What will happen if the Lakers Lose Big..... Predictions

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerFan4Lyfe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: What will happen if the Lakers Lose Big..... Predictions

Will mitch finally get off his skinny A$$ and do something if we lose the next 2 really BIG... like the past 3 games? Or will he do nothing and pretend everything is going as planned like our lying goofball US President?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

it's not about this year man. we're not going anywhere for a couple years. sit tight.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Well, there will be more angry threads around here, more infighting.

Oh yea, I will renew my calls for Sasha, Luke, and Cook (and any other goats of the night)to be abandoned on the side of the road somewhere. I am beginning to lose my objectivity when it comes to certain members of this squad....
LakerFan4Lyfe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
it's not about this year man. we're not going anywhere for a couple years. sit tight.

NBA is boring without the los angeles as contenders... Do you understand how upset this gets me... I feel like inflicting physical harm on someone everytime they say the "lakers suck".

LA professional sports.. who do we root for? The Clippers??? I rather eat pieces of $hit for breakfast. The Kings? theyve been slippin on the ice as of late!! The dodgers?? I love the dodgers but I think Frank Mccourt is taking Ownership lessons from Donald Sterling. Oh I forgot one? the LOS Angeles Angels of Anaheim? or Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles or is it Los ANaheim Angels of Angeles? Its okay Art...thanks for putting up a fight!! and Yes Congrats to the Galaxy!! good job on representin LA

What is a LA Spark?

Last edited by LakerFan4Lyfe on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4Lyfe wrote:
da ocho wrote:

NBA is boring without the los angeles as contenders... Do you understand how upset this gets me... I feel like inflicting physical harm on someone everytime they say the "lakers suck".

LA professional sports.. who do we root for? The Clippers??? I rather eat pieces of $hit for breakfast. The Kings? theyve been slippen on the ice as of late!! The dodgers?? I love the dodgers but I think Frank Mccourt is taking Ownership lessons from Donald Sterling. Oh I forgot one? the LOS Angeles Angels of Anaheim? or Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles or is it Los ANaheim Angels of Angeles? Its okay Art...thanks for putting up a fight!! and Yes Congrats to the Galaxy!! good job on representin LA

What is a LA Spark?

nah you root for the lakers. we can't win titles EVERY year. then we'd be like yankee fans...and how much fun is that? think how sweet our next title is gonna be after years of this crap? sometimes it's about the journey as much as it is about the destination.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject:

What will happen? The media will start talking about how Kobe doesn't make his teammates better and is the most selfish athelete in sports. Will we be surprised? Nah.
P X
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

You can take the ''IF'' out of that question.

We are gonna get blown out.

Without Odom and Mihm, and with the rest of the scrubs playing matador D, not helping Kobe, against a team that's red hot, playing their best ball of the year, not to mention they have this game circled on their calendar.

Dallas took a lot of heat after getting embarassed at Staples.

They have only lost 10 games all year, 2 of them against LA.

Trust me, they are highly motivated for this game.

Its gonna be ugly.
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject:

P X wrote:
You can take the ''IF'' out of that question.

We are gonna get blown out.

Without Odom and Mihm, and with the rest of the scrubs playing matador D, not helping Kobe, against a team that's red hot, playing their best ball of the year, not to mention they have this game circled on their calendar.

Dallas took a lot of heat after getting embarassed at Staples.

They have only lost 10 games all year, 2 of them against LA.

Trust me, they are highly motivated for this game.

Its gonna be ugly.

I agree with you. What did we scored on the Knicks, 130 points? Wouldn't surprise me if Dallas drops 130 on us tomorrow.
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject:

What will happen? Mitch will sit there and twiddle his thumbs, Phil will do his hippy crap with Jeanie, Dr Buss will play poker, and haters will continue to trash Kobe. Pretty much whats happening now.
Vlade
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
LakerFan4Lyfe wrote:
da ocho wrote:

LA professional sports.. who do we root for? The Clippers??? I rather eat pieces of $hit for breakfast. The Kings? theyve been slippen on the ice as of late!! The dodgers?? I love the dodgers but I think Frank Mccourt is taking Ownership lessons from Donald Sterling. Oh I forgot one? the LOS Angeles Angels of Anaheim? or Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles or is it Los ANaheim Angels of Angeles? Its okay Art...thanks for putting up a fight!! and Yes Congrats to the Galaxy!! good job on representin LA

What is a LA Spark?

nah you root for the lakers. we can't win titles EVERY year. then we'd be like yankee fans...and how much fun is that? think how sweet our next title is gonna be after years of this crap? sometimes it's about the journey as much as it is about the destination.

I applaud your outlook Ocho!
StaPles Center
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject:

What will happen if the Lakers lose the next 2...I will avoid this place like the plague. Because it will be infested with spoiled 12 year old so-called Laker fans who will cry "I want to win now...wah,wah,wah....I don't want to wait till 2007 when we can get even better players and "really" start contending...wah, wah, wah....because I'm not used to all this losing...wah,wah...cuz I didn't become a fan till shaq and kobe won a ring in 2000."
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject:

Tonight will be a very tough game for us. We got to keep the big picture in mind. I know most people aren't patient, but it's about the future, not the present. I know that it can be tough to watch at times.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: