*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers (11/06/22 @ 12:30 pm PT) Gm# 9 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 4262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject:

KobeDunk wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
TMG wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Didn’t see the game but we were up by 12.
What happened?


Cavs remembered our role players ain't (bleep).


I would say this, and don’t hate me for saying this….
I hope we continue to lose.
Blow this crap up.
Fire Pelinka!


They can’t and won’t fire pelinka because this is the team Lebron wanted. Westbrook and his Klutch crew.


Explain to me why Lebron would want a team devoid of shooting?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 4163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Wow, we got nothing out of anyone but our 3 stars.
Roster is truly dog crap.

Brown and Walker HAVE TO SCORE!
Reaves had to score.
No one producing.


Brown been consistent 10pts guy. Thats pretty much who he is. Tonight shows why Walker is only worth mle. He will have games like tonight once in a while. Reaves still showing growing pains but he’s old enough that we need more consistency from him.

Nunn igives you nothing. I’m rooting for this guy. Just sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Dec 2007
Posts: 4069

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject:

rather watch a bunch of young guys with talent suck then this (bleep).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 16338
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Russ started 5-5 then shot 1-8.


Yeah some pretty bad lineups we had out there with Russ in the second half.
Russ was playing with Austin, JTA,Matt Ryan and Wenyen. I immediately knew it was gonna take a miracle for this lineup to make magic happen against this deep Cavs team


Plus he 10 feet tall Evan mobley guarding him with double teams coming from Jarrett Allen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 39234
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Wow, we got nothing out of anyone but our 3 stars.
Roster is truly dog crap.

Brown and Walker HAVE TO SCORE!
Reaves had to score.
No one producing.


Brown been consistent 10pts guy. Thats pretty much who he is. Tonight shows why Walker is only worth mle. He will have games like tonight once in a while. Reaves still showing growing pains but he’s old enough that we need more consistency from him.

Nunn igives you nothing. I’m rooting for this guy. Just sucks.


Lonnie seemed like he was doing OK until he injured his wrist. Hopefully it's not too bad. We'll see how he is tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 16338
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject:

We just lost to the possible EC champs. I can see this Cavs team making a deep run.
Could be a Mavs Vs Cavs finals.

There is no moral victories in this L hopefully we make some moves to fix this crap start.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 4262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Wow, we got nothing out of anyone but our 3 stars.
Roster is truly dog crap.

Brown and Walker HAVE TO SCORE!
Reaves had to score.
No one producing.


Brown been consistent 10pts guy. Thats pretty much who he is. Tonight shows why Walker is only worth mle. He will have games like tonight once in a while. Reaves still showing growing pains but he’s old enough that we need more consistency from him.

Nunn igives you nothing. I’m rooting for this guy. Just sucks.


Lonnie seemed like he was doing OK until he injured his wrist. Hopefully it's not too bad. We'll see how he is tomorrow.


I think there's a reason Spurs had no problems letting him go. He's too inconsistent. We love inconsistency though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41931

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
We just lost to the possible EC champs. I can see this Cavs team making a deep run.
Could be a Mavs Vs Cavs finals.

There is no moral victories in this L hopefully we make some moves to fix this crap start.


We better fix it fast because time is running out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 15631

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject:

brown, walker and AD were all in foul trouble in the 3rd, kind of sucks when our role players already suck that much. They are now scared to shoot, and we can’t even get Ryan an open look with our big 3 on the court.
They played ok in most first halves so far, but no punch at all in the second half.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 15631

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
We just lost to the possible EC champs. I can see this Cavs team making a deep run.
Could be a Mavs Vs Cavs finals.

There is no moral victories in this L hopefully we make some moves to fix this crap start.


We better fix it fast because time is running out

We need shooters like Hield, but I see the price is getting higher
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Dec 2007
Posts: 4069

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/damanr/status/1589400968462229505
Quote:
Daman Rangoola
@damanr
The one disagreement I’ve had with Ham to start this year is the plan to play small. I’d go wildly in the other direction, going small and not being able to shoot isn’t workable. I’d start:
Lonnie Walker
Troy Brown Jr
LeBron
AD
Wenyen Gabriel

And just try to beat teams up


kind of agree.

whats the point of playing small when you can't even shoot threes well doing it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 41931

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
We just lost to the possible EC champs. I can see this Cavs team making a deep run.
Could be a Mavs Vs Cavs finals.

There is no moral victories in this L hopefully we make some moves to fix this crap start.


We better fix it fast because time is running out

We need shooters like Hield, but I see the price is getting higher


Correction: we just more then just Hield, AD and LeBron both need to be broken up, they have had enough sample size to see if they can turn us into a contender and they are not getting it done, a major shake up needs to happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 15631

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject:

We are very similar to the Tampa Bay Bucs if you think about how things went for both teams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 28930

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:55 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Wow, we got nothing out of anyone but our 3 stars.
Roster is truly dog crap.

Brown and Walker HAVE TO SCORE!
Reaves had to score.
No one producing.


Brown been consistent 10pts guy. Thats pretty much who he is. Tonight shows why Walker is only worth mle. He will have games like tonight once in a while. Reaves still showing growing pains but he’s old enough that we need more consistency from him.

Nunn igives you nothing. I’m rooting for this guy. Just sucks.


Lonnie seemed like he was doing OK until he injured his wrist. Hopefully it's not too bad. We'll see how he is tomorrow.


Maybe Lonnie's wrist hampered him tonight, but he really hasn't been that good. Lonnie makes spectacular plays that will inflate your perception of his effectiveness. Also, when you look at him against the backdrop of this roster, his athleticism jumps out at you. But if you compare his per 36 stats this year to his per 36 stats from last year, they are strikingly similar.

On the other hand, Lonnie has greatly exceeded expectations on defense. He was supposed to be one of the worst defenders in the league. He hasn't been a good defender, really, but he's been at least average.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:55 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
TMG wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Didn’t see the game but we were up by 12.
What happened?


Cavs remembered our role players ain't (bleep).


I would say this, and don’t hate me for saying this….
I hope we continue to lose.
Blow this crap up.
Fire Pelinka!


They can’t and won’t fire pelinka because this is the team Lebron wanted. Westbrook and his Klutch crew.


Explain to me why Lebron would want a team devoid of shooting?



How do you not get that the majority of people on the team are HIS CLIENTS? How do you not get this? The only problem is ...pffft lol...they do the same stuff he does..Athletic..cant shoot....and run inside...lmao!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 61420
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:56 pm    Post subject:

We're not a good team this year. It looks like we won't be for some time. IMO Jeanie doesn't have the wherewithal to improve our roster. I think she listened to LeBron and blew up a championship roster. A roster that with some tweaking would have been competitive.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 4262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:02 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
TMG wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Didn’t see the game but we were up by 12.
What happened?


Cavs remembered our role players ain't (bleep).


I would say this, and don’t hate me for saying this….
I hope we continue to lose.
Blow this crap up.
Fire Pelinka!


They can’t and won’t fire pelinka because this is the team Lebron wanted. Westbrook and his Klutch crew.


Explain to me why Lebron would want a team devoid of shooting?



How do you not get that the majority of people on the team are HIS CLIENTS? How do you not get this? The only problem is ...pffft lol...they do the same stuff he does..Athletic..cant shoot....and run inside...lmao!!!!


I get that you've got a hard on for Lebron is about all im getting to be honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 1793

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
TMG wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Didn’t see the game but we were up by 12.
What happened?


Cavs remembered our role players ain't (bleep).


I would say this, and don’t hate me for saying this….
I hope we continue to lose.
Blow this crap up.
Fire Pelinka!


They can’t and won’t fire pelinka because this is the team Lebron wanted. Westbrook and his Klutch crew.


Explain to me why Lebron would want a team devoid of shooting?



How do you not get that the majority of people on the team are HIS CLIENTS? How do you not get this? The only problem is ...pffft lol...they do the same stuff he does..Athletic..cant shoot....and run inside...lmao!!!!


Are we gonna act like there were clearly better options for what we could afford? Lebrons Clients are the best we could get. If we could’ve gotten better, players…we would have and Lebron would be been the first one to approve.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 4262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
We're not a good team this year. It looks like we won't be for some time. IMO Jeanie doesn't have the wherewithal to improve our roster. I think she listened to LeBron and blew up a championship roster. A roster that with some tweaking would have been competitive.


That 2021 roster should have ran it back. Im not blaming it all on Lebron. He's part of it but we've got people in positions to make those decisions im not giving them a pass lol.

AD and Lebron both wanted Westbrook and Pelinka had no problems with it.

the FO is atrocious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Posts: 2676

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Holy moly this team is atrocious. It’s sickening
, rebuild please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 39234
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Wow, we got nothing out of anyone but our 3 stars.
Roster is truly dog crap.

Brown and Walker HAVE TO SCORE!
Reaves had to score.
No one producing.


Brown been consistent 10pts guy. Thats pretty much who he is. Tonight shows why Walker is only worth mle. He will have games like tonight once in a while. Reaves still showing growing pains but he’s old enough that we need more consistency from him.

Nunn igives you nothing. I’m rooting for this guy. Just sucks.


Lonnie seemed like he was doing OK until he injured his wrist. Hopefully it's not too bad. We'll see how he is tomorrow.


I think there's a reason Spurs had no problems letting him go. He's too inconsistent. We love inconsistency though.


Yeah I just meant for this game I thought he was playing well up until that point. But yeah :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 9909
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Crazy how Westbrook is playing so much better and we still suck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:24 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Crazy how Westbrook is playing so much better and we still suck.

People are having a hard time with it.
_________________
Kobe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 36756

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Season over already.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 11423
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Who can we blame next?
_________________
“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB