Would you trade both FRPs (unprotected) to Indy or Utah?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you trade both FRPs to Indy or Utah?
Yes to either team
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Yes to Indy only
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Yes to Utah only
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
No to either team
65%
 65%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 79

ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:31 pm    Post subject:

DShotMaker1824 wrote:
No, because we are not contenders with an older LeBron and AD (injury-prone) on the team.

No trade (except for KD) makes us better than:

West
Golden State
Dallas
Memphis
New Orleans
Phoenix
Clippers
Denver
Minnesota

East
Miami
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Chicago
Cleveland
Atlanta
Toronto

We aren't going anywhere as debatably the 18th best team in NBA.

I think a Russ for Conley/Bojan swap + Bron/AD health (nowhere near a given) + two breakout performances from the young players would make the Lakers better than:

Dallas
New Orleans
Minnesota

Miami
Brooklyn
Chicago
Atlanta
Toronto

Sure, it's not great, but I do not think "18th best team in the NBA" is the Lakers' ceiling.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject:

63% of y’all are desperate lol
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
DShotMaker1824 wrote:
No, because we are not contenders with an older LeBron and AD (injury-prone) on the team.

West
Golden State
Dallas
Memphis
New Orleans
Phoenix
Clippers
Denver
Minnesota

East
Miami
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Chicago
Cleveland
Atlanta
Toronto

I think a Russ for Conley/Bojan swap + Bron/AD health (nowhere near a given) + two breakout performances from the young players would make the Lakers better than:

Dallas
New Orleans
Minnesota

Miami
Brooklyn
Chicago
Atlanta
Toronto

Sure, it's not great, but I do not think "18th best team in the NBA" is the Lakers' ceiling.

I disagree with your assessment. I don't see us being better than any of those teams still.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Who's in the draft in 2027 and 2029 that people are looking at right now?
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:24 pm    Post subject:

No. Only had we gotten Kyrie.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
63% of y’all are desperate lol

The contrary. 63% are realist who know we will not compete by
trading for spare parts and we won't compete as is; than why
trade?

I'd reading the message as; we ride it out unless out of the blue
(not happening) a great trade come along that made us competitors.

Trade just for the sake of trading Russ while loosing FRP's is foolish.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:06 am    Post subject:

Yes to either team.

I don't think there's a championship possibility with Westbrook.

I do think there's a championship possibility with the returns of trade by either team.

The worst case scenario is, Westbrook doesn't wake up, and then it costs more than just the 2 picks to make everything work. Anyone else think about that?

I'm not concerned with winning trades. That's what Boston does.

I'm concerned with winning the season. That's what Boston doesn't do.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject:

DShotMaker1824 wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:
DShotMaker1824 wrote:

West
Golden State
Dallas
Memphis
New Orleans
Phoenix
Clippers
Denver
Minnesota

East
Miami
Boston
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Chicago
Cleveland
Atlanta
Toronto

Dallas
New Orleans
Minnesota

Miami
Brooklyn
Chicago
Atlanta
Toronto

I disagree with your assessment. I don't see us being better than any of those teams still.

All of those teams have question marks. It's not unreasonable to think the Lakers could surpass them with a healthy LeBron/AD + a few breaks.

- Dallas lost their second best player in Brunson.
- New Orleans is young and unproven, and we're unsure if Zion can stay healthy or how he'll mesh with Ingram who thrived with heavy usage last season.
- Minnesota lost multiple rotation players and will have to incorporate Rudy Gobert, a great defensive player, but offensive liability. Roster continuity can be super important for team success, especially for a team that has experienced success for the first time in a long time.

- Miami and the Lakers have similar injury concerns. Jimmy Butler and Kyle Lowry are older and have experienced a ton of wear and tear. The Heat also took a big hit to their depth this summer.
- Brooklyn...where do we begin? Uncertainty of Ben Simmons, Kyrie Irving, KD's relationship with Nash, etc. They also have a serious depth issue.
- Chicago can easily take a major step back this season. Lonzo still hasn't recovered and the Bulls weren't the same without him defensively. DeRozan was brilliant last year (for stretches, *all-time* brilliant), so it is easy to project that he doesn't duplicate that success. And the roster still has many of the same question marks from last year.
- Atlanta only won 43 games last year. Yes, they add Dejounte Murray, but that's not enough to guarantee they're a 50+ win team.
- Toronto, to be fair, is awesome. Love them a lot. But they're still super young and inexperienced. A healthy LeBron/AD with a solid roster should be superior to the Raptors (at least from a ceiling standpoint).
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:49 am    Post subject:

I don't understand why anyone ever trades a completely unprotected pick. I think that's crazy, especially if it's so far away that nobody really knows yet who the top prospect might be. At the very least you should have #1 protection so you don't miss out on a surefire generational star. Having said that, the whole thing is such a mess that I don't even care anymore. If they want to give everything away, have at it.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:51 am    Post subject:

Lol no. Anybody that actually thinks otherwise is so brain de-

Mike@LG wrote:
Yes to either team.

...did Inspector Gadget hack your account? Please tell me it was not actually you dude.

Quote:

Correct. Unfortunately, this is gonna be the only correct statement from here on in.

Quote:
I do think there's a championship possibility with the returns of trade by either team.

Incorrect. No there isn't. Not even close, with either team. One team gives us barely a handful of their useless junk (a 34 year old injury prone role player, a chucker, and a scrub), the other is two players with one of them being able to shoot and that's literally it, and the other is a player some like to THINK he is, but isn't.

In either case, none of these make the Lalers go from 11th seed to title contention. That notion is the most absurd one this entire offseason.

Quote:
The worst case scenario is, Westbrook doesn't wake up, and then it costs more than just the 2 picks to make everything work. Anyone else think about that?

And the Lakers still won't make the trade just to salvage a white flag season. Anybody that thinks Lakers would even consider that AT THAT point in the season is delusional. Lakers would just stick with Westbrook at that point since he's an expiring.

Quote:

Besides the fact of how silly that statement is considering the history of both teams winning a lot, but the fact you have the gall to say that about a team that was literally two games from winning title #18, while this team couldn't even make the play-in is so wrong on so many levels.

Especially considering that the Celtics literally got better this offseason without having to make drastic moves. I hate to break it to you because it appears some people STILL don't quite GET IT, but this is a white flag season with no possible way of improving the team unless Jerry West does us a favor like he did with Pau Gasol. Because Jazz scrubs doesn't get us past teams like the Warriors, Memphis, Phoenix, Mavs, and especially the Clippers. Won't even make it further than the Wolves. And neither will a deal with the Pacers.

This is a Lebron James scoring record season whether we like it or not. So get used to it folks.
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Yes to either team.

Props to you for being willing to voice an unpopular stance. I think it comes down to everyone's perceived ceiling and fit. If it were a strict numbers game where you add up everyone's 2K rating or ESPN player rankings, the Indy deal gives us a shot. Where it (and Utah's) package falls short to me is the fit, especially during closing time. Our championship roster had at least four 2-way players I trusted to close (KCP, Green, AC, and Kief) and another fringe closer (Rondo) who had vulnerabilities but could make up for it with his basketball IQ. The only player on our current group that comes close to making the first group is Reaves with PatBev falling into the latter group when accounting for his size but also the size of the fight in him. I don't see much potential for that in either the Utah or Indy packages other than maybe Turner against bigger lineups.

I also think it's highly unlikely Russ' value can drop any further. He's already a likely buyout candidate if traded. If anything, it will potentially be less negative as the season wears on with the salary commitment dwindling and teams getting more anxious about losing assets to upcoming free agency without compensation. On the flip side, the deadline always has the potential to be a sellers' market and teams may sense an even greater sense of desperation from us. My feeling though is that you don't make a bad deal now based on a low likelihood that it may become worse later.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:39 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Lol no. Anybody that actually thinks otherwise is so brain de-

Mike@LG wrote:
Yes to either team.

...did Inspector Gadget hack your account? Please tell me it was not actually you dude.

Quote:

Correct. Unfortunately, this is gonna be the only correct statement from here on in.

Quote:

Incorrect. No there isn't. Not even close, with either team. One team gives us barely a handful of their useless junk (a 34 year old injury prone role player, a chucker, and a scrub), the other is two players with one of them being able to shoot and that's literally it, and the other is a player some like to THINK he is, but isn't.

In either case, none of these make the Lalers go from 11th seed to title contention. That notion is the most absurd one this entire offseason.

Quote:

And the Lakers still won't make the trade just to salvage a white flag season. Anybody that thinks Lakers would even consider that AT THAT point in the season is delusional. Lakers would just stick with Westbrook at that point since he's an expiring.

Quote:

Besides the fact of how silly that statement is considering the history of both teams winning a lot, but the fact you have the gall to say that about a team that was literally two games from winning title #18, while this team couldn't even make the play-in is so wrong on so many levels.

Especially considering that the Celtics literally got better this offseason without having to make drastic moves. I hate to break it to you because it appears some people STILL don't quite GET IT, but this is a white flag season with no possible way of improving the team unless Jerry West does us a favor like he did with Pau Gasol. Because Jazz scrubs doesn't get us past teams like the Warriors, Memphis, Phoenix, Mavs, and especially the Clippers. Won't even make it further than the Wolves. And neither will a deal with the Pacers.

This is a Lebron James scoring record season whether we like it or not. So get used to it folks.

It's line of thinking that stopped some possible good trades in the Lakers past.

What's funny to me is, I don't think people really understand how Westbrook takes away all of the positive things that LeBron and AD do on the floor, so much so, that even solid role players that are borderline starters at best, would actually improve the team.

But you're entitled to your opinion. There's a reason why the Lakers won the first ring with 2-way role players just a couple of years ago, and not a high usage, third "star".

The only difference is, LAL burned out their legs and traded them for Westbrook. Westbrook didn't have burned legs. He had a burned ego.

That's worse.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:43 am    Post subject:

gng930 wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
Yes to either team.

Props to you for being willing to voice an unpopular stance. I think it comes down to everyone's perceived ceiling and fit. If it were a strict numbers game where you add up everyone's 2K rating or ESPN player rankings, the Indy deal gives us a shot. Where it (and Utah's) package falls short to me is the fit, especially during closing time. Our championship roster had at least four 2-way players I trusted to close (KCP, Green, AC, and Kief) and another fringe closer (Rondo) who had vulnerabilities but could make up for it with his basketball IQ. The only player on our current group that comes close to making the first group is Reaves with PatBev falling into the latter group when accounting for his size but also the size of the fight in him. I don't see much potential for that in either the Utah or Indy packages other than maybe Turner against bigger lineups.

I also think it's highly unlikely Russ' value can drop any further. He's already a likely buyout candidate if traded. If anything, it will potentially be less negative as the season wears on with the salary commitment dwindling and teams getting more anxious about losing assets to upcoming free agency without compensation. On the flip side, the deadline always has the potential to be a sellers' market and teams may sense an even greater sense of desperation from us. My feeling though is that you don't make a bad deal now based on a low likelihood that it may become worse later.

NBA 2K is horrible with ratings and I stopped playing because I got better at talent evaluation, to the point of where the details in the actual game don't reflect in the actual player ratings.

People aren't understanding that Russ was a 2-way role player out of UCLA, was a self motivated point guard with average vision, but had unreal motor, which led to his MVPs.

Somebody, tell me why, people think that he's going to change and go away from made him so successful, with declining athleticism, declining motor, and less interest in off-ball defense than he had at UCLA.

And then on top of that, tell me why teams would offer more, for that kind of player?

The Lakers continually make mistakes when they do/don't do certain trades. It costs them picks every single time. Trading for Westbrook was one of several bad moves in a row. Not trading Westbrook just leaves the team stuck, closing LeBron's window with him on the team.

Like that's a better move? HARD pass.

Midseason trades rarely happen, and you leave open the variable of Westbrook's value possibly getting worse.

I'd rather run a team start to finish for a championship run. Last season was garbage top to bottom. LAL even had "scoring LeBron" and it didn't even get them into the playoffs, despite injury to different players.

Playoffs and championships run through LeBron and AD, so why on earth should LAL give the ball to a high USG player when he's not the highest IQ player/decision-making/arguably worst shooter on the team? That's how bad his impact is, and frankly, there's a slim glimmer of hope when all 3 guys are healthy and they've won games. But it's tough to run a high motor offense when your two older/oldest guys are in charge of pushing the tempo.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:48 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Since you're completely looking at the negatives, what do you think the Lakers are actually trading?

Man, at this point, trading THT for Lowry was actually an upgrade, even if he is cooked.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:52 am    Post subject:

My favorite part of all this is, LAL keeps buying 2nd round picks and gets 1st round value out of them, so why the hell an I concerned about future picks?

scout_0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:59 am    Post subject:

It depends.

If LeBron, Nunn and Davis are healthy we can contend if we can land a few rotational players. They don't even need to be good just. 3D players that we miss like Green, KCP, Morris and Kuzma.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:02 am    Post subject:

scout_0 wrote:
It depends.

If LeBron, Nunn and Davis are healthy we can contend if we can land a few rotational players. They don't even need to be good just. 3D players that we miss like Green, KCP, Morris and Kuzma.

Turner is also a swat threat that has shooting ability behind the arc.

Hield is absolutely a gravity shooter even if he gets ran over on defense.

Westbrook isn't a swat threat, doesn't draw gravity, and gets ran over on off-ball defense.... and then is only comfortable when he's on the ball.

Tell me what's better.

LakersInFour
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject:

For me the question is about what's better for the Lakers long term or short term. I don't care about Lebron or his legacy, I care about the Lakers being competitive for the long haul.

Westbrook, Beverly, and Nunn all expire at the end of the year, giving the Lakers about $35M coming off the books. $35M to spend in FA and getting to keep the two FRP at the end of the decade looks a lot better for the long run than giving away picks and taking on salary and years to put together a roster that gives Lebron an outside chance at making the WCF this year.

I flat out don't see this team competing for a title this season with these moves, and Lebron doesn't have 3 years left to put together a contender around him.

Can anyone make the argument that we can build on these moves and put together a roster that will compete for a title this year? It's hard to do so if we put literally all of our assets into moving on from Westbrook, the acquisition of whom cost us a ton of assets.

Can anyone make the argument that we can build on these moves next offseason and put together a roster that will compete for a title in 2023-2024? Can we really count on a 39 year old Lebron James to lead us to a title? That seems a fools errand, to me.
"It’s like going to the Getty and standing in front of Van Gogh’s Irises while some schmuck next to you critiques individual brush strokes. Just shut up already. The more you talk, the more you embarrass yourself."
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:25 am    Post subject:

LakersInFour wrote:
For me the question is about what's better for the Lakers long term or short term. I don't care about Lebron or his legacy, I care about the Lakers being competitive for the long haul.

Westbrook, Beverly, and Nunn all expire at the end of the year, giving the Lakers about $35M coming off the books. $35M to spend in FA and getting to keep the two FRP at the end of the decade looks a lot better for the long run than giving away picks and taking on salary and years to put together a roster that gives Lebron an outside chance at making the WCF this year.

I flat out don't see this team competing for a title this season with these moves, and Lebron doesn't have 3 years left to put together a contender around him.

Can anyone make the argument that we can build on these moves and put together a roster that will compete for a title this year? It's hard to do so if we put literally all of our assets into moving on from Westbrook, the acquisition of whom cost us a ton of assets.

Can anyone make the argument that we can build on these moves next offseason and put together a roster that will compete for a title in 2023-2024? Can we really count on a 39 year old Lebron James to lead us to a title? That seems a fools errand, to me.

$90mil with AD and LeBron.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/LAL.html

https://www.nba.com/news/lebron-james-signs-2-year-extension-with-lakers

Pencil him in for roughly $50mil. Even Basketball reference didn't update yet.

Here's my favorite part.

Find the $30million dollar franchise player in 2023 with said capspace.
https://www.spotrac.com/nba/free-agents/2023/

Myles Turner's contract expires the same as Westbrook anyway? Buddy Hield is an actual asset on a team that actually has a contract that goes down in value year to year?

You can have both. I just think the value of the 1st rounder has declined considering the willingness of LAL to buy picks and get 1st round value anyway. Chances are, it's usually the same tier of player after pick 22 to about 40 anyway.

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:29 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
scout_0 wrote:
It depends.

Westbrook isn't a swat threat, doesn't draw gravity, and gets ran over on off-ball defense.... and then is only comfortable when he's on the ball.

Tell me what's better.

Turner and Hield -- or -- Bojan, Beasley, Vanderbilt?

Putting aside the number of picks required to make either deal happen (hopefully 1st and swap + 2nds), which package do you like better?

Turner is the single best piece and you could argue Hield is the 2nd best, BUT I think Jones/Bryant by committee + AD sliding up is enough at C. Bojan can be a 6th man level big wing scorer who can close games, Beasley is a damn near elite shooter on volume (starts at SG), and Vanderbilt gives a high energy wing who can defend a bit.

I go back and forth all the time.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:34 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
scout_0 wrote:
It depends.

Tell me what's better.

Turner and Hield -- or -- Bojan, Beasley, Vanderbilt?

Putting aside the number of picks required to make either deal happen (hopefully 1st and swap + 2nds), which package do you like better?

Turner is the single best piece and you could argue Hield is the 2nd best, BUT I think Jones/Bryant by committee + AD sliding up is enough at C. Bojan can be a 6th man level big wing scorer who can close games, Beasley is a damn near elite shooter on volume (starts at SG), and Vanderbilt gives a high energy wing who can defend a bit.

I go back and forth all the time.

I take either. Bojan is a bad defender, but a gravity shooter at the 4 spot and slides AD to 5. Beasley, gravity shooter, some defensive ability. Vanderbilt, switchable defender, finisher, rebounder.

Like, it's very clear what these role players can offer LAL, just like how clear it was with KCP, Danny Green, etc.

What does Westbrook provide that's a clear positive attribute?

At least when it's Turner/Hield or Bojan/Beasley/Vanderbilt, I'm actually confident in 1 or 2 of those guys from either trade being on a finishing lineup.

I can't even picture that with Westbrook right now.

Also, I'm not concerned with having so many productive bigs. Some of them are injury prone. They'll be important for the Shaq-like treatment defensively in the playoffs when going against Jokic, Embiid, etc.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:

At least when it's Turner/Hield or Bojan/Beasley/Vanderbilt, I'm actually confident in 1 or 2 of those guys from either trade being on a finishing lineup.

They go small to close games, Anthony at the 5 and Lebron at the 4, the only guys on your list to close would be Buddy or Malik. I'm not even sure I'd play them over Austin. If we slide Austin to the 1 or 3, Buddy or Malik might work at the 2, but we also saw Patrick abuse Austin last year due to lack of strength. I feel Juan could also close. He's the 3&D guard/forward no one is talking about.

They don't *have* to go small anymore because Turner is a 3pt threat at 5.

They *had* to go small in the past because Dwight and JaVale only had gravity in the paint. Well, Turner is a lob threat and a perimeter threat, which means, you have more defensive flexibility with AD/LeBron roaming.

You can go:

Turner | AD | LeBron | Beasley | Austin/Beverley

You can go

AD | LeBron | Bojan | Austin | Beverley

At least these lineups actually make sense.

LakersInFour
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:00 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:

Here's my favorite part.

Myles Turner's contract expires the same as Westbrook anyway? Buddy Hield is an actual asset on a team that actually has a contract that goes down in value year to year?

You can have both. I just think the value of the 1st rounder has declined considering the willingness of LAL to buy picks and get 1st round value anyway. Chances are, it's usually the same tier of player after pick 22 to about 40 anyway.

I don't believe there's "A" franchise player available for $30M in FA next year. My question is whether we can add roster pieces in FA next offseason for $30M equivalent to what Utah/Indy is willing to exchange for our 2 FRP.

The picks are our most valuable trade assets, and there will be other stars available in trades between now and 2027/2029. Are Hield/Turner or Bogs/Clarkson/Conley worth giving up our best trade assets for the foreseeable future? IMO the answer to that question is a resounding no.
"It’s like going to the Getty and standing in front of Van Gogh’s Irises while some schmuck next to you critiques individual brush strokes. Just shut up already. The more you talk, the more you embarrass yourself."
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:

They go small to close games, Anthony at the 5 and Lebron at the 4, the only guys on your list to close would be Buddy or Malik. I'm not even sure I'd play them over Austin. If we slide Austin to the 1 or 3, Buddy or Malik might work at the 2, but we also saw Patrick abuse Austin last year due to lack of strength. I feel Juan could also close. He's the 3&D guard/forward no one is talking about.

They don't *have* to go small anymore because Turner is a 3pt threat at 5.

They *had* to go small in the past because Dwight and JaVale only had gravity in the paint. Well, Turner is a lob threat and a perimeter threat, which means, you have more defensive flexibility with AD/LeBron roaming.

You can go:

Turner | AD | LeBron | Beasley | Austin/Beverley

You can go

AD | LeBron | Bojan | Austin | Beverley

At least these lineups actually make sense.

Was thinking exactly the same thing
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:30 am    Post subject:

LakersInFour wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:

Here's my favorite part.

I don't believe there's "A" franchise player available for $30M in FA next year. My question is whether we can add roster pieces in FA next offseason for $30M equivalent to what Utah/Indy is willing to exchange for our 2 FRP.

The picks are our most valuable trade assets, and there will be other stars available in trades between now and 2027/2029. Are Hield/Turner or Bogs/Clarkson/Conley worth giving up our best trade assets for the foreseeable future? IMO the answer to that question is a resounding no.

So then you're waiting another year for that to happen.

My issue, is, the costs of wings goes up, and franchise players are over $30mil.

So, no, I don't think there's 1 elixir player at that salary, or two within that budget.

I don't see why "best trade assets" are even an issue because this entire run is ride or die with LeBron's and AD's contracts anyway.

FWIW, Bojan, Turner, Hield, Beasley, don't stop being trade assets after they become Lakers.

LeBron's window is a bigger concern than future trade assets. By the time it's 2023, it's possible that there's no more combination of players that gets you into the Finals.

I think there is, with these two trades on the table.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7
Jump to: