Michigan fans: let's group together and go to the game in Detroit (Sunday, December 20 at 6pm)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Michigan fans: let's group together and go to the game in Detroit (Sunday, December 20 at 6pm)

Let's plan this ahead. Last year I waited til the last second and could not get good tickets. This year, however, I want to go and want to get a group of Lakers' fans to go with me. Who's in?

It is a Sunday, so no one will miss class or need to get out of work early. Well, at least I won't. I guess I shouldn't speak for others.

And I think if enough of us go we can look into group tickets.

When do Pistons' tickets go on sale?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject:

We need 15 or more people to be considered for the group discount or treatment. Will we have enough?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bshaw20
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject:

subbed for more info =]
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject:

I have no clue when tickets go on sale. my sister and I are planning to go...and last year we waited too long to get tickets, so ours weren't that great. this year, we're planning to splurge...keep me in the loop on the group tickets, depending on where they are we might choose to do that.

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject:

If we can, I want to get tickets behind the Lakers' bench. If not there, group tickets, provided there are 15 of us or more, can get club tickets. Need to check in on prices.

As soon as tickets go on sale, I will start checking it out. However, I think we can start contacting the Pistons about group tickets as early as now.

I am down. I can probably get two more people to go with me. So that makes three. Prisma and her sister...for five total.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject:

I'll go if I can line it up with a business trip to Detroit. Oh yeah, there isn't any business in Detroit...
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
I'll go if I can line it up with a business trip to Detroit. Oh yeah, there isn't any business in Detroit...

Come buy a car......please!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
24 wrote:

Come buy a car......please!

A used car? Doesn't seem like they're making any new ones there these days...
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
If we can, I want to get tickets behind the Lakers' bench. If not there, group tickets, provided there are 15 of us or more, can get club tickets. Need to check in on prices.

As soon as tickets go on sale, I will start checking it out. However, I think we can start contacting the Pistons about group tickets as early as now.

I am down. I can probably get two more people to go with me. So that makes three. Prisma and her sister...for five total.

when I went to the Palace this past spring there were thousands of Laker fans...now we just need to find them so we can all sit together. should I start approaching random people I see on the street wearing Laker gear?

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject:

^^If they're not on LG, they are dead to me!
kobe_fan4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject:

I mos def wanna go again, since i had tha time of my life last year. But i hate that tha game is in December.....December 20th at that. That's very close to Christmas, traffic will be horrible, and let's not forget the snow factor....and i HATE driving far in the snow. Usually the Lakers come here towards the end of winter....around Feb-March time

BUt count me in for the game, until further notice

I definitely wanna get seats around the same area i was in last year, right behind L.A's bench. The seats i had were $180 per seat, but like encina said if we could get a group discount that would be great.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject:

kobe_fan4life wrote:
I mos def wanna go again, since i had tha time of my life last year. But i hate that tha game is in December.....December 20th at that. That's very close to Christmas, traffic will be horrible, and let's not forget the snow factor....and i HATE driving far in the snow. Usually the Lakers come here towards the end of winter....around Feb-March time

I definitely wanna get seats around the same area i was in last year, right behind L.A's bench. The seats i had were $180 per seat, but like encina said if we could get a group discount that would be great.

I think bshaw lives somewhere near you. Maybe you can carpool and be safer that way?
9-0-9
Star Player
Star Player

Location: Born in Redlands,California but Reside in Houston,TX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Long as yall hold down Ron Ron when him and Ben Wallace get into it then I'm down for yall to get a group together...if not, then I wanna see all of yall jump from the stands and getchu a piece of Ben
kobe_fan4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
kobe_fan4life wrote:

I think bshaw lives somewhere near you. Maybe you can carpool and be safer that way?

Maybe so, i just hope the winter isn't as bad as it was lasty years....that would suck
bshaw20
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject:

add 3 peeps for me
kobe_fan4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject:

Anybody decided if they are really going yet???
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject:

I am going.

BShaw is going plus 2

Prisma + 1

kobe_fan4life

So I am down for 7 at this point?

When do tickets go on sale?
kobe_fan4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
I am going.

BShaw is going plus 2

Prisma + 1

kobe_fan4life

So I am down for 7 at this point?

When do tickets go on sale?

I think October 1st, i tried to get tickets a few days ago, but i didn't know they start selling them until then
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject:

So I will look into getting tickets for 7 for now. How do we want to work out payment?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject:

I am looking for tickets now, but the Pistons' Web site is showing me seats for section 126, across the court from the Lakers' bench. I will keep looking for the section directly behind the visitor's bench.

kobe-fan4life, how did you find your tickets last year? Through Ticketmaster, or some other source?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject:

Quick question, what is worth less:

A nosebleed ticket to a Piston game, or the nicest house within the city limits?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

A nosebleed ticket to a Piston game, or the nicest house within the city limits?

Is that house burnt down, or still upright and livable?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
24 wrote:

Good question. Is there an upright and livable house left in Detroit? If so, use that one for the comparison...
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
encina1 wrote:
24 wrote:

Good question. Is there an upright and livable house left in Detroit? If so, use that one for the comparison...

Now I just don't understand the question
kobe_fan4life
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
I am looking for tickets now, but the Pistons' Web site is showing me seats for section 126, across the court from the Lakers' bench. I will keep looking for the section directly behind the visitor's bench.

kobe-fan4life, how did you find your tickets last year? Through Ticketmaster, or some other source?

I called the ticket agency at the palace and asked if there where any seats in section 112 (behind the bench) and she helped me that way. The thing wrong with ticketmaster is u can't pick a section to see what's available
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: