Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:18 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Asked by @mcten if he wants an opportunity to come back next season and compete with LeBron and AD, Russell Westbrook says, “That’s the plan.”

https://twitter.com/billoram/status/1511573137317453826?s=21
I won’t be there.

I deleted that tweet and put in kyle goons version of the tweet because he gave the full quote whereas Bill Oram kind of edited it as he tends to do. But in any event yeah I was surprised I guess not really surprising but still kind of surprised that Russ said that.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:19 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Take it as a blessing....Lakers had to miss the playoffs in order for major changes to be made.

This.

Lebron and AD get stronger and health this offseason. Eat less tacos

Stanley and Austin coming back on cheap deals.

Resign Melo and Dwight for really limited roles.

Resign Malik hopefully on something affordable.

Im okay with bringing back Wenyen and DJA.

Find a way to get rid of Russ, THt, and Nunn

Melo and Dwight need to retire.

Maybe so.

But on limited roles they could still be of some value.
Like Dwight should of been playing the Deandre Jordan role this season. Backup big off the bench.

Melo off the bench with maybe 10-15 minutes a game can still be of some use. Too many games this season where he played 25-35 minutes a game and that ain’t cutting it.

If we are going to depend on Melo and Dwight in any role, it's going to be same results

Will see.
An when I say limited their workload should be cut more than half.

I’d love like Robert Covington to come over but he just dropped 43 points the other night. Ballmer probaby gonna offer him the mini max

I suspect next season will be known as “Team Has Been.”
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:20 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Asked by @mcten if he wants an opportunity to come back next season and compete with LeBron and AD, Russell Westbrook says, “That’s the plan.”

I won’t be there.

I deleted that tweet and put in kyle goons version of the tweet because he gave the full quote whereas Bill Oram kind of edited it as he tends to do. But in any event yeah I was surprised I guess not really surprising but still kind of surprised that Russ said that.
This was my first time in about 15 years that I didn’t go to a game. I’m glad I didn’t waste my time.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
TDRock wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
TDRock wrote:

I won’t be there.

This was my first time in about 15 years that I didn’t go to a game. I’m glad I didn’t waste my time.

The games earlier in the season that I went to were fun for sure. I didn't go as the season wore on. Some of the latter games might have been fun. But yeah... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:27 pm    Post subject:

This miserable season finally came to an end but at least I won money betting against them throughout the season.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:35 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Suns Vs Heat Finals

Heat in 6 we celebrate and dance over the Suns Graves 😈😈😈🤣😂🤣

I'd like to see Chris Paul win a ring. If it hadn't been for Stern we would have gotten him and a prime Howard.

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!

He is one of those players on the soul I hope doesn't win a ring. Lol

I've never understood the hate for Chris. I like him and his game. And please don't say it's because he flops. LBJ is I believe 3 in the leage for flopping LINK

He just irks my soul

Why??

Obviously I don't know him so any feelings I have towards him aren't particularly real it's just basketball but he seems like he has a little big man syndrome. He irks. And yeah his flopping bugs too. I'll NEVER forget the helicopter flop.

Maybe that's why I like. I'm a little man and don't know it. But you like Bron and he a bigger complainer and flopper than Chris.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Westbrook is a cool dude who helps people in the community and I would love nothing more for him to comeback with a vengeance next year but I’m not gonna try acting like there is a good chance that’s gonna happen
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:42 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I've never understood the hate for Chris. I like him and his game.

He’s a little dirty and he’s a known flopper. An on terms of saying some really bad stuff with his trash talk he’s known to be the worst.
Like worse than KG calling Charlie Villanueva a Cancer patient.

Other than that strictly basketball wise, mid range game clutch shooting, playmaking , and Pitbull defense he’s one of the greatest to ever do it no doubt.

I don't think he's a dirty player. I think he got that from a hard play called dirty. Bron is a bigger flopper. #3 in the league. LINK

Not making any excuses for Lebron but no way is he worse than CP3!

He is according to the link.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:43 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Suns Vs Heat Finals

I'd like to see Chris Paul win a ring. If it hadn't been for Stern we would have gotten him and a prime Howard.

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've never understood the hate for Chris. I like him and his game. And please don't say it's because he flops. LBJ is I believe 3 in the leage for flopping LINK

He just irks my soul

Why??

Obviously I don't know him so any feelings I have towards him aren't particularly real it's just basketball but he seems like he has a little big man syndrome. He irks. And yeah his flopping bugs too. I'll NEVER forget the helicopter flop.

Maybe that's why I like. I'm a little man and don't know it. But you like Bron and he a bigger complainer and flopper.

Oh you clearly have ZERO IDEA how much I (basketball) H A T E D LeBron before he became a Laker. Oh my goodness. Those years that Golden State was sweeping LeBron almost every season were some of the best moments of my (basketball) life lol. I should find some of my old posts when we first signed him. It took deep work to just appreciate him for being on our team and since I want my team to do well I have to support my players. I have more of appreciation for his game than I did before. But his (basketball) personality still (basketball) grates the hell out of me, don't get me started
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:55 pm    Post subject:

bertrome wrote:
This miserable season finally came to an end but at least I won money betting against them throughout the season.

Nope. LBJ is going to make his glorious return against OKC and Den to finish season at 58 games so he can qualify for scoring title. BET ON IT.

And oh boy is he going to come out gunnin.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Take it as a blessing....Lakers had to miss the playoffs in order for major changes to be made.

This.

Lebron and AD get stronger and health this offseason. Eat less tacos

Stanley and Austin coming back on cheap deals.

Resign Melo and Dwight for really limited roles.

Resign Malik hopefully on something affordable.

Im okay with bringing back Wenyen and DJA.

Find a way to get rid of Russ, THt, and Nunn

Stanley, Reaves, and Gabriel are just bodies. Play them against good bench competition like the Suns and there’s just no comparison. They’re scrubs.

That is complete (bleep)
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:32 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Suns Vs Heat Finals

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!

He just irks my soul

Why??

Maybe that's why I like. I'm a little man and don't know it. But you like Bron and he a bigger complainer and flopper.

Oh you clearly have ZERO IDEA how much I (basketball) H A T E D LeBron before he became a Laker. Oh my goodness. Those years that Golden State was sweeping LeBron almost every season were some of the best moments of my (basketball) life lol. I should find some of my old posts when we first signed him. It took deep work to just appreciate him for being on our team and since I want my team to do well I have to support my players. I have more of appreciation for his game than I did before. But his (basketball) personality still (basketball) grates the hell out of me, don't get me started

Many Laker fans hated LeBron until he became a Laker. Some hated him after he joined the team. If he finishes his career here his jersey will go up in the rafters.

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:20 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Suns Vs Heat Finals

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!

He just irks my soul

Why??

Many Laker fans hated LeBron until he became a Laker. Some hated him after he joined the team. If he finishes his career here his jersey will go up in the rafters.

Yep. And I have no problem with that.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:33 am    Post subject:

Quote tree getting too long, taking up too much page space. I eliminated it. It's just above.

It's very possible he may join those whose jerseys were retired in 2 arenas. There's a possibility it may be retired in 3, Cleveland, Miami, and Los Angeles. Whatcha think?

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Lakers (33) and Bucks (33)
Charles Barkley, 76ers (34) and Suns (34)
Wilt Chamberlain, Warriors (13), Lakers (13) and 76ers (13)
Clyde Drexler, Trail Blazers (22) and Rockets (22)
Julius Erving, 76ers (6) and Nets (32)
Bob Lanier, Pistons (16) and Bucks (16)
Moses Malone, 76ers (2) and Rockets (24)
Earl Monroe, Knicks (15) and Wizards (10)
Oscar Robertson, Bucks (1) and Kings (14)
Nate Thurmond, Cavaliers 42) and Warriors (42)

AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:44 pm    Post subject:

I think they fully punted this game, I believe once they lost to NO, they knew it was over and didn't try. I bet you LBJ, AD nor Russ play the rest of the season
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15
Jump to: