Official HEAD COACH Search Thread (Finalists: Ham, Stotts, Atkinson - p.21)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 19597

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:35 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Pop them bottles boys.

Quote:
Daryl Morey says Doc Rivers will be back as coach next season.



_________________
Any team want to trade for our pickup basketball players?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 39028

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject:

Rivers coming back as Sixers coach is really surprising to me, I thought they had to make the ECF at the least for him to keep his job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 48303

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:43 am    Post subject:

Sixers fans react to Doc staying. They’re thrilled.

https://reddit.com/r/sixers/comments/uoy4dx/neubeck_morey_on_if_rivers_will_be_back_next_year/
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
D-Shiznit
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 1645

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:45 am    Post subject:

Ham or Jackson please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
carjoch831
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Jul 2019
Posts: 794

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

Get Becky Hammon. We need a Jeanie-Linda-Becky superteam.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mixtim
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 890

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 19597

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:11 am    Post subject:

Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.
_________________
Any team want to trade for our pickup basketball players?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 20612
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:15 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Pop them bottles boys.

Quote:
Daryl Morey says Doc Rivers will be back as coach next season.


We've done it boys
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Leif
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Jun 2020
Posts: 736

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:16 am    Post subject:

Morey is a great GM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 7387

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:17 am    Post subject:

Leif wrote:
Morey is a great GM.


I don't know if I believe this, but since he is keeping Doc away from us, I'll go with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 114862

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:19 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Crap. There goes any Russ to Charlotte deal if Vogel is there.
_________________
LBJ missed games:
20-21: 27/72 (37.5% missed)
21-22: 26/82 (31% missed)

AD missed games:
20-21: 36/72 (50% missed)
21-22: 40/82 (48% missed)

Lakers wins and win%:
20-21: 42-30 (58% win)
21-22: 33-49 (40% win)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 3345

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Who is Buha?
_________________
Author of James Harden and the Strip Club


"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 2195

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

Ham is the one i like with C Lee as his assistant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 9323

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:27 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Crap. There goes any Russ to Charlotte deal if Vogel is there.


MDA is leading candidate as of now - per reports. Which IMO is the right hire for them. Seeing Lamelo under MDA would be fun as hell.

1 - Snyder
2 - Ham

Somewhere in the abyss - Jackson

Hard for me to rank assistant guys I don't know enough about but based on what I know so far about Ham, he feels like one of those really good coaches you overlook then regret later. Build him a strong staff, which I will confidently presume Handy will be apart of, and it could be the start of something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 20612
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Who is Buha?


Jovan Buha. Lakers beat writer for The Athletic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 3345

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
ahaider wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Who is Buha?


Jovan Buha. Lakers beat writer for The Athletic.


Interesting. Do you know where he said that? Would love to listen.
_________________
Author of James Harden and the Strip Club


"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 114862

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:39 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Crap. There goes any Russ to Charlotte deal if Vogel is there.


MDA is leading candidate as of now - per reports. Which IMO is the right hire for them. Seeing Lamelo under MDA would be fun as hell.

1 - Snyder
2 - Ham

Somewhere in the abyss - Jackson

Hard for me to rank assistant guys I don't know enough about but based on what I know so far about Ham, he feels like one of those really good coaches you overlook then regret later. Build him a strong staff, which I will confidently presume Handy will be apart of, and it could be the start of something.


I thought Snyder was staying on the Jazz?
_________________
LBJ missed games:
20-21: 27/72 (37.5% missed)
21-22: 26/82 (31% missed)

AD missed games:
20-21: 36/72 (50% missed)
21-22: 40/82 (48% missed)

Lakers wins and win%:
20-21: 42-30 (58% win)
21-22: 33-49 (40% win)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 3345

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 11:41 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
2019 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Crap. There goes any Russ to Charlotte deal if Vogel is there.


MDA is leading candidate as of now - per reports. Which IMO is the right hire for them. Seeing Lamelo under MDA would be fun as hell.

1 - Snyder
2 - Ham

Somewhere in the abyss - Jackson

Hard for me to rank assistant guys I don't know enough about but based on what I know so far about Ham, he feels like one of those really good coaches you overlook then regret later. Build him a strong staff, which I will confidently presume Handy will be apart of, and it could be the start of something.


I thought Snyder was staying on the Jazz?


It’s not official but he’s expected to.
_________________
Author of James Harden and the Strip Club


"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfan32
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 1891

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Pop them bottles boys.

Quote:
Daryl Morey says Doc Rivers will be back as coach next season.


it's sports. people can go back on their word at anytime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 19597

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 12:23 pm    Post subject:

lakersfan32 wrote:
ocho wrote:
Pop them bottles boys.

Quote:
Daryl Morey says Doc Rivers will be back as coach next season.


it's sports. people can go back on their word at anytime.


Snyder and Rivers are probably available for picks.

The Lakers can’t afford it and would be stupid to give up a pick for Rivers.
_________________
Any team want to trade for our pickup basketball players?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dennis100mtrash
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 2195

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Nurse Staying
Doc Staying - Thank God
Snyder Staying
---

Ham is the candidate. I dont see anything special with totts or stotts or whatever his name is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
troy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 3965

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 12:47 pm    Post subject:

carjoch831 wrote:
Get Becky Hammon. We need a Jeanie-Linda-Becky superteam.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 9323

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
2019 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Buha says Ham and Stotts are the favorites.

I would go with Ham tbh. Everything I’ve seen about him suggests that he’s on that Ty Lue/Monty Williams track.

Btw, Vogel interviewed for the Hornets job.


Crap. There goes any Russ to Charlotte deal if Vogel is there.


MDA is leading candidate as of now - per reports. Which IMO is the right hire for them. Seeing Lamelo under MDA would be fun as hell.

1 - Snyder
2 - Ham

Somewhere in the abyss - Jackson

Hard for me to rank assistant guys I don't know enough about but based on what I know so far about Ham, he feels like one of those really good coaches you overlook then regret later. Build him a strong staff, which I will confidently presume Handy will be apart of, and it could be the start of something.


I thought Snyder was staying on the Jazz?


It’s not official but he’s expected to.


Perhaps I'm holding out hope he's bails but seems awful likely it would've happened by now. Maybe it's time to move on from that pipe.

If so, get Ham, build a stacked staff and go address this weak roster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 29146

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:34 pm    Post subject:

D-Shiznit wrote:
Ham or Jackson please.


I'm hoping you don't mean Mark Jackson.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 3539

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Coach Rondo here we come
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 14 of 32
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB