Gospel Singer Kelly Price reported missing in Georgia; UPDATE: her lawyer says she's fine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Gospel Singer Kelly Price reported missing in Georgia; UPDATE: her lawyer says she's fine

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/9/24/22692433/kelly-price-reportedly-missing-in-georgia

Quote:
Kelly Price reportedly missing in Georgia
The singer is now listed as missing on the National Crime Information Center.

Singer Kelly Price is reportedly missing in Georgia shortly after being released from a hospital following her battle with COVID-19.

According to TMZ, the “Friend Of Mine” singer was listed as a missing person after a welfare check was conducted at her home last Saturday (Sept. 18). Authorities found no evidence of foul play at her residence and have reportedly spoken to her boyfriend.

On July 29, Price posted a video revealing that she was having a hard time after contracting Coronavirus. She checked into a local hospital a week later and was admitted into the intensive care unit because her symptoms worsened.

Her family told TMZ that they were in contact with her while she was in the hospital and her children visited her multiple times, but three weeks after she checked into the hospital, her kids received a phone call saying that she had been discharged. The call shocked them because she was evidently not well.

Price’s family told the outlet that they have not heard from her since and her boyfriend is not allowing them to visit her home. His actions concerned the family and they called for authorities to conduct a welfare check.

News that Price went missing surfaced on Friday (Sept. 24) and fans took to social media to send their prayers to the “As We Lay” singer. Sports reporter Brandon Robinson tweeted, “Keeping Kelly Price and her family in my thoughts and prayers. One of the kindest & gentlest souls you’ll ever meet and she can SING!!! Heavenly Father, I pray you you return her back safely, help her, guide her, cover her, her health, let no hurt, harm or danger come her way.”

An investigation to find Price is currently underway and her family is asking anyone with information to contact the police.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/24/gospel-singer-kelly-price-attorney-safe-not-missing-covid/

Quote:
Gospel singer Kelly Price is NOT missing and is safe, at least according to her attorney.

Monica Ewing, Kelly's rep, tells TMZ ... the singer is continuing to recover from COVID at an undisclosed location.

We're told Kelly's legal rep reached out to Cobb County police to notify law enforcement Kelly is accounted for ... even though she's now listed as missing with the National Crime Information Center.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:15 am    Post subject:

So why didn't we hear anything before this? I mean you let it get to the point that she's listed as missing with the National Crime Information Center.

Something is not clean.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject:

I enjoy her music. Very strange that she (or someone else at the hospital) didn't call/text one of her family members to tell them where she was. Even if I were pretty ill, I would make sure to ask one of the nurses to call a family member.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: