AZ Lakers Syndicate Listen up! Arizona Laker Fans Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Mockerfab4 wrote:
Hey all! What a great season! And what an amazing ending. WE DID IT!!!!

PRESEASON PARTY BUS TO VEGAS!
As some of you know, I work for a resort company and we have a great resort in Vegas that's near the strip (across from MGM Grand) and just a short distance from the Thomas & Mack Center where the NBA & The Lakers play during the preseason. Wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a meet up, PARTY BUS style from Phoenix to Vegas during one of the weekend games?

I have a friend who works the party buses from Phoenix to Snowbowl and he does occasional trips in the off season to Vegas. I can get us a decent rate and we can fill a bus and resort full of AZ Lakers Syndicate fans!

Let me know if anyone is interested in doing something like this and I'll set it up.

Also, definitely going to try to get a discounted rate available to all LG.net members in the preseason, so our resort can be the "Official Preseason Headquarters for LakersGround.net" and we can make new friends outside of our AZ bubble.

I like, I like.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LA_Lakers_3Peat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject:

ajaxxx wrote:
Mockerfab4 wrote:
Hey all! What a great season! And what an amazing ending. WE DID IT!!!!

PRESEASON PARTY BUS TO VEGAS!
As some of you know, I work for a resort company and we have a great resort in Vegas that's near the strip (across from MGM Grand) and just a short distance from the Thomas & Mack Center where the NBA & The Lakers play during the preseason. Wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a meet up, PARTY BUS style from Phoenix to Vegas during one of the weekend games?

I have a friend who works the party buses from Phoenix to Snowbowl and he does occasional trips in the off season to Vegas. I can get us a decent rate and we can fill a bus and resort full of AZ Lakers Syndicate fans!

Let me know if anyone is interested in doing something like this and I'll set it up.

Also, definitely going to try to get a discounted rate available to all LG.net members in the preseason, so our resort can be the "Official Preseason Headquarters for LakersGround.net" and we can make new friends outside of our AZ bubble.

I like, I like.

I like too!!!

I live all the way in Tucson, but I'd love to join in the adventures next season for '09-'10

Celebrating with the LAKERS!!! (6/14/09)
lakers76
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Next season

it was fun hanging out... hope to see u next season... GO LAKERS!!
BACK TO BACK
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject:

If any of you would like some AZ laker syndicate stickers Let me know. I have about 10 left. $5 a piece and I will ship them to you. Paypal is good too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject:

Whats up AZ Syndicate! Who down for the Dallas game on Friday in October.
Mockerfab4
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Lakers V Suns MeetUp

Hey All!

So we're getting the group together for another Suns game. Carmen got us group tix and so far about 17 of us are confirmed! We can practically have a WHOLE section to ourselves.

If you're interested in attending, EMAIL me (best way to reach me!) at mockerfab4 ( a t ) yahoo.com. Or if you're on Facebook, reply to the event here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117785179188#/event.php?eid=117785179188&ref=mf

Tix are $40.
The game is December 28th, 2009

Hope you can join us!
Mockerfab4
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Lakers V Suns MeetUp

Mockerfab4 wrote:
Hey All!

So we're getting the group together for another Suns game. Carmen got us group tix and so far about 17 of us are confirmed! We can practically have a WHOLE section to ourselves.

If you're interested in attending, EMAIL me (best way to reach me!) at mockerfab4 _at_ yahoo.com. Or if you're on Facebook, reply to the event here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117785179188#/event.php?eid=117785179188&ref=mf

Tix are $40.
The game is December 28th, 2009

Hope you can join us!

Just sending a quick update on the Lakers game situation. I know a few of you were interested. So here it is:

The $40 is a deposit. The tix are actually more because the Suns require you to buy tickets for another game. I know it sucks, thank gawd I aint no Suns fan!

So here is what we have:

* Lower Level seats are $159 each - includes Laker game on 12/28 & a Clippers v Suns game
* Upper Level (200 level)seats are $109 each - includes Laker game on 12/28 & Magic v Suns game

If you are interested, email me at mockerfab4 -at- yahoo.com.

Carmen is buying the tix Monday. We need a firm commitment from everyone who wants to join us. Once we do, she'll collect the deposit from everyone or if you just want to do the full amount, go ahead. Once I get your commitment, I will send you details on where to send payment.

Thanks!
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject:

airkewld wrote:
BBQ at my pad for Friday the 9th at 6pm. Pm me for directions.
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject:

airkewld wrote:
airkewld wrote:
BBQ at my pad for Friday the 9th at 6pm. Pm me for directions.

Count me in!
southgate
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys!!

hope everyone is well....

Season is around the corner and the haters are strating to come out lol time to REPRESENT

lets get this thread goin'!!!!
LakersJT14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject:

southgate wrote:
Hey guys!!

hope everyone is well....

Season is around the corner and the haters are strating to come out lol time to REPRESENT

lets get this thread goin'!!!!

On the eve of the "quest to repeat" for our Lakers defending NBA champions, I hope things are good for all you Laker fans. In addition I wish for good health for this Lakers team cause the only thing that will beat them is themselves. I believe this will be a monster season for the purple and gold Lake Show! I look forward to future meetings again with everyone and counting down the days til Monday, December 28th when the champs come back to town against the bottom dwelling Phoenix Suns. GO LAKERS!
SeekAndDestroy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys, watching the game on a crappy online feed sucks. Is there a place where you all go to watch the games?
LakersJT14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject:

SeekAndDestroy wrote:
Hey guys, watching the game on a crappy online feed sucks. Is there a place where you all go to watch the games?

Do you live in the Phoenix area? We usually go to a sports bar (in the past it has been Gallagher's, Fox Sports, Native New Yorker, Half-Moon, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.) to meet and watch the games together. Sometimes we get a good crowd and others not. Other times we split in two different locations because the west valley folks don't want to drive east as the same with east valley folks not wanting to drive west. It can be a challenge, so it ends up being whomever can make it, makes it. Sometimes people will open their homes to others so that is another option. I haven't done a group meet yet this 2009-2010 season, but I am sure eventually I will as the season moves forward. Hope that helps!
LakersJT14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject:

There will be a small group of us meeting for the Suns vs. Lakers game tomorrow Thursday, November 11 with game time at 830pm. Those who are interested in joining us IM me and I can make sure we find you. The location is at Gallagher's

Here's the location of Gallagher's:
3220 E. Baseline
NE Corner of 32nd St. & Baseline
(602) 437-0981
SeekAndDestroy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject:

LakersJT14 wrote:
SeekAndDestroy wrote:

Do you live in the Phoenix area? We usually go to a sports bar (in the past it has been Gallagher's, Fox Sports, Native New Yorker, Half-Moon, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.) to meet and watch the games together. Sometimes we get a good crowd and others not. Other times we split in two different locations because the west valley folks don't want to drive east as the same with east valley folks not wanting to drive west. It can be a challenge, so it ends up being whomever can make it, makes it. Sometimes people will open their homes to others so that is another option. I haven't done a group meet yet this 2009-2010 season, but I am sure eventually I will as the season moves forward. Hope that helps!

Yeah I live in Tempe. Thanks for the info.
lakergreenmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject:

I was at the Buffalo Wild Wings near the Fiesta Mall. Small group of Laker fans there, but obviously more Suns fans. It was great to do some trash talking though!
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject:

We are watching the game at my pad tonight if you guys are interested.
PM if you are interested.
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject:

Did we all fall of the face of the earth here in the AZ?
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject:

^ yes.
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject:

We we better find ourselves, this (bleep) just got real in our backyard
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject:

These is going to be a long series, time to pull out the flags in Phoenix.
dna.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject:

^ ^ I'll hit you two up if I end up organizing a group to go see these Suns get their asses kicked in their own arena
LakersJT14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Am looking forward to the series. Suns slogan versus Spurs, orange shirt given at game 1 says in the front "IT'S R TURN Beat the Spurs" with the back saying Fry's Store ( )... the new shirts are going to say "IT'S UR TURN U beat D Spurs U Won't Beat L.A." ( ). Lakers get revenge series!
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject:

I got tix and I will be holding it up for whats left of the AZ syndicate.
KB24INAZ
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Me too. I got Game 4, Sect 104 Row 2
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23
Jump to: