*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns (03/13/22 @ 6:00 pm PT) Gm#67 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
DShotMaker1824 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
AB

God bless you, pio2u and DB. I don't know how you guys keep up with this mess.


Load managing tonight after that first quarter. Will be back tomorrow.


Well earned


mos def
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 3818

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:50 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 3818

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.


Here is you're two major part of your defense. Double recipe for disaster. Howard is cooked but I doubt the Suns put up 48 points in the first.

Backcourt - Westbrook/Monk
Center - Lebron (37yrs old)

Vogel suppose to be a defensive guy...

Hmmmm....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:05 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.


Here is you're two major part of your defense. Double recipe for disaster. Howard is cooked but I doubt the Suns put up 48 points in the first.

Backcourt - Westbrook/Monk
Center - Lebron (37yrs old)

Vogel suppose to be a defensive guy...

Hmmmm....

Bron, Russ both refuse to play D. Bron Russ are turning the ball over and neither can get back in time.

Vogel schemes have a track record.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Malik is great in post game interviews
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 3818

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.


Here is you're two major part of your defense. Double recipe for disaster. Howard is cooked but I doubt the Suns put up 48 points in the first.

Backcourt - Westbrook/Monk
Center - Lebron (37yrs old)

Vogel suppose to be a defensive guy...

Hmmmm....

Bron, Russ both refuse to play D. Bron Russ are turning the ball over and neither can get back in time.

Vogel schemes have a track record.


So you expect a 37 year old to play heavy minutes at C and shutdown the paint and also carry most of the scoring each night. Once again recipe for disaster.

Vogel is not winning games with Lebron at C.... Only thing he's doing is wearing him down which what you see during games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:15 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.


Here is you're two major part of your defense. Double recipe for disaster. Howard is cooked but I doubt the Suns put up 48 points in the first.

Backcourt - Westbrook/Monk
Center - Lebron (37yrs old)

Vogel suppose to be a defensive guy...

Hmmmm....

Bron, Russ both refuse to play D. Bron Russ are turning the ball over and neither can get back in time.

Vogel schemes have a track record.


So you expect a 37 year old to play heavy minutes at C and shutdown the paint and also carry most of the scoring each night. Once again recipe for disaster.

Vogel is not winning games with Lebron at C.... Only thing he's doing is wearing him down which what you see during games.

So you are fine with him play no D, having zero leadership and turning the ball over right there with Russ. He gets exposed by everyone on defensive end.

Like ESPN said. His motivation is scoring title.

They also said multiple times how he chose not to play defense.

He’s worn down because he’s old and he’s over exerting himself to get scoring title.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject:

This game babahahaha. Wonder how many points LBJ would be averaging if he actually was playing defense this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 1582

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Voges kinda threw THT under the bus there. You know he's playing hurt.


Vogel don't give a (bleep)... Really want to know why he didn't start Howard tonight vs Ayton?

Dh sucks. Everyone wants him in then quickly realizes he’s cooked.

We can’t do anything with the suns.

Elite scoring and defense. Booker had 30/10 and it barely looked like he was out there.


Here is you're two major part of your defense. Double recipe for disaster. Howard is cooked but I doubt the Suns put up 48 points in the first.

Backcourt - Westbrook/Monk
Center - Lebron (37yrs old)

Vogel suppose to be a defensive guy...

Hmmmm....

Bron, Russ both refuse to play D. Bron Russ are turning the ball over and neither can get back in time.

Vogel schemes have a track record.


So you expect a 37 year old to play heavy minutes at C and shutdown the paint and also carry most of the scoring each night. Once again recipe for disaster.

Vogel is not winning games with Lebron at C.... Only thing he's doing is wearing him down which what you see during games.

So you are fine with him play no D, having zero leadership and turning the ball over right there with Russ. He gets exposed by everyone on defensive end.

Like ESPN said. His motivation is scoring title.

They also said multiple times how he chose not to play defense.

He’s worn down because he’s old and he’s over exerting himself to get scoring title.


Do u believe we’d be in a better position if he eased on on the scoring and gave more effort on D? I don’t think it would make a difference at all. And Lebron probably realized that too…months ago
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject:

LeBron on what Anthony Davis' return would mean: "It puts a band aid on some things, but we just haven't had enough chemistry, enough time with our group to know what we can do."

Says AD would help "but it definitely doesn't answer all the questions."

https://twitter.com/kylegoon/status/1503226461678829573?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:29 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/tomerazarly/status/1503189409562185730?s=21
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
https://twitter.com/tomerazarly/status/1503189409562185730?s=21


That is just pathetic. I know he is 37. I get it. But he has years of that kind of (bleep). He is notorious for taking plays off, not hustling when game is not going his way. It is why I will never consider him the GOAT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AuraStar
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Jun 2001
Posts: 656

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:23 pm    Post subject:

I caught the Lakers game tonight... I thought I was watching March Madness, and the Lakers got bounced out the first round of the tournament by a team from the valley! 🤪
_________________
“Love is the force that ignites the spirit and binds teams together.” - Phil Jackson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Jul 2014
Posts: 6409

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:03 am    Post subject:

Vogel should be fired immediately for just plain incompetence....Who in their right mind goes up against a talented 7-0 footer and starts Johnson, followed by Melo and then Gabriel...are you kidding me? I know Dwight has lost a lot but the guy was 3x DPOY and former MVP...and can still play 15 minutes a game at least. Let's face it, this team is going nowhere....cut some of your losses now...start with the complete buffoon Vogel...Hell give Handy a shot.....why the hell not.....and then work your way down in the off season by getting rid of Russ at any costs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 14361

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:43 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Malik is great in post game interviews


He gone
_________________
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 613

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Always hate to lose to the Suns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB