*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers (01/27/22 @ 4:30PM PT) Gm#49***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 41814

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Chris Haynes wrote:

    Sixers fan that was ejected for taunting Los Angeles Lakers star Carmelo Anthony kept calling him a “boy” and yelling “get in the corner boy” and “keeping shooting boy,” league sources tell @YahooSports .
Jan 27, 2022ReplyRetweetFavorite


Carmelo kicks out 76ers fan https://youtu.be/y4sMkhzS0Zc


Last edited by JUST-MING on Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:57 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
No one going to call out Reaves shooting? Great kid but he already lacks aggressiveness offensively. Now he’s as unreliable from three as Caruso was for us. He has the tools to be automatic. Hope he gets there.



There will be no ALJR slander allowed ever in this forum..

Same as Prince ALEX of the Caruso's.


Seriously he's a rook, and his 🎱🎱 haven't even dropped yet.

That doesn’t mean we catch acknowledge where he needs to grow. He’ll have to develop a consistent shot and become more aggressive offensively if he wants to avoid becoming a career bench player with great defense.


For a rookie who wasn't even drafted his intangibles are outstanding. Watched alot of his games at Oklahoma also. I love his upside.

Great upside, but knock down those open threes young fella


agreed


Reaves is an undrafted rookie. He’s still getting used to the speed of the nba game and has done way more than anyone could expect on defense and play making. He’s hit the rookie wall, and that’s just fine and totally expected.


Yesssssssss

Come on, he only took 3 shots.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 25594

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Criticism of Reaves is not tolerated.


That's just loco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 31152

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number Reply with quote
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 3876
Location: Mukdahan, Thailand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Laker4lifer4real wrote:
THT -23. Dude wants to be traded. That’s ridiculous.


But his wingspan!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 4843
Location: Golden Gate Fields trying for the Trifecta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
TDRock wrote:
See, no.

Sixers fan that was ejected for taunting Los Angeles Lakers star Carmelo Anthony kept calling him a “boy” and yelling “get in the corner boy” and “keeping shooting boy,” league sources tell @YahooSports.

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1486895378297278470?s=21


He was using another B-word.

Once again,

JUST-MING wrote:
Why do we need fans in arenas?



Philly fans booed 🎅

Also cheered when it looked like Michael Irvin was paralyzed on a hit 😳

Not shocked
_________________
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸#FREEALJR15🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"UNTIL ADELE STOPS RUNNING THE LAKERS WE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE Rolling in the deep" -STK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 25594

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
_#1_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 4499
Location: Next door to 24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Once and for all. You don't give any picks for Wall. Wall is The dead weight contract in the league. They can ship a pick out if they are tired of cutting check for a paperweight, and they better send you a Christmas card every year for taking it on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
_#1_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 4499
Location: Next door to 24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Double

Last edited by _#1_ on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 4843
Location: Golden Gate Fields trying for the Trifecta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick


Vogel and Rob dead men walking....

LEklutch will see to it.

Few more years of this .
_________________
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸#FREEALJR15🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"UNTIL ADELE STOPS RUNNING THE LAKERS WE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE Rolling in the deep" -STK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 3367

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:02 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick


Vogel and Rob dead men walking....

LEklutch will see to it.

Few more years of this .


Imagine wasting Brons last 2 trade and ADs prime on this garbage player Westbrook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Theseus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 9742

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Theseus wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Trade the pick.

Get rid of Westbrook


Yeah, I think I’m there now.......smh

For who? wall?


Right? That will loom large when we have no one on our team or any first round picks. But at least we got to look at John Wall in a suit on the sideline and pay him 40 million


The best lineup for this team is one without Russ. He's not getting benched so you have to move him.


I'm for moving him, but we're missing out on more than the short term if we throw our picks away to get someone that won't play and costs just as much. That future pick could be moved for a better trade at the very least, especially if we don't get much better. The only thing that makes losing worse is watching another team benefit off of your misfortune.

Take Westbrook out of this game and we still lose because our PG play was bad. It wasn't for a lack of effort but arguably a lack of skill or at the very least a lack of familiarity.

Nunn coming back would help a lot to fill that void but who knows when that'll happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41268

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Clippers without KL and George have a better record then we do right now.. that is just so wrong on many levels and I bet the haters are getting a kick out of it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Theseus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 9742

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Chris Haynes wrote:

    Sixers fan that was ejected for taunting Los Angeles Lakers star Carmelo Anthony kept calling him a “boy” and yelling “get in the corner boy” and “keeping shooting boy,” league sources tell @YahooSports .
Jan 27, 2022ReplyRetweetFavorite



He was using another B-word .


JUST-MING wrote:
Why do we need fans in arenas?


http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=191279


More garbage Philly fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Theseus wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Trade the pick.

Get rid of Westbrook


Yeah, I think I’m there now.......smh

For who? wall?


Right? That will loom large when we have no one on our team or any first round picks. But at least we got to look at John Wall in a suit on the sideline and pay him 40 million


The best lineup for this team is one without Russ. He's not getting benched so you have to move him.


I'm for moving him, but we're missing out on more than the short term if we throw our picks away to get someone that won't play and costs just as much. That future pick could be moved for a better trade at the very least, especially if we don't get much better. The only thing that makes losing worse is watching another team benefit off of your misfortune.

Take Westbrook out of this game and we still lose because our PG play was bad. It wasn't for a lack of effort but arguably a lack of skill or at the very least a lack of familiarity.

Nunn coming back would help a lot to fill that void but who knows when that'll happen.

I just hope people understand that our problems runs deeper than WB. Trading him is fine, but trading him for Wall while adding our FRP is plain dumb.
To his credit, he did finish layups and Free throws well recently, and I hope that continues. Vogel just can’t play THT with him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 3367

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:09 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Theseus wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Trade the pick.

Get rid of Westbrook


Yeah, I think I’m there now.......smh

For who? wall?


Right? That will loom large when we have no one on our team or any first round picks. But at least we got to look at John Wall in a suit on the sideline and pay him 40 million


The best lineup for this team is one without Russ. He's not getting benched so you have to move him.


I'm for moving him, but we're missing out on more than the short term if we throw our picks away to get someone that won't play and costs just as much. That future pick could be moved for a better trade at the very least, especially if we don't get much better. The only thing that makes losing worse is watching another team benefit off of your misfortune.

Take Westbrook out of this game and we still lose because our PG play was bad. It wasn't for a lack of effort but arguably a lack of skill or at the very least a lack of familiarity.

Nunn coming back would help a lot to fill that void but who knows when that'll happen.

I just hope people understand that our problems runs deeper than WB. Trading him is fine, but trading him for Wall while adding our FRP is plain dumb.
To his credit, he did finish layups and Free throws well recently, and I hope that continues. Vogel just can’t play THT with him.


I’d trade him , Avery and 2 2nds to rockets for wall

Addition by subtraction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 141631
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Clippers without KL and George have a better record then we do right now.. that is just so wrong on many levels and I bet the haters are getting a kick out of it


They are better coached
_________________
Between the things known, and the things unknown, are the Doors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Theseus wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Trade the pick.

Get rid of Westbrook


Yeah, I think I’m there now.......smh

For who? wall?


Right? That will loom large when we have no one on our team or any first round picks. But at least we got to look at John Wall in a suit on the sideline and pay him 40 million


The best lineup for this team is one without Russ. He's not getting benched so you have to move him.


I'm for moving him, but we're missing out on more than the short term if we throw our picks away to get someone that won't play and costs just as much. That future pick could be moved for a better trade at the very least, especially if we don't get much better. The only thing that makes losing worse is watching another team benefit off of your misfortune.

Take Westbrook out of this game and we still lose because our PG play was bad. It wasn't for a lack of effort but arguably a lack of skill or at the very least a lack of familiarity.

Nunn coming back would help a lot to fill that void but who knows when that'll happen.

I just hope people understand that our problems runs deeper than WB. Trading him is fine, but trading him for Wall while adding our FRP is plain dumb.
To his credit, he did finish layups and Free throws well recently, and I hope that continues. Vogel just can’t play THT with him.


I’d trade him , Avery and 2 2nds to rockets for wall

Addition by subtraction

Why not just cut him? I can assure you Wall is only going to be more frustrating to watch. He averaged 3.8 turnovers per game last year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 20629

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick


Vogel and Rob dead men walking....

LEklutch will see to it.

Few more years of this .


What’s funny is it’s LeKlutch that create this exact same situation everywhere.

That’s why we always see the “Lebron teams start slow…500 record” BS.
_________________
Rule #1 for Beginner GM: Do not trade FRPs for role players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 4843
Location: Golden Gate Fields trying for the Trifecta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick


Vogel and Rob dead men walking....

LEklutch will see to it.

Few more years of this .


What’s funny is it’s LeKlutch that create this exact same situation everywhere.

That’s why we always see the “Lebron teams start slow…500 record” BS.


I'm guessing and hoping 2 more years and they are LEgone, and they do not have some dirty agreement in place to buy the lakers.

Nothing surprises me with LEklutch
_________________
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸#FREEALJR15🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"UNTIL ADELE STOPS RUNNING THE LAKERS WE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE Rolling in the deep" -STK


Last edited by #savethekids on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 25594

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Clippers without KL and George have a better record then we do right now.. that is just so wrong on many levels and I bet the haters are getting a kick out of it


They are better coached


Agreed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 7155
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Clippers without KL and George have a better record then we do right now.. that is just so wrong on many levels and I bet the haters are getting a kick out of it


They are better coached

They also have more young and hungry role players who play defense.

I wish we had signed Hartenstein instead of DAJ. That alone would've really helped.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Not for Wall and our first round pick. Better off telling Westbrook to go home and never play a game for us rather than giving up assets for a player who has an equally bad contract and is likely to be worse than WB.


Vogel doesn't have the balls or the backing (see neutering of extension) to sit his sorry ass down.

But if he sits him. YES.
💯 Keep the pick


Vogel and Rob dead men walking....

LEklutch will see to it.

Few more years of this .


What’s funny is it’s LeKlutch that create this exact same situation everywhere.

That’s why we always see the “Lebron teams start slow…500 record” BS.

Just curious, how did those “lebron teams started slow 500 record” work out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 9576
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Okay. Clueless here.


Trade Westbrook.


Hey guys, I support a trade also, but not for Wall. Simmons, yes, Wall, no.
Wall will set us even further back since he becomes a non asset. He’s washed.

Dumbest trade ever for the Lakers. Can you imagine if we got Hield, let’s say, kept Caruso, never signed bum THT and held onto Morris.
A better team, that’s what we would be.

THT, Westbrook, Ellington, Jordan, Bazemore, Bradley, Ariza
Wow, that’s a lot of guys who don’t product sh*t for this team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:18 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Clippers without KL and George have a better record then we do right now.. that is just so wrong on many levels and I bet the haters are getting a kick out of it


They are better coached

They also have more young and hungry role players who play defense.

I wish we had signed Hartenstein instead of DAJ. That alone would've really helped.

Vogel would just turn him into another DAJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB