ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
PUT A FKING BIG IN HAM WTF

We don’t have any.

Okay maybe someone taller than 6’3

Don’t really have those either.

Idk if you’re just trying to clown my comments.

TB, Gabriel, Brown, Lonnie, Jones. They’re at least bigger bodies.

Schroeder and Bev aren’t giving us anything offensively.

At least have someone in there that has a chance to rebound.

Lonnie is a big body?

Let’s just be honest about who these players are. Undersized, fringe NBA players. Bryant is doing his best but isn’t very good and is nursing an injury. Gabriel is a G-Leaguer. Same with Brown. Jones is a disaster. Lonnie ain’t far behind.

We don’t have a single player outside LeBron with legit wing size. We don’t have any big other than Davis who is never available that is a productive player capable of big minutes.

We gotta stop pretending like Ham can sprinkle fairy dust on this (bleep). The roster stinks. All he can do is roll out various combinations of stink. They loaded up on little guards. It’s not a surprise they can’t rebound or defend.

Lebron and reaves are literally our only guys that can create offense.

No Matter what lineup we play it’s gonna be those 2 and 3 non offensive factors.

At least if we played the bigger bodies we’d have a chance at rebounding. We’re playing small but none of the smalls can shoot.

And yes I said anyone above 6’3 which Lonnie is. He’s bigger than Bev and Schroeder.

You can reshuffle the deck of small non-defenders or tip the minutes scale more in favor of Small Non-Defender B rather than Small Non-Defender A and you might be disappointed that the outcome is pretty similar. I know we all want to think there’s a magic trick here, but the team is just really bad and we knew this all summer before the season started.

Never said there’s a magic trick.

We’ve been running 4 smalls and Lebron for multiple games and been having the same issues.

Just want the coach to try something else. It won’t hurt wouldn’t it? I never said put our bigs in because they’re spectacular.

The smalls we’re playing have been horrible so let’s try something else.

But you just kept wanting to say no we don’t have any bigger players in a smart assss tone
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:22 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
Lakersfan1211 wrote:
With this game down the drain, Bron can feel free to go for that scoring record.

You're an idiot.

It's Christmas Levon. come on now.
HeatCandela
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Another loss on Tuesday would put us right back at 8 games under 500, same as the 2-10 start.
Don’t take Magic lightly, they are long and athletic

F that team. That’s where we turn our season around.

In that pathetic city, where we won 2 of our league-leading titles.

Go Lakers!
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject:

I like our guys in the same why I liked Stanley, cause they seem like good people and they play their asses off.

That said, Reaves is the only one I trust.
Lakersfan1211
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:33 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
Lakersfan1211 wrote:
With this game down the drain, Bron can feel free to go for that scoring record.

You're an idiot.

Lol..you think we can come back with this small ass lineup? I guess you haven't been watching the last few games with these fake comebacks.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

We don’t have any.

Lonnie is a big body?

Let’s just be honest about who these players are. Undersized, fringe NBA players. Bryant is doing his best but isn’t very good and is nursing an injury. Gabriel is a G-Leaguer. Same with Brown. Jones is a disaster. Lonnie ain’t far behind.

We don’t have a single player outside LeBron with legit wing size. We don’t have any big other than Davis who is never available that is a productive player capable of big minutes.

We gotta stop pretending like Ham can sprinkle fairy dust on this (bleep). The roster stinks. All he can do is roll out various combinations of stink. They loaded up on little guards. It’s not a surprise they can’t rebound or defend.

No Matter what lineup we play it’s gonna be those 2 and 3 non offensive factors.

At least if we played the bigger bodies we’d have a chance at rebounding. We’re playing small but none of the smalls can shoot.

And yes I said anyone above 6’3 which Lonnie is. He’s bigger than Bev and Schroeder.

You can reshuffle the deck of small non-defenders or tip the minutes scale more in favor of Small Non-Defender B rather than Small Non-Defender A and you might be disappointed that the outcome is pretty similar. I know we all want to think there’s a magic trick here, but the team is just really bad and we knew this all summer before the season started.

We’ve been running 4 smalls and Lebron for multiple games and been having the same issues.

Just want the coach to try something else. It won’t hurt wouldn’t it? I never said put our bigs in because they’re spectacular.

But you just kept wanting to say no we don’t have any bigger players in a smart assss tone

He has tried other guys. Damian Jones was our starting C to open the season. He was abysmal. Unplayable. Gabriel isn’t a big minutes player. He’s a G-Leaguer. How many minutes do you want him to play? Same for Bryant who is nursing an injury? Are you advocating for like a 7 man rotation? You can argue for reallocating some more minutes to other guys and I’ll probably agree with it but it’s not going to change much in terms of the outcomes of games. It’s a bad roster. It has 2-3 good players on it and one of them is injured.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:36 pm    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Another loss on Tuesday would put us right back at 8 games under 500, same as the 2-10 start.

Go Lakers!

Hopefully you don’t have to eat your words.
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
ocho wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

We don’t have any.

Lonnie is a big body?

He has tried other guys. Damian Jones was our starting C to open the season. He was abysmal. Unplayable. Gabriel isn’t a big minutes player. He’s a G-Leaguer. How many minutes do you want him to play? Same for Bryant who is nursing an injury? Are you advocating for like a 7 man rotation? You can argue for reallocating some more minutes to other guys and I’ll probably agree with it but it’s not going to change much in terms of the outcomes of games. It’s a bad roster. It has 2-3 good players on it and one of them is injured.

Once again you spit the facts
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
HeatCandela wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Go Lakers!

Hopefully you don’t have to eat your words.

He'll probably have to eat it. Luckily milk is available.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Poor BGJ is, in fact, working on Christmas Day, doing the post-game show to that abysmal game. He looks Le Sad.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:44 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I’m not watching the game but I can just tell that Wood has been eating Bryant for lunch all game long, Bryant seriously some some very bad crappy defensive instincts

Bryant only played 19 minutes

Must be hurt

No ice packs or anything. He wasn’t hurt

I missed part of it but a minute ago in the post-game show they were talking like he was a lil hurt like he tweaked something
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:48 pm    Post subject:

We won the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarter, yet lost the game by 9. LMAO that's a nice nugget for the DB write up
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:56 pm    Post subject:

That 3rd Q killed us. 51 points. I actually missed. Had to go fetch my kids from a Xmas party and left at half time. Look at the score in the car and W-T-F? It's insane how bad we play in stretches. What happened in the 3rdQ ? I missed that part of the game (thankfully).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
That 3rd Q killed us. 51 points. I actually missed. Had to go fetch my kids from a Xmas party and left at half time. Look at the score in the car and W-T-F? It's insane how bad we play in stretches. What happened in the 3rdQ ? I missed that part of the game (thankfully).

10pt+ leads used to feel good. Now it just feels like a disappointment multiplier.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:01 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

Each game is deja vu. We don't build a big enough lead in the 1st half when teams start ice cold from three. Then as expected, they start hitting those shots and we can't generate offense taking the ball out of their net. It then snowballs
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Yeah the Lakers should have built a huge lead off of the Mavs unbelievably bad shooting in the first half. The Mavs were consistently airballing wide open shots, LeBron was making everything, and the Lakers were still barely up by double digits. They should have went up 25 and put that game away so the Mavs wouldn’t have had the confidence to make a comeback.
scout_0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Yeah the Lakers should have built a huge lead off of the Mavs unbelievably bad shooting in the first half. The Mavs were consistently airballing wide open shots, LeBron was making everything, and the Lakers were still barely up by double digits. They should have went up 25 and put that game away so the Mavs wouldn’t have had the confidence to make a comeback.

Its not confidence, its math. Over 100 pocessions if the Mavs play their game, they will beat us 9 out of 10 times. The quality of their shots, their efficiency will compound before the finish line.
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Can we all just agree that we knew mr made of glass AD season was nothing more than a mirage and we all knew mr cupcake himself was bound to get hurt, miss a ton of games and look like an idiot sitting on the sidelines with his fake glasses and unibrow? Only thing we can count of AD for each season is a guarantee that we get to see him sitting on the sidelines for long periods of time dressed like a fu**in idiot
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject:

51 points allowed in the 3rd? Make it worst we only scored 21… We score 31 or only allowed 40 that quarter we win this game.

This team just can’t get anything right or go their way. Ball is just not on our side this season.
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:19 pm    Post subject:

check this out.

Quote:
Cranjis McBasketball
@Tim_NBA
Here's every clip of Russ' on-ball defense on the day

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1607138117848543232

Quote:
Cranjis McBasketball
@Tim_NBA
Here's every clip of Reaves' on-ball defense on the day

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1607170916777328642
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:22 pm    Post subject:

What time will we be protesting in front of Crypto to have Jeanie sell the team this week ?
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic
    Amway Center • Orlando, FL | Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2022 / 4:00 PM PT
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15
Jump to: