VOTE to Return LG Topics to Something Meaningful
Goto page 1, 2  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do You Like Only "Official" Generic Topics on LG?
I love having player only topics
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
I need actual topics. No more "official" anything
38%
 38%  [ 12 ]
Meh. I'm indifferent
38%
 38%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31

Author Message
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jan 2003
Posts: 3971
Location: The official trout slapper of LG.net

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject: VOTE to Return LG Topics to Something Meaningful

For the past several years LG has converted from having what I consider meaningful topics/threads to the generic "Official player X" topics. I want to know what is on people's minds. Topics allow me to delve into something interesting. These official generic topics are just to broad and I never feel like I want to enter into any of the threads. And when I do, there are often several different topics being discussed with people mass quoting just to try to keep things somewhat understandable.

For example, there was a time where you can log into LG and find topics like:
    Anthony Davis should have won Player of the Week
    We should build around Anthony Davis, not LeBron
    Should we trade Anthony Davis while his stock is at its highest?


Some of these topics I would be interested in, some I wouldn't. But currently if any of these topics are being discussed you have to go through pages of the "Official Anthony Davis" thread. And possibly it has already been discussed on page 1,000 or maybe it hasn't.

I'd love for LG to return to the glory days of actual topics and true discussions as opposed to lumping everything into one giant thread. What is your thoughts? Am I alone in this?
_________________
Don't make me give you a trout slap!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 13200

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:59 am    Post subject:

It all turns into the same thing.

Ex:
Posters still reference bubble year and players. Every thread has a reference to Caruso. Every thread has an "I hate russ, bron needs more help" reference. You can literally just have one thread and it would organically turn into 1 of the above.
_________________
Kobe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clw9scopegx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 22866

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:54 am    Post subject:

Have y'all tried the bibigo pre-cooked rice, not bad at all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 29625

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:16 pm    Post subject:

The mods have explained why they do this. In fact, they have explained it many times.

The problem has always been that there are a lot of people who have an unoriginal, juvenile, or emotional opinion and who feel that it is they are entitled to start a new thread to express themselves. These people will tell you that their magnificent and important thoughts would just get lost in one of the general threads. Oh, no, they MUST have their own thread for whatever pops into their so-called brains!

So when Austin Reaves has a big game like he did last night, we'd get five or ten threads raving about him. This actually happened in the old days. You've been here long enough to remember it. Or we would get a daily thread or two about how Pelinka sucks, or how Ham sucks, or about how we should trade Westbrook for (insert names).

The general threads may not be ideal, but they keep the forum readable. The first 20 or so threads on the first page of the forum are the most valuable "real estate" on the site. If it is constantly filled with ego posts (i.e., "my thoughts are too important to be mixed with the thoughts of lesser posters"), the prime real estate is covered with billboards, graffiti, and squatters.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakesGnrLake
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1131

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Forgot to add OFFICAL to the beginning of your title....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 1424

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
The mods have explained why they do this. In fact, they have explained it many times.

The problem has always been that there are a lot of people who have an unoriginal, juvenile, or emotional opinion and who feel that it is they are entitled to start a new thread to express themselves. These people will tell you that their magnificent and important thoughts would just get lost in one of the general threads. Oh, no, they MUST have their own thread for whatever pops into their so-called brains!

So when Austin Reaves has a big game like he did last night, we'd get five or ten threads raving about him. This actually happened in the old days. You've been here long enough to remember it. Or we would get a daily thread or two about how Pelinka sucks, or how Ham sucks, or about how we should trade Westbrook for (insert names).

The general threads may not be ideal, but they keep the forum readable. The first 20 or so threads on the first page of the forum are the most valuable "real estate" on the site. If it is constantly filled with ego posts (i.e., "my thoughts are too important to be mixed with the thoughts of lesser posters"), the prime real estate is covered with billboards, graffiti, and squatters.


I completely agree with this. I have never started a thread though I thought about it several times. Each time I consider starting a new thread I notice there is already one that fits into what I wanted to say.

The best discussions are when many of us are participating in a thread on topic. The focus could get diluted if there were many separate threads that could have been included in one player thread. I like that if I want to discuss a player, I can go to a thread to do it and read what others post instead of searching several different threads for related dialogue.

Also, I'd much rather have someone discuss something that has already been discussed in an existing thread than to see something that has already been discussed in a new thread...which would likely turn into several new threads. The quote feature that connects the dialogue is a good asset to allow us to follow the specific responses instead of having to search for related comments. We would devalue that advantage if comments on related topics were spread out in separate treads.

Finally, I prefer fewer threads so that we all interact more instead of having our input spread out in several threads where we have to search multiple threads for the dialogue that we want to engage in.
_________________
Just win baby!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 35579

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:13 pm    Post subject:

You just need to look at the last few “original” threads people put up to see why this is a bad idea:

Russ Master Plan to to Get Pat Bev traded. Lol
Thomas Bryant With A DNP…What Gives?
So (gasp) does Rob Pelinka deserve a little bit of credits
Next 10 Games

None of these offered any new ideas. None got much participation. If LG was over run with 100s of these threads, it would be an unreadable mess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 41084
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:18 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
You just need to look at the last few “original” threads people put up to see why this is a bad idea:

Russ Master Plan to to Get Pat Bev traded. Lol
Thomas Bryant With A DNP…What Gives?
So (gasp) does Rob Pelinka deserve a little bit of credits
Next 10 Games

None of these offered any new ideas. None got much participation. If LG was over run with 100s of these threads, it would be an unreadable mess.


Lol. Don't forget (bleep) This Entire Organization

I voted indifferent. When I first started coming to this site there weren't many official threads and I've seen the change. I don't think either way is necessarily good or bad I think there are significant pluses and minuses to both styles of thread posting. But I agree it's not like if you get rid of the "official" threads, the individual threads are all going to be insightful and thought provoking. Particularly after a loss when people need to vent those threads be flying lol. I think this is a "be careful what you wish for" situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 35579

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
activeverb wrote:
You just need to look at the last few “original” threads people put up to see why this is a bad idea:

Russ Master Plan to to Get Pat Bev traded. Lol
Thomas Bryant With A DNP…What Gives?
So (gasp) does Rob Pelinka deserve a little bit of credits
Next 10 Games

None of these offered any new ideas. None got much participation. If LG was over run with 100s of these threads, it would be an unreadable mess.


Lol. Don't forget (bleep) This Entire Organization

I voted indifferent. When I first started coming to this site there weren't many official threads and I've seen the change. I don't think either way is necessarily good or bad I think there are significant pluses and minuses to both styles of thread posting. But I agree it's not like if you get rid of the "official" threads, the individual threads are all going to be insightful and thought provoking. Particularly after a loss when people need to vent those threads be flying lol. I think this is a "be careful what you wish for" situation.



I am picturing the posters who would start several threads every day, demanding we trade for Myles Turner. Or the posters who would put up a post every day telling us Lebron is the anti-christ.

We would need a big mop and pale to clean up all the self-indulgence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 1424

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:35 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
You just need to look at the last few “original” threads people put up to see why this is a bad idea:

Russ Master Plan to to Get Pat Bev traded. Lol Free Agency Trade Thread
Thomas Bryant With A DNP…What Gives? Thomas Bryant Back Thread
So (gasp) does Rob Pelinka deserve a little bit of credits Rob Peinka Thread
Next 10 Games there are 3 future game threads

None of these offered any new ideas. None got much participation. If LG was over run with 100s of these threads, it would be an unreadable mess.


Perfect examples...I agree. There is a thread for Next 7 Games, then another for Next 7 Games Part 2, another for Next 10 games...if we wanted to discuss the next several games, we would have to go to 3 different threads to follow the dialogue.

Also, there is a thread about Ham being soft then another Coach Ham thread. It's already too many threads that should just be comments on an existing thread now...please...let's not make it worse.
_________________
Just win baby!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Startrout
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 1850

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject:

For me the issue is all the negativity in the threads. It’s so childish and makes reading the threads almost impossible. If we could just start moving most of the whining, (bleep), hating comments to some junk thread for people that like that stuff so the rest of us can just talk basketball it would make such a huge difference. Yes, it would be a huge amount of work in the beginning, but they would get the idea, eventually, to stop posting that stuff.

Also, if everyone had the ability to individually block posters so we don’t have to read any of their nonsense it would be awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 29625

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Startrout wrote:
For me the issue is all the negativity in the threads. It’s so childish and makes reading the threads almost impossible. If we could just start moving most of the whining, (bleep), hating comments to some junk thread for people that like that stuff so the rest of us can just talk basketball it would make such a huge difference. Yes, it would be a huge amount of work in the beginning, but they would get the idea, eventually, to stop posting that stuff.

Also, if everyone had the ability to individually block posters so we don’t have to read any of their nonsense it would be awesome.


This has also been discussed many times.

1. If you can't handle negativity and the like, you should probably stay off of social media. In fact, you should probably stay away from sports just in general. When you say you "just want to talk about basketball," you mean that you want people to talk about what you want to talk about. It doesn't work that way.

2. If you don't have the self-discipline to skip posts by particular people or on particular subjects, that's on you. Refer back to point 1. There are a number of people who I don't engage, except on fairly simple matters. It really isn't that hard.

3. I've been on boards where you could block posters. It didn't help much because . . . well, refer back to point 1. It often just made things worse because you'd get juvenile posters who would make a big production of blocking someone and who would then constantly remind everyone that they blocked other people. Or you would have people who couldn't follow the flow of a discussion because they blocked anyone they didn't like.

4. To sum it up, if you're going to consume social media, you need to set some boundaries and exercise some self-discipline. I have not always done this. I have tried to get better about it. If you expect a moderator to do the job for you, you're going to be disappointed. Either they won't do what you want, or they will overkill to the point that the board suffers. You've been here long enough that you should know what I mean.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Apr 2001
Posts: 5835

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:36 am    Post subject:

I like individual topics and have not enjoyed the progression to official topics over the past many years. At first I hated them and over the years I've come to accept them. Mostly because I recognize there's very few truly original ideas these days that warrant their own topics and also because I imagine it's much easier to mod. I think it's a pain to follow multiple topics inside of an official player topic, and also overwhelming for a fan who isn't on here as often as others, which is why I prefer individual topics, but I can understand and accept why we are where we are. There's no right answer here, just a matter of preference. What's most important is an engaged and well moderated discussion, which this board has ALWAYS had.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 8752

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 am    Post subject:

I just want "Please delete this post anniversary edition" to return, but no way is that happening.
_________________

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 10655
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:12 am    Post subject:

DShotMaker1824 wrote:
I just want "Please delete this post anniversary edition" to return, but no way is that happening.

Yeah, no way. What's that thread about anyway?
_________________
Not a legend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ThePageDude
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 2158

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:20 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
DShotMaker1824 wrote:
I just want "Please delete this post anniversary edition" to return, but no way is that happening.

Yeah, no way. What's that thread about anyway?


Ask and ye shall receive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 90130
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: VOTE to Return LG Topics to Something Meaningful

Big Game James wrote:
For the past several years LG has converted from having what I consider meaningful topics/threads to the generic "Official player X" topics. I want to know what is on people's minds. Topics allow me to delve into something interesting. These official generic topics are just to broad and I never feel like I want to enter into any of the threads. And when I do, there are often several different topics being discussed with people mass quoting just to try to keep things somewhat understandable.

For example, there was a time where you can log into LG and find topics like:
    Anthony Davis should have won Player of the Week
    We should build around Anthony Davis, not LeBron
    Should we trade Anthony Davis while his stock is at its highest?


Some of these topics I would be interested in, some I wouldn't. But currently if any of these topics are being discussed you have to go through pages of the "Official Anthony Davis" thread. And possibly it has already been discussed on page 1,000 or maybe it hasn't.

I'd love for LG to return to the glory days of actual topics and true discussions as opposed to lumping everything into one giant thread. What is your thoughts? Am I alone in this?


Others have addressed this well, but I thought a mod ought to give you the respect of a response on this.

I hear you. I wish for the days before… social media, cell phones, q anon, wal mart, Covid, ebooks, 15 dollar cocktails, fast fashion, reality TV, MMA and, well, you get the picture.

Some of those are taste issues, some are pretty obvious, all of them have happened and can’t just be jammed back into history, and my thoughts about life before all of them is colored by biases (including the common bias that the past was better than the present) that probably see it as better than it was because I’m just subtracting one thing I dislike rather than comparing everything at a time to everything at another.

That’s a long way of saying that yes, it would be nice if we could go “back” to the “better” era of posting threads, no, it was never quite as good as we tend to remember, and no, getting rid of the official threads doesn’t tend to create a more thoughtful bunch of threads in our experience.

Also, we are judicious about merging (as has been requested in the past), allowing poor threads to mostly die under the weight of disuse (and thus falling off the front page), while helping some particular egregious examples along by locking them. There are occasional thoughtful one off threads that get attention for a while on the subject at hand, but they tend to move on over time too because a very specific thread tends to be about a subject that has more time sensitivity and less duration (and often participation)than a thread about a known ongoing subject.

I admit I’m not a huge fan of having to sift through the detritus to get at the meaningful posts related to Westbrook in his thread, to use an example. But I’m even less a fan of trying to do that on a larger scale to find decent conversations through all the knee jerk threads, and I also dislike it when there are seven different discussions of the same thing because different people started them nearly simultaneously.

So again I hear you, wish it was better, take criticisms and suggestions seriously as a way to seek improvement, and also realize that time moves forward and things change, usually not to my liking. And that’s part of getting older. Because the kids always suck, except when I was one.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 10655
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: VOTE to Return LG Topics to Something Meaningful

Omar Little wrote:
Big Game James wrote:
For the past several years LG has converted from having what I consider meaningful topics/threads to the generic "Official player X" topics. I want to know what is on people's minds. Topics allow me to delve into something interesting. These official generic topics are just to broad and I never feel like I want to enter into any of the threads. And when I do, there are often several different topics being discussed with people mass quoting just to try to keep things somewhat understandable.

For example, there was a time where you can log into LG and find topics like:
    Anthony Davis should have won Player of the Week
    We should build around Anthony Davis, not LeBron
    Should we trade Anthony Davis while his stock is at its highest?


Some of these topics I would be interested in, some I wouldn't. But currently if any of these topics are being discussed you have to go through pages of the "Official Anthony Davis" thread. And possibly it has already been discussed on page 1,000 or maybe it hasn't.

I'd love for LG to return to the glory days of actual topics and true discussions as opposed to lumping everything into one giant thread. What is your thoughts? Am I alone in this?


Others have addressed this well, but I thought a mod ought to give you the respect of a response on this.

I hear you. I wish for the days before… social media, cell phones, q anon, wal mart, Covid, ebooks, 15 dollar cocktails, fast fashion, reality TV, MMA and, well, you get the picture.

Some of those are taste issues, some are pretty obvious, all of them have happened and can’t just be jammed back into history, and my thoughts about life before all of them is colored by biases (including the common bias that the past was better than the present) that probably see it as better than it was because I’m just subtracting one thing I dislike rather than comparing everything at a time to everything at another.

That’s a long way of saying that yes, it would be nice if we could go “back” to the “better” era of posting threads, no, it was never quite as good as we tend to remember, and no, getting rid of the official threads doesn’t tend to create a more thoughtful bunch of threads in our experience.

Also, we are judicious about merging (as has been requested in the past), allowing poor threads to mostly die under the weight of disuse (and thus falling off the front page), while helping some particular egregious examples along by locking them. There are occasional thoughtful one off threads that get attention for a while on the subject at hand, but they tend to move on over time too because a very specific thread tends to be about a subject that has more time sensitivity and less duration (and often participation)than a thread about a known ongoing subject.

I admit I’m not a huge fan of having to sift through the detritus to get at the meaningful posts related to Westbrook in his thread, to use an example. But I’m even less a fan of trying to do that on a larger scale to find decent conversations through all the knee jerk threads, and I also dislike it when there are seven different discussions of the same thing because different people started them nearly simultaneously.

So again I hear you, wish it was better, take criticisms and suggestions seriously as a way to seek improvement, and also realize that time moves forward and things change, usually not to my liking. And that’s part of getting older. Because the kids always suck, except when I was one.


Well said OL. And granted, I'm just post padding here, but it's true, as a younger man I used to preach how change is inevitable and how the world needs change or it will stagnate and die. Then as you grow older, you get to the point where you're happy with how everything is and you just want it all to stay the same. Probably has something to do with facing your own mortality. But I digress. When you long for the way things were in the olden days, you have to take a pause and realize that if we stop evolving, inter-planetary travel will never become a reality.
_________________
Not a legend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 90130
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:19 am    Post subject:

I hope we never evolve to interplanetary travel, because I don’t wish us on other planets. But we digress.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 8689

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 am    Post subject:

I was caught off guard by the Walmart inclusion.
Reason of taste or the hurting of mom and pops?

On a serious note: when I first joined LG back in the day, I was browsing other forums as well. I ended up using LG exclusively because the mods actually did mod work. You guys do a great job of being fair and keeping threads clean, imo.

We haven't had a mods appreciation thread in a while. But cheers guys. And thanks.
_________________
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖
Get me, OG, Rob!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Apr 2001
Posts: 5835

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:56 am    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
I was caught off guard by the Walmart inclusion.
Reason of taste or the hurting of mom and pops?

On a serious note: when I first joined LG back in the day, I was browsing other forums as well. I ended up using LG exclusively because the mods actually did mod work. You guys do a great job of being fair and keeping threads clean, imo.

We haven't had a mods appreciation thread in a while. But cheers guys. And thanks.


Seconded. Fan engagement and mod work is what makes this board stand out. We have had mod changes, ownership changes, etc but you all have done a good job being fairly consistent in this regard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 35850
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:10 am    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
activeverb wrote:
You just need to look at the last few “original” threads people put up to see why this is a bad idea:

Russ Master Plan to to Get Pat Bev traded. Lol Free Agency Trade Thread
Thomas Bryant With A DNP…What Gives? Thomas Bryant Back Thread
So (gasp) does Rob Pelinka deserve a little bit of credits Rob Peinka Thread
Next 10 Games there are 3 future game threads

None of these offered any new ideas. None got much participation. If LG was over run with 100s of these threads, it would be an unreadable mess.


Perfect examples...I agree. There is a thread for Next 7 Games, then another for Next 7 Games Part 2, another for Next 10 games...if we wanted to discuss the next several games, we would have to go to 3 different threads to follow the dialogue.

Also, there is a thread about Ham being soft then another Coach Ham thread. It's already too many threads that should just be comments on an existing thread now...please...let's not make it worse.

I agree with Omar's take (why we have Official threads). In your example, it might be good to have one "OFFICIAL Upcoming Schedule" thread to handle that important topic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 90130
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
I was caught off guard by the Walmart inclusion.
Reason of taste or the hurting of mom and pops?

On a serious note: when I first joined LG back in the day, I was browsing other forums as well. I ended up using LG exclusively because the mods actually did mod work. You guys do a great job of being fair and keeping threads clean, imo.

We haven't had a mods appreciation thread in a while. But cheers guys. And thanks.


I’m won’t derail us too far, but I think the wal mart model has ended up being bad for suppliers, for the communities it is in, for its employees, and in a macro sense for both its consumers and retail economics. But the larger point is that I deal in a world where they exist because they do, and while I choose how I interact in that world, I can’t take it back to pre wal mart
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 50134

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am    Post subject:

I much rather have this organized system than having 13 Westbrook threads after every game.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 36282

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject:

I'm here for entertainment, so the crazy threads fuel my lifeforce

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB