Chris Rock + Dave Chappelle West Coast tour
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:37 am    Post subject: Chris Rock + Dave Chappelle West Coast tour

https://abc7.com/dave-chappelle-chris-rock-west-coast-tour-honda-center/12351795/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject:

LINK
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:37 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
LINK

As a fan of the NBA. I find your link disturbing. And I request a ban from the moderators.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:12 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
ocho wrote:
LINK

As a fan of the NBA. I find your link disturbing. And I request a ban from the moderators.

Please excuse my ignorance. WHY?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:32 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
ocho wrote:
LINK

you asking this made me wheeze laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Whoosh!

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:27 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
ocho wrote:
LINK

I asked my ignorance be excused. Enlighten me.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
ocho wrote:
LINK

ocho's joke is it's 2 ancient dudes way past their prime

being an old dude way past your prime, your ignorance is not excused

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
ocho wrote:
LINK

ocho's joke is it's 2 ancient dudes way past their prime

being an old dude way past your prime, your ignorance is not excused

Thank you for the info. I don't ask for nor do I need to be excused. I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam. Read my location
Quote:

By the By: I don't think either is past their prime. They're both still selling out.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject:

Speaking of selling out, Dave had Elon Musk up on stage last night in San Francisco…
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:19 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Speaking of selling out, Dave had Elon Musk up on stage last night in San Francisco…

I heard it went really well too . . .

Certainly was on brand for Dave though . . . douchebag trans haters hang together.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:21 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Certainly was on brand for Dave though . . . douchebag trans haters hang together.

Quote:
Ilana Stern @Ilana_Stern

@elonmusk just got booed like I’ve never heard before on stage with @davechapelle and @chrisrock . He couldn’t get a word in, the crowd booed for 10 minutes. Not favored on his home turf. He looked stunned, must not get enough feedback IRL
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Quote:
Ilana Stern @Ilana_Stern

@elonmusk just got booed like I’ve never heard before on stage with @davechapelle and @chrisrock . He couldn’t get a word in, the crowd booed for 10 minutes. Not favored on his home turf. He looked stunned, must not get enough feedback IRL

Yep. That's the tweet I saw.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:37 pm    Post subject:

CNN

(Audience boos at Dave Chappelle's show after Elon Musk appears)

Quote:
Comedian Dave Chappelle surprised his audience at a show in San Francisco by bringing out Twitter CEO Elon Musk.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

Really underscores how out of touch Chappelle is. How did he think that was going to go? People at a comedy show would be delighted that you brought up a horrible tech CEO? The place would erupt in cheers?
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Elon is deleting and banning people that post the video on Twitter. What a loser snowflake. Typical conservative.

Chappelle has totally jumped the shark. Complete out of touch rich douche now. All he did was insult his own audience after they didn’t welcome Elon with overwhelming cheers.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Rich douchebags come in all colors.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Really underscores how out of touch Chappelle is. How did he think that was going to go? People at a comedy show would be delighted that you brought up a horrible tech CEO? The place would erupt in cheers?

Oh he knew how it would go. Chapelle has become nothing but a troll. This gives him just want he wants; to be able to continue his, “y’all is too sensitive. You don’t know good comedy, so ya gotta go all cancel culture. You ain’t smart enough to get my humor” BS.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject:

It’s sad to see someone who established such great credibility as a comedian and as a social critic to squander it all because he’s scared of people with the “wrong” genital to gender ratio.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Opinions are like (Y) everybody has one. I don't know Chappell's reasons for speaking as he did. Those who think they do are opining. The trans understood and accepted. Why is it so difficult for others too?

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:33 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Opinions are like (Y) everybody has one. I don't know Chappell's reasons for speaking as he did. Those who think they do are opining. The trans understood and accepted. Why is it so difficult for others too?

You don’t know Dave’s reason for doubling tripling and quadrupling down on transphobic remarks? At some point you have to believe people when they show you who they are.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:

You don’t know Dave’s reason for doubling tripling and quadrupling down on transphobic remarks? At some point you have to believe people when they show you who they are.

I don't know the reasons. I've been played and I stay on guard for what the perp is doing, trying to do, and why. The trans accepted Dave's response. Why can't you? Chappell may be as you envision. I leave the door open.

Our exchanges lead me to believe you have an opinion about me as I do of you. Mine of you is favorable. Are they accurate or are they just opinions based on our exchanges? Nothing is for sure until it's for sure.

I don't know Dave. My knowledge of him is forged by the media. Is it who he really is? I don't know and won't make any decisions concrete without evidence undisputable.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:14 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I say I don't know the reasons. I've been played and I stay on guard for what the perp is doing and why. The trans accepted Dave's response. Why can't you? Chappell may be as you envision. I leave the door open.

The trans? Is that like the gays? I know a lot of trans people including my son who have not and do not accept Dave’s half ass attempt to deflect and then going right back to saying what he really means.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Defending Chappelle is similar to defending Trump.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I don't know the reasons. I've been played and I stay on guard for what the perp is doing and why. The trans accepted Dave's response. Why can't you? Chappell may be as you envision. I leave the door open.

The trans? Is that like the gays?

I don't think they are same. IMO trans is a choice, gay is inbread.

I know a lot of trans people including my son who have not and do not accept Dave’s half ass attempt to deflect and then going right back to saying what he really means.

You have first hand knowledge I can't compete with. My stance is an opinion. I don't know and stay on alert for a stance I can live with. Is Dave CHA? I don't know and without solid evidence won't form an opinion.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: