*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics (01/28/23 @ 5:30PM PT) Gm#50 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:34 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Crew chief Eric Lewis says a foul should've been called, via NBA pool report. "There was contact. At the time, during the game, we did not see a foul. The crew missed the play.”

https://twitter.com/danwoikesports/status/1619565041988284416?s=46&t=MplI5pISKC2NN0TRlyTAyA

Here's the actual report

Official Eric Lewis says in the pool report that the crew missed Jayson Tatum's foul on LeBron James:

https://twitter.com/kylegoon/status/1619565136770990080?s=46&t=MplI5pISKC2NN0TRlyTAyA
(report at link)

I might be in the minority but I actually applaud the NBA for hiring referees that are disabled via visually impaired. 3 refs didn't see the face of the NBA getting hit across the arm, while in the air, at the end of a game. Thank God for that transparent 2 minute report that shows how objective they are.

For whatever reason, this is the 4th or 5th game these refs who conveniently miss obvious calls late in games have been assigned to Laker games. amazing to let them work on the highest rated games. God bless them
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:35 pm    Post subject:

rybee wrote:
https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1619564998413656065?s=21

All in the last 2 weeks

That Russ one was pretty funny because NBA thought that was not a foul in L2M, marginal contact. He grabbed his entire wrist and that was marginal according by NBA
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:36 pm    Post subject:

WE WANT TACOS wrote:
Pat Bev putback dunk was dope.

Yeah it was!

Loved how ABC pulled up the stat on how it was his first bang since 2019-2020

At this moment I spiked my spectrum tv controller so hard my dog was shook. I had to take him out for a sweet walk right now as he’s back to love love love
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:37 pm    Post subject:

WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yes it was.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I don’t think any true die hard Lakers fan who watched this entire game can not be being angry right now Lebron didn’t get that foul called at the end of regulation.

He would of made at least one them for sure!!! An with 0.3 left Boston as elite they are they aren’t scoring.

HALFLIFE BS’ING!!!!!!!

Angry. He never gets calls. Kobe never got calls. We had the lead late.

I love “die hard…” that always makes me laugh. I’m a bigger fan. No I am. No… I wear laker pajama’s I am.

Did you even watch the game?

Have you ever played pickup basketball and got smacked really hard on a game winning attempt?

I’m going to guess no to both.

You BSin again

Plus amazon sell the best Lakers pajamas. Highest thread count

I did watch. I can’t remember the last game I missed.

Russ was bad early. Ham barely played him. We had the lead a couple times after his ugliness

We had the lead late in regulation prior to non call.

Ot they to bring Russ in due to Schroeder. He had good and not good plays but everyone else other than bev was slow and lazy like our first matchup.

I haven’t blamed anyone but do hold our final 5 guys accountable in regulation.

Now you talk like moreso often like this I won’t roast your ass.

An actually basketball analysis.

When you come snobby asf like “I wonder how many people are gonna blame Ham or Russ” in which they deserve a huge blame for how this game turned out I’m gonna get cha!

Russ has thus far gotten most of the blame. Someone even pointed out his minus 10. Assuming people actually watched Russ isn’t near the reason we lost.

Stop Russ has been garbage ever since the SPURS trade rumors came out.

Like when AD had a solid low post position, what the ffffffff was that pass off the backboard from Russ????

Please explain and defend that somehow????????

If you watched you know he wasn’t why we lost. I get that he’s easy but he didn’t lose our lead.

I can’t figure out whether you’re doing that just to incite or what every time that Westbrook went into the game tonight we lost leads every single (bleep) time then ham benches him for the fourth quarter, and bring him back in which is on him and he turns the ball over drives to the Hoopa misses a layup, misses a three pointer in the corner What in the (bleep) are you watching?

Up until the last week or so Westbrook had been playing better bowl this year as we get closer to the trade deadline he is playing like (bleep) and there’s no other way to say it

You talking ot. As a team we were slow, lazy. That’s why he had to be brought in.

This doesn’t get to overtime if Westbrook isn’t playing like (bleep) during the regular game why are you throwing everything on the overtime session? This game should not even have gone to overtime.

We had a lead late.

Basketball is a game of runs. The only thing that matters is what the score is whenever the time expires. That is why you drive to the basket to try to treat contact to be able to get to the free-throw line whenever you blatantly get hit and you don’t get the free throw call people are gonna be pissed. I’m trying to figure out why you don’t understand this. Or whether you do and you’re just trying to piss people off.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:38 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
This team is an above .500 team no matter what the record tells you.

1. 4-5 refs decided losses
2. 4-5 games Hams inexperience and blown leads.

Since the 2-10 history shooting slump start… We have had a 21-17 record.

This team should have 8-10 more wins if any of those 2 above went our way. Say we even go .500 on those. We should be looking at a 28-22 team right now.

Thanks for sharing these stats fam

I’ve copied and paste/shared this to a few of the Lakers haters in my life

Will be alright. Gotta beat the crap out of both New York squads to start!

I understand that, but these losses take a toll on our record and our moral

Definitely.

But seeing AD and how pissed off he is, I think we are about to see this guy go off in New York these next two games.
Jericho Sims is a big bruiser type but I think Thomas should help AD out enough.

Lebron is gonna Lebron no matter what 🦁👑🏀
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Jinx Tdrock you owe me a coke!!!
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:40 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
rybee wrote:

All in the last 2 weeks

That Russ one was pretty funny because NBA thought that was not a foul in L2M, marginal contact. He grabbed his entire wrist and that was marginal according by NBA

That was the league trying to save face because 2 of those happened in back to back games. F’in joke tbh.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
I don’t think any true die hard Lakers fan who watched this entire game can not be being angry right now Lebron didn’t get that foul called at the end of regulation.

He would of made at least one them for sure!!! An with 0.3 left Boston as elite they are they aren’t scoring.

HALFLIFE BS’ING!!!!!!!

I love “die hard…” that always makes me laugh. I’m a bigger fan. No I am. No… I wear laker pajama’s I am.

Have you ever played pickup basketball and got smacked really hard on a game winning attempt?

You BSin again

Russ was bad early. Ham barely played him. We had the lead a couple times after his ugliness

Ot they to bring Russ in due to Schroeder. He had good and not good plays but everyone else other than bev was slow and lazy like our first matchup.

When you come snobby asf like “I wonder how many people are gonna blame Ham or Russ” in which they deserve a huge blame for how this game turned out I’m gonna get cha!

Russ has thus far gotten most of the blame. Someone even pointed out his minus 10. Assuming people actually watched Russ isn’t near the reason we lost.

Like when AD had a solid low post position, what the ffffffff was that pass off the backboard from Russ????

If you watched you know he wasn’t why we lost. I get that he’s easy but he didn’t lose our lead.

I can’t figure out whether you’re doing that just to incite or what every time that Westbrook went into the game tonight we lost leads every single (bleep) time then ham benches him for the fourth quarter, and bring him back in which is on him and he turns the ball over drives to the Hoopa misses a layup, misses a three pointer in the corner What in the (bleep) are you watching?

Up until the last week or so Westbrook had been playing better bowl this year as we get closer to the trade deadline he is playing like (bleep) and there’s no other way to say it

You talking ot. As a team we were slow, lazy. That’s why he had to be brought in.

This doesn’t get to overtime if Westbrook isn’t playing like (bleep) during the regular game why are you throwing everything on the overtime session? This game should not even have gone to overtime.

We had a lead late.

Basketball is a game of runs. The only thing that matters is what the score is whenever the time expires. That is why you drive to the basket to try to treat contact to be able to get to the free-throw line whenever you blatantly get hit and you don’t get the free throw call people are gonna be pissed. I’m trying to figure out why you don’t understand this. Or whether you do and you’re just trying to piss people off.

He played 22 minutes of regulation had the 3rd worst minus on the team and was nowhere near our late momentum to close the game. I know it sucks but it wasn’t on him.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

HALFLIFE BS’ING!!!!!!!

You BSin again

We had a lead late.

Up 12, brick comes in and we tied at 81.

I know ur troll agenda tough..

I could be wrong but wasn’t he on the bench to close regulation.

He was he was brought in for the overtime inexplicably that one is on him I’m telling you the GM should pull it been and trade that (bleep) way so that ham can’t put him in the games when playing like (bleep)
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Darvin is taking the high road.

Not blaming the officials.

Don’t blame him his bag isn’t the same as Russ’ 47 million this season.

Seriously wished we saved that challenge
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

HALFLIFE BS’ING!!!!!!!

You BSin again

We had a lead late.

He played 22 minutes of regulation had the 3rd worst minus on the team and was nowhere near our late momentum to close the game. I know it sucks but it wasn’t on him.

I am convinced that you’re trolling you’re telling me that you did not see that he went into the game during the regular quarters, and we lost leads while he was on the court. You’re saying that you did not see that.
gaogi
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm    Post subject:

rybee wrote:

All in the last 2 weeks

One of those was “marginal contact”. NBA inventing new things to screw us.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

No, that challenge was to take 2 FTs away from the Celtics, so they had to use it
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:46 pm    Post subject:

I could totally see LeBron starting to get favorable calls in the next couple of games to make up for the bull the refs pull on him unless there is some secret agenda going on
WE WANT TACOS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:46 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yeah it was!

Loved how ABC pulled up the stat on how it was his first bang since 2019-2020

At this moment I spiked my spectrum tv controller so hard my dog was shook. I had to take him out for a sweet walk right now as he’s back to love love love

Loved Schroder and LeBron's reaction
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:47 pm    Post subject:

^ he got pulled after every fail. We had a chance despite him. He wasn’t near the court during winning time. This , like our last game with them was about who can close. As a unit we didn’t. The non call was terrible but we had a lead prior.

I’m not pointing my finger at anyone especially not someone on the pine. This was a unit collapse. If I had to blame someone it would be ADs inability to raise up to the moment.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:47 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Jinx Tdrock you owe me a coke!!!

You got it!
WE WANT TACOS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yes it was.

Thought for sure we were gonna win this one
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 pm    Post subject:

This is really disgusting. The league really want us to fail. They "saw" an unexistent phantom foul to Tatum that we have to waste our challenge and "miss" the foul on Lebron for the game.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:49 pm    Post subject:

WE WANT TACOS wrote:
TDRock wrote:
WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yes it was.

Yup
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:51 pm    Post subject:

WE WANT TACOS wrote:
TDRock wrote:
WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yes it was.

Pat sinks both free throws we do.
Pat was amazing tonight though.
In all fairness we don’t even get this opportunity without his play.
He showed soo much pride being a Laker the way he went off.

When Lebron got doubled at top and he swung it to Pat for that three, it gave me Kobe to Ron Artest vibes Game 7 smacking the Celtics in the 2010 Finals
youcantguardme
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Phil or Pop would have went off knowing they we going to get fined. I'm pissed at coach.

Here you go Darv:

This is the fourth loss this season tied directly to a blown call at the end of a game. It's pathetic that these guys still have a job when they decide games because they don't do their job. I get letting the guys play, but that was blatant. It was a foul. It is not right and this is number four this year. And while we're at it. Great job with the camera Pat. But we all know that the no call wasn't because they didn't see it. The ref saw the foul, he say it was Bron and there was no way he was calling a foul.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
WE WANT TACOS wrote:

Yes it was.

Wish we could be celebrating that instead. Hell of a play.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:54 pm    Post subject:

youcantguardme wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Phil or Pop would have went off knowing they we going to get fined. I'm pissed at coach.

Here you go Darv:

This is the fourth loss this season tied directly to a blown call at the end of a game. It's pathetic that these guys still have a job when they decide games because they don't do their job. I get letting the guys play, but that was blatant. It was a foul. It is not right and this is number four this year. And while we're at it. Great job with the camera Pat. But we all know that the no call wasn't because they didn't see it. The ref saw the foul, he say it was Bron and there was no way he was calling a foul.

In DHam’s defense, it’s his first year as a head coach.

He’s literally just coached his 50th game tonight.

On terms of his job security, Darvin should be worried about his ridiculous small ball mentality.
We are basically barbecue chicken every night when we don’t have to be
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49
Jump to: