********OFFICIAL LAKERS VS BOBCATS GAME THREAD 1-26 "THE RETURN OF LAMAR"*****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Coach
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject:

A Day in the Life wrote:
Who the f**k even considered this POS squad elite? Kobe's a (bleep)' bipolar player. Evans? Can't even make a simple putpack. Defense? What (bleep)' defense?

Nice.

:roll:
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lakers did not play with any effort the whole night. Turnovers left and right. Poor defense, especially on rebounds. Missing open shots or getting them rejected by not going in strong. Whining to the refs... The Lakers need Kobe to be a more vocal leader and be more aggressive from the start to jump start the team. He cannot afford to sit back and try to get the team involved in the game by passing up shots. It would help if Phil actually did some coaching instead of sitting there and not utilizing his timeouts to coach the team.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

Charlotte looks like world beaters against us. They're a very confident bunch when they play us.
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Horrible way to start my weekend!!... Feel sorry, for Laker Fans, like me.. We work hard, and we want to relax, and watch a great team, that represents us...
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

I didn't see the game since the last DISAPPOINTMENT. From what I gather, we layed another egg. This team is a let down. Can say Ill be watching them anytime soon. THANK GOODNESS for XBOX LIVE. ADIOS!
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great now we got Wallace saying how they can beat us..I hope the lakers are seeing this..they should be ashamed of themselves for this piss poor effort
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
KobeBryant42pointsathalf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

tgf5 wrote:
What the hell is with a fadeaway 3 with 50 seconds left... geezes. Honestly that was flat out a stupid shot.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Flat out disappointing. This has been very typical against inferior teams.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject:

What happens when we start losing to the good teams as well folks? I think we are on borrowed time here unless PJ lights a friggin fire under the Lakers tails to put energy in each and every game. The Lakers were sleepwalking again because they felt as a team they were better than the Bobcats!
Tony Almeida
Retired

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Yeeesh, wasting that game tying shot. Now I wish he never made it! -- Kidding of course.

That overtime was atrocious, no way around it. You have all the momentum and now you play that bad, and not even put up a fight against the Bobcats is beyond me.

I now look forward to playing an elite team -- Spurs, and watch us actually play with energy from the get go.

Last edited by Tony Almeida on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

The_Coach wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Who the f**k even considered this POS squad elite? Kobe's a (bleep)' bipolar player. Evans? Can't even make a simple putpack. Defense? What (bleep)' defense?

Nice.

WTF? You want NICE? How the hell can you be nice after this (bleep) loss? You lose to one of the worst teams in the league in OVERTIME FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. These losers had five extra minutes to just win over the BOBCATS.

This Laker squad is going nowhere with Kwame and Luke both injured., they need a trade now.
bluestorm1990
Star Player
Star Player

I see the rockets dominated the the blazers tonight by 30 . What do you know our record is tied with rockets now because they wanted to play like s*** again against a bad team.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Laker_Town wrote:
I didn't see the game since the last DISAPPOINTMENT. From what I gather, we layed another egg. This team is a let down. Can say Ill be watching them anytime soon. THANK GOODNESS for XBOX LIVE. ADIOS!

SOLID!!! OMG!
RhodyRay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject:

twoface723 wrote:
That's why the Lakers aren't an elite team. They lose too many games to teams that just well...plain suck. KObe had way too many TOs, and Evans was even worse than Luke. This team isn't going past the 1st round if they keep on playing like this...

You guys amaze me with the "elite" team stuff. The Lakers were NOT even expected to be where they are right now. Just about EVERYONE would have sold their first born if before the season started someone would have said they would have the 5th best record in the league.

These things take time. As long as they bring it HARD in the playoffs they will be alright. It sucks losing BUT you have to understand that the Lakers are a young and immature team. You can expect them to do stupid stuff. Don't like it---but it comes with the territory. Who knows--the Lakers might have a nice road trip and everyone will be talking about how great this team is again.
The_Coach
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

BigE32 wrote:
The_Coach wrote:
BigE32 wrote:
Nice job, guys. This team is not an elite team. Please don't say they are. This team doesn't come to play every night. SA coming to town looking to avenge an earlier loss. Our seed will be determined by the upcoming eight game road trip. This is embarrassing, humiliating, and just a game where we were outhustled. I'm pissed off right now.

You're not very honest. How do you explain our disappointing losses? Teams like Phoenix and Dallas show up every night, regardless of opponent and record. That's my point. If you can't admit that, then you haven't been watching all the games like I do. Be objective please.

YOu think YOU are objective??? How long have YOU been watching MY Lakers ... since the Snaqer era??? Even the old Magic led Lakers lost to lousy teams. Calling someone "not ... honest" because they don't cry and wail after every defeat is just plain ignorant.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

We are jekyll and hyde against good and inferior teams. However, these losses will come back to bite us in the a** when seeds are determined. We will lose home court because of losses like these.
fan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: UGGGH

I suppose this is what Tex meant about Kobe pre-determining his approach to the game...would love to see balanced scoring/shot attempts across halves sometime this seasone.
fan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: UGGGH

I suppose this is what Tex meant about Kobe pre-determining his approach to the game...would love to see balanced scoring/shot attempts across halves sometime this seasone.
lakerskobe247
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject:

WTF is wrong with the Lakers. I almost cried after that fadeaway three by Kobe. I shredded a tear when the Lakers lost to a bad team at home. DEFEND THE FREAKIN HOME COURT! Welcome to 04-05 Kobe.
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Lakers win this easily if they just made their free throws. Rofl, 8 hour free throw session.
The_Coach
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject:

A Day in the Life wrote:
The_Coach wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:

Nice.

WTF? You want NICE? How the hell can you be nice after this (bleep) loss? You lose to one of the worst teams in the league in OVERTIME FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. These losers had five extra minutes to just win over the BOBCATS.

This Laker squad is going nowhere with Kwame and Luke both injured., they need a trade now.

PLease ... go cheer for the Knicks and leave the Lakers alone. THAT is your kind of team ... with a GM (General Moron) whose only answer to a lost is a quick trade. Sure turned them into an elite team, didn't it.
The_Coach
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Time to leave these crybabies to their own self-pity.
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject:

There is no excuse for this loss.

Last edited by Triple-Threat-Lakers on Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
aiel
Star Player
Star Player

The return of kobe "mr. Hyde" byrant.
RhodyRay
Star Player
Star Player

lakerskobe247 wrote:
WTF is wrong with the Lakers. I almost cried after that fadeaway three by Kobe. I shredded a tear when the Lakers lost to a bad team at home. DEFEND THE FREAKIN HOME COURT! Welcome to 04-05 Kobe.

Please get help! It will be OK. The world will still spin and the sun will still come out tommorrow. The Lakers WILL win another championship. It will be OK.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31
Jump to: