Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:10 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

The Lakers say that LeBron James is now questionable for tonight's game in Philadelphia with left knee soreness.

https://twitter.com/kylegoon/status/1486775739366232067?s=21

damn, that doesn't sound too good

Don’t be worried, I think its load management

the injury report was stating something else before, and they could use that as an excuse to load manage. i don't know if Lebron really want to miss out on national TV games. it is concerning for an old guy

National TV or not, the guy has been going all out in the last few weeks trying to carry the team, resting him for tonight’s game won’t be the end of the world, people need to realize what happened to Kobe when he was going all out like LeBron back in the 2013 season.. I don’t have to tell you..
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:16 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

The Lakers say that LeBron James is now questionable for tonight's game in Philadelphia with left knee soreness.

the injury report was stating something else before, and they could use that as an excuse to load manage. i don't know if Lebron really want to miss out on national TV games. it is concerning for an old guy

National TV or not, the guy has been going all out in the last few weeks trying to carry the team, resting him for tonight’s game won’t be the end of the world, people need to realize what happened to Kobe when he was going all out like LeBron back in the 2013 season.. I don’t have to tell you..

i am totally ok with resting him, but i am just concerned about this injury report. Lebron does a lot of one legged jumps, so his left knee is critical to him. if you watch carefully, his 2 breakaway dunks verticals were lower compare to the previous games.

Last edited by mad55557777 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:17 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

i am totally ok with resting him, but i am just concerned about this injury report. Lebron is does a lot of 1 one legged jumps, so his left knee is critical to him. if you watch carefully, his 2 breakaway dunks verticals were lower compare to the previous games.

Yeah I noticed that as well
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:27 am    Post subject:

question would be - do we rest AD as well if Lebron can't go tonight?
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:33 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:

Is tonight national? The league would lose its mind. You know they even made that rule about teams not resting their star players on national games.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:36 am    Post subject:

Even if LeBron were to play tonight there is a good chance we are going to lose, sitting him out won’t do any harm, his legs might starting feeling the effects from having to do a lot of work load so resting him would be a smart move.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:37 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Is tonight national? The league would lose its mind. You know they even made that rule about teams not resting their star players on national games.

tomorrow is national as well. i am sure resting after a game back from MCL sprain is ok with the league. he probably won't play back to back anyways.

Last edited by mad55557777 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:38 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Even if LeBron were to play tonight there is a good chance we are going to lose, sitting him out won’t do any harm, his legs might starting feeling the effects from having to do a lot of work load so resting him would be a smart move.

i am expecting a 3-3 road trip, so if they can squeeze out another win somewhere, i am totally ok. if this is just an excuse for load management, we have nothing to worry about.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:42 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

i am expecting a 3-3 road trip, so if they can squeeze out another win somewhere, i am totally ok. if this is just an excuse for load management, we have nothing to worry about.

If LeBron can’t go tonight and tomorrow, we perhaps can get that last game of the road trip in ATL, but this is clearly a long term decision for sure even Docs on Twitter are saying this is a rest/pre-cautionary thing
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

tomorrow is national as well. i am sure resting after a game back from MCP sprain is ok with the league. he probably won't play back to back anyways.

Is it?! Who are we playing tomorrow... wait... oh the Hornets

I mean yeah I'm sure the league will lose their mind regardless - LOL - but these are real injuries not "load management " so they'll just have to deal if that's what happens. I forget if it was last night on access SportsNet or whenever I was hearing it but AD said something to the effect of he feels fine and he wants to play but "we'll see with the upcoming back to back".
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:56 am    Post subject:

Great, watch RW force up 30 shots tonight.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:57 am    Post subject:

Dang I had already taken us +120 on the moneyline this morning lol.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:59 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:

so better root for RW to turnback the clock then
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, don’t see the Warriors going far without a productive Green. Especially with Curry having a down year. I for one wonder if Curry is slowly starting his decline. Either way, Green’s back issues is nothing to ignore. Those can be career killers and cause long term problems.
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

We can’t afford to drop games and this is definitely a list without him. Hope he can suit up.
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:28 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

i am totally ok with resting him, but i am just concerned about this injury report. Lebron does a lot of one legged jumps, so his left knee is critical to him. if you watch carefully, his 2 breakaway dunks verticals were lower compare to the previous games.

True but it was the 4th quarter. Had that been the 1st then I would wonder about injury. Also I’m still convinced the abdominal strain came from a dunk so he should cool it with high flying dunks.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

so better root for RW to turnback the clock then

Welp there goes my money
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:46 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Per Goon

True but it was the 4th quarter. Had that been the 1st then I would wonder about injury. Also I’m still convinced the abdominal strain came from a dunk so he should cool it with high flying dunks.

I'm not a doctor but I don't think dunking is the cause of his abdominal strain. I think those kinds of strains are a result of sudden twisting. Dunks are instigated in the lower body. Abdominal strains are somewhat similar to groin injuries, caused by sudden twisting, or stretching.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Hasn’t LeBron been listed as questionable every game so far this year? Their injury report is kind of a joke when it comes to LeBron and AD.
SGVL1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Clear, concise. Spelled correctly. See you can do it man!!! And 1000% agree!! We will lose regardless if bron suits up or not!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Hasn’t LeBron been listed as questionable every game so far this year? Their injury report is kind of a joke when it comes to LeBron and AD.

No this was a downgrade. He's been "Probable", and then last injury report he wasn't listed at all.

Anyway he just tested it out so we'll see.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Load management or not, and even if it's a scheduled loss, it's a little frustrating not to have Bron/AD/Russ play more together..

Not many games left till the play-ins, we need to build up chemistry between our main guys.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:32 pm    Post subject:

SGVL1 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Clear, concise. Spelled correctly. See you can do it man!!! And 1000% agree!! We will lose regardless if bron suits up or not!

Well what does that say about our team when the Clippers without PG13 or Kawhi beat these Sixers in Philly.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Embiid is good but Philly is beatable. Lakers need to capitalize when he's on the bench. They have good shooters, but Harris is inconsistent.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Embiid is good but Philly is beatable. Lakers need to capitalize when he's on the bench. They have good shooters, but Harris is inconsistent.

Actually Harris is starting to play well, Embiid is playing like a MVP candidate some people in the Sixers FO are trying to get a Simmons trade done so they can go all in during Embiid’s spectacular season
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32
Jump to: