Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash Photos ***TRIAL*** Vanessa Donates to Foundation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:

It's like my way of saying it would be nice for her to give it away in one form or another to prove to the world that it wasn't about the money.

Why do you feel that she needs to prove it wasn't about the money?

For all the doubters to rest their case.
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:28 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:

It's like my way of saying it would be nice for her to give it away in one form or another to prove to the world that it wasn't about the money.

Who’s doubting? Who cares
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:29 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:
The trashiest humans never seem to like hearing what trash humans they are.

One man's trash is another man's...

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

That's your MO to call me names on a sports board?

How juvenile.

hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:

So you're talking about yourself...

See the cowardice?? You don't even have the courage to stand in your square.

For all the doubters??? Dude YOU'RE the doubter.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:

Got it. Are you one of those doubters?

I don't get why she needs to silence anyone.

What the officers did warranted a lawsuit.

Her being rich and well off should not matter either.

If she gives it away good for her. However, just because she is rich or people are doubting, does not mean she needs to.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

You dish it out, you should be able to take it. You wasn't worried about namecalling on a sports board when you called the other poster a PUNK. All he did was call you out on your ignorance. You clearly didn't know the other families had already settled and received money. Instead of just saying that, you tried to save face.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:

Who’s doubting? Who cares

You might not have read other people assertions what the case was all about.

The hell with them. I believe that Vanessa did it to punish the cops because what they did was evil.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:44 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

You dish it out, you should be able to take it. You wasn't worried about namecalling on a sports board when you called the other poster a PUNK. All he did was call you out on your ignorance. You clearly didn't know the other families had already settled and received money. Instead of just saying that, you tried to save face.

If they already received money does it in any way STOP Vanessa from giving them more if she wants to?

That's my point and that's what he and you didn't understand. IMO.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

If they already received money does it in any way STOP Vanessa from giving them more if she wants to?

But YOU are the one putting that on her. Remember, YOU are the one who's purposing HER judgement. You have no idea what she plans to do with the money. And YET, YOU are the one who decided that she should give the money to the other families because she has enough money. All that came from YOU.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

But YOU are the one putting that on her. Remember, YOU are the one who's purposing HER judgement. You have no idea what she plans to do with the money. And YET, YOU are the one who decided that she should give the money to the other families because she has enough money. All that came from YOU.

Why get so emotional?

Why are you getting personal with my opinion as if it would matter to what Vanessa does.

Would it make you relax if I rephrased my statement by saying- if I was on Vanessa's position I would donate all the money to all the other families involved including the pilot's.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Good for Vanessa, she fought for what was right and won in Kobe and GiGi's honor.

Disgusting unprofessional behavior by the "authorities" involved here, have some class for crissakes.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

Why get so emotional?

Why are you getting personal with my opinion as if it would matter to what Vanessa does.

Would it make you relax if I rephrased my statement by saying- if I was on Vanessa's position I would donate all the money to all the other families involved including the pilot's.

Oh we're growing some now, huh?? You're ready to claim your bad take as YOUR opinion?? A minute ago, you were talking those doubters over there.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:32 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
Quote:

Relax chick.

An A-hole AND remedial.

How juvenile.

Why get so emotional?

Oh we're growing some now, huh?? You're ready to claim your bad take as YOUR opinion?? A minute ago, you were talking those doubters over there.

Of course it was my opinion, what else would it be?

You just too emotional girl.
Robblake
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ I was just about to post.

I am pleased to hear of this outcome. I read a thing earlier in the week that Vanessa did not know what she was going to do if she was awarded damages since obviously it wasn't about the money for her. I'm assuming that she's going to start a fund of some kind charitable fund with it or what have you. Those guys with the photos really sound like they need some serious help and I need to be off the job for a while. My friends late father was a coroner and my friend told me how that job messed his father up. I just think some jobs employees probably need regular psychiatric evaluation and leaves of absence to keep their mental together.

Vanessa should give her share to the rest of the other families orphaned by the incident.

She has more than enough dough for her and the girls.

Educate yourself, those families settled w/the city. Only Vanessa and another family in the crash pursued the lawsuit.

Educate yourself and comprehend what I posted.

If the other families settled already, does that stop Vanessa from giving them all her share?

Punk.

Why didn't they just follow Vanessa's lead and be in the lawsuit?

So if Vanessa and the other person lost the lawsuit, would you ask those families to help the other person out (no Vanessa)?

Shhhhhhh

So what you are saying is you have some beef with the other families for settling and not fighting it out with Vanessa?

What kind of cruel thinking does your mind can conjure at these type of already damning situations.

Isn't giver her share to the ones who lost relatives a beautiful sign of good will?

Yet you are against it because of your petty reservations.

First of all, you don't get to decide what's good will with money that has nothing to do with you.

Second, this woman lost her husband and her daughter. The families lost their loved ones too. They chose to settle. No judgements, but settling out of court was their CHOICE. And they were compensated for that decision.

Third, I love how pocket-watching douchebags take it upon themselves to decide that someone has enough money and want to dictate what they should do with their award.

Oh and finally...you're a POS.

Im a POS for looking out for the orphaned kids?

I'm stating my opinion relax.

I'm not ordering her to do so. No one has the power to decide except for Vanessa.

She has no any obligations to give away the money.

You’re not ordering her but casting judgment if she doesn’t move the way you deem to be morally correct. Even if it was about the money, so tf what? Maybe her money can go to a future organization or it really doesn’t freaking matter cause it’s her money.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Robblake wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
AD23 wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ I was just about to post.

I am pleased to hear of this outcome. I read a thing earlier in the week that Vanessa did not know what she was going to do if she was awarded damages since obviously it wasn't about the money for her. I'm assuming that she's going to start a fund of some kind charitable fund with it or what have you. Those guys with the photos really sound like they need some serious help and I need to be off the job for a while. My friends late father was a coroner and my friend told me how that job messed his father up. I just think some jobs employees probably need regular psychiatric evaluation and leaves of absence to keep their mental together.

Vanessa should give her share to the rest of the other families orphaned by the incident.

She has more than enough dough for her and the girls.

Educate yourself, those families settled w/the city. Only Vanessa and another family in the crash pursued the lawsuit.

Educate yourself and comprehend what I posted.

If the other families settled already, does that stop Vanessa from giving them all her share?

Punk.

Why didn't they just follow Vanessa's lead and be in the lawsuit?

So if Vanessa and the other person lost the lawsuit, would you ask those families to help the other person out (no Vanessa)?

Shhhhhhh

So what you are saying is you have some beef with the other families for settling and not fighting it out with Vanessa?

What kind of cruel thinking does your mind can conjure at these type of already damning situations.

Isn't giver her share to the ones who lost relatives a beautiful sign of good will?

Yet you are against it because of your petty reservations.

First of all, you don't get to decide what's good will with money that has nothing to do with you.

Second, this woman lost her husband and her daughter. The families lost their loved ones too. They chose to settle. No judgements, but settling out of court was their CHOICE. And they were compensated for that decision.

Third, I love how pocket-watching douchebags take it upon themselves to decide that someone has enough money and want to dictate what they should do with their award.

Oh and finally...you're a POS.

Im a POS for looking out for the orphaned kids?

I'm stating my opinion relax.

I'm not ordering her to do so. No one has the power to decide except for Vanessa.

She has no any obligations to give away the money.

You’re not ordering her but casting judgment if she doesn’t move the way you deem to be morally correct. Even if it was about the money, so tf what? Maybe her money can go to a future organization or it really doesn’t freaking matter cause it’s her money.

I'm not judging her, don't overreact.

She can do whatever she wants.

What I stated was an altruistic idea she could do in my very humble opinion.

It's an idea of mine. Get it?
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:55 am    Post subject:

This trial shouldn't even exist. Just ridiculous when you begin to analyze the thought process. Humans are idiots. I hope the photos never leak.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Vanessa's obviously well off financially, but it doesn't matter in this particular case. She was clearly wronged, and I believe she did the right thing. It's not about the 30 million settlement in this case. It's about setting a precedent so this doesn't happen again, even with ordinary people. Imagine all the families of victims who couldn't fight these ghouls in court and prevent other photos from leaking, due to limited finances. Makes my stomach churn.

As I've said before, these first responders and emergency personnel are in dire need of psychiatric evaluations if they are doing such things on a daily basis. No normal human being participates in these kinds of behaviors. You have to be (bleep) up in the head. Even from a karmic standpoint, not letting the dead rest in peace will have serious repercussions, if you believe in that kind of stuff.
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Vanessa's obviously well off financially, but it doesn't matter in this particular case. She was clearly wronged, and I believe she did the right thing. It's not about the 30 million settlement in this case. It's about setting a precedent so this doesn't happen again, even with ordinary people. Imagine all the families of victims who couldn't fight these ghouls in court and prevent other photos from leaking, due to limited finances. Makes my stomach churn.

As I've said before, these first responders and emergency personnel are in dire need of psychiatric evaluations if they are doing such things on a daily basis. No normal human being participates in these kinds of behaviors. You have to be (bleep) up in the head. Even from a karmic standpoint, not letting the dead rest in peace will have serious repercussions, if you believe in that kind of stuff.

The job desensitizes them.

No way it gives them excuse though. They should review protocols and strictly abide by them.

If there was even one morally upright superior in that group, they could have avoided this mess. I guess there was none.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:10 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:

Yep I said the same thing. These folks clearly need serious help.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

The job desensitizes them.

No way it gives them excuse though. They should review protocols and strictly abide by them.

If there was even one morally upright superior in that group, they could have avoided this mess. I guess there was none.

You are right they are the most low vibrational people you will ever meet which makes sense considering.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Hopefully the $10 million she and her family end up with (Guessing the lawyers will get $6 million) will allow her and and her family to move on from this horrific series of events!

And if it is not about the money, does anyone think the people who actually snapped or shared photos are paying any of the settlement?

The money is most likely coming from some government account funded by tax money, money that will have to be replaced by more tax money...
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vanessa-bryant-donate-proceeds-kobe-003316156.html
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vanessa-bryant-donate-proceeds-kobe-003316156.html

BOOM.

Proud of her.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Hero Ball wrote:
kwase wrote:

BOOM.

Proud of her.

stfu

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:11 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Hero Ball wrote:
kwase wrote:

BOOM.

Proud of her.

stfu

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: