2012 Dooms day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Oh, and the 11:11 references come from Pink Floyd releasing an album 11 years and 11 days after the last album, a reunion concert being agreed upon on June 11, and other 11 years apart "coincidences"

Take it for what it is worth.

Me, I like puzzles, and I'd love to get in on this just to see what it is about, but reading this one link sort of scares me a bit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Wow, just wow. I read the entire first post of a_rod_777 in that link I provided, and there are some very imaginative connections he/she bring together. It reminds me of this....ahem..."interesting" private scholar who contacted me many years ago who sent us things that just made our heads hurt. He claimed he could see things under mountains of ice using photographic technology he invented and only he could use. But when I looked at the pictures, they were nothing but cut ups of other, er, pictures strewn together into a jumble, yet it showed something he could see.

His writing was even worse, just stream of consciousness of a deteriorating mind. He made assertions based on it backing up his claim. But the claims had no real bearing in real life.

I remember some of his writing, and might still have some of it at work.

"Did you ever wonder why there were no large sculptures before the Egyptians? OF COURSE YOU HAVE!!!!!!!! Did you ever see any large artwork before Egyptians? OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T!!!!! AND HERE I HAVE PROOF FINALLY THAT THEY DID EXIST, CREATED BY A YET UNKNOWN ANCIENT CULTURE BURIED UNDERNEATH THE ICE!!!"

It really was some scary ish, and this writing talking about Dec 21, 2012 in relation to Pink Floyd reminds me of that.

The best part, my colleague who was working with me at the time showed this material to her husband who is a big shot psychiatrist, and as soon as he looked at a sample of it, he said, "Hey look, it's one of my people!" (he worked extensively with schizophrenia patients)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: