jeannie and the Rambi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
solsurf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Oct 2002
Posts: 175

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:14 am    Post subject: jeannie and the Rambi

please merge if this should be added to another post

let's start by saying this falls on the owner of the team Jeannie Buss to allow Kurt Rambis any say or power in this organization. She needs to step up and put an end to all this. She has allowed this and she is the only one who can end this
I feel this ties pelinka's hands (or anyone in this position) to a certain extent on the choices he makes and tied Vogels hands in his coaching decisions.Im not saying Pelinka has a pass for the roster make up but im sure rambis had a say in it
If you have Rambis micromanaging and having the final say in all decisions then can you really do your job to the best of your ability?
what needs to be done moving forward is they need 1st to remove Rambis for all decision-making laker related right now. 2nd spend money to get a head of basketball operations who has the know-how and has respect around the league from basketball execs and players alike and let pelinka stay under him or her. Let this person have the final say and let rob bring his ideas to this person (Rambis has proven he's not the one and never will be) but Jeannie will have to be willing to pay $$$ to get this done
Then hire a coach who will hold all players accountable
and have the respect needed by whoever is on the team and be allowed to coach and pick his assistants (the only one id keep is Phil handy)
Clean this (bleep) up quickly and restore faith and culture in what the Laker organization should be like as it once was.
for Jeannie Its not going to be easy because of her long-standing friendship ties to the RambI but it should be and its the only way to move forward in my opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 27409

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:28 am    Post subject:

There have been many threads on this, but whatever.

The short answer is that you have no idea what Kurt Rambis does. Neither do I. Neither does anyone outside of the Lakers organization. As I keep saying, he's just a bogeyman. My opinion is that people just don't want to say "Jeanie Buss sucks as an owner and there is nothing we can do about it so we're screwed." So they make up narratives in which Kurt Rambis is the villain. Then they call on Jeanie to get rid of him. But Rambis is really just a proxy for Jeanie.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
solsurf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Oct 2002
Posts: 175

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:45 am    Post subject:

I guess I didn't make myself clear by saying this all lies at the feet of the owner
it starts and ends with her? it's her decision-making or lack of that the Lakers are in the state they are in and while he may be the boogeyman it's pretty obvious she has allowed rambis to have power in decision-making and is the only one able to do something about it. It's been well stated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 8063

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:02 am    Post subject:

short answer is NO. Jeannie Buss has so many unqualified BFFs depending on her, she's royal to a fault and her "friends" are taking advantages of her. this is completely on Jeannie, she has to snap out of it and stop with this nepotism (bleep) and start embracing the 21st century of how to run a billion dollar business.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 8063

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:05 am    Post subject:

that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cthroatgtr
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1332

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:08 am    Post subject:

Jeannie appears to acknowledge she doesn't understand basketball operations, which is why she has surrounded herself with people she trusts (Kurt, Magic, Phil even). I am sure she has Kurt advising on basketball operations for better or worst. Her and Linda have been BFFs for a long time. The problem here is it isn't working. She really needs to bring in a qualified GM to run the basketball decisions and not let Kurt meddle in that. She needs to look outside for once. I don't think Pelinka is working. Kurt will do more for better or worst until they do that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 27409

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:03 am    Post subject:

solsurf wrote:
I guess I didn't make myself clear by saying this all lies at the feet of the owner
it starts and ends with her? it's her decision-making or lack of that the Lakers are in the state they are in and while he may be the boogeyman it's pretty obvious she has allowed rambis to have power in decision-making and is the only one able to do something about it. It's been well stated.


Not really, no. The way you (and many others) cast the argument is that Jeanie needs to get rid of Kurt Rambis. But Kurt Rambis isn't the problem. Jeanie is. Kurt Rambis appears to fill a void, but the void exists because of Jeanie. If Kurt Rambis disappeared, we'd just have a void.

People say that Jeanie should do X, Y, and Z. But she hasn't. And there are no indications that she plans to. So the problem is Jeanie, not Kurt Rambis. But we can't do anything about Jeanie. And so Kurt Rambis becomes the bogeyman.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 20602
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:26 am    Post subject:

I agree that Jeannie is where this problem starts. Rambis hasn't earned my trust at all as an advisor, but it's Jeannie's job to run this organization and bring in the right management talent. She hasn't done so and I have no confidence she will ever change her mind, only continue to find scapegoats. This is on her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
troy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 4040

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:01 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 8063

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:23 am    Post subject:

troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


i believe phil is still the mastermind behind all of these Laker decision makings. i truly believe kurt rambis is just a front man for phil jackson, because these kind of leaks have phil's motto all over it.


Last edited by SGV-Laker fan on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 27409

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:23 am    Post subject:

troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


My perception is that she still leans on PJ a lot. In fact, I suspect that Rambis may be some sort of surrogate for PJ, just like Pelinka was a surrogate for Kobe. But let’s not forget that PJ was a failure as a team executive.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 8063

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:24 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


My perception is that she still leans on PJ a lot. In fact, I suspect that Rambis may be some sort of surrogate for PJ, just like Pelinka was a surrogate for Kobe. But let’s not forget that PJ was a failure as a team executive.


same here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 20813
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:26 am    Post subject:

PJ visited the Lakers facility several times last year. I remember he was photographed chatting with Rambis.

And don't forget that Jeanie listed Phil on her top 5 of greatest Lakers of all time.

So yeah, he's still influencing this organization.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2013
Posts: 8063

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
PJ visited the Lakers facility several times last year. I remember he was photographed chatting with Rambis.

And don't forget that Jeanie listed Phil on her top 5 of greatest Lakers of all time.

So yeah, he's still influencing this organization.


yep, if i remember correctly, the "breakup" between Jeannie and phil was because phil didn't to get married. so it was phil who dumped jeannie, and not surprised to see jeannie going back to him giving how she was portraited in the HBO show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
oaktown_dimond
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:02 am    Post subject:

first off, let's stop pretending we know ANYTHING about jeanie, the person.

maybe she just seems nice on camera... but is a total ball buster behind closed doors. probable? maybe not, but the point is WHO KNOWS!

as far as "she's probably like her meek character in winning time". the show runners have never met her. they have no idea what she is or was like. period.

all we can do is judge her on her results. we all thought she was a total bad a$$ when she won a ring in her first year in the captain's chair. that is a feat in itself and she should be commended for it.

and if she did it by trusting in LBJ, kurt, rob to do the heavy lifting. guess what? it worked!

as to what the hell happened after the ring? well, that's the test. once things stop working, it's up to her to reset the combination.

in reality, this was the only season where she has carte blanche to go totally apesh!t. rob gutted the fricken team for WESTBRICK!

THIS is her off season to prove herself. fix this jeanie! this is your family's legacy!

PS - she did graduate with honors in business from USC. she is not stupid, so to some on this board... stop with the misogyny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
oaktown_dimond
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:11 am    Post subject:

that might make sense. wasn't kurt basically phil's lap boy most of his executive and coaching career?

playing games in the media is phil's "go-to" but why would phil want to embarrass frank? that part makes no sense.

unless it's all about pushing kurt into the coaching seat? God, i hope not!

is fish worth a second chance? on paper, he seemed like a good prospect. savvy point guard, had to rely on smarts, not raw talent and athleticism, hard worker.

what actually happened in new york (besides banging matt barne's wife - JUST WOW!)?

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


i believe phil is still the mastermind behind all of these Laker decision makings. i truly believe kurt rambis is just a front man for phil jackson, because these kind of leaks have phil's motto all over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2261

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
solsurf wrote:
I guess I didn't make myself clear by saying this all lies at the feet of the owner
it starts and ends with her? it's her decision-making or lack of that the Lakers are in the state they are in and while he may be the boogeyman it's pretty obvious she has allowed rambis to have power in decision-making and is the only one able to do something about it. It's been well stated.


Not really, no. The way you (and many others) cast the argument is that Jeanie needs to get rid of Kurt Rambis. But Kurt Rambis isn't the problem. Jeanie is. Kurt Rambis appears to fill a void, but the void exists because of Jeanie. If Kurt Rambis disappeared, we'd just have a void.

People say that Jeanie should do X, Y, and Z. But she hasn't. And there are no indications that she plans to. So the problem is Jeanie, not Kurt Rambis. But we can't do anything about Jeanie. And so Kurt Rambis becomes the bogeyman.

The problem is Jeanie. THE problem is Jeanie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 3382

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:44 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


My perception is that she still leans on PJ a lot. In fact, I suspect that Rambis may be some sort of surrogate for PJ, just like Pelinka was a surrogate for Kobe. But let’s not forget that PJ was a failure as a team executive.


It's a shame because she replicates my alma mater's mentality prior to the president change at USC to only seek former trojans.

She's gotta get out the past Laker ties and look for the best possible VP. If I was her, I'd be throwing packages at Bob Meyers, Masai, James Jones to take over the FO. It's the only way you can bring any coach of merit in. What coach of any merit is going to be comfortable with a FO on shaky ground. She needs a VP who can manage short term and long term. Pelinka & Kurt can manage neither.
_________________
Author of James Harden and the Strip Club


"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 3918

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:22 am    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
troy wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that Laker HBO show paints jeannie buss to a tee. she's still that insecure girl, who has daddy issue, and will accept anyone as her BFF if they just singing her praises.



I wish Jeanie would have married Phil. At least his basketball knowledge would have been utilized. I hope that doesn't sound sexist.


My perception is that she still leans on PJ a lot. In fact, I suspect that Rambis may be some sort of surrogate for PJ, just like Pelinka was a surrogate for Kobe. But let’s not forget that PJ was a failure as a team executive.


It's a shame because she replicates my alma mater's mentality prior to the president change at USC to only seek former trojans.

She's gotta get out the past Laker ties and look for the best possible VP. If I was her, I'd be throwing packages at Bob Meyers, Masai, James Jones to take over the FO. It's the only way you can bring any coach of merit in. What coach of any merit is going to be comfortable with a FO on shaky ground. She needs a VP who can manage short term and long term. Pelinka & Kurt can manage neither.


I didn't watch the "documentary", or whatever it's called, I did, however, read a few of the opinions about Jeanie above. The only way to draw a somewhat accurate opinion of someone we don't know behind the public facade is to evaulate, and draw conclusions from, their actions, which we have plenty for her.

In summary, it's the emboldened that strikes me as the main issue here. She has to rely upon someone to trust. She has to be experiencing multiple influences in both ears. Magic in one ear, Phil in another ear. Rambis, or sounds like Phil jr. right now, having his say, and his wife Linda sitting at the table of influence for the girl talk version Jeanie needs to achieve a bit of balance.

The roster construction by Pelinka was flawed from the beginning with the Westbrook trade. Our early exit was the fatal outcome of a flawed roster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 27409

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:42 pm    Post subject:

oaktown_dimond wrote:
PS - she did graduate with honors in business from USC. she is not stupid, so to some on this board... stop with the misogyny!


Offhand, I don't remember anyone calling her "stupid." I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. We have a few people on this board who like to call people names. That's not the thrust of the complaints about Jeanie, though.

She is being judged based on her actions and the way she runs the team. Her unwillingness to hire experienced outside talent for the front office. Her reliance on a circle of people she trusts. The way she undermined Jim and Mitch before firing them, her decision to hire Magic and Pelinka, her continuing reliance on Phil Jackson, yada yada yada.

If you think that this is misogyny, then what was it when people on this board lambasted Jim Buss? She's not above criticism because she's female. Likewise, criticism of her performance as owner is not misogyny just because she's female.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WC13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Before Jeannie took over, the team was in the cellar with no top players even interested.

Since she took over, the team now has one of the greatest players of all time, another in AD, and won a championship.

Not good enough?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2001
Posts: 11495

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:14 pm    Post subject:

WC13 wrote:
Before Jeannie took over, the team was in the cellar with no top players even interested.

Since she took over, the team now has one of the greatest players of all time, another in AD, and won a championship.

Not good enough?


And now the team is in the cellar, talking about trading said all time greats, and no top players, coaches or front office executives will be interested for years.

Jeanie was bailed out because her tenure as owner happened to coincide with Lebron being in a point in his career when he was planning his next chapter in his life and that was going to be based out of Los Angeles. After Lebron moves on, the team will remain a cellar dweller for a very long time....until Jeanie decides that $500 million or whatever she'd get from the sale of the team is worth more than her being a pariah in Los Angeles for running the team into the ground.

Like her brother before her, she apparently learned nothing from her dad. And that people are running cover for her now while we are mired in the after effects of her ineffective leadership is just sad.

I hope she lucks out again and makes me eat my words next season. But I'm going to guess that the Buss children putting out teams that miss the playoffs most of the time is going to continue being the norm until proven otherwise--especially with no cap space, no draft picks, no assets, and certainly not the training and medical staff necessary to keep Lebron and AD on the court more often than not.

And yeah, with how Vogel was let go, let's see if anyone else is eager to work here with Rambis undermining them. You can thank Jeanie for that too. Can't have a workplace without all your friends working for you, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WC13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Jun 2018
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:28 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
WC13 wrote:
Before Jeannie took over, the team was in the cellar with no top players even interested.

Since she took over, the team now has one of the greatest players of all time, another in AD, and won a championship.

Not good enough?


And now the team is in the cellar, talking about trading said all time greats, and no top players, coaches or front office executives will be interested for years.

Jeanie was bailed out because her tenure as owner happened to coincide with Lebron being in a point in his career when he was planning his next chapter in his life and that was going to be based out of Los Angeles. After Lebron moves on, the team will remain a cellar dweller for a very long time....until Jeanie decides that $500 million or whatever she'd get from the sale of the team is worth more than her being a pariah in Los Angeles for running the team into the ground.

Like her brother before her, she apparently learned nothing from her dad. And that people are running cover for her now while we are mired in the after effects of her ineffective leadership is just sad.

I hope she lucks out again and makes me eat my words next season. But I'm going to guess that the Buss children putting out teams that miss the playoffs most of the time is going to continue being the norm until proven otherwise--especially with no cap space, no draft picks, no assets, and certainly not the training and medical staff necessary to keep Lebron and AD on the court more often than not.

And yeah, with how Vogel was let go, let's see if anyone else is eager to work here with Rambis undermining them. You can thank Jeanie for that too. Can't have a workplace without all your friends working for you, right?


Who would be on the team right now if Lebron hadn't come here to drag them up when no one else was remotely interested? And where in the standings would they be?

In 2017-18, they were 35-47 in 11th place with plenty of "young healthy talent". What was the problem then?

At least they're in the discussion. No one accepts injuries as an excuse...but with no injuries, this season could and would have turned out completely different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dominic1981
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Feb 2022
Posts: 129

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:04 am    Post subject:

WC13 wrote:
RG73 wrote:
WC13 wrote:
Before Jeannie took over, the team was in the cellar with no top players even interested.

Since she took over, the team now has one of the greatest players of all time, another in AD, and won a championship.

Not good enough?


And now the team is in the cellar, talking about trading said all time greats, and no top players, coaches or front office executives will be interested for years.

Jeanie was bailed out because her tenure as owner happened to coincide with Lebron being in a point in his career when he was planning his next chapter in his life and that was going to be based out of Los Angeles. After Lebron moves on, the team will remain a cellar dweller for a very long time....until Jeanie decides that $500 million or whatever she'd get from the sale of the team is worth more than her being a pariah in Los Angeles for running the team into the ground.

Like her brother before her, she apparently learned nothing from her dad. And that people are running cover for her now while we are mired in the after effects of her ineffective leadership is just sad.

I hope she lucks out again and makes me eat my words next season. But I'm going to guess that the Buss children putting out teams that miss the playoffs most of the time is going to continue being the norm until proven otherwise--especially with no cap space, no draft picks, no assets, and certainly not the training and medical staff necessary to keep Lebron and AD on the court more often than not.

And yeah, with how Vogel was let go, let's see if anyone else is eager to work here with Rambis undermining them. You can thank Jeanie for that too. Can't have a workplace without all your friends working for you, right?


Who would be on the team right now if Lebron hadn't come here to drag them up when no one else was remotely interested? And where in the standings would they be?

In 2017-18, they were 35-47 in 11th place with plenty of "young healthy talent". What was the problem then?

At least they're in the discussion. No one accepts injuries as an excuse...but with no injuries, this season could and would have turned out completely different.


But how can you not expect injuries when the roster is as old as it was? This was a super old roster with 3 max guys that didn’t fit well at all.

I think in 2017-18 you had a young team that in theory could improve with age. The current Lakers squad will only get worse with age.

The Lakers basically sucked for 5+ years to acquire the assets to get Lebron/Davis, and now will likely suck 5+ years after. 10-15 years of suck age for 1 title (a bubble one that never felt like a real one) isn’t a good mark to have on Laker mgmt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 141220
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:16 am    Post subject:

WC13 wrote:
Before Jeannie took over, the team was in the cellar with no top players even interested.

Since she took over, the team now has one of the greatest players of all time, another in AD, and won a championship.

Not good enough?


The team was consistently in the lottery since she took over
_________________
Between the things known, and the things unknown, are the Doors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB