Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash Photos ***TRIAL*** Vanessa Donates to Foundation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:40 pm    Post subject:

24 - 8 = 16 .... the numbers
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:45 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ I was just about to post.

I am pleased to hear of this outcome. I read a thing earlier in the week that Vanessa did not know what she was going to do if she was awarded damages since obviously it wasn't about the money for her. I'm assuming that she's going to start a fund of some kind charitable fund with it or what have you. Those guys with the photos really sound like they need some serious help and I need to be off the job for a while. My friends late father was a coroner and my friend told me how that job messed his father up. I just think some jobs employees probably need regular psychiatric evaluation and leaves of absence to keep their mental together.

Vanessa should give her share to the rest of the other families orphaned by the incident.

She has more than enough dough for her and the girls.

Educate yourself, those families settled w/the city. Only Vanessa and another family in the crash pursued the lawsuit.

Educate yourself and comprehend what I posted.

If the other families settled already, does that stop Vanessa from giving them all her share?

Punk.
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

I am pleased to hear of this outcome. I read a thing earlier in the week that Vanessa did not know what she was going to do if she was awarded damages since obviously it wasn't about the money for her. I'm assuming that she's going to start a fund of some kind charitable fund with it or what have you. Those guys with the photos really sound like they need some serious help and I need to be off the job for a while. My friends late father was a coroner and my friend told me how that job messed his father up. I just think some jobs employees probably need regular psychiatric evaluation and leaves of absence to keep their mental together.

Vanessa should give her share to the rest of the other families orphaned by the incident.

Educate yourself, those families settled w/the city. Only Vanessa and another family in the crash pursued the lawsuit.

If the other families settled already, does that stop Vanessa from giving them all her share?

Punk.

Why didn't they just follow Vanessa's lead and be in the lawsuit?

So if Vanessa and the other person lost the lawsuit, would you ask those families to help the other person out (no Vanessa)?

Shhhhhhh
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

So if Vanessa and the other person lost the lawsuit, would you ask those families to help the other person out (no Vanessa)?

Shhhhhhh

You gotta love pocket-watching douchbags.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

So what you are saying is you have some beef with the other families for settling and not fighting it out with Vanessa?

What kind of cruel thinking does your mind can conjure at these type of already damning situations.

Isn't giving her share to the ones who lost relatives a beautiful sign of good will?

Yet you are against it because of your petty reservations.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

So what you are saying is you have some beef with the other families for settling and not fighting it out with Vanessa?

What kind of cruel thinking does your mind can conjure at these type of already damning situations.

Isn't giver her share to the ones who lost relatives a beautiful sign of good will?

First of all, you don't get to decide what's good will with money that has nothing to do with you.

Second, this woman lost her husband and her daughter. The families lost their loved ones too. They chose to settle. No judgements, but settling out of court was their CHOICE. And they were compensated for that decision.

Third, I love how pocket-watching douchebags take it upon themselves to decide that someone has enough money and want to dictate what they should do with their award.

Oh and finally...you're a POS.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:14 pm    Post subject:

hydrohead wrote:
One day those photos will be on the internet, and her poor family will stumble upon them. No settlement can repay that horror.

I don’t think that there are any remaining, I know the sheriff took phones away.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:14 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

Isn't giver her share to the ones who lost relatives a beautiful sign of good will?

First of all, you don't get to decide what's good will with money that has nothing to do with you.

Second, this woman lost her husband and her daughter. The families lost their loved ones too. They chose to settle. No judgements, but settling out of court was their CHOICE. And they were compensated for that decision.

Third, I love how pocket-watching douchebags take it upon themselves to decide that someone has enough money and want to dictate what they should do with their award.

Im a POS for looking out for the orphaned kids?

I'm stating my opinion relax.

I'm not ordering her to do so. No one has the power to decide except for Vanessa.

She has no any obligations to give away the money.

It's like my way of saying it would be nice for her to give it away in one form or another to prove to the world that it wasn't about the money.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:21 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
hydrohead wrote:
One day those photos will be on the internet, and her poor family will stumble upon them. No settlement can repay that horror.

I don’t think that there are any remaining, I know the sheriff took phones away.

That's certainly what they say, and it may possibly be true. Lord knows I hope it's true. But we're in the era of the cloud. And they fanned those pictures out almost immediately to their friends, family and colleagues. I simply cannot believe at least SOME of those pics didn't make it onto a zip or a hard drive before the phones were snatched. We're talking 7-8 first responders and they all took DOZENS of pictures. Somebody kept some.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

I'm not ordering her to do so. No one has the power to decide except for Vanessa.

It's like my way of saying it would be nice for her to give it away in one form or another to prove to the world that it wasn't about the money.

You're not looking out for orphaned kids. You're being an a-hole. And you're too big of a COWARD to even own it.

You would've been right there with those animal first responders, taking selfies.

EDIT: And to answer your question - YES, you're a POS.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

You're not looking out for orphaned kids. You're being an a-hole. And you're too big of a COWARD to even own it.

You would've been right there with those animal first responders, taking selfies.

Oh is this about this thread or is it about the way I opined Vanessa should give the money away?

Tell me what hurt you?
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:31 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

Epic. So much for HERO BALL lol
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

Oh is this about this thread or is it about the way I opined Vanessa should give the money away?

Tell me what hurt you?

And with every post, you POS-ness grows in its stench.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:36 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
hydrohead wrote:

I pray that the images are no more. I know I don't ever wish to see them and it seriously gave me a chill in me spine and a tear in my eye to think of the Bryant family (particularly his daughters) ever accidentally seeing them
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:36 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

You're the one against donating.

So.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:37 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

Tell me what hurt you?

Relax chick.
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

You're the one against donating.

So.

More like why does Vanessa need to? She was the one that sat in the courtroom reliving this nightmare.

You act like I can tell Vanessa what to do with the money.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

Tell me what hurt you?

Relax chick.

The trashiest humans never seem to like hearing what trash humans they are.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject:

[More like why does Vanessa need to? She was the one that sat in the courtroom reliving this nightmare.

You act like I can tell Vanessa what to do with the money.]

She doesn't need to.

That's the beauty of it all if she does it otherwise.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Punk.

Shhhhhhh

hoopschick is right, you're a moron.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Ok.

What is this tag team?
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

One man's trash is another man's...

Relax chick.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:

Why do you feel that she needs to prove it wasn't about the money?
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Cops deserved to lose the case.

They had no respect at all.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

One man's trash is another man's...

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: