Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:18 pm    Post subject:

I like Hitler’: Kanye West praises Nazi during shocking Alex Jones interview

Quote:
Disgraced rapper Kanye West admitted “I like Hitler” as he and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes were interviewed by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Infowars.

West, who has been dumped by the likes of Adidas, GAP and Balenciaga following a string of antisemitic comments, repeatedly praised the Nazi leader during his appearance on the show on Thursday morning.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kanye-west-hitler-alex-jones-b2237179.html
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject:

Jeese Owens is rolling over his grave.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:05 pm    Post subject:

The man is mentally ill. Has been for a while now.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:

Quote:
Disgraced rapper Kanye West admitted “I like Hitler” as he and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes were interviewed by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Infowars.

West, who has been dumped by the likes of Adidas, GAP and Balenciaga following a string of antisemitic comments, repeatedly praised the Nazi leader during his appearance on the show on Thursday morning.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kanye-west-hitler-alex-jones-b2237179.html

lol. after every new episode of the Kan-man, it's so fascinating to see the panicked rationalization by this moron's fans aka some of the dumbest of dumb mother (bleep) on the planet

b-b-but musical genius

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:19 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(Lawrence: Kanye West Is The Worst Person Trump Has Ever Had At His Dinner Table)

Quote:
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell explains why Kanye West officially became the world’s most famous, the world’s loudest, and the world’s most dangerously influential purveyor of extreme Hitlerian antisemitism after praising Hitler on the Alex Jones show.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:10 pm    Post subject:

He's gone to twitter jail. Suspended from the service.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:29 pm    Post subject:

You have to be a real EFF-up to get booted from Twitter, now that Elmo Musky is in charge.

Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:27 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
You have to be a real EFF-up to get booted from Twitter, now that Elmo Musky is in charge.

He made sure to let everyone know that Chris Paul (bleep) Kim though before it happened and CP3 has turned off his IG comments
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:04 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Quote:

lol. after every new episode of the Kan-man, it's so fascinating to see the panicked rationalization by this moron's fans aka some of the dumbest of dumb mother (bleep) on the planet

b-b-but musical genius

Haven’t you heard Scoopity Poop?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:41 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:

He posted a picture of a swastika inside a Jewish star.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:03 am    Post subject:

I believe he also said something mean about Elmo.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:08 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

Yeah, that was beyond being tone-deaf or trolling. That was just purely hatefulness meant to incite anger and pain.

Seeing his descent into deep mental illness thus far, I don't think things end well for Kanye. It's aggravating that those around him haven't been more assertive in getting him help, because it may not be just himself who gets hurt.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:06 am    Post subject:

KANYE WEST CLAIMS HE CAUGHT CHRIS PAUL WITH KIM KARDASHIAN

Quote:
Kanye West’s unhinged Thursday – which ended with him getting suspended from Twitter – included an allegation that he caught his ex-wife Kim Kardashian with NBA star Chris Paul.

“Let’s break one last window before we get outa [sic] here,” West tweeted. “I caught this guy with Kim. Good night.”

Attached to the tweet was a photo of the Suns point guard.

anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:21 am    Post subject:

Here are my two cents...
Like with all celebrities, I don't know why they get so much airplay, especially this lunatic.
Dude has been mentally ill for years.
Has no common sense and obviously is doing much of this for attention.
He's a lunatic.
Just wish the media, the TMZ's, etc., would just ignore this maniac.
I could care less about the stupid Kardashians too. Idiots, all of them and why are they famous again? Because of all the plastic surgery and lame show they had?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:56 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Here are my two cents...
Like with all celebrities, I don't know why they get so much airplay, especially this lunatic.
He's a lunatic.
I could care less about the stupid Kardashians too. Idiots, all of them and why are they famous again? Because of all the plastic surgery and lame show they had?

That's entertainment. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not condoning Ye's statements. DON'T HATE THE PLAYA LEARN THE GAME. The Kardashians, Ye, and like are using the media to get attention. The public is allowing them to continue. Mama use to tell me, Ignore it and it will go away. It probably won't happen but that's the cure.

I think Ye needs professional help but is he cunning, is this an act?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:05 am    Post subject:

That while looking like The Gimp of Pulp Fiction. His end game might be ugly unless some intervention happens, but I doubt he has many "loved ones" who care enough about him. TYT said he should be 5150'd, but in reality, he's not at that level yet, believe it or not. He's not at the point of playing with his feces or assaulting passersby on LA sidewalks. I had a grandfather, German obviously, who ticked every box of advancement from grunt, to Brownshirt, to SS, to Gestapo, to ???, to early grave in Warsaw '44. I'm watching Kanye and I'm going, "You've gotta be kidding..." Jones wanting to love it, but not realizing his fans wouldn't give a rat's if he did.

Big part of the problem of his mental illness that so much of it is malignant narcissism. Just like Trump, everything he thinks, he thinks is genius (he actually proclaims that unironically just like DT). It's amazing and galling that such pig-sh ignorance can result in his wealth for starters. It negates Gekko's: "A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place," line. But his future earning potential was like Bluestar. He wrecked it BECAUSE IT'S WRECKABLE!
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:11 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Here are my two cents...
He's a lunatic.

when you are doing Alex jones show you are near or at the end. soon enough he will be obsolete. Can't wait for that.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

Yeah, that was beyond being tone-deaf or trolling. That was just purely hatefulness meant to incite anger and pain.

Seeing his descent into deep mental illness thus far, I don't think things end well for Kanye. It's aggravating that those around him haven't been more assertive in getting him help, because it may not be just himself who gets hurt.

I wanted to dive into the bolded in my last post. But I couldn't find the words.
I still am struggling with it.

There was a period of time when someone could of reigned Kanye in. When he had a mother, a wife, a family, heck even people in his crew (like the personal trainer/life coach who checked him in for mental health treatment 1/2 a decade ago). There was a time when he could be reigned in. But at this point there is nobody.

And more importantly, the real takeaway is.
His wealth makes him unlike everyday people in similar mental illness situations. There are probably thousands of people who are much poorer and similarly mentally ill . Alot of times, they are at least somewhat self aware. And they try to fix themselves one way or another and fail. THOSE people, the justice system steps in and intervenes.

A big part of the equation is Kanye is rich. So he can't hit rock bottom like 99% of people who would. If they were similarly sick.

Another interesting side point is that his ex-wife Kim K pioneered "any news is good news". "Who cares what people think. As long as you are trending. As long as people are talking about you. it's success". And Kanye is probably on that same mindset more than ever, despite now being divorced from Kim k.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Here are my two cents...
He's a lunatic.

That's entertainment. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not condoning Ye's statements. DON'T HATE THE PLAYA LEARN THE GAME. The Kardashians, Ye, and like are using the media to get attention. The public is allowing them to continue. Mama use to tell me, Ignore it and it will go away. It probably won't happen but that's the cure.

What West is doing is not about entertainment or simple attention seeking. He is saying and doing incredibly hurtful (and more importantly dangerous) things out of anger and derangement. His antisemitic rants and palling around with right wing extremists incites and inspires other people to do the same. You can say that you don’t condone it all you want. But when you downplay it’s significance the way you did there, that’s exactly what you are doing.

There is nothing “cunning” about him. He’s doing immeasurable damage to his brand, and more importantly, his family. He’s not gaming anyone. The celebrity worship involved he cunning or just doing an act is exactly why this mentally unsound individual is so off the rails with no one to get him back on track.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Didn't some jackasses hold up some signs saying "Kanye was right"?
I don't think their playing either. Its not a game to them.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Didn't some jackasses hold up some signs saying "Kanye was right"?
I don't think their playing either. Its not a game to them.

Yes. There have been a few incidents of that kind of thing. Which is why acting as if West is just clowning around is foolish (and I’m using the kindest word I can there).
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:44 am    Post subject:

BTW, does anyone else notice the gross hypocrisy displayed by criticizing the media for not making a huge deal out of Jerry Jones simply being in the background of a photo, but then saying that the media and everyone else should just ignore West's virulent and repeated anti-semitic rants and actions so it would just "go away"?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

A big part of the equation is Kanye is rich. So he can't hit rock bottom like 99% of people who would. If they were similarly sick.

Money is also a big part of why the Tyson chicken CFO caught sleeping in some stranger's house drew a trio of cops who treated him with an inordinate amount of patience. Meanwhile, cops have shot poor people/poc for the notion/lie that they had or were grabbing for a weapon. There's a recent case where they shot a sleeping man because he sprung up in bed after they busted into the room (guy died, they claimed he had a weapon when he didn't, but they shot instantly). Race can and does often play a hand in America, but there are situations in life where money "trumps" all other possible factors or at least it comes as close to race as any other factor can. It's also quite handy when it comes to getting solid legal representation vs public defender(s).

Money and/or fame also gets one good drugs as an aside. Jax and Prince got hospital grade sh and it killed them. Famous people can get the stuff that regular folk have to jump thru flaming hoops to get.

But you're 100 on that. John duPont, the one who killed a wrestler he was sponsoring, was a lunatic. If you haven't seen "Foxcatcher" w/ Steve Carrell playing him, I'd recommend it. But no one in his life, especially no one depending on their jobs, ever tried to have him committed. Rich nutty people are usually seen as eccentric until it's too late. Phil Spector another.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject:

From 2009:

Quote:
P!nk @Pink

Kanye west is the biggest piece of (bleep) on earth. Quote me.

9:31 PM · Sep 13, 2009

Yup.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:03 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Here are my two cents...
He's a lunatic.

What West is doing is not about entertainment or simple attention seeking. He is saying and doing incredibly hurtful (and more importantly dangerous) things out of anger and derangement. His antisemitic rants and palling around with right wing extremists incites and inspires other people to do the same. You can say that you don’t condone it all you want. But when you downplay it’s significance the way you did there, that’s exactly what you are doing.

There is nothing “cunning” about him. He’s doing immeasurable damage to his brand, and more importantly, his family. He’s not gaming anyone. The celebrity worship involved he cunning or just doing an act is exactly why this mentally unsound individual is so off the rails with no one to get him back on track.

What Ye is doing is in no way acceptable or warranted. His rants are dangerous and inciteful. My saying "That's Entertainment" is intended to indicate he's in the entertainment business.

I don't know if Ye is cunning and playing games. I don't think he's doing either. I think he's a whacko. However, I never say never. I think he's mentally unstable but broaden the canvas to include what-ifs one being What If he's a straight ass hole? I'ma let you finish but.....

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: