment" and roast his ass in the media. i have no doubt he's chomping at the bit to demean her if the clips win a chip.

it all basically comes down to we are LA, not the clippers. but barring that, get the hell out of staples! at least they are easier to ignore once they move to their Microsoft palace.

What does this mean?

He thinks Jeanie should honeypot Ballmer
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: