got an extra ticket to friday oct. 9th game vs. Warriors at forum if anyone wants to go with me for free!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fletchchase
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: got an extra ticket to friday oct. 9th game vs. Warriors at forum if anyone wants to go with me for free!

Hello fellow Lakergrounders, people keep cancelling on me so an extra ticket free of charge very good seats if someone wants to go with me. I really dont want to go alone so let me know if you are interested.
philip-Jimenez
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: got an extra ticket to friday oct. 9th game vs. Warriors at forum if anyone wants to go with me for free!

fletchchase wrote:
Hello fellow Lakergrounders, people keep cancelling on me so an extra ticket free of charge very good seats if someone wants to go with me. I really dont want to go alone so let me know if you are interested.

Hey man I would love to go with you, I live in Inglewood like 5 minutes from the forum, and always wanted to see a laker game. It would be cool to hang around another Laker fan especially one from Lakers ground, is there anyway I can contact you?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: