*** Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans (03/27/22 @ 4:00PM PT) Gm#74***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject: *** Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans (03/27/22 @ 4:00PM PT) Gm#74***

Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans
Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA | Sunday, Mar. 27, 2022 / 4:00 PM PT

*TEAM ROSTERS:(link)

*INJURY REPORT:
    Los Angeles Lakers
    A. Davis, K. Nunn - Out

    New Orleans Pelicans
    Z. Williamson, K. Lewis - Out

* MEDIA
    NBALP, SPECSN,
    Radio: KLRZKSPN/KWKW-LAL
    ***** 8-KB-24
      ……….. LET'S GO LAKERS!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 20925
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:25 am    Post subject:

MUST WIN

GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:27 am    Post subject:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:29 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
MUST WIN

GO LAKERS

    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 14362

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject:

They are a terrible 3pt shooting team, but one of the high paint scoring teams. JV is the guy they need to neutralize, so I imagine Vogel is going to pack the paint. Not going to be easy, even if BI doesn't return. They are like the baby Grizzles in how much length and versatility they have on the defensive end (Jaxson Hayes, Herb Jones, Trey Murphy III, Nance Jr, etc). The addition of Nance Jr makes them much better on that end.
_________________
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 14787

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:39 am    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
They are a terrible 3pt shooting team, but one of the high paint scoring teams. JV is the guy they need to neutralize, so I imagine Vogel is going to pack the paint. Not going to be easy, even if BI doesn't return. They are like the baby Grizzles in how much length and versatility they have on the defensive end (Jaxson Hayes, Herb Jones, Trey Murphy III, Nance Jr, etc). The addition of Nance Jr makes them much better on that end.

they improved a lot with the addition of CJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 14362

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
They are a terrible 3pt shooting team, but one of the high paint scoring teams. JV is the guy they need to neutralize, so I imagine Vogel is going to pack the paint. Not going to be easy, even if BI doesn't return. They are like the baby Grizzles in how much length and versatility they have on the defensive end (Jaxson Hayes, Herb Jones, Trey Murphy III, Nance Jr, etc). The addition of Nance Jr makes them much better on that end.

they improved a lot with the addition of CJ.


CJ's good up to a point. Pels are 1-6 when he shoots more than 20 times. If they turn him into a ball stopper, Lakers have a decent chance of winning. They thrive when they move the ball and get guys like JV involved. JV's presence in the middle is probably the biggest reason they've been successful as of late. Willie's an old school coach and rolls with the traditional 2 big lineups, so rebounding is going to be another key.
_________________
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37765
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:03 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
UPDATES - LBJ & THT VS PELS

Per Trudell

Frank Vogel he’s hopeful that both LeBron and THT will play on Sunday, but they’re day-to-day and will be evaluated before the game.

https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1507447444807643137?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41307

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject:

I don’t see us winning the Pelicans game in a hostile type playoffs environment without LeBron so hopefully he can play
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I don’t see us winning the Pelicans game in a hostile type playoffs environment without LeBron so hopefully he can play

he decides if he plays or not.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21867

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
danzag wrote:
MUST WIN

GO LAKERS

    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS


MUST WIN

GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41307

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I don’t see us winning the Pelicans game in a hostile type playoffs environment without LeBron so hopefully he can play

he decides if he plays or not.


If it’s up to him he’s gonna play there is a lot at stake for the Pels game, they have a game tomorrow against the Spurs and if they win the pressure to win the game on Sunday grows further
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37765
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:19 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
pio2u wrote:
danzag wrote:
MUST WIN

GO LAKERS

    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS


MUST WIN

GO LAKERS



    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:34 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
governator wrote:
pio2u wrote:
danzag wrote:
MUST WIN

GO LAKERS

    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS


MUST WIN

GO LAKERS



    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37765
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:38 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers list LeBron James (left knee soreness/effusion) and Dwight Howard (hip soreness) as questionable for tomorrow’s game in New Orleans.

Talen Horton-Tucker (left ankle sprain) is probable.

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1507818933277143041?s=21


TDRock Edit - Dwight is also Questionable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41307

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:16 pm    Post subject:

If LeBron is even at 85-90% he needs to play especially if the Spurs win today against the Pelicans, they are dangerously closing in on us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Sep 2020
Posts: 2505

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Lebron will play, and we will win. No way the King letting us down for this one, it's up to the rest of the guys to keep up.

Lakers in 5!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Kobetan wrote:
Lebron will play, and we will win. No way the King letting us down for this one, it's up to the rest of the guys to keep up.

Lakers in 5!!
    LET'S DO IT LAKERS!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41307

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Spurs win against Pelicans and if Ingram returns tomorrow it’s gonna make things even worse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dabask11
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 1934

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Spurs won against NOP today

Game is really as must win if the lakers want to have any hope of the play-in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2003
Posts: 3053
Location: Space City

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:40 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
The Lakers list LeBron James (left knee soreness/effusion) and Dwight Howard (hip soreness) as questionable for tomorrow’s game in New Orleans.

Talen Horton-Tucker (left ankle sprain) is probable.

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1507818933277143041?s=21


TDRock Edit - Dwight is also Questionable


I thought I read LeBron’s heart was listed as questionable.
_________________
Kyrie in 23
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 20799

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:21 am    Post subject:

Questionable LeBron is 100% playing today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 9278

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:26 am    Post subject:

Play-in preview. Once again, Pelicans have extra motivation to beat us since they hold our frp this year. Unleash LeBeast! Go Lakers!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21867

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Play-in preview. Once again, Pelicans have extra motivation to beat us since they hold our frp this year. Unleash LeBeast! Go Lakers!!


Unleashed scowling westbrook!!! (with the 2nd unit)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:23 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
governator wrote:
pio2u wrote:
danzag wrote:
MUST WIN

GO LAKERS

    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS


MUST WIN

GO LAKERS



    MUST WIN
      GO LAKERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB