*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Indiana Pacers (01/19/22 @ 7:30PM PT) Gm#45***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RadRivas/status/1484050217863303171?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


I saw that

Cleaner link for ya - https://twitter.com/radrivas/status/1484050217863303171?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 3766

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Since people have been crapping on him all year.

Just wanted to say I’m glad to see Talen playing better.
Him, Monk, Reaves, and Stanley are fun to watch.

It’s crazy. People here will make excuses for Russ all day but act like Talen assaulted them anytime he makes one mistake.

Seeing the young guys on our team improve throughout the year is one good part of this season.

I wish monk would start over Bradley to continue the momentum he had been building the last few weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 8434

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:51 pm    Post subject:

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
Hopefully this is the beginning of Westbrook being disgruntled and asks out.

The agenda is working
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41268

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:52 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RadRivas/status/1484050217863303171?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


I saw that

Cleaner link for ya - https://twitter.com/radrivas/status/1484050217863303171?s=21


Thanks TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 8434

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
The 4th wasn’t the issue. Bringing him in to end the first half was.

Well, we were up by 4 at the end of the 3rd, so the 4th was kind of the issue.

We never recovered after Melo didn’t try for the back court ball, gave up an and-1 to Levert and got a tech. Four straight points. I’m also convinced that was where Levert got a rhythm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 3818

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Since people have been crapping on him all year.

Just wanted to say I’m glad to see Talen playing better.
Him, Monk, Reaves, and Stanley are fun to watch.

It’s crazy. People here will make excuses for Russ all day but act like Talen assaulted them anytime he makes one mistake.

Seeing the young guys on our team improve throughout the year is one good part of this season.

I wish monk would start over Bradley to continue the momentum he had been building the last few weeks.


Sucks that 2-3 of those guys will end up getting traded. At the end which ever move still won't really improve this team much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 3766

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:57 pm    Post subject:

@miggz23

You they’ll be moved for marginal improvements Because we can’t trade Russ.

With THT, Monk, and Reaves hoopin as they are…

KCP and Caruso would be better first in the backcourt than Russ.

Since we’re playing small..Kuz would be a major upgrade over Melo and Ariza.

The Russ trade was stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:03 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
The 4th wasn’t the issue. Bringing him in to end the first half was.

Well, we were up by 4 at the end of the 3rd, so the 4th was kind of the issue.

We never recovered after Melo didn’t try for the back court ball, gave up an and-1 to Levert and got a tech. Four straight points. I’m also convinced that was where Levert got a rhythm.

Melo was already gassed at that point, but apparently Vogel had different ideas. Melo should play, but his minutes should come from Ariza, but Stanley and monk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Los Angeles Lakers will not be making a personnel move at this juncture and Frank Vogel will travel with the team tomorrow to coach in Orlando on Friday, league sources tell @YahooSports.

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1484058675173998593?s=21


Can confirm @ChrisBHaynes report that nothing is in the works with regards to a coaching change for the Lakers after their loss to the Pacers tonight.

https://twitter.com/billoram/status/1484060331492085762?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 7411

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Another disappointing effort and loss.

Can’t tell you how tired I am of feeling that again!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 3703

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:48 am    Post subject:

Lol how did we lose???

Saw what Vogel said about why he benched WB...i was laughing so much. Hopefully this means tightening up the rotations.

So many players on this team that shouldn't see the floor in all honesty. If we fix our rotations we'll win more games. Experiment is over play the best guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 9262

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:52 am    Post subject:

Turned off the game when we were up by 14 in the 2nd quarter thinking it was gonna be another bottom feeder smashing then came back to this final score.

At least I read that Vogel was finally benching WB. There's still time to make a turnaround. It's not too late I think. Just play the young guys and then when AD comes back, we could try to re-establish that defensive identity as the best in the league.

Just don't fire Vogel. Look at 2013. That's what we could go thru again if Vogel was fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Posts: 2662

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:58 am    Post subject:

Damn gotta watch the highlights. I fell asleep during the start of the 3rd, woke up with 50 secs left and seen lakers were down. Took my ass back to sleep.


Crazy I said in the first half that the lakers are putting all their energy into playing defense, they’re going to become lazy second half because they’ll be too tired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:30 am    Post subject:

POINTS IN THE PAINT are killing the Lakers every game; it's almost like a lay-up drill. We definitely miss AD.
IMO Dwight is under-utilized. He is a bona-fide rim protector and could be quite effective if he got more playing time in certain situations.
He's also brings a defensive toughness that this team is sorely lacking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 20791

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:55 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Los Angeles Lakers will not be making a personnel move at this juncture and Frank Vogel will travel with the team tomorrow to coach in Orlando on Friday, league sources tell @YahooSports.

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1484058675173998593?s=21


Can confirm @ChrisBHaynes report that nothing is in the works with regards to a coaching change for the Lakers after their loss to the Pacers tonight.

https://twitter.com/billoram/status/1484060331492085762?s=21


It was so strange to read these tweets last night. Are we at a point that they have to confirm he’s on the team bus after each loss?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Los Angeles Lakers will not be making a personnel move at this juncture and Frank Vogel will travel with the team tomorrow to coach in Orlando on Friday, league sources tell @YahooSports.

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1484058675173998593?s=21


Can confirm @ChrisBHaynes report that nothing is in the works with regards to a coaching change for the Lakers after their loss to the Pacers tonight.

https://twitter.com/billoram/status/1484060331492085762?s=21


It was so strange to read these tweets last night. Are we at a point that they have to confirm he’s on the team bus after each loss?


It's ridiculous
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:03 pm    Post subject:

speaking of ridiculous, now NONE of the Pacers starters are playing tonight.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 20629

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:55 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
speaking of ridiculous, now NONE of the Pacers starters are playing tonight.



Show out and raise trade value.

Mission accomplished. Now they can go back to losing all their road games and tanking for a lottery pick
_________________
Rule #1 for Beginner GM: Do not trade FRPs for role players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60910
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:14 am    Post subject:

DAMN! It's getting harder and harder to watch Lakers games.🤬 I've seen the good and bad times. I'm a ride or die Lakers for life fan. I've been on the train since 1960. I don't plan on getting off. I'm gonna take the pain of this season and stay until times get better. C'mon Jeanie dig deep and pull out some of your father Jerry Buss's know-how. Put the wheels back on this Buss.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 613

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject:

At least the Pacers went on to beat the Warriors lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:33 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    *** Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic (01/21/22 @ 4:00 pm PT) Gm#46 ***
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB