*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns (03/13/22 @ 6:00 pm PT) Gm#67 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14770

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Not mad about the loss because nobody in their right mind would’ve expected a win or even a competitive game today, but I just hate they played lebron knowing this, just dumb management given we have a b2b tomorrow


LeBron loves the game of basketball, don’t be surprised if he plays tomorrow as well

His knees obviously don’t love the game as much as he does
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 7651

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Laker4lifer4real wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Not mad about the loss because nobody in their right mind would’ve expected a win or even a competitive game today, but I just hate they played lebron knowing this, just dumb management given we have a b2b tomorrow


LeBron loves the game of basketball, don’t be surprised if he plays tomorrow as well


Lebron sees Tom Brady come back and he has motivation to play for a LOONg time.


Ah... so that's why he doesn't play defense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
On that note. Goodnight all. Game tomorrow


Lebron might not play so that means you won’t make an appearance?

Are you hoping I won’t? Lol, have you been following me around? I’m in game threads regardless if he plays.


Just bustin balls

Because I seriously can’t tell who’s here only for Lebron or the Lakers or both.

I’m a huge Lebron fan and apologists at times to be honest but no one is bigger than the Lakers brand.

It’s like when Kobe wanted get traded , I was preparing to route for Kobe to drop 100 on us but the Lakers still pulling out the win lol

Tbh your post stuck out to me with the “You Lakers fans” comment. Like honestly bro nobody really gives a damn.
You got smart and stupid in every fan base
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Lol Stu is done. Can't even make small talk with BillyMac right now lol

Would anyone mind if he just left the game once he got bored of it?

They had those broadcasts a few years ago
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Wenyen and 1!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Wen-G & One!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 6081

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
can't judge this team until we're fully healthy


Eventually when Nunn gets back from what seems to be world’s worst-ever bone bruise this season or next, it will be interesting to see how the team (or his future team) looks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Laker4lifer4real wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Not mad about the loss because nobody in their right mind would’ve expected a win or even a competitive game today, but I just hate they played lebron knowing this, just dumb management given we have a b2b tomorrow


LeBron loves the game of basketball, don’t be surprised if he plays tomorrow as well


Lebron sees Tom Brady come back and he has motivation to play for a LOONg time.


Ah... so that's why he doesn't play defense


Jeanie with the max extension of 2yrs/110 million incoming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 21839

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject:

I mean, we weren't going to have a chance tonight regardless. Even though I hope Phoenix flames out in the most embarrassing way possible in the playoffs, they are probably the best team in the league right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jul 2004
Posts: 2537

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Season starts in October!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Jocker wrote:
Season starts in October!!!!!




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 7651

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Phoenix is such a surgical team. Disciplined on both sides
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jul 2017
Posts: 2832

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Laker4lifer4real wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Not mad about the loss because nobody in their right mind would’ve expected a win or even a competitive game today, but I just hate they played lebron knowing this, just dumb management given we have a b2b tomorrow


LeBron loves the game of basketball, don’t be surprised if he plays tomorrow as well


Lebron sees Tom Brady come back and he has motivation to play for a LOONg time.


Ah... so that's why he doesn't play defense


Jeanie with the max extension of 2yrs/110 million incoming


She believes more in people coming for stars than wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Feb 2019
Posts: 8434

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
On that note. Goodnight all. Game tomorrow


Lebron might not play so that means you won’t make an appearance?

Are you hoping I won’t? Lol, have you been following me around? I’m in game threads regardless if he plays.


Just bustin balls

Because I seriously can’t tell who’s here only for Lebron or the Lakers or both.

I’m a huge Lebron fan and apologists at times to be honest but no one is bigger than the Lakers brand.

It’s like when Kobe wanted get traded , I was preparing to route for Kobe to drop 100 on us but the Lakers still pulling out the win lol

Tbh your post stuck out to me with the “You Lakers fans” comment. Like honestly bro nobody really gives a damn.
You got smart and stupid in every fan base

LeBron is my favorite player. Has been since 2008. This stat padding narrative is silly to me when he’s averaging 30 on his best percentage since 2017 and AD is out. We need his scoring. Just think some fans don’t want him to surpass Kareem. We know the haters don’t want him to. Now he’s closing in on the scoring title and the stat padding complaints are getting louder. Lol, just find it funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 8724

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
DShotMaker1824 wrote:
It's time for a LeStatpad 4th, brought to you by Klutch Sports.

It’s starting to sound like guys are hurt that LeBron is closing on Kareem and possibly could get the scoring title. You got Lakers fans complaining about stat padding

We are losing by 30. We have won 2 games since all star and he supposedly has a sore knee.

Don’t project.

Thank you!
_________________

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 14361

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Phoenix is such a surgical team. Disciplined on both sides


They are historically good.
_________________
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Lotta booker slander last year. Thought Me and a couple other were nuts for wanting to trade AD for him.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 33821
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Phoenix is such a surgical team. Disciplined on both sides


They are historically good.


How were we beating them last year?
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Lebron and AD coming back next season
Same for Stanley and Austin
Resign Malik
Bring back Melo, Dwight on limited roles

Try to offload Russ with THT

Go hard after Lonnie Walker, Otto Porter, Covington, TJ Warren

If possible Nurkic, Zubac
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 7651

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Lebron and AD coming back next season
Same for Stanley and Austin
Resign Malik
Bring back Melo, Dwight on limited roles

Try to offload Russ with THT

Go hard after Lonnie Walker, Otto Porter, Covington, TJ Warren

If possible Nurkic, Zubac


Porter isn't leaving GS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm    Post subject:

AB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
On that note. Goodnight all. Game tomorrow


Lebron might not play so that means you won’t make an appearance?

Are you hoping I won’t? Lol, have you been following me around? I’m in game threads regardless if he plays.


Just bustin balls

Because I seriously can’t tell who’s here only for Lebron or the Lakers or both.

I’m a huge Lebron fan and apologists at times to be honest but no one is bigger than the Lakers brand.

It’s like when Kobe wanted get traded , I was preparing to route for Kobe to drop 100 on us but the Lakers still pulling out the win lol

Tbh your post stuck out to me with the “You Lakers fans” comment. Like honestly bro nobody really gives a damn.
You got smart and stupid in every fan base

LeBron is my favorite player. Has been since 2008. This stat padding narrative is silly to me when he’s averaging 30 on his best percentage since 2017 and AD is out. We need his scoring. Just think some fans don’t want him to surpass Kareem. We know the haters don’t want him to. Now he’s closing in on the scoring title and the stat padding complaints are getting louder. Lol, just find it funny.

He turns the ball over almost as much as Russ, plays equally bad defense. We need more that just his scoring
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lotta booker slander last year. Thought Me and a couple other were nuts for wanting to trade AD for him.


Just because Book is a guaranteed bucket let’s not forget the fact his defense is still trash.

Bridges and Crowder’s help side covers up a lot of his deficiencies on that end
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Phoenix is such a surgical team. Disciplined on both sides


They are historically good.


How were we beating them last year?

CP3 could barely lift his arm
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Lotta booker slander last year. Thought Me and a couple other were nuts for wanting to trade AD for him.


Just because Book is a guaranteed bucket let’s not forget the fact his defense is still trash.

Bridges and Crowder’s help side covers up a lot of his deficiencies on that end

He plays solid d.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB