*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder (04/08/22 @ 7:30 pm PT) Gm#81 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 12023
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:00 pm    Post subject:

HUMILIATING... JAZZ are just indescribably ugly in the 4th quarter when they have the lead...

I just watched a total MENTAL MELTDOWN from a whole team
JaVale or something twisted their nuts into clowns instead of pros

Ugly.. sry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

TIED SCORE
Oh-oh looks like the Lakers are in a good old fashioned Summer League dogfight!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Oh the good old "my bad", "that's not a news bulletin" line from Stu. One last time for the season. Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 46740

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:04 pm    Post subject:

REAVES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:04 pm    Post subject:

ALJR!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 20791

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:06 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Oh the good old "my bad", "that's not a news bulletin" line from Stu. One last time for the season. Lol


One of many lines that I can’t stand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60910
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Cap leaving early
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 12023
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Passes like that are why Bron wanted to keep THT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject:

STANWEN!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 35643
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Happy B'day Cap! So, he turned 75 in the NBA's 75th year. He literally grew up with the game!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Wow Wenyen is pretty fast. I've never paid attention to his run before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Alright Stanley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:10 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Wow Wenyen is pretty fast. I've never paid attention to his run before.

Dudes limbs are built for this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jul 2017
Posts: 2832

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Isn’t there a barber out there that can offer his services to THT? He’s being seen by millions of people looking like this, it is so embarrassing.

I must admit, I don't get the obsession/embarrassment for THT's hairline. I've been hearing about it from you guys for quite a while. So, the guy's got a receding hairline. Okay, so what?


To me, it’s that he’s going with the exact opposite of what he should be doing. There are plenty of ways to deal with a hairline that isn’t strong but it’s almost like he’s trying to look bad.

Okay, yeah, I guess he could shave it bald or some kind of a gradual fade. Or bring back the Mohawk!


No Mohawk just change the shape!

He needs to let Rondo's brother cut it!


Don’t make fun of THT. He has alopecia like Jada.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 35643
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Laker4lifer4real wrote:
pio2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Isn’t there a barber out there that can offer his services to THT? He’s being seen by millions of people looking like this, it is so embarrassing.

I must admit, I don't get the obsession/embarrassment for THT's hairline. I've been hearing about it from you guys for quite a while. So, the guy's got a receding hairline. Okay, so what?


To me, it’s that he’s going with the exact opposite of what he should be doing. There are plenty of ways to deal with a hairline that isn’t strong but it’s almost like he’s trying to look bad.

Okay, yeah, I guess he could shave it bald or some kind of a gradual fade. Or bring back the Mohawk!


No Mohawk just change the shape!

He needs to let Rondo's brother cut it!


Don’t make fun of THT. He has alopecia like Jada.

We need a Will Smith Slap emoji.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 12023
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Wow Wenyen is pretty fast. I've never paid attention to his run before.

Dudes limbs are built for this


I want someone to ask him if he ever watched Karl Malone
He sort of swings those elbows like its' Sunday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 12023
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Poor THT

I was thinking if there was a Harlem Globetrotters for one handed basketball players?

RHT Right Handed Tucker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:16 pm    Post subject:

EllingtonWenyen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 11117

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Stu - “The Laker elderly aren’t in uniform”
_________________
Member: Austin “Manu” Reaves fan club.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:18 pm    Post subject:

OK Mason!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60910
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Lakers#1Team wrote:
Laker4lifer4real wrote:
pio2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Isn’t there a barber out there that can offer his services to THT? He’s being seen by millions of people looking like this, it is so embarrassing.

I must admit, I don't get the obsession/embarrassment for THT's hairline. I've been hearing about it from you guys for quite a while. So, the guy's got a receding hairline. Okay, so what?


To me, it’s that he’s going with the exact opposite of what he should be doing. There are plenty of ways to deal with a hairline that isn’t strong but it’s almost like he’s trying to look bad.

Okay, yeah, I guess he could shave it bald or some kind of a gradual fade. Or bring back the Mohawk!


No Mohawk just change the shape!

He needs to let Rondo's brother cut it!


Don’t make fun of THT. He has alopecia like Jada.

We need a Will Smith Slap emoji.

LINK
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 12023
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
Stu - “The Laker elderly aren’t in uniform”


Need a photoshop quick them all suited up with that quote beneath it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 20791

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:23 pm    Post subject:

No more closeups of THT’s jacked up dome please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60910
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:24 pm    Post subject:

THT rim rusher
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 37701
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Mason!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB