Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:39 pm    Post subject:

dj1337 wrote:
What happen to walker lately?

He is being ghost out and on a short leash. Seems like if he is struggling Ham goes away from him for the rest of the game.
dj1337
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:51 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
dj1337 wrote:
What happen to walker lately?

He is being ghost out and on a short leash. Seems like if he is struggling Ham goes away from him for the rest of the game.

Yea dont get why hes doing good on year and he often can pick it up hit a few threes in a row or dunk.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:38 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Great win especially since AD sat out the second half just wanna point out that Denver looked horrible closing this game.

This nuggets squad has beaten the Warriors and Clippers on the road. Utah twice. Dallas once. Then just a bunch of bottom feeders to fill out their 17-11 record!

Sorry to rant but we should have that type of record right now!
Portland and clippers the first time. Pacers. Philly….. boston…..

Live and learn. Hopefully AD is okay and he has to sit out for some time definitely need to make a move.

Do not be surprised to see, if AD needs some time to recover, a deal for...

Myles Turner.

It was the first thing I thought whenever I heard it was a foot injury for Davis hoping for the best
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:40 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Rewatching the first half and the injury occurred right after AD made a reverse layup against Jokic.
The 7 minute mark in the 1st quarter.

AD finished the first half. Even sat out on the bench a few times during that stretch. So the foot was able to withstand hot and cold.

Watching him run he looked okay enough where it didn’t look like a major injury. 🙏🏀🙏🏀🙏
My guess and hope it’s just a sprain in his foot.

Unfortunately even a minor mid foot sprain is 2-4 weeks, such a shame with the schedule we have coming up

Gabriel will be back soon and Thomas Bryant was showing that he deserves more minutes
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:43 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:

Max - unknown. Wait until what teams start doing with him when scouts break down his tendencies.

Walker - I really like this kid's athleticism. Definite building block player IMO; very surprised SA just let him go after watching him thus far. Yes, he can be inconsistent, but he's young. Am concerned if team can afford him...e.g do we seek Monk part 2.

Reaves - if they trade Reaves, I'm done with the FO officially. He's a keeper for any situation, eg going for a championship, or rebuild.

Bryant - I'm actually not yet sold on him. TBD.

Max’s growth has been very consistent. An from watching Backstage Lakers the kid has a real thirst for knowledge and is a gym addict. Who better to teach you how to be a pro like Russ, Lebron, AD, Phil Handy ext.

Lonnie is tough I agree he is probably gonna get some big offer elsewhere.

AR15 will hopefully settle for a THT type contract. 3-4 years $8-10 million a season.

Now for TB, not sure what you’re expecting from him? His offensive efficiency is fantastic. Not too many wasted possessions with him. An his mid range is very nice. It truly shows he’s getting his ass whooped in practice by AD and learning from it.
Hopefully he can be our version of Jordan Poole as he showed he is a product of getting his ass whooped in practice by Steph

I need to see more of TB to make an assessment for me personally.

I understand that line of thinking, but it’s not like Thomas Bryant has not done it before. There was a time whenever this guy was an up-and-coming big in the league.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject:

Did AD injure himself again?? FFS NOOOOOO.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:12 am    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:

Max - unknown. Wait until what teams start doing with him when scouts break down his tendencies.

Walker - I really like this kid's athleticism. Definite building block player IMO; very surprised SA just let him go after watching him thus far. Yes, he can be inconsistent, but he's young. Am concerned if team can afford him...e.g do we seek Monk part 2.

Reaves - if they trade Reaves, I'm done with the FO officially. He's a keeper for any situation, eg going for a championship, or rebuild.

Max’s growth has been very consistent. An from watching Backstage Lakers the kid has a real thirst for knowledge and is a gym addict. Who better to teach you how to be a pro like Russ, Lebron, AD, Phil Handy ext.

AR15 will hopefully settle for a THT type contract. 3-4 years $8-10 million a season.

Now for TB, not sure what you’re expecting from him? His offensive efficiency is fantastic. Not too many wasted possessions with him. An his mid range is very nice. It truly shows he’s getting his ass whooped in practice by AD and learning from it.
Hopefully he can be our version of Jordan Poole as he showed he is a product of getting his ass whooped in practice by Steph

The guy is a bigger whiner than Lebron, I didn’t think that was possible. As for the game, the Nuggets were leaving our 3 point shooters wide open, good to see the shooters making them pay by hitting those shots, just like the Bucks game.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:35 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:

The guy is a bigger whiner than Lebron, I didn’t think that was possible. As for the game, the Nuggets were leaving our 3 point shooters wide open, good to see the shooters making them pay by hitting those shots, just like the Bucks game.

whoa, not nice.
Just curious, do you think LeBron does or does not have legitimate complaine about foul calls or lack of it against him?
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

No legit complaints, he gets away with as many push offs and charges as there are missed hacks against him. I think that the officials call it correctly by letting some of both go.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

maybe someone knows the amount of drives/game vs foul call rate on those drives compared to other stars in the league. Feels like plenty of Lakers podcasters states LeBron hasn't gotten foul calls like other stars
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:43 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Harrison Faigen: Per the Lakers: “With his second steal of the night,
LeBron James passed Hakeem Olajuwon for ninth place on the NBA’s all-time steals list.” 8. Clyde Drexler – 2,207 9. LeBron James – 2,163 10. Hakeem Olajuwon – 2,162
Source: Twitter @hmfaigen
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:33 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:
feel like AD is gonna be out a month

Unless it is the Calf, I don’t think it would be that long.

its a foot

They call everything foot injury before clear diagnosis.
It is either ankle or Calf

I just updated the injury thread but apparently his foot got caught on Jokic's leg and twisted (?)... so foot? ankle? probably be something like that... le sigh....

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Jump to: