Y’all must have forgot. King James wants to refresh your memories.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Y’all must have forgot. King James wants to refresh your memories.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce1hz-TDP7b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
E_Wulf420
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Gotta get that trade value up one way or another
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject:

The jump shots are from 3 years ago, which is the last time he worked out with Lethal Shooter.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
The jump shots are from 3 years ago, which is the last time he worked out with Lethal Shooter.

He wasn't even a Laker 3 years ago.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject:

C’mon AD, one more ring before Bron’s contract is up!
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Now show us all lowlights like bricking threes and falling down after layup attempts. AD's best days are behind him. Even if he was fully healthy for the entire season and we've got the best possible AD, he wouldn't be like the guy shown in the video.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:11 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject:

Got to be honest I did forget

Memories from this season just taking up too much space. The boos, bricks, team lack of effort, street clothes, one of the worst seasons ever, lack of fit and camaraderie...

At least it's all up from here, right???
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Y’all must have forgot. King James wants to refresh your memories.

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce1hz-TDP7b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

you're only as good as your last game - no words have ever been truer.

talk is cheap. hype is hype. posting highlights won't help. end of the day, what matters are the results.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:50 pm    Post subject:

Like Lebron was telling doubters to keep the same negative energy about last year's team when they start clicking, then deleted the tweet? Right.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:39 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
governator wrote:

💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:35 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
Like Lebron was telling doubters to keep the same negative energy about last year's team when they start clicking, then deleted the tweet? Right.

Did he really delete the tweet? Pathetic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:49 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Yeah he did which was pointless because of course everyone and their mom’s dog groomer’s barber shop’s uncle on Twitter had a screenshot of it. Lol. Oh well…
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:59 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Yeah he did which was pointless because of course everyone and their mom’s dog groomer’s barber shop’s uncle on Twitter had a screenshot of it. Lol. Oh well…

Darvin Ham and LeBron hyping up the Lakers ... gives me a bad feeling about all of this, I’m sure you guys agree, and yeah I definitely saw that tweet last year with my OWN EYES, LeBron shouldn’t say anything that he might regret later on, let it all play out this isn’t high school were a bunch of kids try showing off their game and hyping up the team.. LeBron should know better.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject:

AD needs to work on his endurance to increase his ability to stay on the court. The Lakers have 2 physical therapists. I think they should hire a qualified exercise physiologist. Many NBA teams are hiring them. I hope the Lakers follow suit.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
AD needs to work on his endurance to increase his ability to stay on the court. They have 2 physical therapists. I think the Lakers should hire a qualified physiologist. Many NBA teams are hiring them. I hope the Lakers follow suit.

Asking Jeanie and the Organization to follow suit isn’t likely gonna end up being realistic, they like planning stuff under their own, if the Lakers really cared they wouldn’t allow the tax to get in the way of making the Lakers great again, I’m jealous of GS fans.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
AD needs to work on his endurance to increase his ability to stay on the court. They have 2 physical therapists. I think the Lakers should hire a qualified physiologist. Many NBA teams are hiring them. I hope the Lakers follow suit.

Asking Jeanie and the Organization to follow suit isn’t likely gonna end up being realistic, they like planning stuff under their own, if the Lakers really cared they wouldn’t allow the tax to get in the way of making the Lakers great again, I’m jealous of GS fans.

Yeah. Dr. Buss was deep pockets. It's easy for fans to spend someone else's money. IMO an exercise physiologist in the long run would increase the team's profits. A healthier team would go further in the playoffs and increase the chances of winning ships.

Exercise physiologists analyze a patient's medical history to determine the best possible exercise and fitness regimen. Exercise physiologists develop fitness and exercise programs that help patients recover from chronic diseases and improve cardiovascular function, body composition, and flexibility.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
TDRock wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Darvin Ham and LeBron hyping up the Lakers ... gives me a bad feeling about all of this, I’m sure you guys agree, and yeah I definitely saw that tweet last year with my OWN EYES, LeBron shouldn’t say anything that he might regret later on, let it all play out this isn’t high school were a bunch of kids try showing off their game and hyping up the team.. LeBron should know better.

LeBron’s Tweet from last year doesn’t give me any feeling about this coming season.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: