The Worthy Clap for tonight

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:53 pm    Post subject: The Worthy Clap for tonight

https://twitter.com/JamesWorthy42/status/1753255323278975258

Enjoy
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:02 pm    Post subject:

I was thinking....too bad big shot Bob (and Shaq) never really got to experience that Lakers v Celtics rivalry primarily cause the Celtics sucked during that era. But I remember hoping the Celtics would make the finals in 2002 with Pierce and Walker. Would have been perfect with LA Galaxy winning their first, South Korea making their dream World Cup run and the Lakers kicking the (bleep) out of the Celtics in a clean sweep in the finals.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:27 pm    Post subject:

MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:23 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
I was thinking....too bad big shot Bob (and Shaq) never really got to experience that Lakers v Celtics rivalry primarily cause the Celtics sucked during that era. But I remember hoping the Celtics would make the finals in 2002 with Pierce and Walker. Would have been perfect with LA Galaxy winning their first, South Korea making their dream World Cup run and the Lakers kicking the (bleep) out of the Celtics in a clean sweep in the finals.

Agreed. Although I do think an underrated moment in the Lakers vs Celtics rivalry.

Is once Philly was about to knock them out of the Playoffs, the Celtics crowd started chanting at Philly "Beat LA" "Beat LA".

To me, that's as big a moment in the Celtics vs Lakers rivalry as anything else.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: