We are gonna dig ourselves into a deeper hole next year by signing Draymond Green
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
All the way back since 1995!!!???

Oh wow, you're a real OG alrite...

Not sure if this is sarcasm…

But I started watching basketball before I was a teenager.

Kobe was my idol.

I don't think you realize the demographic here if you think 1995 is that far back.
Nonamehero
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject:

kfkilla wrote:
Not sure why all the hate on this guy. Sure at first glance the post feels a bit pretentious but I think this person was just trying to say hey I’m credible which I for one didn’t mind as everything on this site has become buried in threads that are way too long and have super abstract titles that are kind of boring tbh. Anyway, I understand I’m in the minority on that front so I’ll shut up haha. At far as Green, it wouldn’t surprise me. It is painfully clear to me that there is some agreement between Rob and Clutch that the majority of the Lakers salary cap is to be controlled by Clutch. I’m guessing it’s a means of making Lebron and whomever Lebron sees fit more money as those players have to pay a portion of their salaries to Clutch and thus to Lebron transitively. We made a deal with the basketball devil to temporarily have basketball bliss (championship) for an eternity of basketball hell (everything post championship). The Lakers knew what they were doing here, they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. Now we suffer as fans and it feels like it’s going to get A LOT worse before it starts getting better.

When Rob fired Frank he said he felt the organization needed a STRONGER voice in the locker room. It’s funny because it seems like there was some projection there. The organization needed a stronger voice but not in the locker room. It was needed and still needs one in the front office. Someone needs to MAN UP, yes I said it, MAN UP and rip this organization back away from Clutch, have a vision for the future using the glories of the past to establish a culture. Rob is a coward. We don’t need cowards here. We need a leader of men, a leader that will establish that culture of winning, the Laker way and and unwavering confidence that even team Clutch can’t touch. Who that is or even if they exist I have no clue.

Hi man, thanks for the understanding.
I don’t understand people obsession on this forum to combine everything into one threads
It already require you to have 100 posts before you can make your own posts.

Pelinka is really a curse for us.

The thing is that we didn’t have to be like this.
This team could have continued to competed with the original core and adding extra pieces.

Pelinka showed his incompetency already trying to overpay for Schoder, luckily Schoder was a bigger tool than Pelinka.

And then he had just no balls to say no to Westbrick trade.
I would have told Lebron NO, don’t destroy your own career.
LeGM have shown in the pass he sucks at selecting players.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: