Maloof Throat Slash
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject:

Quote:
vvbandit wrote:
They dont have much in Sacto so give them a break. These peoples lives revolve around the Kings who by most standards have had the worst playoff experiences for the last five or six years. They were beaten by us three years in a row which must have driven those people crazy. Then the year it looks like its going to be their chance and they lose to Dallas. The next year they lose to Minnesota in seven games, and last years Seattle experience was about as bad as it gets. They were out muscled by Jerome James IF i were a kings fan I would go crazy during the regular season as well b/c they know when the playoffs start that its going to be a horrible outcome. Let Maloof do his little throat slash it means nothing to us, but if someone from the Spurs did that we might get a little more upset b/c we actually have respect for their organization. Theyve beaten us in the playoffs and weve beat them, so there is a mutual respect and rivalry (even though we suck right now we will be back and Im sure the Spurs will still be there). Kings fan has nothing, he refuses to look back b/c of all the horrible memories so they try to live in the moment b/c what other option do they have. I guess you could compare their hatred with Laker fans of the early eighties when we couldnt get past the Celtics, but of course we beat them and the rivalry formed. The Kings are yet to beat us in anything substantial so dont worry too much about anything that goes on over there. Its fun for the fans to have somewhat of a rivalry game but I just cant bring myself to hate the Kings. What have they ever done to us to make us hate them? So lets forget about all the other BS and focus on our team. In all honesty Id rather be in the 8th spot than the 7th, b/c I can picture us stealing a game or maybe even two from the Spurs and definately giving Dallas a run for their money. We are still the eight seed and NOK and Utah arent scaring anybody at this point.

Us Kings fans remember the past, and respect our past teams. It's easy to win when you have the commissioner of the NBA pulling for you. The 2002 WCF should have never gone to 7 games. First 6 games had lopsided officiating. The last one was even, the kings fell short on free throws, but that game should have never have happened. IT's amazing the Kings got as far as they did with everything being fixed against them.

Are you SERIOUS??? Are you really still ON THAT?? Must have been one hell of a trauma.....All I remember was laughing my ASS OFF IN A ROOM FULL OF QUEENS FANS when that happened.......Troll somewhere else and remember.......it ain't a rivalry until you BEAT US IN A PLAYOFF SERIES!!!! (What are they feeding you guys down there?)
laballininsac
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject:

md8 wrote:
laballininsac wrote:
vvbandit wrote:
They dont have much in Sacto so give them a break. These peoples lives revolve around the Kings who by most standards have had the worst playoff experiences for the last five or six years. They were beaten by us three years in a row which must have driven those people crazy. Then the year it looks like its going to be their chance and they lose to Dallas. The next year they lose to Minnesota in seven games, and last years Seattle experience was about as bad as it gets. They were out muscled by Jerome James IF i were a kings fan I would go crazy during the regular season as well b/c they know when the playoffs start that its going to be a horrible outcome. Let Maloof do his little throat slash it means nothing to us, but if someone from the Spurs did that we might get a little more upset b/c we actually have respect for their organization. Theyve beaten us in the playoffs and weve beat them, so there is a mutual respect and rivalry (even though we suck right now we will be back and Im sure the Spurs will still be there). Kings fan has nothing, he refuses to look back b/c of all the horrible memories so they try to live in the moment b/c what other option do they have. I guess you could compare their hatred with Laker fans of the early eighties when we couldnt get past the Celtics, but of course we beat them and the rivalry formed. The Kings are yet to beat us in anything substantial so dont worry too much about anything that goes on over there. Its fun for the fans to have somewhat of a rivalry game but I just cant bring myself to hate the Kings. What have they ever done to us to make us hate them? So lets forget about all the other BS and focus on our team. In all honesty Id rather be in the 8th spot than the 7th, b/c I can picture us stealing a game or maybe even two from the Spurs and definately giving Dallas a run for their money. We are still the eight seed and NOK and Utah arent scaring anybody at this point.

Us Kings fans remember the past, and respect our past teams. It's easy to win when you have the commissioner of the NBA pulling for you. The 2002 WCF should have never gone to 7 games. First 6 games had lopsided officiating. The last one was even, the kings fell short on free throws, but that game should have never have happened. IT's amazing the Kings got as far as they did with everything being fixed against them.

I guess you don't remember the bad calls against us in sac.

I just have a question for you. Why do u guys jump up and down like you've won something after every made basket, every miss by the opposing team, ect... I was at the game and its pretty comical seeing you guys celebrate so much over such small things. I guess thats how it is when you've never won anything. Wait I take that back....u do have a division championship

Because we love the game. Unlike other towns that are at the game to be *seen* and that's it period. And LA got bad calls?? Any call that you consider bad for LA I consider a make up foul. Kobe gets to play under a different set of rules then the rest of the NBA. That whole TEAM back then got to play under a different set of rules. That's the advantage you have when the commissioner is pulling for you, because a bigger market team winning the championship means more revenue for the NBA in the end.
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject:

My god you really believe in fixing games nowadays do you? Do you know how HARD it would be in the present time to fix games?? As far as your arguement about bigger market teams winning championships......The Spurs, Detroit....Are you smoking the grass that cows eat over there?
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject:

Anyways, I won't argue with a troll but GOOD WIN for you guys, I hope the Lakers learn something from this game. But don't make it bigger than what it is.......A regular season game.
Vandal08
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject:

Labia,

You want some cheese and crackers with that whin(e)ing? Really. Go somewhere with that and save the drama for your momma.

Like I said, great regular season win for the 7th position. The point of this thread was the fact your classless juvenile owner making a throat slash. That is a league "no-no". We'll see how much favortism is being shown here in about 3 days. If there is no fine, you can STFU about who is being favored.

Last edited by Vandal08 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject:

laballininsac wrote:
md8 wrote:
laballininsac wrote:
vvbandit wrote:

I guess you don't remember the bad calls against us in sac.

I just have a question for you. Why do u guys jump up and down like you've won something after every made basket, every miss by the opposing team, ect... I was at the game and its pretty comical seeing you guys celebrate so much over such small things. I guess thats how it is when you've never won anything. Wait I take that back....u do have a division championship

Because we love the game. Unlike other towns that are at the game to be *seen* and that's it period. And LA got bad calls?? Any call that you consider bad for LA I consider a make up foul. Kobe gets to play under a different set of rules then the rest of the NBA. That whole TEAM back then got to play under a different set of rules. That's the advantage you have when the commissioner is pulling for you, because a bigger market team winning the championship means more revenue for the NBA in the end.

Oh quit crying. Dont you remember the Queens celebrating their World Championship back on Christmas 2003?

Last edited by angrypuppy on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:

Sac Troll :roll:

Last edited by dubaholic1 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
and make Adleman do the "Rick stare" at the refs, ...

[IMG]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/8282/adelamn44tc.th.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5841/adelman0by.th.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4646/adelman2te.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5893/adelman28gz.th.png[/IMG]
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject:

what has two thumbs and hates rick adelman?

this guy.
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject:

laballininsac wrote:
vvbandit wrote:

3 words...GET OVER IT
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject:

laballininsac wrote:
vvbandit wrote:

I had a feeling my comments might bring out the trolls and the only reason he felt the need to comment was b/c everything I said was true. Your response is the most classic response Ive ever heard, it actually made laugh out loud. Your team had Vlade Divac and may I remind you he is the greatest FLOPPER in NBA history. Flopping is not playing defense but actually giving up and hoping the refs will BAIL you out. Your team defense was pretty bad and your team had an over all SOFT feeling. You just made my day by complaining about Free Throws and the refs, its the official loser anthem. You guys almost had a rivalry with us but you couldnt actually get it done. The fact that you troll on our message boards is even more comical b/c you guys cant let it go. Im sorry but we beat you and not only did we beat you but we absolutely ripped your hearts out (please look at ROBERT HORRY and GAME 7 for reference). On top of beating you every year on the way to our 3 straight rings when you actually had your chance and a former Laker named NICK VAN EXEL ripped your hearts out again. I understand your anger towards the Lakers, but you must realize that any "rivalry" you thought you had with the Lakers never actually got started. Let me give you a few examples to clear it up, the Bulls could never quite beat the Pistons but until the Bulls actually beat the Pisotns there was no rivalry (side note, these W's must come in the playoffs) I already touched on the Lakers v Celtics. I think you understand by this point, you guys never actually beat us when it counts so in reality you should go back to your Kings board and never try this troll thing on a Laker board again. What leg can you stand on when we have these discussion? what argument can you actually come up with? Ok you guys got a couple reg season W's over us, and yes you guys did win a few Pacific Division titles which the Maloofs proudly display in the arena Maybe you should troll on the Supersonics web site, no wait you cant do that either b/c you couldnt even beat them. Come to think about it Sactos greatest rivalry is with Utah . You guys had some great battles in the first round.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject:

labballininsac-

the queens lost to the lakers that year because they had a team full of candy ass choke artists who didn't know how to close out games. it wasn't officiating...it was one team collapsing in the face of adversity and pressure and one team rising. quit making excuses.

the league didn't have anything to do with nobody remember to guard the guy (horry) who has hit more clutch playoff shots than anyone in the leauge. it is not the leauge's fault that the queens couldn't make their free throws...the easiest shot in the game. it is not the league's fault that the queens had such an immature and unfocused persepctive of the game, mike bibby celebrated after every jumper as if it was a game winner. it was a team full of nice, talented players, all of which were losers.
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject:

Sac fans have no sportmanship whatsoever when they play LA.

Bibby hitting 3 after 3 when he could have sat on the ball at the end of the game while the owner is mocking the Lakers slashing his throat show how the Sac organization and fans have no class at all...

Can you imagine Dr. Buss slashing his throat for a regular season game against the kings?

Sac fans act like they absolutely hate the Lakers, and its disrespectful and show no class.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject:

The next Sacramento Kings fan that complains about the WCF officiating from 2002 is going to get an earfull from me.

YOU LOST THE SERIES BECAUSE YOU HAD NO BALLS!!.

You could not hold your composure down the stretch and the Lakers out played you. Phil jackson outcouched Hitler.

Kings fans will always be the biggest sorry ass babies ever.

Hey, I have the series on video tape, specifically game 6. Want to watch it?

"we were the better team" should go down in history as the biggest sorry-ass quote ever.

YOU LOST...Just like Portland did in 2000. The better team won.
orwell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Maloof Throat Slash

Vandal08 wrote:
NBA TV telecast, your boy does the throat slash right into the camera. Wonder if he will be fined. Amazing. Nice win for the Queens but call me AFTER you actually WIN A SERIES against LA. Get a grip, Queens fan.

Throat slashing gestures, eh? "Beware of the Ides of March!"
Aphex Twin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone know if they've ever fined Adelman for looking like Hitler? You know the Lakers would be fined to no end if they had a head coach that tried to look like Hitler.
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

gdballa03 wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSknbZHAXgo&search=robert%20horry

Thanks for that. I thought I was going to be the one to have to post it.
drew4lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Here's a question for all of you...

Do you think Maloof will be making the same throat cutting gesture to the Sacramento fans when he's moving the Kings to Anaheim or Las vegas?

vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject:

I wouldnt mind watching the Las Vegas Kings when I go out to Vegas
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Doesn't matter where they go, they will always be THE QUEENS. GO LAKERS!!!
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

gdballa03 wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSknbZHAXgo&search=robert%20horry

Somewhere in Sacto a cow lost it's owner.
BayAreaKingsFan
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

It's funny how yesterday "Laker Fan" was yapping about how big of a game it was, etc. etc. Now that the Kings won, all of a sudden it turned into a "meaningless" regular season game that we shouldn't be happy about having won. "Laker Fan" is classic!!

Now back to the subject of this thread, and about how classless the "Magoofs" are. Does "Laker Fan" have any legs to stand on when it comes to an organization having any class? I mean for years we've heard classless insult after insult from the Lakers. Your beloved "phillip" makes it a point to say something classless about Sacramento, the team, the coach, etc, etc. nearly every time the teams meet. I mean the guy referred to an opposing coach as Hitler for god's sake. But you guys seem to conveniently forget all of that. I'm not condoning what the Maloofs did with the throat-slashing, but I don't think you guys of all people should (bleep) and moan about the classless act.

Next, your going to attack me for coming on the Lakers board, while being a Kings fan. I see less then a handful of Kings fans on this board, yet every single Kings board has tons of Laker fans posting on it all day everyday. If you don't believe me, feel free to check out sackings.com. It seems as if Kings fans aren't the only ones concerned with the Lakers, seems like there's quite a few Laker fans that feel the same way about the Kings.

As far as Game 6 of the 2002 WCF Finals is concerned, I won't say that the League flat out fixed it. However, there has got to be something peculiar about the officiating when fans from every other team in the league feel that it was the worst officiated 4th quarter that they've seen. You guys can continue to live in your own little world, and feel that nothing unusual happened. I remember watching the game and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Not the fact that Kings lost, but the fact that every single call in the 4th quarter went against the Kings. It's true that the Kings ultimately didn't overcome the officiating, but if any of those calls had gone the other way, the Kings would've won the series.

Game 7 was called fair-and-square. The Kings lost because of their ability to make free-throws and hit clutch shots down the stretch. I've never forgiven Rick Adelman for leaving Peja in there down the stretch when he had missed the whole series because of injury. That air-ball that he threw-up was a big time choke job.

As of right now, I honestly feel that the Kings are a superior "Team" then the Lakers. I didn't feel that way pre-Artest, however since then our record speaks for itself. It's going to be an exciting finish to the season and we'll see how it all pans out.
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject:

It was a big game for both teams, but it doesn't make or break the season. Why do you feel you need to explain yourself coming on to our board as a Queens fan? Do what you gotta do...point being, all the Queens fans out there act like you guys just won a championship everytime you guys beat the Lakers. Are your asses still that sore from getting butt rammed by us a few years back?
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Kings Fan please refer to the above ass whooping you recieved in the posts above. You guys even complained about the refs in the seattle series, I still remember Adleman saying the Sonics were playing to physical for them and the refs were letting it go. Jerome Feakin James was muscling people around? Kings will always be rememberd for their failure whil Lakers for their achievments. Every time the Kings lose a series and that is every year they biatch about the refs, the reason your team lost each of the three years is b/c the LAKERS were just better. We had finishers and guys with balls while you had C WEBB and Christie and Peja. Thanks Kings fan I was feeling down about the loss but then you remind me that at least Im not a Kings fan b/c nothing could be worse. At least Clipper fans never get their hopes up but you can tell that all Kings fans have been scarred from their experience in 2000-2002. Its not easy taking that kind of trauma over and over and over again. Count your blessings laker fans
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: