*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz (03/31/22 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm#76 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60910
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:30 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
BRING ON THE PELICANS!!
      LET'S GO LAKERS!!



gotta love Pio man! Way to stay positive and thank you for your service bro.
Just wanna say it's not a game thread without you for sure. Creating it and staying positive througout


Brings me back to the 2020 Finals when that random guy decided to make the game thread and snuck one on ya then Jimmy Jesus Butler went off we lost and the entire LG RAINED ON HIM TO BACK THE FFFFF off for the next game


I second that. Dude is a dyed in the wool die hard Lakers fan.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:31 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Talen moves as slow as our old guys. He moves like Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza. In contrast to Malik, who moves with bounce. Talen looked like he was in the best shape of his life this summer, before he signed that contract.



Too much Hypebeast Los Angeles Lifestyle living for him with that 10$ milly a year salary while being 21 years old

Not gonna say he went full Kuzma on us but definitely showing us no signs of growth atm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15948
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:34 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
BRING ON THE PELICANS!!
      LET'S GO LAKERS!!



gotta love Pio man! Way to stay positive and thank you for your service bro.
Just wanna say it's not a game thread without you for sure. Creating it and staying positive througout


Brings me back to the 2020 Finals when that random guy decided to make the game thread and snuck one on ya then Jimmy Jesus Butler went off we lost and the entire LG RAINED ON HIM TO BACK THE FFFFF off for the next game


I second that. Dude is a dyed in the wool die hard Lakers fan.


Most of us are fam.
I LMAO whenever I wear any Lakers gear nowadays while some random won't hesitant to tell me our team is butt cheeks atm LOL

Like I'm just supposed to just throw away like 80% of my wardrobe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
BRING ON THE PELICANS!!
      LET'S GO LAKERS!!



gotta love Pio man! Way to stay positive and thank you for your service bro.
Just wanna say it's not a game thread without you for sure. Creating it and staying positive througout


Brings me back to the 2020 Finals when that random guy decided to make the game thread and snuck one on ya then Jimmy Jesus Butler went off we lost and the entire LG RAINED ON HIM TO BACK THE FFFFF off for the next game


I second that. Dude is a dyed in the wool die hard Lakers fan.


Most of us are fam.
I LMAO whenever I wear any Lakers gear nowadays while some random won't hesitant to tell me our team is butt cheeks atm LOL

Like I'm just supposed to just throw away like 80% of my wardrobe


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
BRING ON THE PELICANS!!
      LET'S GO LAKERS!!



gotta love Pio man! Way to stay positive and thank you for your service bro.
Just wanna say it's not a game thread without you for sure. Creating it and staying positive througout


Brings me back to the 2020 Finals when that random guy decided to make the game thread and snuck one on ya then Jimmy Jesus Butler went off we lost and the entire LG RAINED ON HIM TO BACK THE FFFFF off for the next game


I second that. Dude is a dyed in the wool die hard Lakers fan.


Most of us are fam.
I LMAO whenever I wear any Lakers gear nowadays while some random won't hesitant to tell me our team is butt cheeks atm LOL

Like I'm just supposed to just throw away like 80% of my wardrobe


EXACTLY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 3367

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:29 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Talen moves as slow as our old guys. He moves like Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza. In contrast to Malik, who moves with bounce. Talen looked like he was in the best shape of his life this summer, before he signed that contract.



Too much Hypebeast Los Angeles Lifestyle living for him with that 10$ milly a year salary while being 21 years old

Not gonna say he went full Kuzma on us but definitely showing us no signs of growth atm


Ex agent offered him his full max 10m when no other team would do that

Great GMing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Sep 2020
Posts: 2503

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Talen moves as slow as our old guys. He moves like Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza. In contrast to Malik, who moves with bounce. Talen looked like he was in the best shape of his life this summer, before he signed that contract.



Too much Hypebeast Los Angeles Lifestyle living for him with that 10$ milly a year salary while being 21 years old

Not gonna say he went full Kuzma on us but definitely showing us no signs of growth atm


Ex agent offered him his full max 10m when no other team would do that

Great GMing


Can't blame Rob for hoping that THT would turn out to be our Jokic (2nd round draftee superstar). THT had all the signs of a superstar, long arms, young age, cool reverse layups and have I mentioned his long arms?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 3367

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Kobetan wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Talen moves as slow as our old guys. He moves like Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza. In contrast to Malik, who moves with bounce. Talen looked like he was in the best shape of his life this summer, before he signed that contract.



Too much Hypebeast Los Angeles Lifestyle living for him with that 10$ milly a year salary while being 21 years old

Not gonna say he went full Kuzma on us but definitely showing us no signs of growth atm


Ex agent offered him his full max 10m when no other team would do that

Great GMing


Can't blame Rob for hoping that THT would turn out to be our Jokic (2nd round draftee superstar). THT had all the signs of a superstar, long arms, young age, cool reverse layups and have I mentioned his long arms?


Signs of superstar 😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 9576
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:23 am    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Kobetan wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Talen moves as slow as our old guys. He moves like Deandre Jordan and Trevor Ariza. In contrast to Malik, who moves with bounce. Talen looked like he was in the best shape of his life this summer, before he signed that contract.



Too much Hypebeast Los Angeles Lifestyle living for him with that 10$ milly a year salary while being 21 years old

Not gonna say he went full Kuzma on us but definitely showing us no signs of growth atm


Ex agent offered him his full max 10m when no other team would do that

Great GMing


Can't blame Rob for hoping that THT would turn out to be our Jokic (2nd round draftee superstar). THT had all the signs of a superstar, long arms, young age, cool reverse layups and have I mentioned his long arms?


Signs of superstar 😂


THT getting $10 mill a year is robbery.
Dude sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:29 am    Post subject:

Next Game | MUST WIN:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans
    Crypto.com Arena • Los Angeles, CA | Friday, Apr. 01, 2022 / 7:30 PM PT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 613

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject:

They punted this game, though Dwight was a pleasant surprise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB